Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2007, 12:28 AM   #1
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default False Romance (Jasmine and Rogue)

I stand by the wall facing the bus stop shelter, as people constantly walk by between the small place. The old lady that had been standing near me had finally found her ride home. I sit on the thick stone, opting for where it slants into a smaller height and take in the busy city before me. But it is the river that keeps my attention, the large and quiet stretch of water below me. Dirt scrapes into the trousers of my good suit but I don't care.

That is until a woman among the numerous pedestrians cathes my eye. Her long black hair and hurried walk stand out a mile to me. The woman roots in her handbag as she swings to her right, taking a seat and continuing her search. She seems tired and missing something in her belongings, but her beauty captivates me. She shakes her hand in annoyance, raising her eyes to heaven. No change I assume. The lady sits up, preparing to cross the street and break her $20. I walk over and speak over her shoulder.

"I have a few coins Miss"
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:11 PM   #2
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Today has been the worst day! I am late leaving and then my car won’t start. Damn foreign thing! I don’t have time to do anything but catch the bus at the corner and try to get to work on time! I grab my handbag and my gym bag from the backseat and head to the corner. If I hurry, I might make it. The fact that I’m wearing high heels does not help my effort or my mood right now even if they are my favorite black ones. I dare not take the time to change into my sneakers.

Arriving at the bus stop in time to make the bus, I realize that I need correct change. I hope that I have it, but of course I don’t. Dear God, what else can go wrong? I think as I look upward for divine guidance. Finding none, I search for a place to get change, the twenty in my hand. I spot a coffee shop across the street and start to make my way there when I am startled by a voice behind me. I turn toward the voice and of course, I bump into someone and my purse falls to the sidewalk.

“Ahh!” I moan in frustration. “What else can go wrong?!” I mutter as I bend to pick up my belongings. The man that spoke to me, leans down to help and what else, we bump heads. “Sorry! I am a klutz and a jinks today!” I say as I replace my things and sit down on the bench. “Thank you for helping me. I need to get some change before the bus comes but I am getting out of these shoes first!” I smile at the helpful stranger. For the first time, I look at his face. I am taken by his green eyes. I reach for my things and say, “Thank you so much for the change," I tell him, hoping he is on the same bus. If he is, my day may be looking up!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:40 PM   #3
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When she turns to respond she collides with another stranger, dropping her handbag. A purse and a sheet of paper falls to the ground, the latter blowing behind my foot. She mumbles something as we both bend down the retrieve it, and our heads clash. I say sorry too, and pocket the paper without her knowing.

The woman takes my offer, but not before our eyes meet and she stares at me a moment. I smile in return and she goes to her seat to remove the black pumps as planned. She releases a loud sigh, bringing the ankle of her foot to her left knee. The black skirt is figure hugging and pushes up her thighs. The top couple of buttons are open on her jacket and shows a white blouse underneath. She looks up at me once and smiles, knowing I am too. I politely pretend not to watch, but I love to see her change her shoes. The runners she dropped in front of her are picked up one at a time, as she switches legs.

"Bad day I take it?"
Old 01-27-2007, 02:12 AM   #4
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am grateful for the change for the bus. I have to admit that I am enjoying this handsome stranger. I change my shoes as we sit on the bench together. I do it quickly, but I do love the feeling of the leather in my hands. I look down, not wanting him to see that I am just a little flushed from staring at him.

As I don my other shoe, I look up at him as he speaks. My heart flutters. I am relieved that he didn't take offense at my staring at him. I must have looked like a woman with her biological clock ticking!

I return his smile, "Yes, it has been a tough one so far. My car died, I had to run to catch the bus, didn't have correct change, dropped my pursed, bumped heads with you. "Are you okay, by the way?" I ask and look to see if there is a bump on your head.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:47 PM   #5
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

"I'm a little dizzy", I joke, pretending to close my eyes.

Her look of concern turns into a smile similar to my own when she realises. I turn to the wall again, looking down at the river. When we haven't spoken for a few moments, the lady joins me, and glances my way.

"Isn't it beautiful? My mother used to take me here when I was a boy. Did you know 3 planes doing exercises during World War II crashed here, and they still haven't been discovered."

My arms rest on the wall, still taking in an old memory, but keeping the woman in the corner of my eye. She holds her high heels by her fingers and pushes a strand of hair away with the other hand, as we feel the cool breeze.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:50 PM   #6
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I smile at the man who has rescued me when I realize he is okay. I wonder what memories have captured him in their web as he stares into the river. His gaze is one of longing, for what, I do not know. I move closer to him. I shouldn't watch him, but I can't help myself.

I am pleased that his memory is a pleasant one of his mother bringing him here. An internal debate goes on inside my head and I realize that I am playing with my shoes. I decide that he would probably enjoy seeing the planes his mother told him about. "Those planes were raised about 18 months ago, restored and moved to the museum. You should brush up on your history!" I say with a saucy grin.

I watch a leaf carried on the current as I hear the bus and then watch its approach. I glance at him, brush my hair back and wait for him to say something, anything.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:51 PM   #7
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

There is a smirk on my face when she catches me out, my little attempt at a history lesson backfiring. Our eyes meet again but she seems distracted for a second as some buses can be heard coming near our shelter.

"Well, now you know my secret. I haven't been back here in a long time", I reply.

The woman looks my way again, nodding but curious about my long absence. There is no time, as her bus is parking by the pavement and taking its passengers. I tell her that my car is nearby and I wasn't actually waiting for one. She steps on and turns around.

"Maybe you can give me a tour sometime, show me what else I missed", I suggest with a teasing smile, my eyes staying on hers until I start to walk away. It looked like she was about to ask something, perhaps my name. My hands are in my pockets as I cross the street, hearing the bus' departure behind me.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:50 PM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I kick myself for being so obvious with him. I hope I haven’t offended him. I have to catch my bus but I don’t even know his name. His pensive mood stops me from asking his name.

I look back and forth from him to the bus, lingering, hoping he will ask my name. “This is my bus,” I tell him. I step on the bus as he says something about giving him a tour. I watch him walk across the street from the bus.

It’s a shame that he didn’t say that sooner. I am absently stroking the heel of my shoe as I think about him. I guess it wasn’t meant to be I decide as the bus chugs along.
Old 01-27-2007, 05:24 PM   #9
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Later that night, I stand across the street from the house of the woman I met earlier. My pockets warm my hands and I watch the cold air waft from my mouth. The piece of paper I kept was a private document, and it contained her name and address.

The lights are on in both rooms on the front side of the side, the curtains 3 quarters of the way down in the bottom one. There seems to be no one there at the moment, so I walk past and over to the side, near the black railings. I stop beside the next window, where noises of plates and running water can he heard. The open small one allows me to hear two women chatting.

"Lexie, he's a nice guy, go out with him. You have to move on from Paul some time."

I try not to make noise as I look up at the bedroom window. There is a tree across the way from it that I think I can climb. My binoculars swing on my neck as I test the small branch in front of me, using it to spring me up.
Old 01-27-2007, 05:28 PM   #10
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Lacie drones on about her friend that she wants me to go out with. I just can’t work up any enthusiasm for him. He’s cute enough but he bored me when I met him and I don’t think it will get any better.

I take a sip of wine and my mind flashes back to the man from the bus stop. Without saying too much, he has popped into my mind several times. I try to shake free of those green eyes.

“Lac, I will move on, but I want it to be someone exciting and personable and Glenn is not it!” I tell her as I dry the last plate. I know you think I should go out with him. But, I am not, I repeat, not going to go out with him. I want to enjoy myself and he’s so dry!” I tell her in almost a pleading voice, hoping she will let it drop.

I pour more wine for both of us and we move to the living room. We sit on opposite ends of the sofa as we did as kids, our feet curled beneath us.

“I appreciate your concern, but I need to move at my own speed. I thought that Paul and I would be together forever. I married “till death do us part”. Unfortunately, he didn’t.

I have to change the subject, this is too painful. “Did I tell you about the guy at the bus stop this afternoon? He was hot. He certainly got my attention!” I giggle like a school girl and take another sip of wine.
Old 01-27-2007, 06:12 PM   #11
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

I struggled to make my way up the tree, it's so thick and offers very little to grab onto. I pulled myself up the biggest branch and I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes now. The twigs and leaves around me sway in the wind, and my body shivers from time to time despite my comfy jacket.

I begin to wonder if I've wasted my time, as the room remains dark. But finally, the light is switched on and someone enters. I look through the binoculars, they're not even of great quality. I wait until her head comes into my picture and I can comfirm it is her. Alexandria. She walks back and forth from something out of view, most likely a closet. A pair of black pumps are accompanied by a red pair on her bed, and each trip to the wardrobe results in more footwear added. Is she deciding what to wear for a date, I wonder. I have to let down the binoculars a moment to make sure they're not decieving me; two dozen pairs placed on the pink bedsheets and counting. Sandals, strappies, flats, pumps. She picks up the red heels and looks at them. Whether an actual decision is being made or this is a celebration of her collection, this woman certainly loves her shoes.

She begins unbuttoning her blouse as her back is turned to me, so I quickly focus in again. The top falls to the floor, leaving the gorgeous brunette in a black bra. Rather than a peeping tom and his victim, I see this as a show for me. Exhibitionism. I get a brief glimpse of her cleavage before she suddenly shuts the curtains.

"Damn"
Old 01-28-2007, 06:09 AM   #12
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I love Lacie but she does frustrate me with her talk of Glen and Paul. After saying goodbye to her, I head to my bedroom. I am stressed and frustrated. I know that I will not be able to sleep. I go to the closet and select my favorite pair of black pumps. Back in school we called them FMP’s. It makes me smile to think of wearing my Fuck Me Pumps to work! I caress the soft leather of the shoe. As I move back to my bedroom, I see my red tango shoes and decide to get them as well. I put them on the bed and go back for more.

I have all my favorite shoes displayed on my bed. I look at them, touch them. They bring me comfort. I love my red Argentine tango shoes. There were handmade in Argentina for me. The suede bottom is soft, the shoes so flexible. They have only been used inside for dancing. I carry them in a leather shoe bag to protect them.

I sigh and decide to get ready for bed. I quickly strip off my blouse. For some reason, I feel like I am being watched. I know it’s silly since there is no one around close enough to see, but still. I close the curtains.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:58 PM   #13
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

TUESDAY

Last night left me frustrated, but as a new evening approaches I am relaxed again, sitting on a bench and reading the newspaper. I found this one when I sat down, while the one in the hands of the woman several feet away looks brand new. I glance over now and then, her hair is short so it does not suffer from the wind.

On the 4th page of my reading, it includes information on an accountant who died near his car 2 nights ago. I see "natural causes" written in the opening paragraph but I do not get a chance to read on when I hear a familiar voice.

"Still reminiscing?"
Old 01-28-2007, 05:15 PM   #14
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I wake up with one shoe poking me in the leg. I moan with the thought that it is going to be another trying day. Opening my eyes, I sigh. Another day in paradise! Dragging myself out of bed, I decide that I need to replace my shoes before I do anything. The black pumps that I wore yesterday are the last ones to be returned to their place. As I hold them, I think of the stranger from yesterday.

My thoughts of him continue as I shower. The scent of Satsuma always pleases me. I take a little too long thinking of a green eyed man. Now, I have to hurry and get dressed. I put on a red skirt and white sweater. I get to wear my new red pumps today! That lifts my spirits.

I head out to my car, get in, start it and back to the end of the drive. I wonder if he will be there today. There’s no reason for him to. He doesn’t ride the bus. I pull back into the drive. Even while I am telling myself it a stupid idea, I change into my sneakers and walk to the bus stop.

Just around the corner, I change into my red pumps. I don’t want him to see me in those sneakers again. I take a deep breath and round the corner expecting to see him, but I don’t. Oh well. I guess he wasn’t curious. The bus comes and I endure another interminable ride for no reason. What was I thinking?

My Tuesday is better than my Monday, but it drags. I ride the bus and curse myself for being so silly. What am I? 14? I could have been home by now. At last, the chugging of the bus ends and I am free.

I step off the bus and look around. Not here again. I lean against the wall and berate myself for being so foolish. It is then that I see him below on the bench on the wooden passageway beside the river. He is reading a newspaper and hasn’t seen me.

I change into my lucky red pumps and go toward him. I pause a moment to see if he looks for me. He doesn’t. I steel myself and approach him.

“Still reminiscing?” I ask playfully and give him a smile as he turns to me.

Last edited by Jasmine; 01-28-2007 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:38 PM   #15
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

I look up at Alexandria and smile, loving that she has found me again. I stand up and offer my hand.

"I'm James. It's a pleasure to meet you."

When she gives me her name and stretches her own hand, I lean in and kiss it. "Ah, short for...Alexandria," I comment. My eyebrows raise and I pronounce her name like it has some mystique to it.

I ask her to sit with me, putting the newspaper aside. We are closer to the river now, the noises of bus engines and traffic a little quieter behind the wall. We don't speak for a few moments until she notices me looking to my left at the woman reading on the bench. My company glances at me and then at what's in my view, probably thinking I find her attractive. Just before she can comment, I point my finger, asking her to watch. The short haired lady is wearing black trousers, but is playing with her black shoes constantly. They are dropped, moved around and tugged back again in a short time. It's surprising if she's absorbing any amount of information from the paper. Alexandria tries to interrupt again, but my finger moves in a different direction.

"Watch"

A man with his back to the railings, with a brown jacket and hat is focused in on the pretty woman. Unless he's expressing his boredom with the water, he's staring at her shoeplay. Alexandria and I giggle as we continue to spy on him.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:20 AM   #16
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I get a brilliant smile, one that reaches his eyes and I am happy that he is happy to see me. Finally, he tells me his name and I tell him my name is Lexie. I raise one eyebrow questioningly at him knowing that it was short for Alexandria. I hate the name, but somehow I am pleased he knew it and I like the say he says it.

I am a bit miffed at him for staring at the woman across the way. He seems fascinated by her. I size her up, nothing special. I am confused when he points to a man on the rail. I look up and back to the woman. James is right! He is watching her shoes. I can’t believe it! I never realized men did that! I look down at my red pumps and let one dangle. I wonder if I can get the man’s attention.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:33 AM   #17
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

As we look at each other and laugh discretely, I see her dangle her own high heel from her crossed leg. She keeps an eye on the man, suggesting she isn't doing this subconciously, or trying to get my attention. As her red pump is suspended from her foot, eventually the guy in the brown jacket turns his head this way. He probably doesn't believe his luck until Alexandria leans into my arm to hide her laughter. I struggle too, but I see him suddenly looking away and maybe embarassed.

She looks so cute with her head against me. I take the opportunity to stare at her long and gorgeous legs. She sits up straight again quickly, realising I'm still a stranger after all. Her shoe returns to her foot and we stand up, walking towards the ramp to the footpath. We smile when the man walks past us quickly. When we reach the curb, her bus is already passing us and the traffic lights. She looks disappointed and hugs herself through her jacket.

"It looks like it's going to rain. Can I give you a lift home?"
Old 02-01-2007, 11:50 AM   #18
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I try, I really try to control my laughter, but this is a powerful feeling, knowing that he is having a sexual reaction! I break up and have to hide in James’ shoulder to keep from guffawing. I didn’t mean to embarrass him.

Oh! My god! I just buried my head in a stranger’s jacket! I bolt upright. He doesn’t seem miffed, so I don’t apologize, although I am sure that I am flushed. I follow when he stands; we talked closely together and share some pleasantries.

I look up at the darkened sky and realize you are right. I look from the bus to you. I want to spend more time with you, but I know better than to get into a stranger’s car. I decide that James can be trusted and accept the ride from him.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:43 PM   #19
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

She decides to take the ride home and we walk around the corner to my car. On the way we dicuss what she does for a living and how she has lived here her whole life. She briefly mentions that her tango lessons for tonight were cancelled. I open the door for her and she smiles, but also squints her eyes as rain is starting to dribble. When we come to the first set of traffic lights, I answer her question about what brings me home. Alexandria looks at me with such sympathy as I explain that my mother is very ill at the hospital, and I have taken the week off work to be with her.

"I'm president of the Orlando Sentinel, the newspaper in Florida."

"How about that tour?" I joke.

She laughs and points at a building to our right, showing me something new it seems. The lady is surprised after I reveal how long it has been - 10 years. Up ahead is a large beautiful fountain and she notices me staring at it.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:40 PM   #20
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I get into his car and all doubts about whether it is wise to accept a ride with a stranger vanish. His smile tells me all I need to know. He asks questions and I answer them for a while. “Okay, it’s your turn! Tell me about you!” I say with a smile. I turn to look at him as he speaks. His eyes are on the road and it gives me time to really look at him. He is tall, dark hair and vivid green eyes. I have seen those green eyes more than I want to admit even to myself.

I’m surprised about his mother and ask him if he wants to talk about it. He declines, but that was expected. I ask if he wants to drop me off and go on to the hospital, but I think he needs a distraction. Our talk returns to more mundane topics like work. “The Orlando Sentinel? The fourth estate huh? I’m impressed.” I tell him with a smile.

He asks for a tour so I check our location. I show him the Daniel Building and tell him the story of the construction company that built the building and gave it to a local university. It is the tallest building in the city.

As we talk, he tells me that he hasn’t been home for about 10 years. I want to ask why since his mother is here, but I don’t. Instead, I follow his gaze and realize that the fountain wasn’t there the last time he was here.