Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-02-2010, 02:44 AM   #41
Truecelt

Truecelt has initial reputation

With one hard thrust I slam half of my fat shaft into your arse. Grabbing your hips as you scream and buck trying to pull away from me.

Thats right you slut you are gonna take it all and thank me for it.

As I push again harder forcing more of my cock into your tight little arsehole
Truecelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:17 AM   #42
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

my body tenses, goes rigid but at first i don't know why. a split second later a searing pain starting at my ass courses through me, white hot!! my mouth wide open i don't even recognize the scream coming from it as my own!

slammed forward on the pool table, knees scraping. my blouse ripped open, the only thing protecting my sensitive nipples from the felt is the fabric of my filmy bra. tears spring from my eyes, running down my ruined makeup and over my face sticky with drool and pre-cum.

sweat instantly filming my body i try to crawl away like a wounded animal. groaning i move my arms and legs, fingers and toes scrabbling at the table top but i'm pinned, a hand like a vice gripping my shoulder preventing my escape! oh please oh please don't let there be any more!

again i yelp as even more thick hard cock forces it's way past my tight little anal ring and penetrates deeper into me! i try bucking my hips, anything to get your punishing dick out of my asshole!

"aaaaaaahhhhhh! please stop! no more! i can't take it!!!"
Old 11-06-2010, 07:16 AM   #43
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Sitting at the bar nursing my beer I think "damn, it's good to be home". After fourteen months in Afganistan with no pussy I am almost ready to fuck the bottle I'm holding. Still in my BDU's I am lost in thought, it takes me a moment to notice some odd sounds coming from the back of the bar. I get up to see what the fuck is going on.

Moving towards the poolroom I can hear grunts, low moans and the sharp little cries of a girl in pain. It sounds like a fight maybe, but something seems off. Walking into the room it takes me a minute to realize what is happening, I cant believe my eyes!! The hottest girl I have seen in over a year is bent over one of the pool tables getting ass-raped by some dude. I can see a second guy with his wet cock hanging out, he has had a go at her to it seems.

For an instant I am unsure what to do. I know I should help her and take a menacing step towards the rapist...

"Hey you", I yell out

The guys were so intent on the girl they never saw me til I yelled out. Their heads snap towards me with that 'deer in the headlights' expression. The girl looks up at me, tears streaming down her face, a glimer of hope in her glistening brown eyes. Everything pauses for just a second. The expression on her face is enough to melt my heart.

Then I catch a glimpse of her perfectly rounded ass getting pounded and my hardening cock has other ideas.

"Hey you" , I say again, giving the three a cold stare.

"Save some for a Vet".

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 11-06-2010 at 11:19 AM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:13 AM   #44
Truecelt

I just smile as I hear what you say. I grab your hair and lift up your face as I force every inch of my cock into your tight ass.

With my spare hand I grab a pool stick turn it around and wave the butt in front of your face.

This is your first introduction to a dp you ghetto whore as I then push the butt into your wet cunt and start sliding it in and out!

I hear the vet call out to save him some, and I tell you to tell him `that all your holes are available all night long for no charge as you are the pool hall slut!
Old 11-07-2010, 06:12 AM   #45
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ok girl, breathe. gotta loosen up or it'll keep hurting and you'll pass out! just how big is this guy's dick??!! aaaaaahhhh!! fuck this is bad!

i hear a voice cutting through the laughter and nasty comments everyone is making about me. loud. commanding. glancing over my shoulder i see a uniform! thank goodness! it's over! he'll save me, i'll get out of here and go home! get the video camera, roxy and nobody will ever know this happened to you. a couple of days at home and you'll be ok.

confused i try to make sense of what he's saying. oh fuck no! he wants me too! but, i thought...!

i groan as the last of your cock slams into my butt! head forced back as you grab a handful of my hair again. what the fuck...? what is that? a pool cue? i whimper as i feel the huge blunt end of the stick probing my bruised pussy lips.

"uuuuuuhhhhhhhh...no....take it out...please take it out of me!!"

writhing on the massive shaft in my ass, violated with a pool cue, the crushing weight of your body holding me helpless against the table i start to believe there's no hope, no rescue.

tell him what?? oh shit... ok, maybe if you play along they'll get tired of you, finish and let you go. tell them anything!

"you...you can have me...anything you want...i'm just the pool hall slut!"

my shame burns deep inside me, matching the burning pain i feel as my ass is raped, the thick cock i'm forced to take hammering in and out of me, the nasty wooden stick all the way in my pussy. used, degraded, nothing but entertainment for my rapists and their friends.

legs shaking, sweating, moaning...i start to cum again!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 03:36 PM   #46
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I take a moment to enjoy the scene but my hard dick wont let me wait long. So much blood rushing to my cock my head spins for a second. An evil grin spreads across my face when I hear the girl tell me to take her, that she's just the pool hall slut.

Walking to the table I can see that her ass is gettting pounded, the sounds of flesh on flesh, the squishy sucking noise as the guy's cock reams her bowels. Grinning at the the girl I smack her hard on the ass. A sharp crack resounds when my palm strikes her flesh.

Walking around the side of the table I let my fingers trail up her spine. The girl's back arches and she slams herself down on the cock in her ass. The bitch is cumming for her rapist. I burst out laughing, amazing, fucking amazing.

Grabbing the back of her head I pull her face towards me. Leaning down I kiss her hard as she cums. She doesnt want to at first, then her mouth opens and she accepts my tongue. She tastes of fear... I love it.

Breaking the kiss I whisper in her ear, "Are you going to please me, Slut?"

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 11-07-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:09 PM   #47
roxygrrl

on my tip-toes now, bent over the table, a thick cock buried in my ass, a pool cue sliding in and out of my pussy hard and fast, the sensations are too much for me to contain and i welcome the release of another shattering orgasm!

my whole body trembling, nipples stiff, i'm cumming hard when i feel the sharp crack of a hand on my bare butt! far from yelping in pain, i yelp with pleasure, the sound trailing off into a moan. pain from my stinging ass mingling with my orgasm, bringing me to new heights of bliss and new depths of degradation. nearly naked, raped in a room full of men who see me as nothing but a cum dump the shame i feel intensifies the waves of ecstasy washing over me again and again.

i continue to shudder as a finger traces it's way along my spine and up my neck, fingers winding through my hair. my head pulled up again i see the man i thought was going to rescue me, feel his tongue push past my lips. his kiss filled with animal lust i take his tongue into my mouth.

as he pulls his mouth from mine, i gasp for air, my orgasm slowly subsiding.

"yes...i'll please you...in any way you want."
Old 11-09-2010, 03:36 PM   #48
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

"You better" I whisper back

Standing straight I grab her left hand and pull it to my crotch. I force her palm to press agains the front of my pants, my already hardening cock stiffens even more as I make her massage my 8 inches thru the material of my fatigues. A small groan of plearure escapes my lips and my ass cheeks flex involuntarily and I grind my crotch against her.

"Take it out Slut, unbutton my pants and give me a nice wank".
Old 11-10-2010, 02:07 AM   #49
roxygrrl

knees still shaking i do my best to understand what he wants. is he serious?? with a cock buried in my ass and a pool cue in my pussy, he wants me to stroke him??

ahhhh shit!! his hand is like iron around my wrist! it hurts! he's pulling my hand to something...oh no...that can't be his dick, can it!!??

doing as i'm told i fumble for the zipper on his pants, reach in and pull out his semi-erect shaft. i can barely get my hand around it, but i begin to stroke. feeling it getting longer and thicker, becoming hard and slick with his sticky pre-cum. i stroke faster, harder.

maybe if i jerk him off and make him cum he'll be happy and leave me alone after...
Old 11-11-2010, 04:55 PM   #50
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

The girl fumbles with my pants, finally getting my zipper down she reaches inside and pulles me out. Het little hand feels soft and cool on my hot flesh, she cant even get her fingers around it.

She starts stroking me... after a few minutes she finds her rythem and starts to speed up.

"Oh yeah baby, thats good. You've jerked a cock or two before havent you? Fucking slut!"

I am too horny, the bitch is too fine. I know I wont last long, but thats ok, I have stored up alot of cum in fourteen months, she wont get it all with just a wank. I start flex my ass, fucking my shaft into her hand.

"Come on baby, rub it across your lips.... Yeah, that's a good slut"
Old 11-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #51
roxygrrl

back arched and ass up, i've been on tip-toes so long my calf muscles are screaming! but it's the only position that makes this ass-raping not hurt. i feel the pool cue in my pussy sliding out, hear it hit the floor. now two hands on my hips. the liquid sound of a long cock sliding in and out of my asshole and i feel every inch! with my face down on the felt of the table i can't see him, but i can hear him start to moan. his strokes getting shorter and faster now, slamming against my ass, jolting my entire body, scraping my stiff nipples in their flimsy bra against the top of the table. since i lost my cherry at 15, i've been with enough guys to know he's close to cumming. i tense my cheeks hoping to help him climax, just wanting his cock out of my butt - i can't take much more! i'm not sure which will be worse, him cumming inside me or pulling out, spraying my ass and back with his sperm! my skirt and blouse would be ruined!

the soldier still has my left wrist in a tight grip, and now he's fucking my hand! jerked a cock or two? what girl hasn't? i always used it as an easy way out, if i didn't want to fuck or blow the guy i was with and he got a little demanding. the dark corner of a club, in the car, a shadowed doorway - maybe flash a little boob, give it a lick or two. in less than five minutes he'd cum all over himself and i'd just take one of the wet-wipes next to the condoms in my purse, clean off my hand and give him a sexy smile. i got a lot of free dinners and saw a lot of bands that way.

now look at you, roxy... bent over, skirt hiked up, blouse ripped open, stockings torn, shoes gone, not really sure what happened to your thong but it's gone... dick and a pool cue in your pussy, dick in your ass, dick down your throat, butt slapped till it stings, face and hand sticky... and they're not finished with you yet!

and they made you cum in front of everybody.

twice.

you slut.

you heard the soldier, slut. take his cock and rub it across your lips like a good little bar whore. now give the sensitive underside a little lick...

there has to be some way to escape!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:33 AM   #52
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Oh yeah,the bitches lips feel like velvet fire on my cock. My cock twitches as her tongue begins to swirl around it. Grabbing her hair I pull her towards the throbing, purple head, sliding it across, then past her lips. Rubbing the head across her pearly white teeth.

"Suck it in baby, you know you want it. Tell me how much you wanna suck my dick, how much you wanna my sperm in your belly".

The girl keeps her teeth clenshed for a second, then as I catch her eyes in mine she sees my need, my hunger and slowly her mouth begins to open.

Seeing my chance I slip the head past her teeth. "No biting now", I say, gripping her hair tighter. "We wouldnt want an accident".

Out of the corner of my eye I can see the guy in her ass is in the shirt rows, the power of his rapid thrust are pounding the girl into the table. Wont be long and I'll ne my turn to ride the bitch, but for now her hand and mouth will do just fine.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:13 PM   #53
roxygrrl

i feel the blunt head of the soldiers cock try to force itself into my mouth. clenching my teeth i try to assert myself, to tell him i'm not just a fucktoy, i'm a person!

but i know it's useless. i'm trapped. i am a fucktoy for these guys.

blushing with shame i follow his instructions. "please baby, let me suck your dick. i want you to cum in my mouth so i can show you what a good cocksucker i am. i wanna swallow your sperm"

and with that, his grip tightens on my hair, i open my mouth and take his cock...
Old 11-14-2010, 03:03 AM   #54
bjc1979

bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I want in and I want her mouth. The head of my cock is swollen and just waiting for her lips and tongue.
bjc1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:16 AM   #55
roxygrrl

as i take yet another cock in my mouth i glance to the side and see a young guy watching me intently. watching me wince every time the man behind me slams his dick into my ass. watching me, mouth open, my tongue sliding over my bottom teeth, red lips stretching wide around the soldiers shaft as he holds my head by my hair.

i can see by the way he's breathing heavily, rubbing the crotch of his jeans that my night is far from over...
Old 11-14-2010, 03:17 AM   #56
bjc1979

bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh your night is far from over. When you're done with that cock, there's mine to put in your mouth. And you better use your tongue and do it slowly and act like you enjoy it.
bjc1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:13 AM   #57
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Holding her hair tightly I can feel the slut wrap her hot, wet mouth around my throbbing cock. The head pushes past her teeth, slides across her tongue and nestles in the back of her throat. Too bad for her there are still several inches of meat she needs to swollow.

She starts to gag when head of my dick touches the back of her throat.

"Remember Bitch, no teeth, now... take it like you love it."

In and out of her mouth I push my cock, using her mouth like a cunt, cuz that's what she is. With each thrust my cock sinks deeper into her throat. She continues to gag, tears form in her eyes and start trailing down her cheeks. I couldnt care less. I still havent bottemed out, but I will.

A trace of fear flashes across her cock-stuffed face as she realizes that I intend to completely fill her throat.

"Eat it slut, swollow my cock, dont forget my balls either, they need a nice massage!!"
Old 11-14-2010, 12:25 PM   #58
Truecelt

This fuckin slut`s ass is so tight I know I am gonna explode soon. But I have one final humilation for this whore before I enjoy the rest of the show. As I am about to explode I whip her ass hard. Then after I start filling her ass I yank out my cock and slam it into her wet cunt. So I get to fill both her holes.
After I am done I grab her hair and make her stop sucking the cocks for while. I force her to look into the camera - now say thankyou slut and now as you have been dp`d by a cock and a pool stick now beg to be dp`d by these 2 fine gentleman lol!
Old 11-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #59
roxygrrl

oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! i can't breath! too deep! gagging! get it out of my throat!! eyes watering now, tears running down my face. how much more can he have?? gotta please him or it'll only be worse. rub his sweaty sack, gently!

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh! my butt cheeks quivering now, burning, stinging. what the fuck did he smack me with? aaaahhh shit! he's cumming in my ass! i can feel his hot sperm oozing out of my asshole. in my pussy - cumming! good thing you're on the pill, girl! cum trailing down my inner thighs to my stocking-tops...

my mind doesn't have time to register that the cock that's been pounding my ass is gone before my hair is yanked and my head is pulled off the dick in my throat. gasping for air i open my eyes and see the fucking camera again!

what does he want? more degradation... oh nooooo... i've gotta beg for it???

"ppplease...please fuck me... i want to feel two cocks inside me... both of you fuck me at the same time, please!"

i know this is gonna be bad...but why are you starting to tingle again, roxy? you can't want this...can you?
Old 11-14-2010, 05:52 PM   #60
Truecelt

I just laugh and whip you ass even harder than before. These fine gentleman dont believe you - you worthless poolroom slut. Make them beleieve how bad you wanna be dp rite now as other lash cracks across your already red ass