Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-09-2010, 08:17 AM   #21
superdeathbeam

superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)

If there is war there's someone getting raped or gangraped. The Nazi's raped many jews in the death camp. Americans raped Vietnamese in Vietnam.
superdeathbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:20 AM   #22
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

While the above statement is technicly true it has to be said that at least for the past 75 years or so American and Western European armies (WWII Germany being the exception) have behaved pretty well. Do things happen, sure they do but lets look at Japan. MacAuther told his troops in no uncertain terms that Japaneese women were off limits and by and large they were respected, especially after Mac hung two soldiers for rape.

In Europe our guys were very well behaved, if anything the German and to a lesser extent Italian women were raping us.

In Korea you dont hear much one way or the other but I would think that since most were vets of WWII they pretty much behaved themselves. Vietnam is a little different, nasty war, nasty enemy, long, long, long war fought by kids who very much didnt want to be there. Kick in increased drug use and what not... things happened that shouldnt have. Not defending it, just the facts. Still it wasnt institutionilized like the Germans, Russians and Japaneese in WWII or in the Balkins in the 90's.

Now in the Iraq/Afgan war there has only been a few instances where it has been proven that rapes occured. Do I say it hasnt happened more.. no I'm not saying that. But again it's not widespread, and when it has been proven the military has taken pretty darn swift action. (Remember we are talking rapes here, not abuse... abuse has happened.. mainly against men but it has happened way, way too much)

The one thing I am sad to see about the American military is that while instances of rape are still fairly uncommon.... they are on the rise and that trend needs to be reversed.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:23 AM   #23
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks, LilMac, for that healthy and positive dose of historical correction. I get so pissed off at those who claim either (1) America is arrogant, evil, and the ultimate cause of much harm in the world, or (2) America is just like any other country, that is, "moral equivalence" makes the US pretty much the same as any other.

Sorry to throw this thread off-topic!

Just as a case in point: Who is in Haiti right now, establishing order and rendering aid? It isn't Cuba, Venezuela, France,* or Saudi Arabia!**

*A French official derided the US Marines as an "occupying force"--can you imagine!
**The Saudis did send a "letter of condolence" to the Haitian government. I guess they couldn't spare any funds. After all, they're busy funding Wahabi mosques and madrashes (schools) all over the world--breeding ground for jihadism.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:33 AM   #24
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Joetex, getting the thread back on topic-- you did check out a current thread on World War II and the Russian mass rape in Germany?

http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=32929

The Imperial Japanese were some mean motherfuckers! Did you know that one of the reasons Truman authorized the dropping of the atomic bombs was that American Intelligence had learned that the Japanese had plans for the extermination of all POWs on the home islands?
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:05 AM   #25
joetex

joetex has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to joetex Send a message via Yahoo to joetex

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
Joetex, getting the thread back on topic-- you did check out a current thread on World War II and the Russian mass rape in Germany?

http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=32929

The Imperial Japanese were some mean motherfuckers! Did you know that one of the reasons Truman authorized the dropping of the atomic bombs was that American Intelligence had learned that the Japanese had plans for the extermination of all POWs on the home islands?
Yes, I did read the post on the rapes committed by the Russians, and am about to make a post there myself.

I'm still looking for source material about the rapes committed by the Japanese against western women who were prisoners of war, particularly the Dutch. Anything out there?
joetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:21 AM   #26
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

here you are:

http://www.awm.gov.au/exhibitions/al...ners/women.asp

Jan O’Herne
Was one that testified that she was forced to be a comfort woman, that she was raped by a "fat officer" and the over and over all night.

Dutch Girls over 17 were used for prostiution.

She claimed a doctor inspected her monthly and every time he raped her with his office door open.

her pic is in the link, very attractive woman.
I read once japanese had a ranking system of comfort women and the western ones were prized as they were rare.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:35 PM   #27
josephinesweet

josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)
Default Conquering the West.

I particulary find interestng and very exciting the cowboys/indians conflicts in USA, in which many white males raped indiand girls as well as indian males raped white ladies.
Another historic period containing many rape episodes was Haiti Revolution at the begining of XIX century. Black slaves raped thousands of white French ladies.
Josephine.
josephinesweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:29 AM   #28
joetex

I had not heard of the rapes during the Haitian revolution until I saw this post.

The most recent rapes in wartime were those of Muslim women in Bosnia during the 1990s where the Serbs engaged in "ethnic cleansing" which meant forced impregnation of Muslim women.

Here's a thought: what do you think would have happened to American women in World War II had the Japanese beaten the United States in the Pacific and invaded North America? Perhaps some Nipponese "ethnic cleansing"?
Old 01-26-2011, 01:28 AM   #29
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't recall any parts about Duch POW females, but "The Rape Of Nanking" by Iris Chang is a pretty authoritative and well-researched book on what the Imperial Japanese Army did in Manchuria and other parts of China.

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:01 PM   #30
buffspanker

buffspanker Level 1 (100+)buffspanker Level 1 (100+)

Though thechnically Dutch, they were mostly Indonesian women that were used as comfort women.. Indonesia was a Dutch colony at the time.
buffspanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:21 AM   #31
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Japanese forced girls and young women from all over the Pacific Rim to be comfort women. Koreans, Chinese, Phillipina's and western women when they could be gotten. Many of the American nurses captured in the Phillipines were forced into prostituation by the Japs. The prettier ones were often taken by senior officers to be concubines.

For political reasons many of their worst excess were diliberately downplayed by the British and American press. The reason? We knew we would need them after the war to help counter balance the communists in China and the Soviet Union. Had people in the west, especially America, really known what was happening to our captured women it would have made post war relations extremely difficult. Also because of the social mores of the late forties and the stigma attached to rape it wasnt hard for the governments involved to get the victims to play along and keep their mouths shut.

Even today it's almost unheard of for the victims of the Japaneese to speak out, and when they do as happened in Korea a few years ago it is quickly hushed over. When you stop and think about it it's really pretty sad the way these women have been treated. Raped by the Japs during the war and raped by their own governments for the 60 years since. Pitiful.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:00 PM   #32
joetex

I agree that the plight and treatment of the Comfort Women was a travesty, aggravated by the Western nations covering up Imperial Japanese Army atrocities. I did not intend my post to spawn this serious (but justifiable) response.

But since this is a fantasy board, I wanted to see if folks were interested in chatting about a pure fantasy scenario, namely what the Imperial Japanese Army would have done to the women of America had they invaded our shores? This would be in the nature of an historical fantasy. .a "what if" scenario. What would have happened in those small towns on the California coastline as the Japanese made their way to the larger cities and across North America?

I can think of all sorts of things, but if folks think that is too way off base because of historical sensitivities, then I will back off. Thanks!
Old 01-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Personally I think one of the ripest historical rape scenarios was the Thirty Years War in Medevil Germany. Pretty much every country was represented, and there were more or less roving gangs of mercenaries that took whatever they wanted from the civilians. And often after raiding a town for provisions, the women would be taken along as 'camp followers', raped by any member of the 'army' and forced to perform tasks.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:20 PM   #34
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's pretty much the plot of the movie "Flesh and Blood" starring Rutger Hauer and Jennifer Jason Leigh. Hauer plays an Austrian mercenary hired to fight during the wars fought in Italy around the 17th century. During the raping and looting part, he and his men are kicked out of the city before than can actually get really into the raping groove. Later he comes across a caravan of nobles and works out his frustrations on them instead.

He finds Jennifer hiding in one of the caravans. He and his men (and women) take her to a falling down tower where they spend several days raping her until she starts to like it.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:19 AM   #35
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

that's hot
Old 01-31-2011, 02:50 AM   #36
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
Personally I think one of the ripest historical rape scenarios was the Thirty Years War in Medevil Germany. Pretty much every country was represented, and there were more or less roving gangs of mercenaries that took whatever they wanted from the civilians. And often after raiding a town for provisions, the women would be taken along as 'camp followers', raped by any member of the 'army' and forced to perform tasks.
That's the war that reduced Germany to a desert and set it back about two centuries - hell of a party! Those interested should check out the work of an guy called Jacques Callot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianBlack View Post
That's pretty much the plot of the movie "Flesh and Blood" starring Rutger Hauer and Jennifer Jason Leigh. .
Great movie, especially relevant to this thread. Has one of my favourite themes, the rape of a princess. I love the fantasy of a well-born haughty noblewoman becoming the fucktoy of a gang of poxed sadists - any war which allows that opportunity is fine by me!

There's also the "oppression" part of this as well - I like the secret police fantasy too. Beria, the Stalinist spy boss, used to cruise around colleges and 'arrest' any good-looking girls he found. They when they dragged off to his private dacha for a vodka-fulled night of gangrape and torture. I'm working on a story at the moment that's inspired by the potential of that power.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:53 AM   #37
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Around 1900, as the Ottoman Turks got brutal in the Balkans, there was some lurid propaganda published in the West detailing the atrocities. They dwelled at lurid length on what those wicked Turks were doing to the beautiful Christian virgin girls they captured...

Old 02-14-2011, 02:31 PM   #38
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi I just joined today and this is my first posting. The plight of Bosnian women during the war there in 1991-95 caught my attention. Many stories of rape camps and women being repeatedly gang-banged was a turn on.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:26 AM   #39
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Wars in general have historically been a breeding ground for rape and it's really only been in the last 60 or 70 years or so that armies have made any attempt at all to restrain themselves, and even then it's been spotty as wars in Africa and the Balkans have shown. All to often it is very easy for soldiers to slip into barbarism.

I might have mentioned it before but the American Civil War was a rape rich conflict. Southern gurrillas, notably Quantril's Raiders and the like were prone to rape and the union army under Sherman was a tidal wave of rape and destruction througn Tennesse, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina.

And of course Southern Planters had long taken liberties with their prettier black slave girls. Many a genteel white planter's son lost his virginity between the thighs of a black slave. In fact an entire sub market of light skinned slave girls developed just for that purpose. They were highly sought after and extremely valuable. And from a historical point of view that was only a few generations ago.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 02-15-2011 at 10:11 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #40
mercmonkey

mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post

And of course Southern Planters had long taken liberties with their prettiier black slave girls. Many a genteel white planters son lost his virginity between the thighs of a black slave. In fact an entire sub market of light skinned slave girls developed just for that purpose. They were highly sought after and extremely valuable. And from a historical point of view that was only a few generations ago.
Always wish I could find more stories about this but they seem to be few and far between.
mercmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote