Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-02-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Who is watching the rape?

Often it is not enough for me to fantasize about a woman getting raped in a secluded location. I like witnesses to the act, as many as possible. Preferably, people who the victim will see again, and often. The more taboo the connection the better. Men who may have previously lusted for the victim, or at least are getting aroused watching her current humiliation. And she knows it. Some of my common fantasies include:

A teacher raped in front of her teenaged students.
A professional woman taken in view of her boss, co-workers, superiors, subordinates.
A mature wife humiliated in front of her relatives (sons, uncles, nephews, husband), neighbors, friends, her husband's friends and co-workers.

Who do you like to envision watching your victim in your rape fantasy? Why? Details, details.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:46 PM   #2
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sometimes fantasize about the final scene in "A Clockwork Orange" ... an unsuspecting woman, raped in front of an appreciative crowd (male and female). As the victim screams for help, the audience ignores her pleas, instead making comments on the rapist's technique, and enjoying the show.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
jenlicious86

jenlicious86 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to jenlicious86 Send a message via Yahoo to jenlicious86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
Often it is not enough for me to fantasize about a woman getting raped in a secluded location. I like witnesses to the act, as many as possible. Preferably, people who the victim will see again, and often. The more taboo the connection the better. Men who may have previously lusted for the victim, or at least are getting aroused watching her current humiliation. And she knows it. Some of my common fantasies include:

A professional woman taken in view of her boss, co-workers, superiors, subordinates.
A mature wife humiliated in front of her relatives (sons, uncles, nephews, husband), neighbors, friends, her husband's friends and co-workers.

Who do you like to envision watching your victim in your rape fantasy? Why? Details, details.
I've done a few roleplays like that. Very very hot.
jenlicious86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:14 AM   #4
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

I've always fantasized about raping married women, too. Especially in front of her family/friends. And with her husband watching, unable to stop it while me or me and friends use her like a whore.

Watching the mature lady as we mount her, or make her suck our dicks in succession. Even making her beg to be raped if she has daughters...better that she suffer instead of her young, nubile girls, right?
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #5
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I prefer watching innocent teenage girl getting raped infront of the people that should be taking care and protecting them, the thought of a girl getting forced to suck dick take it up the ass and then violently beaten infront of her mother,dad,grandma (etc) turns me on like hell.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:23 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
I've always fantasized about raping married women, too. Especially in front of her family/friends. And with her husband watching, unable to stop it while me or me and friends use her like a whore.

Watching the mature lady as we mount her, or make her suck our dicks in succession. Even making her beg to be raped if she has daughters...better that she suffer instead of her young, nubile girls, right?

My kind of guy.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #7
Willyrp69

Willyrp69 has initial reputation

Gang rape a wife while her Husband is force to watch it on the web.
Willyrp69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:47 AM   #8
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
My kind of guy.
Alternatively, make the husband join in raping his wife/daughters...or have someone rape him as well.

But mostly I just enjoy raping nice, upstading housewives while their family watches.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #9
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

On occasion I have fantasies involving a group of people watching the rape. They are mostly a willing audience who find the depravation exhibited by the rapists empowering. An underground rape show where the victims are abducted and brought for the sport of others for example. Both men and women view the rape and encourage the rapists - I think that adds to the horror of the situation and hits home that there is no help or mercy whatsoever. Exchange of money to watch the show and knowing people are actually paying to view the rape is somewhat hot...

Then there are rapes where there are witnesses who are not so willing – the victim is raped to teach the others a lesson – sort of like a punishment and warning system in a prison or post-apocalypse community type setting.
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:30 PM   #10
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willyrp69 View Post
Love it. Seeing it streamed for all the rapists buddies to watch would be hot. Maybe watch the rapists invite even more friends over to help out too?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:53 AM   #11
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I'm into the teacher student and the woman who is raped by her boss co-workers but not into family stuff. Although having a husband watch is hot too.

I wrote a story once where the woman hated her husbands friends and tore them apart verbally and later they all used her as their sex slave making her perform really disgusting acts.

An audience is always hot as long as it isn't family.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #12
spottydog

spottydog has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to spottydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willyrp69 View Post
My kinda rape scenario except Im the husband and would love to watch the wife being put through her paces iif you know what I mean
spottydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:46 AM   #13
georgieboy1875

georgieboy1875 has initial reputation

this is really hot! i love imagining my own poor wife in such a situation. she is very proper and modest and probably a good target for a gangbang. i like to roleplay scenes of her being raped. georgieboy1872@yahoo.com
georgieboy1875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:21 AM   #14
rough_you_up

rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sorry to be of the uncommon, but I like to be alone with my victims.
rough_you_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #15
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I generally don't like the idea of an audience, with one exception: I have a small number of women, usually 2 - 3 and usually with some pre-existing connection (friends, roommates, cousins, sisters, co-workers), restrained. I'm currently raping one victim and the others will each get their turn in time. A variation of this fantasy is that I only intend to rape one victim but the rest of the group is going to be forced to watch helplessly. Often, either the group will be required to unanimously choose who I'm going to rape, or one member of the group will have the sole choice of who gets raped.

I have no interest in having other males present in the audience (fathers, husbands, boyfriends, etc) or other females who I wouldn't consider raping (older, too young, pregnant, etc). Everyone present has to be either a victim or potential victim.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #16
rough_you_up

rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

^ i like this guy lol
rough_you_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #17
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rough_you_up View Post
sorry to be of the uncommon, but I like to be alone with my victims.
Nothing uncommon about that; I feel the same way.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:51 PM   #18
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

A variation of the theme.

I've had an idea for a 'rape factory'. This would be a purpose built facility, run by a dedicated team of professional rapists. It would be a circular building, with perhaps 14 cells around the circumference and a central area for access.

Between each cell would be an armoured glass window the full length of the intermediate wall, containing a one way mirror and a remotely controlled blind.

The 'rape factory' would run as a production line, taking a fresh woman and converting her, via 14 days of brutal systematic assaults, into a broken, battered cum receptacle. On completion of the 14th day, the victim would then be sold on to organised crime for brothel use.

Each day, 1 fresh victim would be acquired, by abduction, coercion (or maybe even voluntarily, knowing some of the sick sluts in the world!) to enter the rape factory, and one 'cum slut' would be discharged.

The way it would work is like this:
- The 14 days would be involve one assault lasting about an hour and a half a day. The program would get progressively more extreme. So perhaps on day 1 the new arrival is simply left alone. Day 2 stripped to underwear and felt up. Day 3 underwear ripped off and beaten, etc etc culminating in day 14 being gang raped by several guys in each hole, and tortured. (basically whatever floats your boat).
- Each day, the assaults would take place in cell order, starting with the longest serving victim.

Now, here is the neat part. During the assault, the blind is opened so that the next door victim can observe the assault, along with microphones so she can hear everything as well. Of course, its a one way mirror, so the victim doesn't know if/when she is being watched.

Thus, every victim gets to see what is going to happen to them the next day... and then immediately after observing it, it's their turn to undergo the assult they observed being given the previous day.

So, day 14 girl gets day 14 assult. (day 13 girl see it happen)
next, day 13 get day 13 assualt. (day 12 girl sees it happen)
etc
etc

This way, whatever the woman knows is about to happen to her, however bad it is, and however much she has been worrying over it for the last day, when she is being done she'll have a fresh image of the even more horrific acts that will be done to her the next day!
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:49 PM   #19
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

I always liked the scene in the movie "Because The Cat" where the woman is gang-raped in her bedroom while her husband is forced to watch. Also the rape scene in "Derailed" where Jennifer Aniston is raped while Gerard Butler lies on the floor, helpless, and has to watch.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #20
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duracel69 View Post
A variation of the theme.

I've had an idea for a 'rape factory'. This would be a purpose built facility, run by a dedicated team of professional rapists. It would be a circular building, with perhaps 14 cells around the circumference and a central area for access.

Between each cell would be an armoured glass window the full length of the intermediate wall, containing a one way mirror and a remotely controlled blind.

The 'rape factory' would run as a production line, taking a fresh woman and converting her, via 14 days of brutal systematic assaults, into a broken, battered cum receptacle. On completion of the 14th day, the victim would then be sold on to organised crime for brothel use.

Each day, 1 fresh victim would be acquired, by abduction, coercion (or maybe even voluntarily, knowing some of the sick sluts in the world!) to enter the rape factory, and one 'cum slut' would be discharged.

The way it would work is like this:
- The 14 days would be involve one assault lasting about an hour and a half a day. The program would get progressively more extreme. So perhaps on day 1 the new arrival is simply left alone. Day 2 stripped to underwear and felt up. Day 3 underwear ripped off and beaten, etc etc culminating in day 14 being gang raped by several guys in each hole, and tortured. (basically whatever floats your boat).
- Each day, the assaults would take place in cell order, starting with the longest serving victim.

Now, here is the neat part. During the assault, the blind is opened so that the next door victim can observe the assault, along with microphones so she can hear everything as well. Of course, its a one way mirror, so the victim doesn't know if/when she is being watched.

Thus, every victim gets to see what is going to happen to them the next day... and then immediately after observing it, it's their turn to undergo the assult they observed being given the previous day.

So, day 14 girl gets day 14 assult. (day 13 girl see it happen)
next, day 13 get day 13 assualt. (day 12 girl sees it happen)
etc
etc

This way, whatever the woman knows is about to happen to her, however bad it is, and however much she has been worrying over it for the last day, when she is being done she'll have a fresh image of the even more horrific acts that will be done to her the next day!
You, my twisted friend, are a genuis !!

May I offer a variation on your variation? Kidnap a mother and her daughters, then put them in seprate cells...so mom knows what will be happening not only to her, but her girls....

Sick - but brilliant !! What a fantasy !! Hire me !!

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote