Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: How would you act
You could act yourself as you can handle him no probs. 17 62.96%
There is a public telephone nearby call the police 7 25.93%
You are fairly well hidden and can watch instead? 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2007, 06:14 AM   #41
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda
Im sure they are.. ..I just dont think that just because your skinny or soething it makes you more suspectable to rape JUST because of what you look like

Thought would be a interesting study but like most things humans are attracted to what the masses are.

I agree with the whole fire over help thing, i have heard it is better to yell fire over help as people are more likely to come out to have a look.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:27 AM   #42
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda
Im sure they are.. ..I just dont think that just because your skinny or soething it makes you more suspectable to rape JUST because of what you look like
No it doesn't. In fact, being married is what makes women most suupectable of rape.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:44 AM   #43
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Well, there is theory and then there is real life.

When I was in my teens, I was returning from the house of a friend and decided to cut through a park in the neigborhood. The paths were well lit and I'm a big guy, so I wasn't particularly worried for me, though I'd been warned that a local gang of toughs hung out there.

Well, I came upon a scene where a lady was surrounded by the toughs. I ducked for cover for the obvious reason, I was heavily outnumbered 15 to 1. In a few moments, she cried out, "Please don't rape me". Now I had a real problem. Robbing the lady was one thing, this situation, however, required some kind of action. Charging in there seemed like a really bad idea. I was about 10 yards away, so I picked up a large rock, threw it as hard as I could at them, shouted "I'm going for the cops", and headed for a spot I knew was usually frequented by a couple of patrol cars at that time of night.

Of course, when I got there, no cops and I didn't know if I was being pursued. I picked up the pace once again and headed for a public phone, dialed the operator (no 911 in those days) and reported the situation, then got out of there.

Found out later that there was nothing to find when the police arrived. Apparently, everyone, including the potential victim, had vacated the area. Was damned scary, but I'd do at least that again (I am a little slower running these days though).
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:26 AM   #44
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnc4fun
Well, there is theory and then there is real life.

When I was in my teens, I was returning from the house of a friend and decided to cut through a park in the neigborhood. The paths were well lit and I'm a big guy, so I wasn't particularly worried for me, though I'd been warned that a local gang of toughs hung out there.

Well, I came upon a scene where a lady was surrounded by the toughs. I ducked for cover for the obvious reason, I was heavily outnumbered 15 to 1. In a few moments, she cried out, "Please don't rape me". Now I had a real problem. Robbing the lady was one thing, this situation, however, required some kind of action. Charging in there seemed like a really bad idea. I was about 10 yards away, so I picked up a large rock, threw it as hard as I could at them, shouted "I'm going for the cops", and headed for a spot I knew was usually frequented by a couple of patrol cars at that time of night.

Of course, when I got there, no cops and I didn't know if I was being pursued. I picked up the pace once again and headed for a public phone, dialed the operator (no 911 in those days) and reported the situation, then got out of there.

Found out later that there was nothing to find when the police arrived. Apparently, everyone, including the potential victim, had vacated the area. Was damned scary, but I'd do at least that again (I am a little slower running these days though).

Nice.

Well done you.

Interesting to here a real event.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:22 AM   #45
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Funny thing is, this was the start of my gangrape fantasies. At the start of the whole episode, my little head was saying, "What would be so bad about watching ?". My big head just overruled it.

So, as satisfying as helping the lady out was, I was disappointed in my reaction at the other level at the time. I do understand the dual reaction now, but it was a chore to process.
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:44 AM   #46
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
No it doesn't. In fact, being married is what makes women most suupectable of rape.
Really? I thought I was at most risk when I was young, single... and recklessly drunk!
It brings about the scene from 'The Accused' in my head...

I'll have to be more careful then I guess
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:52 PM   #47
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
Really? I thought I was at most risk when I was young, single... and recklessly drunk!
It brings about the scene from 'The Accused' in my head...

I'll have to be more careful then I guess
Yeah, you wouldn't believe it, but ~50% of all rape victims are raped by their spouses. These are of course marriages where abuse is an everyday occurance and rape is only one form of it, but as far as the actual crime goes, this is the number one scenario.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:06 PM   #48
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default hmm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
Yeah, you wouldn't believe it, but ~50% of all rape victims are raped by their spouses. These are of course marriages where abuse is an everyday occurance and rape is only one form of it, but as far as the actual crime goes, this is the number one scenario.
It wasn't against the law for years and years... it was normal and considered a wife's 'duty' to provide her husband with it - whether she wanted to or not. And if she was raped by her hubby, they would say she probably deserved it..

No chance of having a headache then?
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:12 PM   #49
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
It wasn't against the law for years and years... it was normal and considered a wife's 'duty' to provide her husband with it - whether she wanted to or not. And if she was raped by her hubby, they would say she probably deserved it..
Hell, even stranger rape wasn't a crime for a long time, so this isn't surprising

Quote:
Only if your hubby likes hitting you on the head while he has his way
Old 01-07-2007, 05:16 PM   #50
joehill

joehill has initial reputation

Call the cops you never know if he has a gun and no matter how bad you think you are a bullet would spoil your day
joehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:37 AM   #51
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

50% of rapes also happen in the victims or offenders home
Old 01-08-2007, 06:14 AM   #52
clan_hunter

Quote:

Your right the law did not make spouse rape illegal in the UK until it changed in 1991.