Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #41
TickleRape

TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subin View Post
This is also a rape fantasy of mine if I ever see a hot security guard or police officer. I like the quick and dirty way of raping her, just unzipping her pants enough to fuck her and cum inside her pussy
I love this, but I like the added humiliation of restraining them somewhere that they'll be found, so they don't get to pretend it never happened. I like the idea of being the police woman gagged with my own panties, cuffed to a street sign or fire escape.
TickleRape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:27 AM   #42
patton03

patton03 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)patton03 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)patton03 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)patton03 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)patton03 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)patton03 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)patton03 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)patton03 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tyranny! I like the idea that the police and rape innocent Americans and completely get away with it while imposing sanctions the victim. Think about a Communist American aristocracy where a secret or official police agent gets a hard when seeing a hot innocent pregnant woman wearing a modest yet sexy sundress playing in a local park with kids ends up screaming at the top of her lungs at the county jail where she is cast among the sodomites and was sold to prostitution among criminal organizations. At any level of corruption, anything in stalking truly innocent righteous married hot MILF's, ideally a second grade elementary school teacher, "secret police" and public sanctioned rapes has got my attention.
patton03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:59 AM   #43
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

[QUOTE=bruisedporcelain;1030696]I am going to be writing a rape fantasy and I was hoping to know about your deepest darkest rape desires?

1. Favourite rape scenario?
2. Deepest darkest rape fantasy?
3. Rapists:What do you like your victim to look like?
Victims: What do you like your attacker to look like?
4.Why do you like rape fantasy?
5. Friend,family member, co worker? Is there somebody special that you like to think about?
6. *Where *When *How?

1. Cornering her in a remote dark park
2. Chasing cornering wrestling and subduing her after a feisty but vein attempt by her to escape. WA HA HA!!!
3.Curvy and cute
4. Satisfies the horny manliness under my pants
5. Preferably a stranger
6 Where?In a park. shower or remote location..
When?anytime..preferably evening..
How? stalking. chasing and pinning her unwanting butt
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #44
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kidnapping 2 or 3 chicks after a disco night. Bring them to an old warehouse or torture dungeon and let a large group of men raping them for days. Of course I'm one of them.
No break for them. While some men sleep or eat the overs rape them. So it is a rape around the clock.

Strangle a women to death while I raping her. To find the right moment to cum into her while she take the last breath needs some try. So I combined it with the sceanario of Question one. After killing the first two chicks to early and late the third try is a full success.

Like girls in the age of 18-30 the most. Brown or blonde hair that reach to the shoulder, a skinny body with nice tits that aren't too big. Flat Breasts are also welcome. She should have long legs.

Good question. For me it is the way to reduce a women to a object of utility that I like the most on it.

5. Friend,family member, co worker? Is there somebody special that you like to think about?
None of my female friends now. In the past yes, back then I rape everyone of them a lot of times. At family members I would like to rape my mother and the two daughters of my cousin (both have legal age).
Co Workers? Every time we get a new female student to take a part time job I have a lot of nice and hot rape fantasys with her.

6. *Where *When *How?
See question 1
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #45
gorgeroberto

gorgeroberto has initial reputation

Home invasion, a man invades our home and rapes my daughter in front of me.
gorgeroberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #46
Ratlady

Ratlady Level 1 (100+)Ratlady Level 1 (100+)

I like to be overpowered, held down, tied down, force-fucked, throat-fucked, made to do things I don't want to do, humiliated, made to cum.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:15 AM   #47
Original Sin

Original Sin Level 1 (100+)Original Sin Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruisedporcelain View Post
I am going to be writing a rape fantasy and I was hoping to know about your deepest darkest rape desires?

6. *Where *When *How?

I look forward to reading your response.
I'm gonna try to answer your questions, mate...
1. You know the movie When a Stranger Calls played by Camilla Belle? Well, what if the brutal serial killer turn out to be a brutal rapist? And what if he decide taking Jill Johnson and put her in his basement instead...
2. It's illegal ;->
3. Young Hollywood actress.
4. Giving me the sense of control, a good recreation from vanilla sex, a good cure from writer's block.
5. Mostly only Hollywood Actress.
6. Read answer number 1 ;p

There. Hope me answers good nuff for ya...
Old 12-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #48
Ratlady

Ratlady Level 1 (100+)Ratlady Level 1 (100+)

I want a guy to get into my house on a pre-text, then get violent, force me up the stairs & onto my knees, make me suck his cock right down my throat - I'm thinking if I do what he wants he'll let me go. Then he makes me strip & lay on the bed, ties me spreadeagled, photographs me close-up, tits & pussy. Takes his time. Starts pinching & slapping my nipples till he's doing it so hard it starts to turn me on. Pushes his finger up my pussy, then two, then makes me suck them dry. I can taste myself, makes me randier. He licks me pussy, pinching my nipples so I can't stand it. Pushes me up so he can fuck my arse raw & I love it, I can't help myself, the violence, the slapping the pinching, the humiliation. He fucks my arse raw till I cum, then pulls out & forces his cock in my mouth & down my throat making me suck him till he cums.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:30 AM   #49
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore

My deepest darkest rape fantasy? First of all I'd like to somehow be magically turned into a real girl so I can be raped properly. One of my darker fantasies would be to then find out that my easy-going mild mannered father, uncles, cousins etc have a twisted secret that I never knew about - they like to get together and gang-rape young women for fun and somehow I'm their next victim... Struggling, screaming trying to convince them who I really am but all they see is a hot young piece of rapemeat and show no mercy. Having to endure being penetrated painfully in all my holes by men I thought I had known all my life.
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:06 PM   #50
Love Her Legs

Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)

Deepest darkest rape fantasy?

Oh, boy...I'd LOVE rape Sabrina the witch from the Archie Gang...and strangle her with her own panties...

I know...I know....that's impossible dream for obvious reasons...

Love Her Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:05 PM   #51
redmond74

redmond74 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruisedporcelain View Post
I am going to be writing a rape fantasy and I was hoping to know about your deepest darkest rape desires?

6. *Where *When *How?

I look forward to reading your response.
I'm a new member and I can't hink of a better way to introduce myself to the group:

1. Hiding in her house and waiting for her to come home. Pouncing on her in the place where she feels safest is particularly exciting to me.
2. Ass-fucking a sweet conservative Soccer-Mom type in her bedroom after she's just returned home after dropping the kids off at school.
3. My ideal victim: Wholesomely pretty married woman in her mid thirties, light brown hair, blue eyes, fair complexion.
4. Although I would never act on it, I think all men have rape fantasies. It's a primal thing. I'm married and fortunate enough to have a wife who enjoys role-playing this out with me on occasion.
5. The women I fantasize about most are casual friends - neighbors, coworkers, friend's wives. They're usually women I know but am not very close with.
6. Where, When and How can be found in answers 1 and 2. However, aside from fucking her ass, I don't think I'd leave her alone until I busted a nut in all three of her holes. I love the thought of bending her over, whipping up her skirt and roughly pulling down her panties. I'd grab her hair and pound her like a jackhammer. There would also be a lot of verbal abuse. She'd get called slut, whore and I'd provide a lot of crude commentary on her body, physical appearance.
redmond74 is offline   Reply With Quote