Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-22-2006, 02:36 PM   #1
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)
Default sometimes its the other way around

well there have been some good debates here lately so in the interests of fairness and to throw something new into to mix.

Well we all know that most often the problem is that people will disbelieve a rape victim and people want to dismiss the idea that a rape happened.

Isn't also a bad thing when its the other way around take the cases of Mike Tyson , Kobe Bryant and John Lesile.
Now people carry on like those guys commited rape I have seen people talk about the Bryant case in definate terms of him having done dispite the fact he hasn't even been convicted of the crime it so isn't that just as bad?
it seems dispite the the laws and often societies habit of disbelieving rape claims society also likes to carry on as those accussed of it are guilty even when they haven't been convicted.
is this stigmatizing of those (possibly innocent) men accused of rape common or is it in these cases to do with the those three guys being somewhat disliked celebs and with the first two is race possibly involved?
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 02:53 PM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Another question

Another question to the girls,
Why?
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 03:03 PM   #3
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Another question to the girls,
Why?
question to Grm
why what?
Old 11-22-2006, 03:13 PM   #4
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is an interesting point Joanna, in the UK (dont know about elsewhere), the law allows for the charged individual to be named (and shamed!) but keeps the victim anonymous...this has always seemed a rather dubious way of going about things to me.

Sure, the victim should remain anonymous, but in the name of fairness, shouldnt the charged individual also remain unknown until or unless convicted?

There have been a number of high profile cases recently here in the UK where the "victim" was in fact found to be lying and the case collapsed...but not before the men involved had their reputations ruined, spent upwards of two months in prison, their families destroyed, friends lost, jobs gone...just seems an incredibly self-defeating way of finding the "truth".

Should also point out, the judges in these cases have removed anonymity from the girls that lied and jailed one of them for the same length of time as a minimum conviction for rape would recieve.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:17 PM   #5
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
question to Grm
why what?
Why do you do it?
Old 11-22-2006, 04:15 PM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

why do some girls lie? why do some girls lure men into raping them and then cry to the cops the next day?

I dont know but I think its disgusting

I met a guy who was paranoid about it happening to him as h'ed had a friend who had that happen to him the girl baited him and then he got arrested.

It took alot of convincing on my part that I wasnt going to go dob him in for doing a r/l roleplay with me... and Ii had to piss myself laughing when halfway through, you could hear sirens coming up the street.. he just froze and went white LOL

(it was a traffic accident in case your wondering!)
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 04:22 PM   #7
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
.. and Ii had to piss myself laughing when halfway through, you could hear sirens coming up the street.. he just froze and went white LOL

Ooh you cruel bitch! LMAO
Old 11-22-2006, 04:59 PM   #8
Grm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
why do some girls lie? why do some girls lure men into raping them and then cry to the cops the next day?

I dont know but I think its disgusting

I met a guy who was paranoid about it happening to him as h'ed had a friend who had that happen to him the girl baited him and then he got arrested.

It took alot of convincing on my part that I wasnt going to go dob him in for doing a r/l roleplay with me... and Ii had to piss myself laughing when halfway through, you could hear sirens coming up the street.. he just froze and went white LOL

I can understand how he felt, but when we look at those who decieve and bring a life of fear and sleepless nights to innocent men, often destroying those who love them as well, we have to ask, why do they do it? Because they can? Because they hate? Because they are mad? Destroying the credibility of those who have really been attacked?
Old 11-22-2006, 05:00 PM   #9
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Why do you do it?
I think you may have misundeartood the question I wasn't talking about women who make false rape claims but societies reaction to those accussed of rape.

But if your asking why do some women make these fake claims in the cases above and assuming that the claims were fake then in those cases it would be likely because the guys were famous so it was a quick rise to fame or a way to make a fast buck since these stats often seem willing to pay up rather than face a trial .
In cases were the accused isn't famous it could be spurred by anger and even in some cases they may not be fake but might be due to Misunderstandings.

@Louise yeah and even after an accussed in found innocent there can still be some who act as though the mere fact he was accused make him guilty since rape has such stigma attached to it I think its only fair that both parties be unnamed in fact in any crime an accused should be unnamed until ptoven guilty since being accused of any crime can carry stigma with it that never leaves.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:26 AM   #10
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
is this stigmatizing of those (possibly innocent) men accused of rape common or is it in these cases to do with the those three guys being somewhat disliked celebs and with the first two is race possibly involved?
Well, I think race and popularity might always have a role in such events.
Generally I think it's just like here. Even though we all like rape fantasy noone here supports real rape.
It's considered to be one of the most cruel crimes known to humanity (also the reason why most people don't like to believe it happened) so if someone is accused of having raped someone else we immediately feel compassion for the victim and total disgust of the accused.
And since we all know legal systems aren't perfect there always remains some doubt even if the accused is cleared. Especially if the accused is someone popular and/or wealthy - we all know money can help you get out of many situations a "normal" person would never get out of.
See Madonna - adopting a foreign child for a "regular" person is almost impossible but if you're famous and have a bank account big enough it's not really a problem. Same goes for law enforcement - and people know about it.

As for why women do it: It's an instrument of power. Especially because a man accused of rape is never really cleared, at least not in society. Many men lost their jobs, their wives, their friends, whatever just because of the accusation itself. It's one of the few (almost) ultimate instruments of power women have. A man accusing a woman of rape or sexual harrasment for that matter is often laughed at, a woman is taken seriously in almost every case. And a man knows if he is accused he can never completely clear himself of these charges, so he's frightened and open to blackmail by it.

I think people who make false accusations of rape should be punished quite severely (because of the above)! But I fear it will take humanity a long time to accept that women sometimes make false accusation to get back at a man or to punish him for her hurt feelings (or for whatever reason).