Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-27-2013, 03:15 AM   #21
LIDM99810
Privileged Member

LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wish I knew the answer... its been an obsession for half my life.
LIDM99810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:28 AM   #22
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I must admit I'm not the violent, smack 'em and do what I say kind of guy, my fantasies are more of coercion, either of the want to borrow/ owe some money and can't pay it back so I coerce her into my bed, or I have some info which could destroy her or her families lives and its not money I want to keep my mouth shut.

Look, fantasizing is not bad or a danger, as long as it stays that or at the most part of a consensual non-consent situation, in fact it's pretty healthy.

As for why, well my personal take is that maybe its increased in the last few decades because it is taboo. I as a man am supposed to treat women with the utmost respect, I am supposed to be attracted to them for there minds etc, and women are only supposed to want to be in jobs that were one time denied to them. I am not supposed to see a woman walk down the street and think 'cor, look at the arse/ tits/ legs' on that, and women are not supposed to want men to look at them like that. And of course, like all things that are denied to us, it makes it a hell of a lot more fun to have the thoughts running through your head.

I used to feel guilty about the way I thought, why did I masturbate to rape scenes in films like Straw Dogs and Last House and any other film that had one, why did I seek out the stories online, deep down, was I alone, some kind of perverted monster? Fuck it, even my screen name was indicative of these feelings, of me feeling pervi and a little, for want of a better word, dirty, no no, grubby would be better, when I joined my first web forum, literotica back around the millennium.

It was only after I joined, originally for the courtesy of posting a thank you in thread for a film I downloaded, and stuck around a little to post and chat that I started to realise how common and how normal, and how, shock horror, there are women with these fantasies...WOMEN!!!!

And my final acceptance came from long chats with Sierra, who finally persuaded me of the folly of feeling bad about it.

So all I can say is, accept you are, keep them as nice and fun naughty thoughts, or naughty games with a willing partner, and have fun in your life. There is enough happening out and about to scare and concern us anyway...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:35 AM   #23
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've never really felt bad about this stuff. I tend not to analyse it either. I'm just an out and out degenerate I suppose. I get off on making girls feel really fucking horrible. *shrugs* What can I do about the way I am? At least I pay a girl the courtesy of making sure its what she really wants before I fuck her up!

I suppose you and I Pete are like chalk and cheese in many respects?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #24
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think that's right, neither better nor worse, just different.

I don't think there is such a thing as a wrong fantasy, and yes I know that concept could be left open to all sorts of interpretations, but its where you go with that fantasy, would I take advantage of someone like that in real life, of course not, would I write a story or role play it with someone, yep.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:49 AM   #25
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A few months ago I was contacted by this girl that wanted to play out a real life blackmail scenario. She had a very detailed script, for want of a better word, of how it was going to go. Although she was very attractive, and the stuff she wanted to do was very extreme, and very much to my likeing, I was left wondering who was supposed to be the dominant one?

Very odd. Not necessarily relevant to this topic, but you just reminded me of her Pete.

Anyway, I think some scenarios are easier in a fantasy, story or role play setting. My own desires are very much more hands on. There are girls out there that want to be taken to the extreme, just unfortunate that they are few and far between.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #26
pervipete

Exactly, and the only real sad thing is if a woman whose fantasy or desires needs someone like your FR ends up with someone like me and vice verse.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:05 AM   #27
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

That would be unfortunate for all concerned.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #28
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I just love having the control of my own body taken away from me, it should be my choice who I fuck, my choice who touches me, and rape takes that away from me and the control shifts to the rapist/s.

The anticipation of what they'll do to me and how long they will rape me for is what fuels my fantasies, I love being objectified and treated as a fucktoy, just a body to satisfy a mans needs and wants and mine are unimportant, to be used and degraded is why I fantasise about it.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #29
BAMF

BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Girl View Post
I just love having the control of my own body taken away from me, it should be my choice who I fuck, my choice who touches me, and rape takes that away from me and the control shifts to the rapist/s.

The anticipation of what they'll do to me and how long they will rape me for is what fuels my fantasies, I love being objectified and treated as a fucktoy, just a body to satisfy a mans needs and wants and mine are unimportant, to be used and degraded is why I fantasise about it.
Props to u...
Old 04-29-2013, 05:37 PM   #30
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

I think for me it is the social taboo aspect. IRL I am the guy who asks 50 fucking times. believe it or not. Hell I got dumped once for waiting too long to make a move (btw the girl and I met in a church youth group, no shit I couldn't make this crap up) My fantasies run the range of socially unacceptable. I want to pin you down and use you like a fuck toy then cum in you and laugh as I walk away.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:35 AM   #31
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindseysmiles View Post
That is a question I keep asking myself. I mean was I abused as a child? Almost abused? Was a friend abused? Struggle as I may, I just can't remember but they say that is common. I think it may be the case because even when I play my real age of 18 I always try to imagine myself as even younger. My ideas are not ones of brute force but if being out in a position where I need to give in to someone I don't like in that way if at all and who will treat me rough and relish in the idea of how physically and emotionally painful it is for me. I like incest, loser boss at a loser job like mcdonalds or dominoes, teachers, bullies I have to date so they don't beat someone up, and even Internet dating scenes.... it seems to be therapeutic but I need detailed scenes with lots of dialogue. If anyone is interested please send me a private message
I'm a good listener, so why don't you and me take a wee walk up this dark alley and discuss that obsession of yours.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:16 PM   #32
LittleLadyBug

LittleLadyBug Level 1 (100+)LittleLadyBug Level 1 (100+)

I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about our real abuse on this site, but I'm going to stay away from the details. Let's just say, I was sexually abused when I was younger and taken advantage of by multiple men. (I was not really in the right state of mind.)

Anyways, now my rape fantasies pretty much define who I am. I'm sure it's a way for my mind to make the negative into a positive thing. Rape fantasies are all about trust in your partner and it's a serious thing to get into with someone. That might have something to do with it.
LittleLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #33
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLadyBug View Post
I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about our real abuse on this site, but I'm going to stay away from the details. Let's just say, I was sexually abused when I was younger and taken advantage of by multiple men. (I was not really in the right state of mind.)

Anyways, now my rape fantasies pretty much define who I am. I'm sure it's a way for my mind to make the negative into a positive thing. Rape fantasies are all about trust in your partner and it's a serious thing to get into with someone. That might have something to do with it.
There's a thread for that if you want to post about it - Here
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #34
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have had a number of girl friends that had rape fantasies and they enjoyed sex more when this was talked about. One girl had been in a marriage for years and was unhappy but could not afford to leave - her husband had sex with her as a physical thing. She is the only girl I know that has gang rape fantasies, and it was the loss of control that turned her on.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:47 AM   #35
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree, it deff helps turn the negative into a positive! I have been a real victim many times and did not enjoy it. Still, I have this need, this hunger, for all things rape related! Its like, I want to be raped, I obsess over it! I honestly wish some hot strong man would climb through my window and just take me kicking and screaming and make me cum real hard, ect... Idk how I can experience the real deal, and still be completely obsessed with it happening again, and again, and again. Ive always thought I was twisted for those thoughts I guess. My bf knows about my fantasy, we've been together nearly 4yrs, but hes never acted on it.
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #36
RoxieCarol

RoxieCarol has initial reputation

I know what turns me on about it, but I have no idea why it turns me on. I don't secretly want someone to take control, secretly want to and then get really into it. I fantasize about the victim being miserable, usually the victim is me, not always. It's about the fear, and the more unwanted it is, the better. I get more turned on by rape from undesirable men and incest rape then anything. Why would I possible be turned on by stuff that horrible? I have no idea. I used to feel guilty back when all I had was movie scenes, book scenes, and the occasional story I heard. I felt like I was enjoying actual victims pain and it really bothered me. One day at random I decided to Google rape stories and found my way to RD and saw that like minded people existed and I wasn't as depraved as I thought.
You're green...you're green and you're so warm.
RoxieCarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #37
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I asked myself this when I was a teenager... But now I have excepted it as what it is. Its a sexual fantasy as any other sexual fantasy. And I am glad I'm not alone having it

Just be true to it and feed it in the way you need too. Then you find that you don't have to try to define it anymore!
Old 05-07-2013, 10:17 AM   #38
pervipete

I wonder if the reason women who have survived sexual assault fantasize about it, is because on a subconscious level it allows you a certain control, in a fantasy or online role play you can stop or pause it if it gets too overwhelming, same with a with a real life role play, if it is getting too much you have a safe word, whereas in the real assault, no matter what you did or said, you couldn't stop it, you had no control what so ever.