Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-25-2012, 10:04 PM   #61
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gave me? No you didn't. I slap you across the face, harder this time. Enough to send you sprawling again. Or it would have if I didn't have you by the leash, not letting you fall down. "Don't you understand Kari, you don't have a home anymore." I smile and put my cock on your chest. Between your perky tits. Probably big enough to fuck if I really wanted to.

"you are nothing now Kari. You are going to go to board meetings and fuck the investors. You are going to be in my hotel room every night from now on. You are going to be an extension of me. Now say thank you or die in this closet."
Old 03-25-2012, 10:09 PM   #62
Blues574

Blues574 has initial reputation

She screamed again and slumped down, held there by his hands. Saying she didn't have a home, that she didn't understand. She felt his flesh on her breasts and squirmed away from hit. "T-th-thank you..." She mumled under her breath."
Blues574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #63
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You said it, sure it was almost inaudible and stuttered, you still were scared enough to say it. And that is something I can work with. Fear will eventually turn into unquestioning obedience. I smile and jerk on your hips, flipping you onto your hands and knees. Mounting you from behind like the bitch you are. One hand on your collar to keep you in place. "God you are so tight Kari. Has every boy you dated had a needle for a dick?"
Old 03-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #64
Blues574

She was flipped over entered again. She gasped but that was it, not even making a single noise as she was fucked again. Her hand moved to the back of her neck, where his hand was. She wasn't going to crawl away. He asked her a question, she never replied to it though. She hadn't ever had sex prior to the night, she wasn't the most sexually active growing up.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:30 PM   #65
the savage
Privileged Member

I am thrusting hard and fast, watching your head and golden hair bounce wildly in time with the thrusts. Finding myself smiling as your hand comes up to mine. Not trying to pry it away, only resting on top. Not really understanding what you are trying to do, besides touch me. "Call me master." Bringing my hand up and spanking you on the ass, not pausing once in my thrusting. "Call me master." Spanking you again, harder this time.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:41 PM   #66
Blues574

She felt him sliding in and out of her. She felt him. Hating every minute of the second go round just as much, if not more. She said nothing as he requested her to call him master. She was not a slave. She was not a servant to anyone. Let alone this cocksucker.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #67
the savage
Privileged Member

You don't speak. That is a bad idea. I do not take being disrespected very well. You may have noticed that. Jerking back on the collar, while twisting it, cutting off your air. "Speak while you still have air in your lungs Kari. I don't mind fucking you while you die if you won't call me master." And while I am doing it, I continue to spank your firm ass.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #68
Blues574

She choked and struggled to get away. When he finally let go. She coughed. "S-s-sorry." She spoke in between coughs. Her arm instinctively found its way towards her ass trying to cover it from his swatting hands.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:12 PM   #69
the savage
Privileged Member

An apology, almost immediately followed by trying to cover yourself. Obviously not understanding the sort of behavior that I am trying to discourage. The idea that you can have any sort of free will, or object to any level of degradation I object you to. Stopping my spanking I grab your wrist and bend your arm up behind your back. "Be good, be still and you won't suffer."
Old 04-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #70
Blues574

Kari screamed, loud. Her arm was still hurting from a botched move in the match. "Guh!" He tried to yank her hand away, squirming about before realizing what she was doing. "O-okay." Tears were clinging to the eyes of the blonde again as she tried to force herself to relax and just take, whatever punishment was coming her way, granted things weren't always that simple.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #71
the savage
Privileged Member

You are crying, and I lean in, tongue coming out and running over your cheek. I just couldn't help myself. It looked so perfectly delicious. And before I step back, my foot lashes out, just missing your knee and connecting with your thigh. You stagger just a little bit and I keep you up by grabbing your head and holding onto it. "Beg for a fuck and it won't hurt. Much. Keep denying me, and I will rape your ass while I choke you out."
Old 04-19-2012, 11:30 PM   #72
Blues574

OOC: Sorry I haven't been able to reply, been pretty busy lately, will try to get a reply up this weekend. Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten bout this.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:43 PM   #73
Blues574

"Please...please fuck me." She muttered quietly, her hand finding an aluminum pipe. It wasn't heavy enough to hurt too bad, but enough to get him off her. She waited for him to advance on her, then swung with all her might.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #74
the savage
Privileged Member

I am advancing on you, when the pipe connects with my shoulder. It hurts, but I have to smile. Even now, even with everything you hold dear on the line, you couldn't aim for my head. Either that or you are just too scared to properly think. Smiling I grab the hand holding the pipe and pry your fingers back, one by one. I think I heard one of them snapping like a twig when I did.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #75
Blues574

Kari screamed, loud. She rolled away, clutching her left ring finger. "OWWWWWWW!" She started crying loudly her hand not moving away from her finger. "Alright....I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She cried to him. "Please...mercy." Yeah right, that'd totally work blondie.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #76
the savage
Privileged Member

"I tried to be merciful, hell I even gave you a new role in life. SOmething to strive for." I brandish the pipe you just struck me with. "AND WHAT DID I GET?" Slamming it into the wall next to your head, an inch to the right and I would have crushed you, leaving you dead. Letting you know of my frustration. SLowly I slide it down your body, and then back up the inside of your leg. You start to squirm as I force it past your pussy lips, but I hold you steady.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #77
Blues574

The young girl flinched when the pipe it the wall and she flinched. He pinned her against the wall and she whimpered as the cold feel of the pipe slide dow her front and back up the inside of her leg. Kari was not a fan of where this was going. She squirmed fighting to get away but her assailants grip was too much. The pipe found its way inside her and she gasped. "N-...nooooo." She knew it wouldn't matter, she didn't know why she bothered, but she had a ray of hope something would happen.