Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-15-2007, 11:13 PM   #41
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well guess the new guy isnt coming back...damn so boring right now and it is great outside sunny warm. Time for my nap and my bottle down by crystal lake..need to check the new dock make sure its okay.

So I take Johnny with me swigging a bit as I go...OH DAMN...Silly Girl is going to have a nasty sunburn in the wrong place! I skirt around her area so to not bother her, but I cant help staring at her well developed breasts.

HEY?? Wonder if she knows the guy is in the tree above her watching, and?? where is his hand??

I check the dock and its okay, walk over to my fave shade tree and strectch out under it(after making sure no one is in it) Hmmm kind of warm out and no one is around sooo...

I strip off my top and lay back again enjoying the feel of the wind on my bare breasts! I take several more swigs of scotch and then put my bottle away...I doze off with my hands under my head!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:44 AM   #42
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I step towards the camp and see the sign 'Camp Rape'. My kind of place I say to no one in particular. I suppose I should wander over to the admin cabin and get myself a bunk.

As a born and bred city boy I can't help but stare at the placid scene, and it eventually takes me off the exact path, but to a more attractive destination. That being an incredibly attractive woman sleeping in the shade of a large tree.

All thoughts of check in are lost as I steal a glance and find no one around. Walking over to the woman I sit next to her and begin to fondle her tit while she sleeps.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:42 AM   #43
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

Laying on the soft ground with my pants unbuttoned I finally open my eyes and look around, thinging about how hot it is. Making sure again that no one is around she slowly and very sexy like pulled off her very short shorts, leaving her now in her black lace panties and that is it. She lays back down on the grass and gives a slight moan as she feels the softness against her skin. She moves one of her hands to her shomach and then she slowly slips it toward her panties edging under them to touch herself as she closes her eyes in pleasure and squirmes against her hand.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:24 AM   #44
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

"Oh yes, that's it girl! Masterbate, oh but don't worry no one's watching you."

I notice the director of the camp headed this way...shit! I think she saw me! No...she didn't...she's going to the lake.

Turning my attention away from the director, I continue to watch the beautiful woman masterbate.

"Come on girl, take off your panties" I whisper. "Finger yourself and rub your breast. It's ok, no one's watching."

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:00 PM   #45
Rosie
Privileged Member

Still playing with herself with one hand she moves her panties to the side with the other and then moves that hand to rub her nipple. Now she is arching her back slightly and moans a little louder and she is feeling slightly uncomfortable doing this out in the open like this. Playing with herself for a few more moments she removes her hands and sits up, grabing her clothes and starting to put them on so she can continue this in her cabin.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:12 PM   #46
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

"Mmm, that's it girl, don't be ashamed. There's no one out here watching you!"

She plays with herself for a few minutes and I am about to cum when she decides to stop for no reason. Damn that bitch! She walks to her cabin and I make careful note on which one it is. I slowly get down from the tree and hope I can see her play with herself in her cabin.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-16-2007, 01:15 PM   #47
Rosie
Privileged Member

Putting on her clothes fast, she has a slightly creepy feeling that someone is watching her, she looked around again before hurring to her cabin. She goes in and sits on her bed, rubbing her hands over her arms because she still had the feeling that someone it watching her.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:31 PM   #48
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

I wait for a few moments before risking a peek inside. There's foliage near the window, but it doesn't completely cover me. I carefully watch as she rubs her arms.

"Come on, take off all your clothes, it's ok no one's watching. You're safe in the cabin now."

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-16-2007, 01:40 PM   #49
Rosie
Privileged Member

Sitting on her bed she looks around again and glancing out the window she thought she saw someone looking in but she wasnt sure. She gave her head a shake and stood up. It was hot in the cabin so she started to take off her clothes, until she wasnt wearing a stich of clothing. She stretched her body in a very sexy looking way and then took a brush out to brush her hair, closing her eyes as she did this.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:51 PM   #50
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Oh shit! Did she see me? I carefully peek through the window just as she pulls off her last shred of clothing. Mmmm, that body is so hot and sexy. My cock grows hard again and I resume masterbating.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-16-2007, 01:58 PM   #51
Rosie
Privileged Member

She finished brughing her hair and glances back out the window, once again not seeing anthing. She must have just imagined it. Anyway, she is feeling a little sore so she turned her back to the window and bends over stretching. She continues stretching letting her body relax as she stretches there is nothing to worry about here. She continues to stretch and begins to rub her hands over her body as she does.

((Are you going to join her?))
Old 08-16-2007, 02:49 PM   #52
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm such a nice wet dream?? feels like someone fondling my tits?? Feels nice too gentle hands tweaking my nips too! Heavy breathing coming from a guy next to me!

NEXT!!! To ME>........."I snap my eyes open and after seeing him find out its not a dream. I blush and slap his hand away as I cover up and say angrily..."What the Hell...keep your hands to yourself fella!! Uhh can I help you? I run this camp and hope you arent going to be a camper here? Unless you got a Damn Good excuse sweety!??"
With broken glass
Old 08-16-2007, 05:42 PM   #53
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
"Hello handsome, welcome to the Camp...hope you like what you see!?" I say that after seeing his eyes roaming up and down me. Not minding as he is cute I stretch and turn for him!

"So come back and let me know what bunk you picked okay? And umm if you need...Anything...anything at all come back and see me anytime!!" I give him a warm smile and a slow wink!

Well I'll do that mammm, and thank you for your help and hospitality.
(Not a bad lookin little lady either, might have her over for dinner)
Old 08-16-2007, 07:11 PM   #54
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She seems angry, blustering ineffectually about me needing a damn good excuse. I simply smile and push her back onto the ground and quickly straddle her. I work quickly, getting my belt loosened and off, all the while fending of her feeble slaps and shouts. I eventually grow tired of the game, and slap her hard across the face screaming "Shut UP!"
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-16-2007, 07:20 PM   #55
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"OWwwwwww Hey??? Take it easy okay?? wont fight you anymore...and I have lots of money at the Admin cabin...soo I`ll go get it for you..and you can be on your way?"

Hope he buys this as I think I know what he really wants and since I cant take pain may have to gicve in to him...for now! My nipples are fully erect now from fear and shame and I turn my head so I dont have to look at him!
With broken glass
Old 08-16-2007, 07:24 PM   #56
alg9
Privileged Member

"I don't want your money." I tell her in a quiet voice. When she looks away, I grab her chin and force her head back towards me. "Look at me, I want to see the shame in your eyes."

I begin to run my other hand over her body and under the hemline of her pants.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-16-2007, 07:33 PM   #57
sindyloo
Privileged Member

I blush deep as I see the dark lust in his eyes. Moaning and gasping from his hands my body shivers and trembles as my rape begins and all I can do to resist is to keep saying No...over and over again.

Fucking great...so MUCH for a peaceful day!??
With broken glass
Old 08-16-2007, 07:38 PM   #58
alg9
Privileged Member

"No, no, no..." I say to her followed by a mocking laugh. "You're all the same aren't you, big and bad, until a real man puts you in your place." With that, I force her legs apart and place myself in between them, pulling my cock out as I do so.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-16-2007, 07:44 PM   #59
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Anger fills my ceeks with red and my eyes sparkle with anger as I snap..."Oh Yeah asshole...why dont you go find a real man..cause it aint you boy!!"

My hand comes across his face with a resounding slap and I smile as he swears! "Whats the matter boy??" I smile up at him as my heart pounds rapidly!!
With broken glass
Old 08-16-2007, 07:47 PM   #60
alg9
Privileged Member

Good a fighter, I so prefer them to those who just lay there and sob. There is no excitement in breaking a cryer. But a wild woman, that is so much more fun. "I'll show you what you can do with that big mouth." I grab a handful of hair and pull her mouth gaping wide, shimmining up her body to cram my cock down her throat.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her