Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-19-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete
Default All Good Things Must Come To An End

And so it proves for Spell Siren and myself.

We both have our own views on what happened, but I am sad to say that as a couple myself and Siren are no more.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:47 AM   #2
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You both have my sympathy my friend. Nothing worse than when a beautiful love affair ends. Been there myself a couple of times and the regret just keeps hurting. Bear up Pervi. Time DOES heal.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:29 AM   #3
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Take it easy pete matey. Plenty more clunge in the sea
Old 01-20-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks guys
Old 01-28-2010, 10:45 PM   #5
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Smiles...

Awww. Sorry pervipete... I quoted your signature in one of my posts today and I didn't make the connection with your handle. I think today is the first time I'm starting to connect names to "face" and get to know a bit about their "character" *grin*.

My rocky relationship ended and to keep from crying or continually asking the X dumb questions like "why don't you love me anymore?", I've immersed myself in the pleasures of your stories among others and feeling stronger and wiser about the break-up. (No way shape form comparing or commenting about your relationship.)

Each story I read makes me stronger, helping me channel a more assertive voice. This board has really kept me going these past 2 weeks. Because every darn song seems to be about the break-up (even the ones I thought were about love when I met him) and I'm making everyone batty listening to the same few songs over and over and writing out lyrics and going it sounds just like my X. RB is saving non-RB citizens of the earth from another one of my phone calls going we GOT to listen to this again!

You all are such a creative intelligent bunch that I am blown away and inspired. I'm sorry about your heartache. I find (so far) that nothing is more devastating than a broken heart. Gawd, i hope it never happens to again. Is it Karma for what I did in the past to other blokes? Geez, lordy, please no more! To boot- he was the most abusive relationship I've ever experienced and I soooo should have stomped on his heart, but that hoping he'll come to his senses kept me skipping back to his little prison.

Just know that your stories helped me forget about mine even for a little while and brought a smile to my face.

Thank you!

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:33 PM   #6
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Pete I am very sorry. You and the Siren are both great people and the two of you will be in my thoughts.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:56 AM   #7
Spell Siren
Banned

Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Awww....I just saw this thread...

Ahh yes it has been painful...I changed my signature just yesterday....and it hurt when I did that...but...I believe it was all destined....

I am sorry for all the hurt I cause you Pete...I really am...and I wish you good luck for you life.....

And every dark cloud has a silver lining....when life gets shady, you can always turn around to face the sunshine....and I am sure everything will be alright soon.....

Spell Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:23 AM   #8
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeKarenX View Post
Awww. Sorry pervipete... I quoted your signature in one of my posts today and I didn't make the connection with your handle. I think today is the first time I'm starting to connect names to "face" and get to know a bit about their "character" *grin*.

My rocky relationship ended and to keep from crying or continually asking the X dumb questions like "why don't you love me anymore?", I've immersed myself in the pleasures of your stories among others and feeling stronger and wiser about the break-up. (No way shape form comparing or commenting about your relationship.)

Each story I read makes me stronger, helping me channel a more assertive voice. This board has really kept me going these past 2 weeks. Because every darn song seems to be about the break-up (even the ones I thought were about love when I met him) and I'm making everyone batty listening to the same few songs over and over and writing out lyrics and going it sounds just like my X. RB is saving non-RB citizens of the earth from another one of my phone calls going we GOT to listen to this again!

You all are such a creative intelligent bunch that I am blown away and inspired. I'm sorry about your heartache. I find (so far) that nothing is more devastating than a broken heart. Gawd, i hope it never happens to again. Is it Karma for what I did in the past to other blokes? Geez, lordy, please no more! To boot- he was the most abusive relationship I've ever experienced and I soooo should have stomped on his heart, but that hoping he'll come to his senses kept me skipping back to his little prison.

Just know that your stories helped me forget about mine even for a little while and brought a smile to my face.

Thank you!
Why thank you Karen, I'm sorry about your break-up and honoured that in some way help to alliviate the pain for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Pete I am very sorry. You and the Siren are both great people and the two of you will be in my thoughts.
Thank yo Li-Mac
Old 01-30-2010, 10:26 AM   #9
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spell Siren View Post
Awww....I just saw this thread...

Ahh yes it has been painful...I changed my signature just yesterday....and it hurt when I did that...but...I believe it was all destined....

I am sorry for all the hurt I cause you Pete...I really am...and I wish you good luck for you life.....

And every dark cloud has a silver lining....when life gets shady, you can always turn around to face the sunshine....and I am sure everything will be alright soon.....

My darling Siren, you are forgiven.

It was just one of those things. I will always treasure the memories of the time spent talking to you.

Good luck for your future as well.

This thread is as much about you being free and available as anything else.

Love Pete
Old 01-30-2010, 02:04 PM   #10
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Egad! Pete's on the loose again! Hide the virgins and the fine silver!

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 01-30-2010, 02:47 PM   #11
pervipete

lol
Old 01-31-2010, 10:38 AM   #12
Spell Siren
Banned

Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
My darling Siren, you are forgiven.

It was just one of those things. I will always treasure the memories of the time spent talking to you.

Good luck for your future as well.

This thread is as much about you being free and available as anything else.

Love Pete
Pete....you have a heart of gold.....God bless you!
Spell Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:06 PM   #13
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

You are two very cool people, nice to see you are both amicable

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:48 PM   #14
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spell Siren View Post
Pete....you have a heart of gold.....God bless you!
And you darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
You are two very cool people, nice to see you are both amicable
Thank you LilLinzi.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:48 PM   #15
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
Egad! Pete's on the loose again! Hide the virgins and the fine silver!

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat

No problem with the silver but these days he'll have a job finding the virgins.