Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-01-2013, 09:15 AM   #1
alexbrett

alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)
Default Girls, whats more humiliating?

1.Being raped in the ass or pussy?
2.Having him whisper things to you or just grunt to himself?
3.Having him kiss and lick your neck, or bite you?
4.Him starting off by fingering your hole or just going straight in?
5.Cumming in or on you?
6.Doing it indoors or outdoors?
alexbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. I the ass certainly. Its painful, tabbo, violating and more intimate than you'd want to be with a rapist.

2. Grunting with satisfaction between insults and slaps please

3. Bite/slap. Overpowering brutality. Helpless and humilliating goes hand in hand.

4. Straight in. Who ever found cutsey foreplay humilliating? Fingering is for 14 year old boys.

5. On or inside, either works as long as its done with the right attitude.

6. No preference for location for me. If its being done right I could be in my own bedroom or on the moon. My surroundings should be the last thing on my mind

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
alexbrett

alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
1. I the ass certainly. Its painful, tabbo, violating and more intimate than you'd want to be with a rapist.

2. Grunting with satisfaction between insults and slaps please

3. Bite/slap. Overpowering brutality. Helpless and humilliating goes hand in hand.

4. Straight in. Who ever found cutsey foreplay humilliating? Fingering is for 14 year old boys.

5. On or inside, either works as long as its done with the right attitude.

6. No preference for location for me. If its being done right I could be in my own bedroom or on the moon. My surroundings should be the last thing on my mind

x
All good choices personally if i was raping a girl and i wanted to humiliate her

1. In her ass and go bare, take really deep hard thrusts up it

2. I would grunt and groan and call her a slut

3. Bite her, choke her, pull her hair, lick her body

4. I might start off by shove as much of my hand in as i can, or forcing objects in her pussy before i ram my dick up her asshole

5. Cumming inside for me, tell her im about to do it, then pump it up her asshole

6. Either break into hers and do it, or grab her in a park or alleyway
Old 03-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #4
alexbrett

Guy feel free to share how you feel, from the rapists point of view ofc
Old 03-03-2013, 09:04 PM   #5
asian_victim

asian_victim has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbrett View Post
5.Cumming in or on you?
1.) Pussy.
2.) Grunt.
3.) Kiss and lick.
4.) Straight in.
5.) In me.
6.) Outdoors.

By removing all the human emotions, he transforms rape into its most basic form, which is nothing more than an exercise of power. To me, that is more humiliating than anything else.
asian_victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:41 AM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, she deserves it up the arse of course. If she's getting up the arse then may as well pull out and force my shit covered cock in her mouth to cum. I'm generally pretty violent during sex, and growl when I cum.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:42 AM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, and not sure about fingers, but a bit of fisting never goes amiss. Think fisting is for 14 year old boys Emmy?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:02 AM   #8
monkey_child

monkey_child has initial reputation

hmm ok
well for me, I would say that as far as pain goes, anal wins hands down...
but as far as humiliation, having someone rape me without protection in my pussy... that would physiologically wreck me!

2. grunt, moan, groan and yell... making it clear that my only purpose at this moment... is his pleasure...

3. choke, hit, kiss and bite haha,

4. yeah straight in... however the ideas mentioned of having things forced inside me or being fisted are pretty hot too.

5. defiantly inside me... plays along with the control thing... having unprotected sex is very intimate... and to have some one not only rape me... beat me... and hurt me... but also cum inside of me... not only the fear of pregnancy or sti's... all adds to the physiological control i think.

6. umm not overly important... but I have always liked the idea of some where familiar to me...
monkey_child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #9
alexbrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_child View Post
hmm ok
well for me, I would say that as far as pain goes, anal wins hands down...
but as far as humiliation, having someone rape me without protection in my pussy... that would physiologically wreck me!

2. grunt, moan, groan and yell... making it clear that my only purpose at this moment... is his pleasure...

3. choke, hit, kiss and bite haha,

4. yeah straight in... however the ideas mentioned of having things forced inside me or being fisted are pretty hot too.

5. defiantly inside me... plays along with the control thing... having unprotected sex is very intimate... and to have some one not only rape me... beat me... and hurt me... but also cum inside of me... not only the fear of pregnancy or sti's... all adds to the physiological control i think.

6. umm not overly important... but I have always liked the idea of some where familiar to me...
I agree with most of that, although i wouldnt hit her unless i had too, would just choke and lick her neck and body while i pump into her. I would like to go straight in but humiliating her by shoving things up her ass or pussy is too tempting

And cumming inside wins everytime
Old 03-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #10
Debra38D

Debra38D Level 1 (100+)Debra38D Level 1 (100+)

> 1.Being raped in the ass or pussy?

As if simply being raped isn't humiliating enough, Being forced to take it in the ass
rubs salt in an open wound. Especially if he's a big guy, and you don't get much of
a chance to brace yourself.

> 2.Having him whisper things to you or just grunt to himself?

I know everyone is different, but for me, him whispering in my ear
is worse. Worse yet is what he says, or asks.

> 3.Having him kiss and lick your neck, or bite you?

Both are bad in their own ways.

> 4.Him starting off by fingering your hole or just going straight in?

Oh, just going straight in. for sure. that can hurt if a girl isn't ready.
then the idea of being raped, what a one, two punch

> 5.Cumming in or on you?

I'm not really sure about this one.

> 6.Doing it indoors or outdoors?

Depending on when, and where, I can only imagine that outside would
be worse, especially if there would be the possibily, if not actual other
people being able to see and possibly cheer him on
Debra38D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:10 PM   #11
alexbrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra38D View Post
> 6.Doing it indoors or outdoors?

Depending on when, and where, I can only imagine that outside would
be worse, especially if there would be the possibily, if not actual other
people being able to see and possibly cheer him on
Haha all those people who would stop and cheer love it
Old 03-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #12
missy_kaitlyn

missy_kaitlyn Level 1 (100+)missy_kaitlyn Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to missy_kaitlyn

1.Tough one. The ass is bad cause of the pain, the taboo-ness, etc. But your pussy is also intimate, so having a stranger just take that could be humiliating. But I guess for guys wanting to break me...my ass would be the way to go.

2.Whisper while fucking me hard and brutally.

3.Forcing me to give him a kiss. Not him shoving his tongue in my mouth, but forcing me to move up to meet him and actually extend the kiss.

4.Straight in.

5.Cumming inside me.

6.Either one.
missy_kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #13
LustAndLuxury

LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Humm

Interesting choices indeed. You've pinpointed the basics of sexual fantasies, but again, it greatly depends on the sexual experience of the raped victim.

So, if I answer very cold and analytic point of view based on my sexual experience so far I'd answer to all of this questions

"Who cares, rape is rape !!"

BUT

From an emotional "pissed of" point of view I'd say :

1. The ass hurts like a bitch, just drop it asshole.
2. I couldn't care less about your stupid whispering
3. Just cum and be over with...no kissing, licking or biting !!!
4. Fingering is just plain sad ! Can't you even use your dick and do the deed ?
5. Obviously, cumming in is the most disgusting act of all this ordeal. There's too many "what if..." to even wish for his sticky cum to fill up my intimacy.
6. If it's outdoors I hope someone stops him and cut his dick off in the process of saving me.

AND

From a realistic point of view

1. The ass is too painful and the pussy is too dangerous for soooo many reasons, therefore, the mouth would have been the best option.
2. Whatever he says, the whisper just makes it too intimate for what is really happening. There's no sharing in rape, so the less, the better.
3. Same as answer #2
4. Fingering seems to increase the excitement of the rape itself and it actually increases my fear as a victim.
5. Outside, please !!!
6. Indoors or Outdoors, as long as I get help from this situation since I, as a victim, feel helpless anyway

Again, these answers are based on my experience and can vary from one person to another.

I enjoyed this thread, interesting and very straight to the point.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:22 AM   #14
alexbrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustAndLuxury View Post

I enjoyed this thread, interesting and very straight to the point.

Glad you did
Old 03-09-2013, 11:34 PM   #15
littlekitten

littlekitten has initial reputation

1. In the pussy with no protection. Added fear of pregnancy.
2.Whisper things like how good it feels, and have him call me a slut, cunt, whore.
3.Kiss and lick. Better yet, force me to kiss him. I find that being forced to kiss my rapist is one of the most humiliating things.
4.Going straight in. Or teasing me first by pushing other objects into me.
5.Cumming inside me. No need to waste it!
6.Indoors if its a place like my bedroom, where I feel safe. However I like the idea of being outside, where anyone could just happen to walk by and maybe decide they want to take part.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:26 AM   #16
peppermintwinter

peppermintwinter has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to peppermintwinter

oh my, this website arouses me more than it probably should lol!

1-any type of rape, for me, i think would be so invasive and humiliating, that it wouldn't matter if he raped me vaginally or anally. i think it would be very humiliating if he told me he was going to alternate, going from my pussy to my ass to my mouth and then back to my pussy then to my ass then to my mouth over and over, that would be the ultimate humiliation and it would hurt more being forced open again and again.

2-any kind of rough degrading humiliating talk would make me feel more humiliated, so if he whispered dirty things in my ear while he was raping me would only add to the intensity of being raped, for me

3-kissing, licking and biting, all of the above!

4-extended foreplay, of pinching my nipples and inner thighs, and rubbing my clit and poking and prodding....that would be so much worse for me than just a sudden rape, because it would be humiliating and would drag out the horror knowing what was ultimately eventually coming!

5-having his sperm inside me would be much more humiliating, knowing it would be inside for a while, or feeling it leaking out....soooo humiliating

6-the setting wouldn't matter to me, i like the idea of being raped both inside and outside!

i'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
peppermintwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:59 PM   #17
Ravished

Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In the ass would hurt more during the act itself, whereas being raped vaginally with no protection has the added fear of pregnancy, which would last for weeks or months depending upon whether or not the victim conceived during the rape. What could be more humiliating than being forced to bear your rapist's child?

Whispering is more intimate and so incongruous with the act of rape that I think it would be worse.

Biting.

Fingering me to the point of arousal, then telling me that I'm so wet I want it.

5.Cumming in or on you?

In me. Again, the fear of pregnancy outweighs the degradation of him cumming on me.

Outdoors, especially if there's a risk of discovery.
Ravished is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:10 PM   #18
juliaa118

juliaa118 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to juliaa118

1. in the ass

2. whisper

3. biting

4. going straight in me

5. Cum inside me

6. Outdoors, where someone might see
juliaa118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:20 AM   #19
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
5.Cumming in or on you?

1/ Both, simply because anal is more of a thing you would do with a partner and my pussy because everytime afterwards I'd remember his dick inside me.

2/Whispering things definitely him telling me what he's going to do to me next and how much he's enjoying raping me.

3/Kissing me, again it would remind me during intimacy afterwards.

4/Fingering me and making me aroused and then smearing the tell tale signs onto my mouth or making me taste myself.

5/Cumming inside of me.

6/Again both have advantages, home invasion as it's a permanent reminder of the rape, and outside because he can improvise during the rape with outside objects, perhaps forcing a small branch inside me and raping me with it and also he could leave me tied outside to be found by others.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #20
cutelillacy

cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to cutelillacy

Quote:
5.Cumming in or on you?

1... having it done in my ass is worse.. i have a virgin ass.. so that is scary and humiliating..
2. having him whisper to me
3. having him kissing on me would piss me off and cause me to struggle more.. and I will scream out, squeal and fight if he licks or bites
4. fingering my hole would be so embarrassing.. he better hope he has me pinned down or tied up.
5. cumming on me is no big deal as long as he doesn't do it on my face.. but cumming in me I would scream and fight like crazy
6. doing it indoors is one thing but outside is worse ... someone might see him using my body like a cheap peice of meat

I never go down without a fight.. lil man!
cutelillacy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal, cum, humiliating, humiliation, rape