Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-24-2012, 10:26 PM   #41
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm hurting you. Like I didn't know that, like it wasn't my intention. No, I wanted you hurt, desperate. My lips pull back in a predatory grin and I lean forward. Biting down on your shoulder as hard as I can. The fabric of the jersey you are wearing prevents me from getting all the way through your skin, but I can still feel you squirming at the extra pain I am causing. Without speaking, or even moving my head from your body, I rush forward. Backing you up as I do. Until we slam into a wall. Or rather until I slam you into a wall. "I can hurt you all night, Kari. Eventually you will suck. So might as well save yourself the pain."
Old 02-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #42
Blues574

Blues574 has initial reputation

The blonde squealed as he bit her shoulder and powered her into the wall. She grunted in pain as she slumped down towards the floor. "Please, stop.." Of course she couldn't quite get all the way, instead her face hovered near his midsection. She wrenched herself out of his grasp, and started trying to crawl away. "Please."
Blues574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:16 AM   #43
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could have entered her by now, I certainly have had the chances. Instead I let the blond bombshell wrench away from me. Simply because I want to watch her ass as she crawls. The words she speak don;t even register with me, just as background noise. I'll have to train the desire to complain out of her. Later, but for now, I just want to have her again.

And once again, the poor dumb creature has forgotten about the leash. Just hanging there off her back. I reach out, seize it, and violently jerk on it. THis time it makes your new collar just into your neck, strangling your air supply. I smile at the sound you make. Deciding you have used your chances to do it willingly, I walk to your front and insert my cock into the O of pain your mouth is making.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #44
Blues574

Being jerked back Kari choked, grabbing at the collar. She fell to the ground, coughing. Getting to a knee she was caught off guard as he thrust his cock into her. She bit down as hard as she could and grabbed the loose leash, making arun for the door. The arena would mostly be cleared out by now, and Kari ran to the door, fumbling with the lock before starting to bolt out, detaching the leash. She didn't know what direction she was going to as she belted in through a door.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #45
the savage
Privileged Member

The sudden sting of pain, blasting through my body. teeth digging in, bringing a small amount of blood to the surface of my body. When I am recovered I have seen you running out the door. I like the look of your body pumping, running away. Hair blowing behind you. This is going to be fun. I came out running after you, just in time to see you slamming a door behind you. My foot hits it almost immediately sending it swing open. "Bed Kari. Now I have to hurt you. Guess I might as well enjoy it."
Old 02-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #46
Blues574

The door slammed right back open and Kari spun around, looking him dead in the eye. There was no escape this time, unless she could bolt past him. This idea didn't seem very likely though. She backed herself up against the wall. "H-hurt me?" She crouched into the corner, ready to strike if she had to.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:21 PM   #47
the savage
Privileged Member

"Hurt me. Hurt me." Smiling and advancing in a sudden lunge. Grabbing your hair and using it to smack your head up against the wall. Once, just enough to make you go limp in my hands. Using the moment to pull the jersey up over your head and fling it into the corner. Naked beneath it, wonderful. Didn't get to see that in my rape in the ring. Now that is what I was looking for. Why I came back. "You had to think this was going to happen."
Old 02-26-2012, 08:08 AM   #48
Blues574

She looked up, shirtless, holding her head at her assailant. "W-hy?" She asked quietly, still holding her head as she tried to get up, covering her breasts with her other arm. She moved her hand from her head to around her chest, covering up with both arms leaning against the wall, trying to recuperate from the headshot she just received.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:09 AM   #49
the savage
Privileged Member

I have no real reason beyond a deep love of power. A yearning to get what I want whenever I want it. If you had just given it up when you joined the company like all the others this would have been avoided. You would just be another notch. Not cowering in a closet, trying desperately to stop me from seeing you naked. "Listen bitch," reaching out and grabbing your wrists. Prying them away from your body and slamming them up against the back wall. "I own your ass now. You do as I say or I will fire you, blacklist you, and make sure you starve to death."
Old 02-27-2012, 09:41 PM   #50
Blues574

Tears played at the creases in Kari's eyes as she whimpered, hands being pried away. "Get...off me. Let go." She struggled and immediately shut up as he told her what would happen if she didn't do what he said. She sighed and dropped to her knees, closing her eyes tightly.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #51
the savage
Privileged Member

Ah, good, some common sense has sunk into her pretty little head. It is hard to imagine her being any denser. Refusing a simple request to be a one night stand, forcing me to rape her. Then making me abuse her more, just before she'd give in. But finally, pinned against the wall, she slides down and her mouth opens. SMiling, I shove my cock back in, and begin to pump. Hard, fast. Moving quickly enough that I can feel her head bouncing off the back wall. "See, you can learn, my little slut. From now on, you are no longer Kari, you are nothing but my creature."
Old 02-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #52
Blues574

She felt his cock toying with her lips and took him in, he pumped in and out of her mouth, her face contorted with disgust, her muffled sounds of anguish and fury would matter none to him. "Uggh-...stomfpfsf" She could feel her head banging against the wall, harder each time. She ripped his cock out of her mouth in order to catch her breath.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #53
the savage
Privileged Member

I am pumping away, steadily and contentedly, when suddenly you jerk away. leaving me to groan with your saliva still hanging on my cock. Angrily I slap you across the face just once, but hard enough to leave an ugly red print behind. Before cramming my cock back in your mouth. "Shut up and take it whore, or I will get violent."
Old 03-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #54
Blues574

Her head jerked to the side with the slap and by the time she came back around form the stunning blow her mouth was filled with his member again. Intimidated she suctioned it with her mouth, trying her hardest not to just stop. Finally she conceded defeat to herself and took a moment again to catch her breath.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #55
the savage
Privileged Member

Your mouth is stretched open, cock sliding in and out. And you slump slightly to the side. Admitting defeat yet again. For all the resistance you put up before I am surprised you are so weak when things actually goes wrong. "Take it, take you little slut. Put your hand on my balls you slave."
Old 03-25-2012, 12:49 AM   #56
Blues574

Tears played at her eyes again as she didn't listen. Knowing it was a mistake. She kept sucking though, more fervently, hoping it'd be enough to distract him from her lack of listening. Her hands remained at her sides.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #57
the savage
Privileged Member

You don't move, and I feel your mouth close around my cock. Apparently thinking that you can disobey me as long as you do something that brings me pleasure. That isn't going to work. With some regret I pull my cock from your mouth. Leaving behind long ropes of drool. "You were commanded to do something, and you didn't do it. I would have thought you were smart enough to figure out that is a no-no."

I smack you across the face, growling as I do. "You don't have your own will anymore. YOU ARE MY PLAYTHING!" As I grab your ankle, yanking you away from the wall, "Say it, say it for me."
Old 03-25-2012, 09:26 PM   #58
Blues574

Kari screamed as the hand hit her. Falling to the side she cried more. Immediately she tried crawling away, of course it was to no avail, she was immediately yanked back by her ankles. "Sa-say what?"
Old 03-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #59
the savage
Privileged Member

Crying, trying to cover yourself up. But you only have two hands and between your exposed pussy and tits you can't quite do it all. And what you do manage to cover only serves to make it seem a little hotter, a little more enticing. "Say you are a plaything without any will of your own." I jerk up on the leash attached to the collar I made you wear, pulling up sort of to your knees. "Say it now, and beg me for the honor of being fucked."
Old 03-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #60
Blues574

Kari shook her head slowly. "No...No I won't." She tried to jerk the leash away from him. Of course it was useless, she fell ck, refeusing to remain on her knees. "Just...please...let me go. I gave you what you wanted. Please....I want to go home." She sobbed.