Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-19-2006, 10:09 AM   #21
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
male
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
i think 13 as long i remember
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
more times dayly
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
i think 4 or more
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
a stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
most time in her home
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
one on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
YES
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
it´s her choose. If she do like i say i´ll not hurt her, but if not...
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
i think yes (hard to translate)
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
no
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
NO!
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
yes, at the beginning
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
in her face, cunt, body
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
NEVER !!
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
NEVER !!
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
no - only big or limp
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
sorry cant translate it
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
sorry cant translate it
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
wife, ex- gf
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.

I love to observe her some days or hours before i take her,
i love to see when she dress herself. I dont like nude victims- i want tear her clothes (the reason for pantyhoses and not stockings i want see the runns),
i love shoes... she must wear heels, the best Stiletto Boots,
i´m only free my cock to rape her, and a rapist must be masked

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
fetishes, masks, clothes,
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
YES!! please

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 11-19-2006 at 10:17 AM.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:20 PM   #22
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Deleted

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-19-2006 at 01:27 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:21 PM   #23
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Deleted-duplicate! LOL

Tried to post that ish 5 or six times!

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-19-2006 at 01:28 PM.
Old 11-19-2006, 01:22 PM   #24
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female
2. Your age? 25
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? hmmm...about 13-14 yo
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim, or watching a rape from afar
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? nah, not really
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 1-3 times a week
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? maybe once or so, if any
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Mostly someone I know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Bedroom, dark alley, sometimes an office
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? One on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? No
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Yes, definitly
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? No, has to be some violence
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No, well, maybe, but rarely
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? No
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Inside me, dont want to see it.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never rarely
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Rarely
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Often
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? No
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Well, never really actual family, but I like the idea, so yeah, occasionally.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Not an important feature, but victims usually White or Latina
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Again, not an important element, but it use to be Mexican guys, but now I'm into white guys, so its always a white guy.35.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%!
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play![/QUOTE]

Pay to play my ass!
Old 11-19-2006, 02:13 PM   #25
josephinesweet

josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)

Female.

2. Your age?

Victim.

No.

Once a week.

Once a week.

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?

Both.

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)

My own home in different areas.

Both but most of the times it is about a double.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?

Not too much.

No. Just force.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?

No.

Straight curious.

Some at first.

Yes.

My vagina and rectum.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Often.

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Occasionally.

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Always.

Yes.

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Occasionally.

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?

Yes. 18 to 20 cm.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?

Not really.

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?

Not really.

Yes.

Husband.

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)

100%

Yes. josol_64@hotmail.com
josephinesweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:54 PM   #26
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
Fuck that!I am paying: by answering!
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:29 PM   #27
Bethmc2002

Bethmc2002 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Bethmc2002
Smile Here's my thoughts....

Okay...here we go...

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female
2. Your age?43
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?15
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?the victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?No
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?7-10
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?at least once
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)outdoors, or in a hotel room
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?no
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?N/A
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?NO
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?Yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?sometimes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?mostly straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?mouth, pussy, and butt
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverOften
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Neveralways
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Neveralways
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Nevernever
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?No - sometimes
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?mine (caucasian)
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?not important
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?yes, once
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?friend of my boyfriend
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)100
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?Sure...
Bethmc2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:59 AM   #28
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How About Some Accuracy in Marketing Surveys, Too!

Tormeida: BRAVO!! I feel I know you so much better now!

Just loved it! Nothing like screwing things up. When you vote, please be sure to stop and chat with the "Exit Pollsters," too!

Last edited by prey4me; 11-20-2006 at 06:01 AM. Reason: added a little...
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:35 PM   #29
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Someone has far too much time on her hands...!

Some provisional results

67% Female / 33% Male

2. Your age?
<20 = 16.7%, 21-25 = 16.7%, 26-35 = 33.3%, 36-45 =33.3%

13 or younger = 50%, 14-17 = 50%

Victim = 67%, Rapist = 25%, Both = 8%

No = 75%, Yes = 8%, Sometimes = 17%

1-5 times = 25%, More than 5 = 50%, Constantly/Many = 25%

1-2 times = 67%, more than 2 = 17%, Constantly/Many = 17%

-
-

Stranger = 57%, Someone I know = 17%, Both = 25%

Public places = 39%, Home = 26%, Work/College = 9%, Other = 26%

One-on-One = 42%, Gangrape = 8%, Both = 50%

Yes =75%, No = 17%, Sometimes = 8%

Yes = 25%, No = 25%, Sometimes = 50%

Threats only = 78%, Both = 22%

Yes = 27%, No = 55%, Sometimes = 18%

Yes = 73%, No = 18%, Sometimes = 9%

Yes= 17%, No = 50%, Sometimes/Rarely = 33%

Straight = 67%, Bi = 33% (ok, if you put "straight but curious" or something, ive coded you as bi..dont like…tuff, try it.)

100% YES

Yes = 92%, No = 8%

Inside me = 27%, On me = 18%, Wherever you damn well want = 55%

Always = 8%, Often = 42%, Occasionally = 17%, Rarely = 33%

Always = 55%, Often = 27%, Occasionally = 9%, Rarely = 9%, Never = 9%

Always = 92%, Often = 8%

Yes = 33%, No = 42%, Sometimes = 25%

Often = 8%, Occasionally = 17%, Rarely = 25%, Never = 50%

Yes = 25%, No = 75% - 2 responses favoured 7-9 inches, 1 response favoured 10-12 inches, 2 mentions of thickness being more important

Yes = 8%, No = 92% (eastern european or asian mentioned)

Yes = 22%, No = 78% (mention of eastern european, Mediterranean or black)

Yes = 67%, No = 33%

Partner / Lover = 50%, Someone new / friend = 25%, Both = 25%

Various fetish items, such as clothes. Also how noisy/vocal victims are. Whats the most important thing that makes a rape fantasy work?

Favourite method of control to employ on victim / Do you have any kind of clothing or uniform fetish / Have you ever had a real life roleplay go wrong?

100% - what a truthful bunch we are…

Last edited by Louise; 11-20-2006 at 02:02 PM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:18 PM   #30
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thank you Louise

it was interesting to read.
Thank you
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 08:07 AM   #31
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)
Default A few responses from Nathan

Well,

Thanks to all who have been participating... enjoying, and/or finding this interesting. I was away for a few days, and am back, so will try to catch up with answering questions and responding to some of your comments... and yes, I will answer it myself as well. It does seem only fair.

No, I'm not a spammer. The phrase "pay to play" is idiomatic, at least where I come from. My apologies. When I wrote the survey some time ago, and when I posted it here, I was not thinking clearly enough about people participating from all over the world, including those for whom English is not their first language. Typical American. Damn! Busted. Again, my apologies.

No, "Pay to play" just meant that I did not intend to provide the results to those who did NOT participate, e.g. the trolls who are just reading and not participating (currently leading 484 to 31... but I guess such is the norm here). No, I'm not looking for money from anyone. No, I'm not a spammer.

I am new here, obviously, and clearly the preference of the Board, or at least of those participating, is to have the responses posted here (I have received 0 via email from this post). I accept the preference of the group, and will abide by your wishes. I have also received some email responses from when I posted the survey in a different online venue. The only comment I've noted here stated that s/he (I don't recall which) wasn't interested in responses from those not on the Board. Do you all concur with that in the main, or would you prefer to see responses that include a larger sample.

Louise, thank you very much for your preliminary compilation! Would you mind specifying (if you can recall) whether it included all of the replies entered prior to that post of yours, or whether (and how many) more responses were added before you posted those preliminary results?

More soon.

* Truth is the original aphrodisiac *
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 08:20 AM   #32
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Louise, thank you very much for your preliminary compilation! Would you mind specifying (if you can recall) whether it included all of the replies entered prior to that post of yours, or whether (and how many) more responses were added before you posted those preliminary results?

I included all responses apart from toromieda's (for obvious reasons)...
Hope that helps you. Some interesting stuff up there, but i felt id post the numbers rather than provide any commentary...others can do that!
Old 11-21-2006, 09:30 AM   #33
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

When talking about "Have you been raped in real life" maybe we should differ between male and female posters.
And although I too am glad to see no one ever raped someone in real life do we really think one would actually answer "yes"?
Old 11-21-2006, 09:55 AM   #34
Louise
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
When talking about "Have you been raped in real life" maybe we should differ between male and female posters.
And although I too am glad to see no one ever raped someone in real life do we really think one would actually answer "yes"?
Id agree with you there stern...cross-analysis should be done, male/female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied

And yes, named surveys are limited use anyway...but did we really think anyone would answer yes to having sexual fantasies about children??
Old 11-21-2006, 10:03 AM   #35
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
but did we really think anyone would answer yes to having sexual fantasies about children??
Since there have been stories about children in the story section, we know about people who are into that. So why not tell us about it?

I don't have any fantasies about children and I don't feel that comfortable about them, but as long as they're just fantasies someone has, I don't mind them either.

Maybe this survey is of limited use, but I think it is just so much more fun if not anonymous! Of course it's not a scientifically significant survey but still a nice idea.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:32 PM   #36
TheOpportunist

It's scientifically worthless, lol! It's great as a getting-to-know-you excercise, however.

Quote:
No, "Pay to play" just meant that I did not intend to provide the results to those who did NOT participate, e.g. the trolls who are just reading and not participating (currently leading 484 to 31... but I guess such is the norm here). No, I'm not looking for money from anyone. No, I'm not a spammer.
Ok, fair enough.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:46 PM   #37
TheOpportunist

Exclamation

Male
2. Your age?
Rapist
No
All of my fantasies involve some sort of non-consentual sex.

See above.

All of the above.

I like realistic settings, and I hate "fantasy" settings.

Usually one on one, but sometimes group.

Oh yes!
Weapons are a turn off to me.

Yes.
At least half of them are.

Straight

Mostly she doesn't get much of a chance to fight back.

Half of the time

Hair, face, eyes.

Always

Often

Often

Never.

Yes. Just not my family.

No.

No.

No.

No.
100%
Old 11-21-2006, 02:01 PM   #38
NancyM

NancyM has initial reputation
Default Rape fantasy survey

Wow. I am so impressed by all of your honesty. I've had these fantasies for a long time, and have spent some time reading on the board from time to time - like many of you, I suspect, I was SO delighted to find others with fantasies like mine. I found this survey and all of your answers so interesting... I felt I had to finally register and complete it myself.

Thank you, Nathan, for posting it. And thank you everyone else for your replies and comments (well, most of them ).

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? 40
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 14
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 7
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 1
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? both, strangers more often, I would say
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) my bedroom, outdoors
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? both, more one-on-one though
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? no
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? n/a
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? rarely
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? bisexual
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? a little
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? inside me, face, mouth, chest
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - rarely
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - rarely
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? yes, 10-12 inches
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? white
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? sometimes, black, white
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? n/a
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. no, it was pretty thorough!
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? not that I can think of
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? please
NancyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 04:36 PM   #39
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well done Nanc, you may be surprised how many people here will want to rape your brains out.
solicitous
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 04:39 PM   #40
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hate surveys, they are soooooo boring! I just can't be arsed to answer all those questions, I'd much rather watch Hollyoaks on the box.
square eyed
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote