Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation
Default To the Women of the Board: I'm Just Curious

I am writing some fiction and wanted to get some insight:

1.) How painful is a woman's first penetration? (Is there anything to compare it to?)

2.) How painful would you imagine it would be for a woman to lose her virginity by being raped?
Old 02-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
sarahisworthless

sarahisworthless has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post

1.) How painful is a woman's first penetration? (Is there anything to compare it to?)
It depends on the circumstances. For some women who engage in consensual sex, the first time is not even painful at all (I have friends who told me it was not at all painful for them). Most women feel some discomfort with the first penetration but it is usually just a discomfort, not an excruciating pain. If the first time is not consensual, then it's very different; see below,
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
2.) How painful would you imagine it would be for a woman to lose her virginity by being raped?
I don't have to imagine it. It is extremely painful. I'm not sure what I would compare it to... let's say, do you ever get those very painful calf's cramps? Something like that... only rape lasts longer than a few seconds.

Last edited by sarahisworthless; 02-10-2013 at 12:07 PM.
sarahisworthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

1. It depends on how forceful the person is. If the person just slides it in slowly it will hurt a bit. But if it is very hard then it will hurt a lot.

2. It was extremely painful to me mentally. I didn't sleep on the bed were it happened for several years. It was even more painful for me because the person that raped me and my first time to have sex was with a older woman, and I considered her a real good friend. It would be more painful if the rapist was someone close to the victim, like a family member or a good friend of the victim.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #4
littlekitten

littlekitten has initial reputation

1.) If its consentual, and done gently, it will just hurt a little bit. However if it is shoved in, especially if the woman is fighting it, it hurts a lot. Comparison? Take a Charlie Horse cramp and times it by 20, in your most sensitive area, for a long period of time.
2.)It would be incredibly painful. Both physically and mentally. Especially if she is planning on saving herself for marriage.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #5
peppermintwinter

peppermintwinter has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to peppermintwinter
Default ouch!

hello! i think your question is very interesting! i read a sex story on an erotic literature site once about a rape that happened to a virgin, and the man put the head of his cock just inside her lips, and forced his entire length inside her in one big thrust, and she went from being a virgin to being fully penetrated in less than one second!

i can't imagine how intense that would feel, although i would love to be in her situation, laying on my back, looking up into his eyes, begging him not to do this, to please stop, to please not go in, and then suddenly, slam! he goes inside me that quickly, stretching my poor tiny pussy apart in every direction so quickly, i can't even imagine the pain!

i used to finger myself before i had sex for the first time, when i was in high school, i used fingers, a hairbrush handle, a carrot, i tried using a cucumber but i couldn't fit in inside me.

my first time was with my ex boyfriend, i was in my first year of university, he was very gentle (i never told him about my darker fantasies) and used his finger first and went inside me slowly. since i was already used to feeling something inside me, and his penis was only of average size, and not very thick, it didn't hurt really, just that strange feeling of being stretched apart, and i was already aroused from getting oral, so i was already goopy and wet, so it wasn't a painful experience.

but in my fantasies, i dream of what it would be like to be raped as a virgin so roughly, god, it sends chills through me!

i'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
peppermintwinter is offline   Reply With Quote