Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2008, 11:09 AM   #1
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)
Default KIDNAPPED LADY (XXX slave to one xxx & bob209

I was sitting in my van looking for my next victim. It was almost closing time at the mall the one with all the expensive stores that ordinary people never dream of going to not like wall mart with its cheep imported shirts this place you ordered you shirts custom made at 125 dollars apiece.

It was an unusually worm day for this time of year so no one was wearing a coat. That made it easier for me to pick out the next woman I wanted although the object of this kidnapping was money sometimes there were extra benefits.

I finally saw one that interested me she was probably in her early forties. Nice legs I could see from the short skirt she wore. She was carrying bags from top line store’s if she could shop at these places either he had money or her husband did the victory's secret’s bag was the one that caught my eye first.

She was walking through the parking lot by herself I didn’t see any one else around. I watched her as she went to the far end of the lot stopping at a new caddy. She opened the trunk and was putting her bags in as I pulled up next to her so the van shielded her from view I opened the side door and jumped out pushing her torso into the trunk she reached back to try and get my hands off her back that’s when I slapped the hand cuffs on her. She started to scream as I pulled her up by the hair and laid the knife across her throat telling her not to make a sound if she wanted to live.

I told her to get into the van once she was inside I picked the bags out of her trunk then closed it with my elbow so I won’t leave prints. I throw the bags into the van then climbed in after them she had scooted all the way to the back.

I reached up and grabbed a rope that hung from the top of the van and tied it around her legs. Then pulled it so her feet were touching the top of the van. I as when got a shot of her red panties before I slipped the cloth bag over her head tied it around her neck. Then got in the driver’s seat and we were off.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wasn't really paying attention. I know, I know.. I should be more careful... But nothing ever has happened here, it's a safe and upscale place.

I am Sara, former trophy wife. I say former only because he has no more interest in sex with me, he is 25 years my senior. In fact we haven't had sex for many years... he much prefers sex with the 18 to 20 crowd. I was much too old to inspire any kind of lust in my husband.

My last affair ended over a year ago and frankly, it was a dismal failure. Better to forego sex all together than put up with what I did.

So, I spend my time spending my husbands money. Buying useless things.

Even shopping has paled and started to loose its allure.

So my mind was on other things as I opened the trunk. I didn't expect to be grabbed and have a knife held to my throat.

I don't know why I didn't void my bladder. I was so scared. He was a bully and mean and I'd fight, but I'm no match against a knife.

Fuck.

I felt him tie my legs and he hoisted me up like meat.

I struggled and cried and gagged when he put the bag over my head.

Last edited by InnocentVirgin; 12-10-2008 at 09:41 AM.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I drove my victim to my secluded house in the country just like all the rest of my victims. I could hear her crying in the back of the van on the way up here but once I stopped and shut the engine off she stopped.

I went to the back of the van climbed in and untied her legs she whimpered as her feet hit the floor. I pulled her by her legs till she was sitting on the back bumper. I gathered up all her bags then took her arm telling her to stand up.

I led her across the concrete drive way listening to the click of her high heels it’s a sound you don’t hear much anymore with women wearing slacks and gym shoes. When we got to the steps I told her we’re going up three steps she lifted her foot and felt for the first one once up the steps we walked across the porch to the door I opened it and led her in.

Once inside I led her to the sofa telling her to turn around when she did I pushed her down she gasped as she fell then just sat there.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #4
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He was none too gentle - but I talked myself into obeying for the moment.

It wasn't like I had a lot of option at the time.

I went up the stairs, trying not to trip and over the threshold of where ever we were.

It frightened me to death.. not knowing where I was and not knowing if anyone could hear me. I heard the wind in the trees outside, and I couldn't descern any particular identifying odor in here.

I think I am in horrible trouble.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:30 AM   #5
bob209
Privileged Member

I watch you sitting on the sofa. I sit down next to you and ask are you scared lady as I put my hand on your leg. You jump as I touch you and say yes “please don’t hurt me” I have money in my purse take it. You can drive me some place and just let me go I haven’t seen you or were we are so just take the money and let me go PLEASE?

Well let me see I say picking up your purse I rummage through it till I find your wallet. Opening it I see I have picked the right victim I count out six hundred in cash and at least fifteen credit cards. I put the money and cards in my pocket. Then take out your driver’s license.

Well let’s see here your name is Sara your 39 years old weight 125lb blond hair and blue eyes is this your address Sara I ask. Well you live in a pretty nice part of town now don’t you? You shake your head yes but don’t say anything.

Well Sara you’re going to be here for a while so just do as your told and you won’t get hurt you may even be able to go back to you old life understand you shake your head yes. Now I ‘m going to take this hood off so sit still. Your hair is a little messed up and there are dark lines running down your chicks from you crying your holding your eyes shut it must be the bright lights. I tell you to open your eyes you do so slowly adjusting to the light. You see bright lights like they use in photo studios.

What do you want from me you ask? For now just a little information what does your husband do.
You tell me he’s a CEO for a big advertising company. And does he live at this address to I ask? Yes you answer.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:14 AM   #6
InnocentVirgin
Banned

Bad dream.

I used to dream of a monster under my bed. This guy wasn't quite as bad, but he gave my monster a run for his money...

I answer his questions and I don't sound like me. Who's voice is this? Surely I never sounded so frightened and never have I pleaded with anyone for anything.

I'm startled when the bag is dragged off my head. The lights seem too bright and I deliberatly try and not look at him.

"What's your husband do?" I answer.

Kidnapped - my husband would pay. I was sure of it. Jason probably spent at least as much on his mistresses as this guy would ask for.

"He has money, I don't know exactly what kind of cash he can get quickly but it's a least a couple of hundred thousand..." I hoped that was all he wanted.

"Or... please, you could take me home when he's not there.. I can give you all my jewelry and the cash in the safe..." I was thinking of the gun at the back of the safe, if I opened it, would I have a chance to put one between this guys eyes?