Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-14-2011, 11:47 PM   #221
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Feeling you place your hand on my shoulder, I feel a sudden change in my emotions as I ball my fists up. Looking up at you, my eyes seem to glow darker as I narrow my eyes. The teachers at the school had seen me become like this once before...when I found out our parents had been killed.

Reaching out with my mind, I glare at you "You think that the only thing I can do is read minds?" Saying that, I look into your eyes as I try to expand my mind to reach into yours and wrap around it unmercifully "You killed my sister...and you'll pay.." Saying that, I growl out and try to rip your mind to shreds with my thoughts angrily.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:41 AM   #222
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

but as you try to grab at my mind you find... nothing? only emptiness. nothingness. as if there is no mind.
I look down at my watch, and say, times a wasting little girl, and tap your cheek. you don't want our little beasties to eat your dear sister now do you?

outside in the real world. Elaida jerks a moment and i look towards her. "the girl tried to do something. I don't know what. she might wake up soon."
I clasp my hands together and smile. "hmm... I do wonder what it is you saw that triggered you that way?"
neither of us know what is playing out in your mind. all these horrors are horrors from your own making.

back inside your mind you are outside, in the hot sun, naked, trying to make a hole as quick as possible to bury your sister as the mutated animals bang at their cages and growl out at you.
you hear shuffling behind you and gasp at the group of men. they whistle and make cat calls at you, each with beady eyes, sharp fangs or sucker mouths some even with twisted apendages and you wonder what could have happened to them. worse you note that each one of them has an erection and is looking streight at you.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:55 AM   #223
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Gasping out as I find nothing, I look at you as my eyes seem to lighten. Biting my lip, I quickly do as you say, making a hole as quick as possible. Ignoring the animals, I furrow my eyebrows as I hear shuffling behind me. Turning and seeing the men approaching me, I growl out angrily then close my eyes feeling my mind reaching out angrily.

Kneeling down in the dirt, I grip the edges of my head as I try to fight the emotion inside of me then look up at the men approaching. My eyes darken as I narrow them angrily at the men. Then in a moment, they're burning to cinders as I suddenly laugh at their screams.

Suddenly, I burst back into the real world gasping and crying out "NO!!! Not again!!" Suddenly images of the school flash through my mind's eye as I relive the images of finding out our parents were killed. The back half of the building exploding. Looking around and seeing I'm back in the room I was in, it doesn't seem to set in as I slowly pull my knees to my chest "N..no...I won't lose control again.."
Old 06-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #224
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"well that was rather short Elaida," I say. "you must be losing your touch."
"she has some kind of powers... with her mind," Elaida says.
"i see," i say. "curious how she got caught then."
I clap in your face to wake you up from your trance. you snap out of it and stare at me.
"I have a proposition for you," I say. "Kill the man who holds your sister captive and i'll pay for the freedom of both of you."
"otherwise," I lower my glasses so you can look at me. "I'll leave you both here so you can get fucked up in all your holes and you'll be driven insane to kill everyone around you."
Old 06-15-2011, 02:58 PM   #225
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and hearing the voices speaking, I slowly open my eyes then snap quickly as you clap your hands in front of my face. Looking at you, I listen to your proposition then shake my head "I...I can't...I don't want to kill anyone else.." Saying that, I realize what I'm saying and quickly look away.

Biting my lip, I close my eyes and tighten my grip around my knees. "Just let me go please..."

(Hmm...I might have to change my other character around so I won't kill savage's character lol)
Old 06-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #226
darkstalker
Privileged Member

(haha. you knew what I was planning. evil grin.)

I clap my hands against my knees and sigh. "how terribly weak. well if you're unwilling to kill a man named savage I can hardly think you and your sister are worth the trouble of taking out from the place. come now Elaida. We have more important matters to attend to."
"but the money..." says Elaida.
"it doesn't matter Elaida. Some are strong... and others... were just born to be victims. I'll get a refund for the time i didn't use."
Old 06-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #227
Cleo
Privileged Member

(LOL. I don't think Savage would be too pleased with that...so I'll just make yet another character to claim as my sister and have Savage have someone that isn't my sister.)

Blinking and looking at you as you clap your hands against your knees, sighing I shake my head then narrow my eyes as my ability seemed to grow inside of me. Glaring at you, my eyes seem to darken once again as I speak into your mind "I'm more stronger than you think...but I'm not a killer."

Closing my eyes for a moment, I rub my head as my eyes return to their normal green color. It seemed that something was known to possess me from time to time which strengthened my abilities. (I'll bbl...gotta go help at a food bank.)
Old 06-15-2011, 03:44 PM   #228
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"how uneventful," I say. "enjoy yourself."
"endurance," I speak into the speaker. "opening locks," the computer responds. I toss you a card and smile. "if ever you change your mind and grow tired... of... your commodities... notify one of the guards with the umbrella logo on their chest. they'll notify me immediatly once you've completed your assigned task. goodbye."
and with this I shut the door leaving you to your solitude and humiliation.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:51 PM   #229
Cleo
Privileged Member

Looking at you speaking into a speaker then looking at the card in front of me, I shake my head. "I will never kill anyone..." But as time goes on, my abilities get stronger and I managed to turn several men away just by getting into the heads and making them believe that they had their way with me.

Smirking one day, I look at the door as it opened to see one of the guards walk in. I was getting bored with my surroundings. Arching an eyebrow, I reached into the guard's mind and smirked a little "Call that man...the one who gave me the card...tell him that the task is over."

Sure, it wasn't over but I could make sure he wouldn't know that. I made the guard believe he had seen me kill the man who raped my sister before leaving a bloody mass on the concrete outside the complex. Watching the guard leaving my room, I sigh and wait.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #230
darkstalker
Privileged Member

though you claimed to have completed the assignment. i knew better. i have many working for me on the island and access to the tapes. no one was killed.
savage is rescheduled to visit the island for a trip. it'll take place next month. your gate will be unlocked for you to proceed with your assignment. based on what you did with my men, i have no doubt you can complete your given objective. complete your assignment or your information will be given out to the island head masters.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:46 PM   #231
Cleo
Privileged Member

Reading the letter and furrowing my eyebrows that you would give my information to the island headmasters, I growl out and ball the letter up. This makes me want to kill you more and more. Narrowing my eyes at the door to my room, I sigh and lay back on the bed. When the day approaches, I feel the man that's holding my shoulder squeeze it then motion to where Savage is just getting off the plane.

Narrowing my eyes, I breathe in deeply then pray silently for God to forgive me before glaring at Savage and reach into his mind before ripping his thoughts asunder. Feeling a gun placed in my hands, I look at it then take a final shot into his head, watching him fall to the ground. Dropping the gun, horrified at what I had done, I slowly start to slump to the ground covering my eyes and shuddering silently.

(Mind you Savage, it can be someone else named Savage if you wish for that. It doesn't necessarily have to be your character.)
Old 06-15-2011, 07:57 PM   #232
darkstalker
Privileged Member

lol.

You did it. you actually did it. after some arrangements I have one of the employees give you a letter. you open the gate and there is cleo ready to give you a hug. she mentions that a generous benefactor by the name of wesker has granted you freedom. you're both being flown back to the school from which you originated from.
you open the letter and read it.
"i am a man of my word. with the death of savage his stock opened up and i was able to collect over 50% shares making me head of the company. you and your sister are now free to go, as I gave you word I'd do. You will not hear word from me again, but I will be watching you."

and ps. next time i ask you to kill a bad bad man, don't wait so long to comply. you and your sister will be given psychiatric therapy for a year to overcome your depressions. a note to the wise. make no mention of me. If you do you could disappear as easily as Savage."

"with best regards, Albert M Wesker."
Old 06-15-2011, 08:07 PM   #233
Cleo
Privileged Member

Reading the letter, I narrow my eyes reading the letter then look at my sister. Returning to the school, I deny psychiatric therapy...especially since I don't trust the therapist. I advise Cleo to do the same. She goes back to the school but I tell them that I need some time to myself.

Packing my bags, I'm giving the financial assistance I need to rent a duplex near the school but somewhere near the woods. After some time, I manage to make it into a home...until one day when I hear a knock on the door.

(Just thought I'd continue it there...maybe Albert waiting at the door )