Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-17-2006, 01:51 AM   #1
sirthumper

sirthumper has initial reputation
Default The Girl Hunters

CHAP.1 The Abduction of Mandi

It was 2:15am and Mandi was asleep. The sound she never heard was her window slowly sliding open. The little teenager lay motionless, curled into a tiny ball underneath her pink covers, as three men quietly came through the window and entered her bedroom. All three men wore black clothing, with black gloves and stocking masks over their heads. They entered the room quickly, as though they had extensive practice at entering through a little girl's bedroom window. The steady heavy sound of falling rain, from the storm, almost completely masked their entry. Some rain splattered the floor around the open window and the wind howled as it whipped the pink curtains around.

The small girl was deep asleep. She had been in bed for hours. She lay perfectly still as the men positioned themselves around her bed. They stared down at the tiny girl, her 4'11" body making only a small bump under the covers. They had watched her from a distance, and now that they stood next to her, each of the men smiled. Despite the hellish distortion of their facial features, thanks to the nylon masks they wore, each man recognized the crazy grins for deeply satisfied smiles. Mandi was even more beautiful close up. Her little blonde head lay nestled on her pillow, with her gold hair cascading across her shoulders and exploding across the surface of her pillow. And now she lay before them, ready for the taking. All their plans were about to come true. They had the tempting teenager surrounded.

The man at the end of the bed made a signal - a simple raised palm - and the men on the two sides of her bed each grabbed fistfuls of her covers. With one quick tug they yanked the covers back, exposing the tiny girl as her eyes flew open. The man at the end of the bed grabbed for her tiny ankles as the other men gripped her wrists and clamped a meaty palm across her mouth, stifling a sudden burst of terrified girlish squeals.

The three men did not make a sound as they swarmed over the small girl. They all wanted her nude as quickly as possible, so they immediately went to work stripping her, tearing off her baby-blue nightshirt and ripping her panties from her young tender hips. She was also wearing blue socks, which the men peeled off her dainty feet. The hot cutie bucked and twisted as her clothes were removed from her young body, exposing her smooth young skin to their lusting eyes. Tears began flowing down her cheeks. In seconds the little teenager was as bare as the day she was born. She lay helpless beneath the men, every square inch of her creamy smooth skin at their mercy.

Mandi was a small girl, only 4' 11" and 91 pounds. The hot schoolgirl was powerless as the three adults held her down and began molesting her body. Their eyes and hands roamed over every inch of her skin, from the smooth soles of her tiny feet to her cute little ears. They quickly turned her over and bound her little wrists behind her, and then they laid her face-up and gagged her with her panties and socks, sealing her mouth with a strip of duct tape. The same man took another strip of duct tape and laid it across the tiny patch of Mandi's light brown pubic hair. Mandi screamed into her gag as the man suddenly yanked off the tape, ripping out most of girl's sparse pussy hair. All three men smiled as Mandi bucked and writhed in pain. The man applied a few more strips of tape to the girl's pussy, and pulled them off until every little hair was torn out. In seconds her young pink pussy was bare, and very red. Tears streamed from Mandi's eyes.

For the next 20 minutes, Mandi's dignity and innocence were cruelly taken from her. Hands and mouths continuously explored her body, pinching and sucking her tiny pink nipples and probing every opening she had. The men assaulted the girl relentlessly, using her body to feed their inhuman animal lust. They bit and sucked her young nipples until they stood erect like little pink pencil erasers. Then they were sucked her nipples even more, until they ached from the strain of being pulled-in to the warm exploring mouths. Tongues probed her ears, and even her soles and toes were licked and sucked. Their goal was feeding their lust by degrading and humiliating the girl. Her young brain went into overdrive as she tried to mentally deal with three grown men running their hands and mouths over her nude body.

She hopelessly wriggled and twisted when fingers slid down to her young pink pussy lips. A man pulled the virgin lips of her pussy apart and, with no tenderness whatsoever, forced a thick callused finger deep inside her body. She instantly began bucking and twisting with the pain! Almost simultaneously she felt another hand roam beneath her to play with the soft cheeks of her ass. Her mind screamed in panic and shame as she felt the finger slip between her asscheeks and start playing with the tiny tight opening to her virgin rectum. Never in Mandi's innocent life did she comprehend that the tiny opening to her young asshole could be the object of lust for a grown man, but she discovered she was totally wrong as the grown man caressed the tight little hole. Her thighs were pulled far apart so that both men had easier access to her pussy and asshole.

Suddenly, the man working at her anus pressed his finger against the tight opening of the little girl.

"UHHHHHHH! NNNNNNNNNNN! PPPPLLLLLSSSSSSS!" the cutie screamed into her gag. All the men smiled down at the teenager as they continued working over her body. They loved watching the little girl bawl and writhe beneath them.

As two accomplices played with her pussy and nipples, the man working her asscheeks pressed the tip of his meaty index finger against the hot little opening of her tight ass, pressing firmly he violently forced his finger deep inside, wiggling his finger around, caressing the slick inner walls of her teen anus. Soon he and the man probing the girl's pussy began rubbing their fingers against the thin membrane of skin separating her pussy and asstube. Mandi wiggled and twitched as she experienced fingers in her body for the first time. Soon each man added an additional finger to both her ass and pussy, stretching and pulling at the young violated holes.

Eventually, the men simply had to fuck the tiny girl. One man lay flat on the bed and Mandi was lifted up and set on top of him. He lined his rock-solid cock up to the stretched opening of her hot tight ass, and with one vicious thrust he buried his cock into her body. Mandi screamed into her gag, but with her little hands tied behind her, there was nothing she could do to stop the savage rape of her ass. She kicked wildly as she felt the man's meaty cock punch deep into her body, filling her rectum. Just like that, the virginity of her young teenaged ass was taken from her forever.

In seconds another man climbed onto the bed and lay on top of Mandi, sandwiching the tiny hottie between the two huge men. The man on top slammed his cock into her body, feeding it into her pussy. The pussy-rapist took the last shred of innocence her body had to offer. Almost instantly, the two men achieved a rhythmic rocking motion as they simultaneously pumped their thick cocks into the freshly raped teenager. Her legs twitched and wiggled helplessly as she lay smashed between the huge bodies of the men. Her cute bare feet kicked helplessly at the air, desperately trying anything to free herself from the cocks pounding into her young body.

As for the third intruder, he pulled her head to the side and was simply content to masturbate over the girl's terrified face. He stared into her tear-filled eyes as he stroked his cock against her cheek. Tears streamed down her face as the three men raped her body. They violently fucked her as hard as they could, with no regard for her feelings. All three men marveled at what they were doing, and what must have been going through the mind of their little victim. Only an hour before she had never even seem a cock, and now two men were pounding their meat into her pussy and ass, while another stroked his thick shaft up and down her young face.

After only a few short minutes, the pussy and ass rapists climaxed simultaneously. The girl twitched with pain and shame as she felt the cum squirt into her body. The men pounded into her as they emptied their balls into her body. And when they were through the man on top pulled out and quickly got off the girl. The man raping her ass gave a few harsh thrusts and them pulled out as well. He simply shoved the little girl to the side as he crawled out from beneath her. As if on cue, the man jerking-off over her face instantly shot his load over the crying girl's face, getting most of it up Mandi's adorable little nose. She sniffled and gagged as the man's gooey jizz clogged her nostrils and oozed into her head.

Almost immediately, they lifted the nude gangraped teen from her bed and took her towards the open window.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" Mandi screamed into her panty and sock gag as she realized the nasty men were taking her with them! She tried to kick and struggle but one man punched the cute teen hard in her soft tender tummy, knocking the wind out of her and temporarily making her dainty body go limp as she sniffled for air. For good measure, he fingered her sexy little bellybutton, and then punched her tummy one more time. Mandi spasmed as she desperately sniffled for air, helpless in their arms as they carried her to the open window. With that, one man climbed through and, with relative ease, the men still inside her room passed the tied teenager through the open window to the man waiting outside. Then the last two men slipped though her window as well.

With the naked schoolgirl thrown over the shoulder of one of the men, the trio sprinted across her yard to their van parked in the woods behind her home. The rain and wind beat down on the clothed men and the body of their nude little victim as they ran through the dark backyard. In no time they were across the girl's backyard and slipping into the trees. The leaves and branches of the woods dragged across the girl's young body as the group passed through the trees. The men hurried as best they could. They knew their two accomplices waiting in the van would want a crack at the little girl as soon as possible.

The little girl was never seen by her friends and family again!

Last edited by sirthumper; 09-29-2008 at 12:18 PM.
sirthumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:53 AM   #2
zaugie

zaugie has initial reputation
Default interesting...

Interesting plot. Please continue this stories with chapter II, III and so on. Dont keep us waiting man, keep writing this good stuff.
zaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:26 PM   #3
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Oh, yeah, in my childhood bondage moments, my sister took her panty which she had worn for three damn days, pissed on it and then shoved that into my mouth and taped around my head with electrical tape.

Can you spell retch? Ready to throw up? None of it would have helped, she just stood there, looking at me, laughing.

Try to get loose, hell, how could I, with my wrists coiled in electrical wire.

Rope burn? How about coil burn.

Yeah, fun, fun, but not to me.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 06:22 PM   #4
sirthumper

Thanks for the nice words.

Rather than make a separate post for each chapter, I'll simply add each new chapter to this post from now on.

Chapter two and three should be soon - probably two or three days.

I hope you like what I have created so far. Take care!

Jim
Old 06-20-2006, 06:32 PM   #5
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Zaugie knows a good story when he reads it, thank you Sirt, keep those words flowing, they paint such vivid pictures.
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:49 PM   #6
dman

dman has initial reputation

i think i speak for everyone when i say MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!
dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:56 PM   #7
sirthumper

Sorry for the delay. Other things came up, including a meeting that required that I travel for a few days. However, now I'm back, and back to writing.

I have about 8 pages of additional material, covering a bit over two chapters.

Trust me: I'll be posting soon...VERY soon.

Jim
Old 07-05-2006, 05:45 PM   #8
dman

please MORE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2006, 06:42 AM   #9
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How about sending the men back inside to grab he sister? Or have them stop at another house and pick up another girl? Put the second one in a silky nightgown--and keep her in it for a while!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 06:34 PM   #10
sirthumper

Good ideas. Thanks for writing.

Sorry so much for the delay. A lot has come up in my life as of late, but rest assured, I am still writing. I have not abandoned the story.

More is coming, hopefully, in a few days.

Old 07-21-2006, 04:18 PM   #11
dman

your very crual making your fans wait like this for more of the story like this. spaking just for me i get on here everday hoping for more
Old 07-21-2006, 04:21 PM   #12
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

now thats a fan club! maybe we should sign you up for a regular weekly coloumn!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:36 AM   #13
sirthumper

(For fear of getting too monotonous in recounting Mandi's two weeks of near constant rape, I have chosen to detail precisely one hour of her new life. Enjoy.)

Girl Hunters

Chap. 2

(The following happened between 8:00 and 9:00pm, May 22, 2006, approximately 18 hours after Mandi's abduction.)

All five of the men were well rested as they entered the room where they kept the little girl. Mandi was tied spread-eagle on the bed, face-up, wide-awake and nude. All five of the men slowly took their positions around the bed, surrounding her, staring down at her. They knew how to humiliate a girl and they knew that to simply stand in silence and let their eyes roam over her nude body would send waves of shame rippling through her young mind.

"Damn she's sexy," one of the men said. "It's going to be fun breaking her."

"Well, what are we waiting for," another of the men said. "Let's get to work."

With that, the men slowly began disrobing, not too quickly, so as to give young Mandi the time to realize what was about to happen to her. As soon as the men began removing their shirts, the small girl started bucking and pulling at the ropes on her ankles and wrists.

"Noooooo!!" she screamed, twisting and thrashing her head as the men began removing their pants. "Please, let me go! I won't tell anyone! Please! God, don't hurt meeeeeeeeee!"

The last man removed his final stitch of clothing - even removing their socks - until they all were as naked as their little victim. All five men were tremendously erect, rock-hard in anticipation of violently gangraping the tiny teen, but this time without fear of discovery or interruption.

"Untie this bitch's legs," one of the men said, as he and another gripped her calves and quickly removed the loops of rope around her tiny ankles. Both men then tugged at her legs, spreading then even further apart. "Free her arms too," the same man added. "Retie them behind her back."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" the girl screamed, her sexy legs wiggling in the grasp of her captors as two men untied her arms. The men then flipped her over onto her stomach, pulling her tiny arms behind her back.

Two men followed the command, and in less than ten seconds the tiny thrashing girl was helpless and re-tied, her little hands zip-tied behind her, totally powerless to stop anything the men had planned. They held her facedown.

"Nice ass," one of the men said, reaching down to squeeze one of her tight little cheeks.

"Wait till you feel what it's like wrapped around your dick." One of the men replied. “Her ass is like a little fist. "It'll milk you dry."

"Mmmmmmm, God, this kid's ass is amazing," the man said, as he caressed and squeezed one of her tight asscheeks.

Another man gripped the other hot little cheek and together the men spread the little girl's ass. They admired the young girl's little pink asshole, one man letting the tip of his finger rub against the cute little opening.

Mandi simply cried as the men played with her ass. Her body wracking with spasms as tears began streaming down her face. Her young brain replayed the pain of her assrape in her bedroom, and the other in the back of the van as they drove her to her new home. Her young rectum still burned slightly, and fear overwhelmed her senses as she felt the men play with her body.

"Noooooo" she whimpered, between sobs, "please don't do that," and her words were drowned out in a wave of sniffles and tears.

"Don't worry little girl" said one of the men at the front of the bed. "This'll all be over in a few weeks."

The men laughed. They knew the little girl would never be allowed to return to a normal life. After they sold her into slavery, everything would likely get even worse.

But for now, the men couldn't wait to commit their first 5-on-1 gangrape of the new girl. They enjoyed breaking-in their new girls, in her new temporary home, with an all-out rape, before the various 1-on-1's she'd have to deal with, and not to mention the bouts of torture she'd have to endure over the weeks to come.

As the men played with her ass, two other men stroked the girl's smooth bare legs, letting their hands slide down the backs of her thighs and across the little calves of the crying girl. They caressed her tiny feet as well, playing with her toes.

"She's got cute feet," one of the men said.

"That she does," said the other man, letting the tips of his fingers slide over the girl's amazingly smooth soles. "Everything about this kid is hot." Mandi cried as the she felt multiple hands stroke her legs and feet.

The fifth man stepped around to the top end of the bed and, with a fistful of the girl's luxurious blonde hair, lifted her head off the mattress. Tears streamed from her eyes and she let out a tiny squeak as her chin was lifted off the bed.

"Open your mouth bitch," the man said, pulling her head up, lining her mouth up with his cock.

The young girl's eyes went wide with terror as the thick meat of the man's cock waved in the air only inches from her face. Suddenly, with no warning at all, the man gave her head a few quick shakes.

"I said open," he said.

The girl let her mouth sag so slightly, but her lips only barely parted. The hands on her ass were still squeezing her cheeks and she felt something warm and wet on the toes of one her feet. She tried to turn her head to the side, but the hand holding her hair prevented her from looking back to the men working her ass and legs.

"How does it feel having your toes sucked?" the man holding her hair asked.

The little girl's eyes widened, and the man at the front of the bed let his cock slap against her cheek. Then he did it again.

"And how does this feel?" said one of the men playing with her ass, as he suddenly slipped one finger into the teen's rectum. The man forced his digit deep into the little girl, wiggling it around inside her young body. The other man playing with her asscheek stepped back from her young body and watched his friend sink his finger completely into the girl's ass.

"I'll be right back," he said, walking to the door. "I have an idea."

Mandi stiffened as, once again, she experienced the pain and mind-numbing shame of having a grown man force a finger into her young asshole. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened wide. As if one cue, the man at the front of the bed slid his cock into the girl̢۪s open mouth.

“If you bite me,â€Â the mouth-rapist said, gripping both of her cute little ears, “I’ll rip your ears right off your skull!â€Â

Mandi didn̢۪t bite him as he began pumping his cock into her face.

The leg holders were now both working on her little feet, sucking her tiny toes while letting one free hand stroke the smooth soft skin of her bare calves and thighs. They pulled her legs wider as the man with his finger up her ass climbed further between little Mandi̢۪s legs, getting in place behind the tiny girl.

“I just gotta fuck this kid's ass,â€Â he said, pulling his finger out and aiming his cock at her ass. The man took Mandi’s asscheeks in his hands as the men holding the girl’s legs spread her even wider, until Mandi was nearly doing the splits, yet with her bare feet held soles-up. The man at the head of the bed - still sawing his cock out of the crying girl’s mouth - smiled as he looked over the nude body of the crying girl. She lay on her tummy, with both her tiny hands tied behind her, nearly doing the splits as one man gripped her ass while two others held her legs and sucked her toes. The girl was being bent into a nearly impossible position, and judging from the constant grunts and squeals coming from her cock-filled throat, the position was definitely not comfortable for her.

Suddenly, with no warning whatsoever, the man between her legs savagely slammed his hips forward, spearing the teen̢۪s ass.

“AHHHHHHHHH,â€Â he gasped, punching his cock deep into the girl’s tender asstube.

Instantly Mandi tensed and screamed around the cock in her throat! Quickly, the man fucking her face pulled out, fearing the hot teenager would bite down, but instead she simply screamed for her life!

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!â€Â

“Jesus bitch, shut the hell up,â€Â the man at the front of the bed said, as he began slapping the little girl’s tear-covered face. Still, the little girl screamed, so the man slapped even harder, back-handing her as well. Even then, Mandi swished her little head back and forth, despite the slapping, screaming one long high-pitched unintelligible squeal.

To shut her up, the man doing her ass punched hard into Mandi̢۪s lower back, knocking the wind out of the bawling teenager. Instantly, her screams dropped to nothing as she gasped and gagged for air.

“That’s better,â€Â the man holding her head said, as he eased his cock back down the throat of the gasping girl.

With that, the four men continued their savage assault on the little girl’s body. The men holding her legs pulled her thighs apart until she was doing a perfect 180-degree splits. The face-fucker pounded his cock into her mouth, enjoying the feeling of his cockhead tapping against the back of her throat. Tongues licked her tiny feet as cocks stabbed into her body. Her mind went numb with the trauma – incapable of grasping what was happening to her. Less than 24 hours earlier she was an innocent schoolgirl without a care in the world; and now she was a rape victim – a sex slave! – to a group of men who stole her right out of her own home! She feebly fought against the brutal assault as the men joyously raped her. Despite their seven years of prowling the nation, hunting tender teens for sex slavery, the men NEVER grew tired of making a young girl cry and writhe beneath them.

“God,â€Â said the man between Mandi’s young buttcheeks. “This ass is too much!â€Â He pounded into the girl, reaching forward and grasping a fistful of the girl’s hair, holding her head up for the man fucking her face.

“Ahhhhhh,â€Â the assrapist said, tossing his head back as he shoved deep into the girl. He held still as his cock began a wild spasm, ejaculating thick gobs of cum deep into the little girl. He pulled her hair and viciously clenched one of her young asscheeks as he squirted into her body. Finally, he was finished, and he pulled out slowly, until the spongy head of his cock slipped from her rectum with a sickeningly audible squelch. Cum immediately began leaking from her ravaged ass. The teenager writhed on the bed, her brutalized gaping rectum burning in pain, as though someone stuck the nozzle of a blowtorch up her asstube.

“Nnnnnnnnnn,â€Â the girl squealed, around the cock in her mouth.

“Next,â€Â the assrapist said, sliding back off the bed, taking one of the girl’s little legs in his hands, switching place with one of the leg-holders.

“Round two Mandi,â€Â said the leg-holder, getting into position, aiming his 8-inch cock at the gaping ass of their victim.

Mandi twitched her shoulders, which was just about the only part of her body she could still move on her own. But she was powerless to stop anything the men had planned for her. She was their property now, and not one of the men cared one bit for her feelings or well-being. She was simply an object to them. She existed only to satisfy their lust, as well as bring them a healthy profit.

The new assrapist pressed his cockhead against the opening to Mandi̢۪s ass. Slowly he eased into her body, in direct contrast to the first man, who slammed into the youngster with one brutal thrust. This man savored the sensation of his cock sliding against the smooth inner walls of her cum-filled rectum. He smiled a look of pure evil as he eased forward with agonizing slowness.

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuhmnnnnn,â€Â the man raping the girl’s face suddenly exclaimed, shoving deep into her head. He held both of Mandi’s ears and closed his eyes as cum shot into the back of her throat. Mandi gagged and made some freakish unintelligible sound as the thick cum oozed down her esophagus, pooling in her young tummy.

“How does that taste Mandi?â€Â the other leg holder asked the girl, smiling as he fondled her smooth calves. “Don’t worry kid, it’s an acquired taste. Trust me, you’ll get used to it.â€Â

He laughed, as did the other men.

Meanwhile, the assrapist luxuriated in the pleasure of her asshole taking all 8 inches of his cock. The tip of his cock experienced a unique sensation - an amazing tightness! - and the rapist knew his cock had penetrated to the far end her raped rectum, and maybe entered partway – an inch or so - into her intestines!

“Take it, bitch.â€Â The man said, as he pulled back and began pounding his hips against the luscious cheeks of the girl. He too grabbed great fistfuls of the girl’s hair. The man who raped her face pulled out and leg go of her ears, so the assrapist pulled back savagely, until young Mandi stared straight up to the ceiling. He pulled her into a wildly arching shape on the bed. The legholders relaxed the splits pose, but now pulled her legs up and forward, to the front of the bed, until the tiny toes of her pretty bare feet nearly touched the back of her head! She was held as though hogtied! Pain blazed through Mandi’s body; she tried to scream but could only expel a series of tiny gasps. Nothing more.

“We should tie her feet to her head with her hair,â€Â one of the men said.

“Good idea,â€Â said the assrapist, “but wait till I’m done.â€Â

The rapist fucked her ass as the two legholders pulled at her legs and stroked her smooth skin. The three men continued working over the girl as the man who raped her face stood at the front of the bed and smoked a cigarette, blowing the smoke into the girl̢۪s face. The men kept assaulting the girl as the door to the room opened and the fifth man returned, carrying several sets of needlenose pliers.

“For her nipples and clitâ€Â¦and whatever else comes to mind,â€Â he said.

Thus continued the first day of Mandi̢۪s new life.

[/LEFT]

Last edited by sirthumper; 12-26-2006 at 07:23 PM.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:23 PM   #14
dman

please MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 01:14 AM   #15
sirthumper

Dman...calm down. ;-)

The rough draft of chapter 3 is already written. This chapter leaves Mandi alone and instead focuses on the history of the Girl Hunters, and a few insights into a few of their past victims. The final few pages of the chapter give a few juicy nasty details on what happened to one particular girl, an unfortunate teen cutie who was eventually shipped to sex slavers in Africa.

Never seen by her family again - this poor little girl is sold to an African warlord!

She is BY FAR the least fortunate of the Girl Hunters's victims.

Stay tuned...

Jm
Old 07-26-2006, 07:23 AM   #16
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Spent some time in Nigeria, once.

Nice food and cusisine.

Perhaps she will end up as a main course, maybe a side dish?

Nigerian Cusine
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:30 PM   #17
dman

hey would you mind telling what happened to her in the van on the wat to her new home?
Old 08-01-2006, 05:54 PM   #18
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Spent some time in Nigeria, once.

Nice food and cusisine.

Perhaps she will end up as a main course, maybe a side dish?

Nigerian Cusine
My dad spent some time in Nigeria, this was one reason that led to his suicide 10 years later.
Honest
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:46 AM   #19
sirthumper

Grm, sorry to hear about your Dad. :-(

As for a girl being eaten, well, I can write some twisted fiction...but, I'm gonna stay away from any girls losing their lives.

As for what happened to young Mandi in the van, well, maybe down the road I'll do a flashback chapter. For the time being, howver, I'm still working on a chapter showing a few of the fates of some of the other girls the men abducted. Most of the detail will focus on the cutie that got shipped to Africa.

Poor little girl!!!!!

Jm
Old 08-02-2006, 05:31 PM   #20
dman

fuck this is one hot story. can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!