Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #38
Debra38D

Debra38D Level 1 (100+)Debra38D Level 1 (100+)

I was concerned for a while until the man came back. I thought I would have to stay here all night. Then when he removed the ring gag I was so relieved. I flexed my jaw for a moment then offered a happy satisfied bark, knowing that was what the man seemed to enjoy from me. I turned and crawled over to the bowls and quickly lowered my head into the one with the cum. Licking, lapping, drinking, At some point I became conscious of the oscilating fan blowing on my ass. I spread my legs a little and began to shift from side to side. It was extremely difficult, especially with my arms taped behind my back, but chasing, meeting the fan. Feeling it blow air on my exposed pussy felt so good. My head firmly anchored in the bowl. Almost ignoring the man, and what he was saying.

I looked from the now empty bowl, to the bowl with the Alpo in it, then at the man, and back at the bowls. I repeated this procedure a couple of times. Each time I whimpered softly. I really didn’t want the Alpo. If I had to eat, then I wanted something different, something good. I even crawled such as it was, maybe shuffle was a more accurate description, over to the man and nuzzled my face into his crotch. I got the sense my displeasure only seemed to amuse the man.

A feeling of depression settled over me as the man stepped back from me, and left the room. Once again I was alone, naked, and yes a little hungry. I looked at the door, then at the bowl of Alpo. With a heavy sigh of exasperation I shuffled back to the bowl and began to eat.
Debra38D is offline   Reply With Quote