Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-30-2007, 11:16 PM   #101
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I took my hand out for under her panties and said, "That's nice of you to say, but I'm sure there's something that gives you more pleasure. Maybe we'll find out tonight." I watched her finish eating her dinner and I stood up and took her hand. I walked her out the front door, the sun was setting and looked so nice over the distant hills. I pulled Miranda close to me and put one had on her cheek and brought my lips close to hers and begain to kiss her. I put my tongue slightly inside her mouth to meet hers. I put my other hand on the small of her back.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 11:43 PM   #102
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It felt SO good to be outside. I looked over the distant hills, past the beautiful sunset, and wondered how I had gotten into this situation. 'It's not my fault', I thought trying to reassure myself, as he pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately. "MmmmPHHHhhhh!!!", I moaned in surprise, instinctively trying to push his tongue out of my mouth with my own tongue.
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 11:47 PM   #103
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

As I begain to kiss her she started to resist and pull away. I said, "Miranda, I thought we had an understanding, maybe I was wrong. Lets try this again so I can be sure. Now kiss me like I was the love of your life and this would be the last day we'd ever see each other."
Old 08-31-2007, 12:07 AM   #104
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My lip quivered and I cringed at his threatening words, but my fear took over I leaned in and kissed him swiftly on the mouth, my tongue rubbing against his only briefly. Then very slowly pulled my face away from him, eyes fixed on the ground, I could not bare to look him in the eyes.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:57 AM   #105
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I enjoyed the kiss but it did not meet my expectation, Miranda, was not yet giving herself fully to me. I said, "Miranda, that was better, but not the kiss you'd give to the love of your life. Let's try again." I leaned in and held her as my lips touched hers.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:31 PM   #106
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

“please… please don’t do this… please…” I wept very quietly, knowing my words would have little effect on his actions, the chirping birds almost drowning out my feeble whimpers .As he leaned in and kissed me again, ending my pathetic pleas abruptly, my hands reached up as if to hold him back then grabbed onto his shirt and held tightly. His forceful tongue swirled wetly in my mouth and I held onto him tighter, my hands tense and unyielding clenching fistfuls of his shirt.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:11 PM   #107
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The was simply delicious, with her body pressed against me and her tougue touching mine. I continued to her for minutes, my hands now moving across her body on the outside of her dress. My cock started to get hard and I desired much more. I finished the kiss and said, "Miranda take off your panties and turn around and face the sunset."
Old 08-31-2007, 04:17 PM   #108
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I gasped for air and let my hands free his shirt as he released his tight lip-lock from me. “I…. Your … no… please… no…”, I begged, dreading what he was going to do. Nervously I tried to smooth down my dress, were it was crumpled and askew, from his groping hands. “No… please… no…”, I whispered slowly not wanting to anger him. I took several steps backward and stood facing him, watching him to see what he was going to do, as I bent down and slid my panties off underneath my dress. A mild breeze blew my long wavy hair in the wind and sent a shiver down my spine that caused my nipples to poke out sharply through the red silk dress. I straightened looking him in the eyes, hoping he was pleased with my quick but partial effort.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:18 PM   #109
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I enjoyed watching Miranda bend down and remove her panties, and I noticed her hard nipples pokeing throught the red silk dress. I walked over the her and put my hands on her shoulders and turned her around so that she was faceing the sunset. I said, "Silly, the sunet is over here." I took my left hand around her and started to feel her breasts and nipples on top of her dress. I took my right hand and put in on her legs and slowly moved it up touching her bottom and moving it to her stomach and finally her pussy. I begain again to touch her clit, I had learned which way to touch it and get the most response from her body. I said, "Miranda, tell me how beatiful its out here and how much you want me to touch you." I begain to gently kiss her neck.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:53 PM   #110
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

"WAIT!" I called out panicking as he turned me around. “uh.. uh…”, I quivered as his hands snaked along my body knowing exactly where to strike. “uh no… no… please don’t…” I rambled not wanting him to sense my excitement.
“Its… beautiful… out … ” my breath, escaping in little shallow pants, interfered with my words. My head fell back onto his shoulder, giving him a perfect view of my stiff nipples while he squeezed them firmly. “OOoh”, I moaned as I could feel him kissing my sensitive neck and manipulating his fingers mercilessly over my stimulated clit.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:03 PM   #111
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My cock was getting very hard as I watched and heard her body react to my touches and kisses. I unbuttoned my pants and took out my hard thick cock and let it rest next to her bottom on the out side of her dress. I continued to stroke her clit and play with her breasts. I took Miranda's hand and reached it behind her so that it could touch my hard cock. I said, "Miranda, stoke it, make me feel the same pleasure you are feeling." I then resumed kissing her neck.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:40 PM   #112
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

My hand intuitively grasped the girth of his hard dick and began to fondle it slowly. I could feel the hot veins bulging along the length of his long shaft as I stroked firmly, but slowly, letting my soft fingers slide over the head of his cock with each slow movement.. “Don’t do this”, I whispered, fearfully into his ear as, he nibbled on my vulnerable neck.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:48 PM   #113
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It felt so good, with her hand touching the head of my cock. I could feel that her body was also stimulated. We continued for a few more minutes stimulating each until I was ready. I said, "Miranda, get down on your fours and open your legs for me. I want to fuck you, the way your husband like to, I'm going to make you cum."
Old 08-31-2007, 07:03 PM   #114
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

NO... please... I"ll let you.... fuck me... please I can't let you...make me... I CAN"T!!!", my sound of my voice getting louder and more desperate as panick over took me.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:08 PM   #115
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I put my hands on Miranda's shoulders and said, "Let's not play this game, do as your told and do it now, unless you want to be here for a very long time." I started to put a bit of downward pressure on her shoulders to give her a push in the right directions. I added, "Make sure your legs are spread wide."
Old 08-31-2007, 07:14 PM   #116
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

"uh huh..uh...ugh...", I moaned, trying to resist his strong push, as huge lump built up in my throat.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:19 PM   #117
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I pushed hard, and her knees begain to buckle an soon she was on the ground on her fours. I said, "Those legs aren't spread wide enough. You are going to get fucked and you are going to enjoy it." I move he legs further apart and kneeled between them. I unzipped her dress and moved it up over her breasts and face, unitl it was lieing on the ground between her hands. I took my cock and forcefully inserted into her cunt, she was wet and it went in easily. I grabbed ahold of her hips and begain to thrust myself in and out of her. I said, "Miranda, tell me how much you like it."
Old 08-31-2007, 07:49 PM   #118
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

"NO!", I yelled feeling my knees weaken and fall onto the cold wood deck. “UHHHHH... NO!!!", I hollered, my terrified shrieks echoing through the vast open woods, fueling my feelings of helplessness. “No NOooh... ok.... UH... I uh LIKE.... IT ... UGHHHHH GOD!", I screamed as he filled my tight wet hole with his rock hard cock. “UH.. no… UGHHUH… no, no… UGHMMMMMmm, stop…” I cried out clenching my legs together as tightly as I could, only my pussy responded by squeezing against his thrusting cock even tighter and secreting a silky wetness that coated him down to his balls.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:02 PM   #119
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As my cock thrust inside of her tight cunt, pleasure pulsed throughout my body. It was an unbelievable intense feeling when I felt her pussy tighten around my thick cock and then I felt her orgasim and my whole cock was covered in her wetness down to my balls. The instant I felt it touch my balls I exploded inside of her with my cum shot deep inside her belly. I moaned out load and said, "Yes. Miranda. Yes. Yes. That was so fucking intense. You wish your husband could fuck you like that." I withdrew my cock and said, "Get dressed, you've got some writeing to do tonight."
Old 09-01-2007, 10:34 AM   #120
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I had expected him to linger inside me, allowing the waves of pleasure to dissipate before he withdrew his depleted cock. I was in disbelief as he pulled his cock out of me so quickly and it left me with a cold shiver that swept over my naked body. My sobbing steadily overtook my moans of pleasure and I scrambled around on my knees to collect my dress and panties. “OK….ok….I’m ok….”, I sniveled trying to calm myself. After I had finished dressing I stood before him, tears streaming down my face, and said in an almost childlike voice, ”Can I use the bathroom first?... please.” As a flood of hot cum trickled down my thighs and my face burned red hot in embarrassment.