Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-21-2006, 04:03 PM   #41
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)
Default An anonymous option

For those of you who have asked for a more anonymous option to respond, it occurred to me that I could get an anonymous email re-direct from Craigslist, which I could then post here without worrying about getting endless spam to a regular email account.

Similarly, if you want to respond anonymously, there are any number of free web-based email services where you can quickly get yourself an email address to send your replies to me anonymously.

Sooo... now you don't have to identify yourself, or even join the board (heaven forbid!), and can respond anonymously and honestly.

Email me at pers-238185796@craigslist.org

If you'd like an email reply with the results, I'm happy to send one to you. Otherwise, you'll never hear from me.

How's that?

-Nathan

P.S. for your convenience, I've even posted the questions again, below.

* Honesty is the original aphrodisiac *

---------------------

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do?

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein?

If so, answer the following questions. I'll tabulate the results and share them with all who reply. Please be brutally honest... it's the only thing that will make this interesting and meaningful. Sorry, but this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes. If any of my queer brothers and sisters would like to copy and survey same sex people in the same way, please do! (If you do, and would like to compare results, email me and we can exchange them -- I just needed to limit my tabulation time, and keep this a bit more focused -- no offense meant!)

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:34 PM   #42
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

nathan what did you mean by pay to play?
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:39 PM   #43
nathan

Default free of charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
nathan what did you mean by pay to play?
Joanna,

I tried to explain in my post (#33 on this thread)... I just meant it metaphorically... you have to give to receive... you have to answer the questions in order to see the results. That was my sole intent. Is that more clear?

-Nathan

* Truth is the original aphrodisiac *
Old 11-21-2006, 06:09 PM   #44
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Joanna,

I tried to explain in my post (#33 on this thread)... I just meant it metaphorically... you have to give to receive... you have to answer the questions in order to see the results. That was my sole intent. Is that more clear?

-Nathan

yeah I had thought you might mean that, but after you didn't correct things when spam was considered I did start to wonder
missed 33 I guess. anyways its a cool survey.
Old 11-21-2006, 06:40 PM   #45
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
yeah I had thought you might mean that, but after you didn't correct things when spam was considered I did start to wonder
missed 33 I guess. anyways its a cool survey.
Thanks, Joanna. I'm glad you like it... and glad that it seems to have stimulated some interesting participation. I hope there is more to come, and that perhaps after more have had a chance to participate, either anonymously or on the board, and I post some results, that further interesting dialogue will be had.

It was just bad timing on the spam thing... I was away and offline for a couple of days, but replied as soon as I could when I returned.

What have you found most interesting about the survey and responses so far?

-Nathan

Old 11-21-2006, 06:46 PM   #46
NaughtyKty

NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)
Send a message via AIM to NaughtyKty

I would like to take the survey, but it's too long, and I'm a big baby when it comes to patience. Is there a condensed version? LOL.
Old 11-21-2006, 06:52 PM   #47
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyKty
I would like to take the survey, but it's too long, and I'm a big baby when it comes to patience. Is there a condensed version? LOL.
Hi Naughty,

No. There is not a condensed version. Maybe it would work better if I tied you up and asked you the questions personally? Patience can be developed.

-Nathan

Old 11-21-2006, 06:53 PM   #48
NaughtyKty

NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)
Send a message via AIM to NaughtyKty

Quote:
Hi Naughty,

No. There is not a condensed version. Maybe it would work better if I tied you up and asked you the questions personally? Patience can be developed.

-Nathan

Sounds like you have a winner, there, Nathan.
Old 11-21-2006, 06:55 PM   #49
nathan

Ready... but not waiting

Last edited by nathan; 11-21-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:37 PM   #50
nathan

As promised, my own responses to the survey. Anyone else?

1. Are you male? female? transgender? male
2. Your age? 42
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? I remember a dream around age 12
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 14
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 2
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? both, probably more often someone I know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) her bedroom, varies, not of central importance to me
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? no
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? n/a
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? occasionally
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? no
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? in her womb, mouth, face
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never: occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never: often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never: always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never: occasionally
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? yes, let's say 8 to 12 inches, and thick
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? no
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? sometimes, black
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? not yet
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? n/a
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. n/a
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? n/a
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? n/a
Old 11-21-2006, 11:06 PM   #51
shamsundar

shamsundar has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to shamsundar

A very well framed set of questions, Nathan, most interesting. But as another member has commented, I dont think you can expect frank answer to all the questions - especially the questions concerning real rape.
Nevertheless a very good survey and I hope all the female members partcipate (I am very keen to know male views!).
shamsundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 11:07 PM   #52
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ynyn

MALE
2. Your age?
rapist
no
varies
varies
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
both,prob more often stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
various-many in victims bedroom
both-mostly one on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
yes,sometimes
yes,sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
usually intimidation
not normally
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
mostly
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
occassionally
straight
yes
yes
inside victim
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
OFTEN
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
OFTEN
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
ALWAYS
Sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
RARELY
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
no,n/a
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
not typically,n/a
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
not typically,n/a
no
n/a
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
not really
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
cant think of any
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
putting a number on truth is odd,its either answered honestly,or it isnt...i was honest
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
sure
Old 11-22-2006, 02:45 PM   #53
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Thanks, Joanna. I'm glad you like it... and glad that it seems to have stimulated some interesting participation. I hope there is more to come, and that perhaps after more have had a chance to participate, either anonymously or on the board, and I post some results, that further interesting dialogue will be had.

It was just bad timing on the spam thing... I was away and offline for a couple of days, but replied as soon as I could when I returned.

What have you found most interesting about the survey and responses so far?

-Nathan

well at least the spam doubts have been laid to rest now

What was interesting first it was interesting to read other peoples answers see what others were into.
and I always like answering those type of surveys I don't just mean sex related ones but political and other non sexual ones to , not really sure why except sometimes they are just a good excuse to talk about yourself without it seeming like hogging the limelight ego tripping or something else along those lines I guess LOL
Old 11-22-2006, 05:02 PM   #54
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So many questions...
And the style....Like be questioned...
And that phrase... ''Answer to know the results''....
No i will not.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 06:17 PM   #55
NancyM

NancyM has initial reputation

How long will we have to wait for results, Nathan? I'm not trying to be pushy, I'm just curious... and new here. Do you expect many more responses?

Nancy
NancyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 12:28 AM   #56
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyM
How long will we have to wait for results, Nathan? I'm not trying to be pushy, I'm just curious... and new here. Do you expect many more responses?

Nancy
Hi Nancy,

First of all, thanks for your answers and your honesty. I love honesty.

Secondly, I'm also new to the board, so maybe some of our more "senior" friends can enlighten us about how long a topic typically stays active. As I write that, I'm suddenly certain that the answer is that it depends on the thread, so I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

I'm certainly hoping that more people will have the interest and the courage to answer the survey, so let's give them a little time and see what happens.

Nathan

* Honesty is the original aphrodisiac *
Old 11-23-2006, 02:03 AM   #57
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation
Smile

If it was my survey, I would bookmark the link to the thread, and wait five days after the last post was made in it before compiling and publishing the results. Or you could wait the standard two weeks.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:50 AM   #58
bruisedelbows

bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)

1. male
2. 27
3. around 13
4. pretty equal but probably rapist
5. yes, but not as myself, I imagine myself as a woman being raped by a man.
6. two or three
7. um, .4 times
14. more often a stranger
15. dark allies, subway stations, etc.
16. one on one only
17. yes
18. sometimes, maybe 50/50
19. used in a non-lethal, non-permanently-scarring way: bruised with a whip, maybe just a very shallow cut with a knife
20. yes
21. no
22. very seldom
23. straight
24. always
25. yes
26. in her vagina
27. rarely
28. never
29. always
30. 50/50
31. occasionally
32. no
33. no
34. no
37. no
38. n/a
39. Often my fantasies entail a little bondage, mostly hands tied behind their back.
40. you might have asked about abusive language, humiliation, bondage.
41. 100%
42. sure
bruisedelbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 06:10 AM   #59
clan_hunter

Male

2. Your age?

About 14-15 "It was the internet that corupted my innocent mind"

Ahh i would say the rapist, i am a Dom not a sub, thought i can play either way depending if the girl has a stronger will to play dom, thought there are few strong will females out there to itimidate or dominate me.

nope

N/A

N/A

Stranger rape but i would have seen them at some stage but may not know them.

Bedroom and back of a van

One on one

Nope

sometimes

Threats and Intimidation only

NO

Normally require some sort of struggle

Yes, love sleep/drug rape fantasies

Straight

Yes

Ahh how to answer this one

Inside somewhere, its a waste other wise

Occasionally

Often

Often

Nope, "sorry girls but its rape after all"

Never

White but then i can go for a coloured women

10-15 times, My wife loves it.

Wife

Maybe the person country of origin to see if there is a pattern due to where people live

100%

Why not, yes please
Old 11-24-2006, 07:52 PM   #60
cleanfun4all

Okay, but only because I’m really bored, really frustrated and looking for something to distract me until the booze kicks in.

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male
2. Your age? Old enough to know better, too young to care.
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? Early teens.
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Rapist.
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Sometimes.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Several.
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? Not every day.
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? It depends, but more often someone I have a chance encounter with, pass on the street, a clerk in a store, etc.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Depends on which of my many moods I’m in.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Gangrape.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Sometimes.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Sometimes.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Not really into blood and gore.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? No, of course not, I’m sure being raped would be a very gentle and non-violent experience.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Sometimes.
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Sorry boys, you just ain’t got what I like.
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Of course.
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Anywhere and everywhere.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Often,
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Often.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Often.
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? I don’t really care one way or the other.
31. Do your scenes include family members? Rarely.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? Not really.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? I prefer blondes, but not really a racial thing.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. Well, I’ve always wished I could fly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? No, I think 42 is quite sufficient.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) I always tell the truth. Even my lies are honest ones.
Sure, why not. It will fit right in with all the other spam. My email is cleanfun4all@gmail.com.

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play! Such is the way of the world.