Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2013, 01:35 AM   #1
shyshadow

shyshadow has initial reputation
Default Is it rape if you agreed to have sex even if you don't want to?

Hi! I know this might be contradictory but is it rape if you are willing to do it but would rather not? Or what if you actually enjoyed it even though you aren't willing? Can you call it ape if you enjoyed it or found it pleasurable?
Old 04-23-2013, 01:42 AM   #2
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyshadow View Post
Hi! I know this might be contradictory but is it rape if you are willing to do it but would rather not? Or what if you actually enjoyed it even though you aren't willing? Can you call it ape if you enjoyed it or found it pleasurable?
That would depend on the laws in your country.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:50 AM   #3
shyshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Scotsman View Post
That would depend on the laws in your country.
Could you please expand?
Old 04-23-2013, 01:57 AM   #4
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyshadow View Post
Could you please expand?
You give your location as 'Phillippines'

I can't expand on what the law is in your country regarding the definition of 'rape'.......I'd assume you know?
Old 04-23-2013, 02:00 AM   #5
shyshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Scotsman View Post
You give your location as 'Phillippines'

I can't expand on what the law is in your country regarding the definition of 'rape'.......I'd assume you know?
The laws here on rape is basically if there is consent.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:23 AM   #6
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In the UK a woman can say "I was drunk" a day or two after the event and then claim rape.

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:01 AM   #7
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1.) If you give consent freely (i.e.. you are not coerced into it), then it's not rape.
2.) If a man inserts his fingers or his cock or a foreign object into your vagina or anus, without your consent, then it is rape. It doesn't matter whether you enjoyed it, UNLESS you gave him the impression that you were actually consenting. However, he'd have to prove that he believed that you wanted to role play a rape scenario, and that you never withdrew consent.

The standard of proof is on the balance of probabilities, which means "more likely than not".

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:01 AM   #8
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
In the UK a woman can say "I was drunk" a day or two after the event and then claim rape.

x
From my experience, I've found alcohol is good for loosening inhibitions and permits your innermost desires to come out; but no matter how drunk I've been, I've never been inclined to do something I'm completely repulsed at. Therefore what I've done under the influence was always my decision, even if the booze made the decision a little bit easier; hence the reason for most DUI laws - you have to be held responsible for what you do behind the wheel. So then how can a woman in the UK claim rape, under the influence, especially if she could be conscious of what's going on? Now if drunkenness led to unconsciousness, the inability to stop the rape entirely, or she was clearly saying 'No', I can then see a case.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:31 AM   #9
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnlust View Post
From my experience, I've found alcohol is good for loosening inhibitions and permits your innermost desires to come out; but no matter how drunk I've been, I've never been inclined to do something I'm completely repulsed at. Therefore what I've done under the influence was always my decision, even if the booze made the decision a little bit easier; hence the reason for most DUI laws - you have to be held responsible for what you do behind the wheel. So then how can a woman in the UK claim rape, under the influence, especially if she could be conscious of what's going on? Now if drunkenness led to unconsciousness, the inability to stop the rape entirely, or she was clearly saying 'No', I can then see a case.
It's never ok to take advantage of someone who is too inebriated to take care of themselves. The fact that they were dumb enough to get so drunk in the first place is irrelevant.

Unfortunately, I think what perfectlyformed was referring to was women who LIE about being drunk, in order to claim rape... in order to save face. This goes back to the question of societal stigma against women who enjoy a good fuck.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:21 AM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's a gray area this. There is a current shift in attitudes in this country, whereby instead of having to state in some way that the woman was not consenting to sex, now it is becoming incumbent on the man to actually get explicit consent. In some instances, where the woman hasn't actually given explicit consent, but hasn't objected either, it has been judged that she was unable to give consent.

There was a highly publicised case a couple of years ago where a woman was prosecuted for wasting police time. She'd had sex with a group of men whilst drunk, and then cried rape. To their credit they'd filmed the whole episode on mobile phones and it showed her not only not objecting, but verbally encouraging them all to fuck her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post

x

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:45 AM   #11
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

WHY do some women do this? It's the lowliest of acts. Accusing someone of rape is a serious thing. For fuck's sake, it can ruin a man's life, as well as land him in jail. Like I said above, I suspect the woman's "reputation" may have something to do with it, but fuck... it's no fucking excuse.

Fuck me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
There was a highly publicised case a couple of years ago where a woman was prosecuted for wasting police time. She'd had sex with a group of men whilst drunk, and then cried rape. To their credit they'd filmed the whole episode on mobile phones and it showed her not only not objecting, but verbally encouraging them all to fuck her.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:52 AM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Which just goes to show you chaps. Next time you're fucking a drunk bird, make sure you film it so everyone can see what a great time you gave her!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:57 AM   #13
Need2BOwned
Privileged Member

Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Need2BOwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Girl View Post
WHY do some women do this? It's the lowliest of acts. Accusing someone of rape is a serious thing. For fuck's sake, it can ruin a man's life, as well as land him in jail. Like I said above, I suspect the woman's "reputation" may have something to do with it, but fuck... it's no fucking excuse.

Fuck me...
Shocker Alert!!! Because some women are bitches. That's okay, though. It makes the rest of us look even better
Need2BOwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:41 PM   #14
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

Basically it has to do with consent. Did you give it, or were you able to. In the United States, if you're not able to give informed consent due to inebriation or unconsciousness, then it's rape. The case of the gal who got drunk and then encouraged a gang bang, later crying rape would have been prosecuted here. Even if she's actively encouraging guys to fuck her, if she's drunk she can't give informed consent. Thus, it's rape, at least as I understand how the laws work here. Savage woud be able to give a better explanation than I.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:56 PM   #15
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need2BOwned View Post
Shocker Alert!!! Because some women are bitches.
Exactly.

There are women who are just as predatory as any man thought about being. Strange to think some gals get their ya-yas destroying men's lives for the fun of it.

I heard recently that some people in this community are getting signed consents before they even start RL roleplay. Might not be a bad idea.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:50 AM   #16
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

hell yeah , signed and witnessed and stick a safe word in there on paper no matter what they claim they want.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:11 AM   #17
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think it must be a nightmare to be a man in this day and age, I know alot of girls who look as though they're 18-20 but the reality is they're not, they're nowhere near it, so a man can only really be sure if he sees proof of identification - and that's a bit of a passion killer, " Can I see your I.D first please?" .

Then the consent issue, I'm sure I'm not the only one whose had a few too many drinks and slept with someone, did I give consent?, well I didn't actually say " Yes " but then I didn't say " No " either, I was drunk, he was drunk, we fucked, yet as I understand it if I wanted to be a cunt or regretted it I could've cried rape afterwards.

I despise women who do that, take responsibility for your own actions and deal with what you did, not persecute some poor guy who was up for it as much as you were.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #18
NternalStruggles

NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)

In the self-defense course I teach here at my University, there is a thing called "Expressed Consent". This is a method we teach to our students for a variety of scenarios. Mainly as a distraction method (i.e. stop struggling and agree to go along with their attacker until he drops his guard, then lay his ass out). "Expressed Compliance" could also be used if the victim feels that is her only option to save her own or someone else's life.

As far as enjoying it... I can't speak to that in a real-life scenario. My wife and I role-played a rape and though she enjoyed it immensely (though decided that once was enough for her), I felt incredibly guilty afterwards (even though, or especially because, I had never blown a bigger load before or since while she was begging me not to come inside of her).
Old 05-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #19
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

In British law there is no such thing as consensual non-consent, same as BDSM is actually illegal, though rarely prosecuted.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:28 AM   #20
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
In British law there is no such thing as consensual non-consent, same as BDSM is actually illegal, though rarely prosecuted.
There's no such thing as British Law either. There's Scottish Law, Nrth Irish Law and English Law..........All totally different legal entities with different laws.