Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-26-2008, 12:43 PM   #81
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't want to know anything about a raper that lets the girl bites his penis.

That's why in SM invented the nipple cutter.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #82
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

I love the idea of using a women's mouth... in my fantasies I usually go round all three holes but end at the mouth, after all, her sexual organs are built to take entry... her anus isn't but unless she is especially clean it will flavour my organ... the mouth is the seat of taste, making the girl vomit is ideal for me, either because I trigger her gag reflex, or just in general disgust,

There is always the threat of biting. But I prefer an intelligent woman who really understands what is happening. "Perhaps in other circumstances we could have been friends. Maybe we still will be, once you submit. Anyway, which would you prefer? I cut off your breasts, and your nose, and all three sets of lips, and clitoris, because you bit me? Or, for thirty minutes you endure me in your throat. I would hate to mutilate you like that. That is horrible. One can't make a threat and not carry it out when necessary in this game, but I would always regret making an example of you like that. Please don't drive me to it."

Hopefully the images that brought to her mind would be enough to stop her... if she called my bluff I'd feel pretty stupid when I called up the ambulance and has to explain my injury.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 668px-Vomit7_hai2u.jpg (93.6 KB, 83 views)

Last edited by pantyhosethief; 12-06-2009 at 03:29 AM.
pantyhosethief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:16 AM   #83
kevythompson

kevythompson has initial reputation

Immobilization is the key. Most would bite to escape. If there is no chance of escape or being able to move the stakes are changed.
kevythompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:22 AM   #84
lilcarly

lilcarly Level 4 (400+)lilcarly Level 4 (400+)lilcarly Level 4 (400+)lilcarly Level 4 (400+)lilcarly Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via MSN to lilcarly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevythompson View Post
Immobilization is the key. Most would bite to escape. If there is no chance of escape or being able to move the stakes are changed.
I don't know about y'all but a cock shoved all the way down my throat is plenty of immobilization at least for me, but then again I'm pretty tiny. It's hard to do anything at all with my mouth, let alone bite when I have 8" of cock plunging in and out as fast as possible.
lilcarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:24 AM   #85
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

I often wondered in RL why they didnt just bite, but fear can make you act or rather not act how you would if given time to think about it.
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote