Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-14-2007, 07:07 PM   #41
slammer

slammer has initial reputation

Admiring the hot girl in the shower, I move to block your way, my eyes moving up and down your body. "You really should try to be on time". Moving closer to you, reaching, as you try to slip by. Grabbing you by the wrist, pinning your body to the wall, your body pressed between mine and the wall. Feeling the warmth and softness of your body, I turn you around and pull your hands behind your back, holding them as I pull the handcuffs out of my pocket. You feel the steel snap around one wrist, your face and breasts pressed against the cold tile of the wall. You struggle as I hold your other wrist and snap the free cuff on it. Turning you around, I admire your body, your pretty face, filled with fear, your firm breasts, long legs. Anticipating just how much fun I'm going to have with you.
slammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #42
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)

I gasp, struggling and flailing against you, my soft nude body totally exposed to you as I sob and scream miserably.
"No! Not this...not again! Stop it!"
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:19 AM   #43
slammer

Pulling you from the shower, I feel your struggle as my strong hands grasp your arms. Dragging you along, I take you to the heavy table in the changing area. Pushing you back on it, your legs dangling over the side, I pin you to the table with one hand at your neck. Feeling your breath heaving, watching your breasts rise and fall, I move my free hand between your legs, stroking your slit, feeling your heat and wetness. Looking into your eyes, I see the fear and resistance, but something else, a hot passion burning there. I part your lower lips and stroke your clit, rubbing my rough calloused fingers over your sensitivee bud. My cock is so hard, pressing against the confines of my jeans. My other hand leaves your neck to carress your breasts, squeezing the soft flesh, feeling velvet softness of your young body.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:25 AM   #44
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I can only let out a guttural moan, my struggles growing weaker as I feel your fingers all over me, my wet slit aching desperately for more as a I gasp and whimper.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:20 PM   #45
slammer

Holding you with one hand, I unfasten my belt, pulling the heavy leather from my jeans, you hear the hiss as it slids free. "You've been a bad girl Aida, you need to be suitably punished for being late for class. Rolling you over, your tits pressed against the table, you feel the cool wood on your nipples. Your pretty ass exposed, I admire your cheeks as I double over the belt. Teasing you, I run the belt over your exposed ass....I think 10 strokes should be punishment enough Aida, and warm you up for what is to come. Raising the belt...you wait, struggling, anticipating the whipping you have coming.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:25 PM   #46
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I gasp, sobbing totally and utterly in misery as I anticipate what will come, my slender pale body trembling in fear and submission.
"No...no...please..."
Old 03-16-2007, 07:55 AM   #47
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was in a hurry,I new if I was late getting back to school I would miss
Aida at the gym,and with the new rules and all,I didn't want to do that. Ive had a crush on Aida since 1st grade and I always protected her from the bullies, we went to school with.I love Aida so mutch and I want to be the first guy she's with.It would kill me if somone even touched her just because
the dean said it was o.k. I shouldn't have gone home for lunch.I'm definitely
going to be late and it's almost time for her next class.I just hope she wont
be mad at me.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:36 AM   #48
slammer

Bringing the doubled belt down on your ass cheek in a short stinging slap...you feel the bite and sting of the lash, struggling under the blow. Allowing you to calm just a bit..."9 more to go Aida". Number 2 lands on the other cheek, a bit harder, stinging, reddening. A third stroke, landing across both cheeks brings your struggles more intense, the pain sharper. I pause to stroke your slit, and slip first one..then 2 fingers inside you. Feeling your tightness, but also your heat and wetness..."what a naughty girl, you like this don't you". Picking up the belt again...I let it uncurl, and bring it down across both ass cheeks again. The longer length due to it not being doubled brings the lash down over a longer area, curling around your hip. I add a couple of lashes to your upper thighs as you struggle, just below your pussy. The pain and proximinty to your slit makes you wild.

Rolling you over, your ass in contact with the wood of the table makes you squirm...but the cool surface feels a little better. You watch as I unzip my jeans, pulling them off. You see my cock for the first time, 8 inches long and thick, and so very hard right now. "See what I have for you Aida? I'm going to fuck you with this, fill you and use you for my pleasure. You have great tits girl, I think they need to be warmed up a bit as well". I pick up the belt again and raise it.

You watch, terrified, knowing what is to come...
Old 03-16-2007, 12:54 PM   #49
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I still have about 10 min before Aida's class gets out I bet if I hurry I can
stop off, and get her some flowers.Then she would have to go to the big dance with me next week.Boy is she gonna be happy when she gets them.I'm always thinking of Aida
I bet she'll brakedown and cry she'll be so happy.I rule!!!!!

Last edited by slingjack; 03-16-2007 at 12:57 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:49 PM   #50
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I squirm and scream in fright, trying to shield my breasts as I feel my sore ass and moist slit shouting in pain and pleasure.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:20 PM   #51
slammer

Taking the belt again, I give you a short sharp snap with just the end, across each breast, enough to sting each nipple. Watching them harden, I toss the belt aside and pull your legs apart with my arms. Moving between your legs, my hands close on your breasts, squeezing the soft flesh, then pinching the nipples. I run the length of my cock up and down your slit, feeling your wetness on in, my cock rubbing your slit and across your clit. Finally, pressing into you, savoring the feeling of your cunt as I sink the head of my cock into you. Feeling your heat and tightness, as i press slowly into you, sinking inch by inch, looking into your eyes.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:14 AM   #52
Aida (Slut)
Banned

My eyes are shut and dripping tears but it's obvious I'm enjoying your cock sinking into my gaping slit, my groans coming out load as I enjoy it despite myself.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:45 AM   #53
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

An amazing sight awaited me as I entered the female locker just behind my friend slingjack. Two guys were fighting each other at one corner, and from behind a half closed shower door, came the moans of a woman, seemingly slingjack's secret crush Aida.

We grinned at each other. Time for some action. We get inside the bathroom and find a man inside her. He had turned back on hearing the door, but a quick and well aimed knock from me on his shoulders sent him reeling, unconscious.

Next we turnd to Aida, who lay on the floor exhausted.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:53 AM   #54
slammer

Barely feeling the blow from goodboy, I pick up the taser from the table, turn and shoot him in the chest with it, leaving it on "continuous" to give me time to finish with Aida.

Slowly stroking in and out of her tight body, savoring the feeling of her, I look into her eyes as I take her breasts in my hands. Long slow strokes, to the hilt with each one, using you completely. Pausing when in all the way to rotate my pelvis against yours.

My pace picking up as I feel her respond, the thrusts getting harder and more brutal as your moans intensify. Feeling the wetness and heat of your pussy on my cock as I violate you.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:08 PM   #55
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

Seth walked into the bathroom, wearing his black muscle short, and his black jeans, and saw the sight, blinking. "Hm... maybe this isn't a good time." He then tilted his head and moved over to Aida and the guy, and put a hand through Aida's hair. "Is that dude over there having a seizure next?" He asked, with a smirk. "Or could I steal her afterwords?" He asked, and stared at Aida with his crystal blue eyes.
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:27 PM   #56
slammer

Thrusting hard into Aida, savoring the use of her body, watching as Lawless strokes her hair. "You're welcome to a turn dude, just give me a couple more minutes". Pumping hard fast strokes into her watching the fear and lust on her face as another guy joins us...I pummel her pussy. Finally unable to wait any longer I thrust deep and shoot my load into her. Collapsing over for a moment to catch my breath. I pull out, smiling, "she's all yours".
Old 03-18-2007, 10:30 PM   #57
goodboy
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammer
Barely feeling the blow from goodboy, I pick up the taser from the table, turn and shoot him in the chest with it, leaving it on "continuous" to give me time to finish with Aida.

Slowly stroking in and out of her tight body, savoring the feeling of her, I look into her eyes as I take her breasts in my hands. Long slow strokes, to the hilt with each one, using you completely. Pausing when in all the way to rotate my pelvis against yours.

My pace picking up as I feel her respond, the thrusts getting harder and more brutal as your moans intensify. Feeling the wetness and heat of your pussy on my cock as I violate you.
Ho, in your dreams, buddy! You can't undo something in a roleplay, and what's more, no one's interested in the details of your strokes anymore.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:06 PM   #58
slingjack
Privileged Member

" I can't believe it,your cheating on me".I loose my temper and slap aida across
the face.Grabbing the back of her head firmly I spit in her face."I knew you were
a slut".Slammer just laughs as he fucks her some more.In my anger I pull out my
cock and stick it in Aida's mouth.Seth Lawless starts taking pictures for the yearbook,
as goodboy makes shure we're not interrupted.

Last edited by slingjack; 03-18-2007 at 11:16 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:11 AM   #59
goodboy
Privileged Member

"Okay hurry up, I am waiting for my turn!"
Old 03-19-2007, 03:45 AM   #60
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(I think it is time to give poor Aida a break from all you rapists )

I walk into the college locker room, swearing loudly as my professor had kept me too late and the next class for gym (my class) was about to start. I stop as I hear the screams and pale once my eyes meet the sight of one of my fellow students being gang raped. I turn, hoping none of the boys has spotted me as I try and make a break for the door.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote