Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-03-2007, 10:03 PM   #161
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Slingjack is totaly discusted.He may be all take that cock feel my whip
on the outside,but feeling really my girlfriend's a whore on the inside.The more
Aida gives in to goodboy's whims,the more he feels disconected.The more
disconected Slingjack becomes the more he wants to truly hurt Aida.
He looks directly into her eye's."I loved you"...Slingjack almost in tears
puts his fist in her.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:28 AM   #162
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _lawless
"As if... what, do you think I respect you as a human being, or something?" He asks, and laughs a little bit. "Honestly, woman." He starts to pound harder. "Keep making those noises... they're hot."

She screams out in pain as he pumps harder into her. She feels like she is going to be split in two if he keeps it up and she really hates the fact that the dean made this all happen.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:18 AM   #163
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

He continued to pump, feeling the pressure start to build up. "Mmmm..." He groans. "I'm so close... your ass is so tight." He said.
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:33 AM   #164
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am so excited from the smell of her pussy all over my hand.I use it to
cover aida's mouth and nose so she too can get a nice whiff.This whole locker room smells like sex.I mount aida like a horny dog overcome by the madness that has taken place in this room.I love aida but cant help but to
tighten my grip across the bottom of her face.The less she can breathe the more she kicks and struggles.The more she kicks and struggles the closer
I get .Till i'm pounding and screaming "i'm a gonna come I'm a gonna come,I'm
a gonna....".I spray deep inside aida's tied juice hole.I know the other cunt must be watching,and the pervert thats raping her too ,but I dont care.Ive wanted this for so long.I feel aida shivering under me,crying and shaking.It
milks what ever sperm is left inside me.I tell her "Its ok baby all better now
you are sutch a good girl".
I wish she would just stop acting so upset,theres pussy smell all over
us so I know she liked it at least a little.I kiss her face and brush away her tears."Your a big girl now dont cry.Now we can go steady".She kisses me back
but I cant be shure if it's because she loves me or shes just trying to get away."you never have to fuck these other guys again.I'll protect you I promise,just tell me you love me aida."
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:24 AM   #165
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

"Yeah. I'd love to bang you personally over and over, as you deserve it. But I'll let you go if you make my friend happy. Think carefully."