Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Most Humiliating Position?
Man on top 30 22.06%
Woman on top 22 16.18%
Getting it from behind 79 58.09%
Standing 10 7.35%
Other 8 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #41
succubusl0ve

succubusl0ve has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to succubusl0ve

I had to agree with the doggy position, but done in front of a mirror only adds to the humilation. =']
succubusl0ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:01 AM   #42
Melissa

Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This was a tough choice, and although I almost went with behind just because the position itself lends to the feeling of humiliation, I ultimately went with man on top because not only is he holding me down, he can see my face and the pain and tears caused by what he's doing as he does it. To me, that's incredibly humiliating, whereas if we were in the doggy position he wouldn't be able to see just how much I was in pain and embarrassment. Also, when he's on top I can see him and everything that is happening, and although I can close my eyes the intimacy our bodies forces me to realize what is happening, where in other positions I can almost will myself to ignore and deny what's happening.
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:50 PM   #43
drmephisto

Oh yes, what would make this more humiliating would be having you be doggy style looking at either a camera with a monitor or a big mirror. You'd not only see yourself but how much he is enjoying what he is doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
This was a tough choice, and although I almost went with behind just because the position itself lends to the feeling of humiliation, I ultimately went with man on top because not only is he holding me down, he can see my face and the pain and tears caused by what he's doing as he does it. To me, that's incredibly humiliating, whereas if we were in the doggy position he wouldn't be able to see just how much I was in pain and embarrassment. Also, when he's on top I can see him and everything that is happening, and although I can close my eyes the intimacy our bodies forces me to realize what is happening, where in other positions I can almost will myself to ignore and deny what's happening.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:35 PM   #44
ravaged_sarah

ravaged_sarah Level 2 (200+)ravaged_sarah Level 2 (200+)ravaged_sarah Level 2 (200+)

From behind or with my ankles tied high and wide...
ravaged_sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #45
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

Playing through the scenarios through in my head reading your words get me so hot! From my male perspective it would be with the man on top. Looking deep into her eyes, into her soul. A position normally reserved for lovers and husbands. Feeling her body tremble and struggle underneath me, things u dont get with the other options. Forcing my tongue into her mouth, kissing and sucking at her lips and feeling her ravished breath on my face. As someone else suggested whispering sweet nothings and making her beg for me to rape her again. Then when ive cum, keeping my cock deep inside her and enjoying the moment as she sobs and pleads for me to let her go. Yes on top for the man has to be the one.
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #46
BeautyQueen

BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I voted for "man on top" because I LOVE getting it from behind!
Also, if you think about it the act of rape itself is all about the violation of personal space and blurring the line of intimacy. You really can't get more personal than being on the bottom of someone too heavy to move while he's staring into your face and you know you're too helpless to get away. From behind you'd be able to zone out.
BeautyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:32 PM   #47
kate2003

kate2003 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kate2003 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kate2003 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kate2003 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kate2003 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kate2003 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kate2003 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kate2003 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kate2003 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kate2003

Over the four hours it happened to me him on top was the most painful,because it was the first time,it was very humiliating,and i had to look at him the whole time,there was no doubt he took great pleasure in my agony,during those four hours he used the top three positions on this poll.The last time was from behind by then i was exausted in in complete shock i had no fight or self esteem left in me and i was more just there,very hard to explain i guess.kinda in a thoughtless state,although i was well aware of what was happening,but when he made me get on top was the worst as far as humiliation goes,i was forced to participate in my own rape,guess no one can understand unless they have been there,i had to sit on him and move as he groped my chest and look at him the whole time,knowing that if i could just roll to the side it would be out of me,by far that was the most humiliating.
kate2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:34 AM   #48
Cuff

Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by useuforfun View Post
Nice replies ladies. For me most of the time. I want to be right on top. I want to be able to see every second of their reactions as I rape them. Want to see it in their eyes. I also like being able to lay down on top of my victim pressing my whole body onto them as I whisper "sweet" words into their ears To me that is a hot twisting of what every woman tends to like. Being held in her mans arms-His face next to hers. So intimate. And I get to turn it into a position of rape for them. I am also very verbally humiliating and like to degrade my fantasy victims with their reactions to being raped. And that is much more fun when you can look them in the eye as you point out the fact they are wet and obviously wanting you not to stop

So question for the ladies. Would verbal abuse make a difference. If you had to look your rapist in the eye as he made you beg for more and more degradation. Would that make having him on top even more humiliating than any other position?
Yes. This. All of it. Verbal abuse is the peak of rape in my mind.

Now, I love being fucked doggystyle, specifically because of the primal feeling of being degraded by the male sex. However, man-on-top is an intimate position, as you said. It is the ultimate invasion. You cannot space out, hide yourself from him, or close yourself away from the man forcing himself into you. Doggy style rape would be second.

And I also clicked "other".

There are so many positions most people ignore. An intelligent, resourceful rapist is scarier than anything. Someone who has thought out how to torture me verbally and sexually, really dominate me instead if just forcing his dick in my orifice. A piece of meat to be used for however long he wants, any way he wants, and I have no idea what sick ideas he has in mind.
Cuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:28 AM   #49
HollyQ
Privileged Member

HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HollyQ

I actually voted for standing. I think that is the position that you are most exposed, and if your hands are bound to the ceiling, then there is no way to even hide your face or get away from it. Getting fucked from behind you can put your head down and not look, but when you're standing there's no where to go Every piece of your body is available, no flipping required, hehe
HollyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:23 AM   #50
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I would think that woman on top.... making her fuck me.. and liking it would be the most humiliating. If not that then bent over, face in a pillow, arse in the air and butt cheeks jiggling like crazy as I pound the hell outta them!!

Either one works for me really.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:28 AM   #51
lilcarly

lilcarly Level 4 (400+)lilcarly Level 4 (400+)lilcarly Level 4 (400+)lilcarly Level 4 (400+)lilcarly Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via MSN to lilcarly

most humiliating is definitley doggie, BUT with one key addition. My ass high in the air and my face pushed into the floor with his foot holding it down. so humiliating so hot
lilcarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:43 AM   #52
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcarly View Post
most humiliating is definitley doggie, BUT with one key addition. My ass high in the air and my face pushed into the floor with his foot holding it down. so humiliating so hot
Definitely a good one Carly

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:43 PM   #53
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcarly View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
Sounds a little like what I said. Being an ass man I love when a girls ass is sticking up in the air, all quivering and exposed.

But at my age comfort counts so gotta be on a bed with some pillows.. No hardwood floor for these knees!!
Old 12-21-2009, 12:22 AM   #54
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love doggie, ass up and face down, but I wonder about the flexability required to put a foot on someones head while nailing them from behind.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:51 AM   #55
lilcarly

lilcarly Level 4 (400+)lilcarly Level 4 (400+)lilcarly Level 4 (400+)lilcarly Level 4 (400+)lilcarly Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via MSN to lilcarly

Quote:
but I wonder about the flexability required to put a foot on someones head while nailing them from behind.
from a movie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Puma-Swede-Doggy-Style.jpg (9.7 KB, 222 views)
lilcarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:57 PM   #56
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see how that works, and that looks like fun. Have to try it sometime.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:44 PM   #57
dream_it

dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

being taken from behind, made to look at bf who is tied to a chair as I'm raped, looking into his eyes as taken.

Possible another rapist watching for awhile then he moves in and takes my mouth at the sametime mmmmmmmm
dream_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #58
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_it View Post
being taken from behind, made to look at bf who is tied to a chair as I'm raped, looking into his eyes as taken.

Possible another rapist watching for awhile then he moves in and takes my mouth at the sametime mmmmmmmm
Now, the question is this - what is your boyfriend thinking? Is he filled with disgust and rage at what is happening to you? Or is he getting rock hard wishing he was the one raping you?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #59
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Bent over, ass in the air. Making her reach back and open herself with one hand while she guides me in with the other. Sobbing quietly as she tells her tied up BF how good it feels as my cock slowly fills her.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 12-21-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:09 AM   #60
nhty0ne

nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nhty0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
I may have to choose you
nhty0ne is offline   Reply With Quote