Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-02-2007, 03:43 AM   #1
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless
Default Anime FanFic

This is just a page for my Love Hina fanfics that I make myself. If you have any ideas from the following animes, tell me, and I will write it.

Love Hina
Ai Yori Aoshi
Naruto
Fruits Basket
Pokemon
Please Teacher
Please Twins
InuYasha(Don't know all the chars)
Teen TItans
Chobits
DragonballZ

Now... I will post my own stories that I made, however, ALL CHARACTERS ARE GOING TO BE AGED TO 18 IF THEY ARE UNDERAGED. If you're a loli fan, that's your business, I, myself, only find their innocence to be attractive, and guess what? There are innocent 18 year olds, too!
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:44 AM   #2
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Default Love Hina: Naru (FIRST STORY I EVER MADE)

I do not own any character from Love Hina, nor am I making a prophit from this fic.
Rape is not good. If you are dumb enough to go out and rape girls just because
you read this fanfic, I would take great pleasure in being the jail guard to hear your
cries as a big ole black man rapes you back.

Hello, my name is Narusagawa Naru. I've been a Toudai student for a year now, with my boyfriend, Keitaro. One day, however something bad happened. I was on my way back from Tokyo U at night. I had to stay late that night to help one of the professors with storing some supplies.

"Aww, not my skirt!" I exlaimed, when I spilt some of the ink on my clothes. "This is the second one I've stained this week."
"Don't worry, Naru-chan." My professor says. "Why don't you go ahead and take off early tonight? You'll have to walk, though, I can't give you a ride, since I have to stay." Foolishly I took him up on his offer. Little did I know, when I left, he had called someone, and ten minutes later, I was being pulled into a van by two guys. I beat up Kei-kun all the time, but when there are two muscled guys holding your arms, and you're just a thin woman, you can't do much... I thrashed and screamed, but they continued to rip open my blouse to refeal a thin-material pink bra, with black lace. I was so embaressed when they started groping me, and 'complimenting' my bra. Then they lifted up my white skirt with the black ink stain and saw my matching panties. It wasn't a thong, those are way too uncomfortable.
Luckily I had worn my panty-hose so they had to take a bit more time in ripping those off, and by the time they had gotten them completely off, I was out of the van, running. I didn't get far, however, and soon one of them had grabbed my, while the other ripped my skirt away, leaving me in only my lingerie. They then carried me off into the woods, but I had a few more suprises, as I kicked the one holding my legs in the face, and bit the other. That got me free, again, and soon I was running, but then I screamed as I felt a quick jerk on my hair. That stopped me, completely, and then they pushed me down, and held me to the ground.
I was so embaressed... here I was in only lingerie, with two guys groping me... and a third guy was even video recording it! I lost all hope, and just gave up, and s tarted to cry. This just got them wanting it more, though. First they ripped my bra away, and started to massage my breasts, which were large considering most girls in Japan aren't that big. They licked, bit, and massaged them, while recording it, making me cry in defeat.
They then started to rub my clit. I couldn't believe it when I started to feel a reaction. How dare they use my body against me... it makes me mad every time I think of it. Soon they got me wet enough, and pulled my panties to the side.
"No, please!" I cried, "I'm saving myself for someone... please! I'll do anything!" But what they did next made me regret that.
"Oh-hoh, you little whore.. anything you say?" They then turned me over, and put a cock up to my face. Fresh tears started to come, and I whimpered, earning me a slap in the face by the man's cock. I started to lick the tip, and felt my underwear being pulled down. "No, not my virginity!"
"Who said we're taking you're virginity?" He asked, and then I felt the dry head of his cock start putting pressure on my asshole, earning a cry of pain, but I couldn't do anything, since the driver had caught up, and was holding me down, while waiting for his turn.
Soon the cock went into my ass, after I started to take the other one in my mouth, completely. my whimpering earned my a slap on the ass, while he was in it, and the camera man saying things about me being a bad girl. What were they going to do with that camera?
The man behind me pumped in and out, over and over, making my dry ass bleed. Luckily the blood started to act as a lubricant, but it didn't help much. All the while, I was being choked with this other big rod. The camera man then unzipped his pants. "Let's make her suck cock for the camera, after you guys are done, we'll get a killer shot!" He said.
Soon both men pulled out, and while the one I was giving head to came on my face, the other one shot his load over my back, and got some of it into my hair. They then let go of me, and zipped up, leaving me on the floor, sobbing, but my torment wasn't over. I was pulled over to the camera man, and forced to blow him, while crying, and the worst part came next.. the driver pulled up behind me, and rammed himself through my hymen. I was so degraded... I felt like a cheap whore at this point... I had been raped in all holes, and even gave a blowjob to keep my virginity, but it was just taken, anyway. The man who was taking my virginity started thrusting in... it felt almost as painful as when my ass was filled, but atleast this time I had some kind of lubrication other than blood.
The camera man was actually somewhat gentle. He was rubbing my cheak, affectionately, and it almost made my sobbing stop, but I was still so violated. Then something that caught me completely by suprise happened, and the man shot cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all, but I ended up spilling some, earning me a slap to the face... so much for him being gentle. "Cum in her pussy, Seth!" He said, and zipped up.
"NO! Please! I've been cooperative! Anything but that!" But all that did was egg them on, as I soon felt shot after shot of hot cum enter my body, filling me up, as he kept thrusting in. I cried out, and then fell to the ground.
They left me there, in the snow, naked. They took my panties and bra. My blouse and skirt was still near the van. I soon stood up, and wiped my tears, sniffling, and started to walk in the direction of the Hinata Inn, while they recorded me walking off, and started whistling at the view of my ass.

When Kei-kun saw me, he first acted concerned, but soon he started to get jealous, and when we were in our room, he locked the door, and pushed me onto the ground. I was now in some new panties, after washing up, and a long t shirt. My new panties were silk purple ones with a black flower where my slit was. He slapped me, and I whimpered. Nobody was there with us, because they went on vacation. We were left alone, mainly because we never get alone time. After he slapped me, he put his cock up to my face. I had sucked him off before, but he was never abusive, so it was still frightening. "P...please Kei-kun... I was raped... I didn't do it on purpose... you have to believe me!"
"You know how many orgy sluts around Tokyo say they were raped to try to get someone they hate thrown in jail?" He asked, and then slapped my face with his cock, and when I opened my mouth to say something, he shoved it in. "Suck it good, like you sucked the other ones off, you whore."
I couldn't believe it... my Kei-Kun just called me a whore... and here he was abusing me. I started to cry again, while I moved my mouth up and down his shaft, licking his head while I did so. He bent over and rubbed my silk-covered ass. "Can't believe you lost your ass AND pussy cherry before I had a chance." He said. "Talking about saving yourself... yea right." He said. "If you were trying to save yourself for me, you obviously didn't try hard enough... now stand up, and strip, whore." He snapped.
I did, as I was told, taking off my shirt to leave me in only my panties, and then slipped them down to my feet, and kicked them away. He stood up, too. "Now, whore... bend over." He said, and then pointed to the kitchen table. "Bend over on that." And I bent over, laying across it. Then I felt his hand on my clit, and he started to roughly massage my clit. He had given me a hand job before, but he was normally gentle... my body reacted, either way, and soon I was wet.
He then put his hardened member up to my opening, and started to rub it in my opening, and soon pushed in, making me gasp in pleasure and a bit of pain from still being sore. Soon he was pumping away, not bothering to go slow, rewarded by some 'Uh' sounds from my mouth from both the pleasure and the pain. He kept at the steady pace, and I closed my eyes, letting tears fall. Kei-kun...
Soon he was spurting off into me, while slapping my ass. He then tabed my arms to the table with industrial tape, forcing me to be bent over like that. "You just stay put, I might use you later."

And ever since then, I was abused by him and his friends, while on the outside of this secret, we apeared to be a couple. The only other person who knew about it, was Kei-kun's sister, who was now my mistress. She would dress me in skimpy outfits for school, and I would have to say that I picked them out myself... and when I went to school, Kei-kun started to stay home, and fuck his sister. This is my life, now, and though it could have been different, I have to accept it.

The End

Last edited by _lawless; 02-02-2007 at 03:47 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:21 AM   #3
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

that was pretty good, id like to see a naruto raping hinata story if you could please lol

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:45 PM   #4
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

Sure thing. I'll get right to it, however it will more than likely be a Kyuubi possession, cause I like to keep my stories a bit realistic. ^^ But yea, as long as she's aged to being 18, Hinata rapes are my favorite fics.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:52 PM   #5
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

Default Naruto:Hinata (Dashrender44's request)

I do not own any character from Love Hina, nor am I making a prophit from this fic.
Rape is not good. If you are dumb enough to go out and rape girls just because you read this fanfic.
I would take great pleasure in being the jail guard to hear your cries as a big ole black man rapes you back.

Naruto was sitting on his bed. He was nineteen now, and his battles with the Akatsuki and Orochimaru was getting to him. He put his hiands on his head, and closed his eyes, yelling a bit. He lived with no one so his cries couldn't be heard, and he felt this burning sensation in his head. His eyes opened and they were the red eyes of the Kyuubi, and his aura started bursting out again, but this time it was different. Naruto, himself, was trapped in the cage, and the Kyuubi was walking away.

When the Chakra was completely out, he restricted it, and then smirked a little bit. "I'm out, again... finally." He said, and stood up. "Now... time to go hunt down one of those girls Naruto hands around... I know just who, too." He said, and stood up, then left the house.

Back in his mind, Naruto was beating the the cage, and on the cage the seal had been torn, and there was a new, even more powerful one. Naruto just fell down, and sighed. "Damnit!" He said, and then layed down on his back. "...I want ramen."

Meanwhile, the Kyuubi was walking towards the Hyuga residents. When he got in there, almost all of the adults came out, sensing the tremendous chakra. They all ran for him, using their martial arts style, but before they got closer, a blast of chakra blasted them all to the wall.

When they were out of the way, the Kyuubi went to Hinata's room, and when he came in, Hinata started to whimper at the sight. "N...Naruto?" She asked. "I...why?"

He came straight at her, and grabbed her by the neck, and smirked. "You..." Said the Kyuubi. "That vessel didn't have enough man in him to go for you." He grinned. "However... I will go ahead and make you a woman, girl... just think of me as Naruto..."

"N..Naruto... s...stop, please!" She cried. "This isn't like you!" But before she could say anything else, he threw her on the ground, and put a foot on her stomach, then started to unbutton her pants bottom. She wasn't wearing her coat, but she had on her black shirt. He grinned when he saw her panties.

"You're eighteen and still wearing little girl panties?" He asked. They were made of cotton, and very soft. They were pink with orange, red, and green flowers all over them, for the design. He ripped off her shirt to show a matching bra. "Oh, how cute..." He said, and then sat on her stomach, and st arted massaging her c-cup breasts.

"N...Naruto... please... stop!" She cried, as his hands started groping and massaging her bra-covered breasts, and shortly after, he ripped it off, and started licking her nipples, while she started to sob. "I wanted my first time to be with a gentle Naruto!"

"I'm not Naruto, bitch... I'm your new master." He said, and then moved down her body, and rips off the panties, and unzips his pants. He couldn't wait anymore. He put the head of his cock up to her opening, and without hesitation, pushed in. However, to Hinata's embaressment, he found no hymen, and her opening was rather wet. "Oooh? Are you getting turned on? And where's your hymen, you were supposed to be a virgin!"

"I stretched the wrong way in training, and broke it that way." She said, through sobs, while she blushed. "Stop... I want my first time to be with Naruto!"

He didn't stop pushing in and out of her, she just provoked him. He started to go faster, and faster, his cock stiff and almost painful. "Mm... I'm going to fill you up... all your holes..." And as he thrusted, she was sobbing, and moaning at the same time, saying 'Stop, please!' over and over again.

She was feeling the pleasure go through her, and soon she couldn't help but stop sobbing... it just felt so good. She decided to just pretend he was Naruto, but was soon snapped out of it, when he started to taunt her. The fact that it was feeling good to her, to be raped, was turning him on even more.

A few more minutes of thrusting, and Hinata's hips moving with him, against her will, and they both came, sending Hinata in a screaming orgasm. "Oooh... slut... you're so tight... that was good." He said with a smirk, and then pulled out and turned her around. Her perky ass turned him on, again. He started pumping into her pussy again, to lube up, and then put his head up to her asshole.

She at first started moaning again, but when she felt it on her asshole, she started to try to get away again, crying. "NOOO!!! NOT THAT!" But it was too late, he pushed into her asshole, stretching her muscles, and tearing the skin. Soon, he was pumping in and out of her asshole, lubricated by blood, cum, and her pussy juice.

She started screaming in the pain, and the Kyuubi started to groan. He was starting to gradually go faster. He closed his eyes. "If you think THIS is bad... wait until afterwords." He said, with a smirk, and then soon after a while of thrusting, he pulled out, and came over her back.

She collapsed and just layed there, crying, he stood up, and pulled her hair until she was on her knees, and then put his cock up to her mouth. "Clean it."

She sobbed, and then licked the head, but he pulled her hair, more, and forced her to take it all in her mouth at once, and started pushing her head up and down his cock, with his hand, going at a rather slow pace for her.

He pushed her down all the way. "Swallow my cock." He said. She DID try, but then started to gag. This earned her a hair pull, and she cried out in pain, but it was muffled soon, when she was forced back down on his dick.

"Mmm... you're rather good at this... maybe you should do it professionally... from what I can tell, you're not a good ninja... so maybe you should be a prostitute." He said, with a small laugh, and then pet her, gently, letting go of her hair, so she could do all the work.

She started sobbing, as she gave him the blowjob. She started to think, maybe that was all the was worth... the only thing that gave her courage was Naruto.. but now Naruto was like this... her eyes widened when he suddenly pulled out of her mouth, and came all over her face. Then after he was done, he put his cock back in his pants, and zipped up, knocking her to the ground. "Thanks, whore... I'll be seeing you some other time." He said, and then left going towards the forest.

The End

Last edited by _lawless; 02-02-2007 at 06:56 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:52 PM   #6
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It’s too bad you didn’t say ROBOTECH… I heard Sammy used to do Bron with an 8” strap-on…
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 12:22 AM   #7
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

I've never even heard of Robotech. -shrugs- If I'd seen it, I'd probably do some fanfics of it, too. =P
Old 07-04-2007, 02:06 AM   #8
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice!! How did I not find this before now?

Umm...*Looks shy* If you're still taking requests, I'd like either a Sasuke(or Naruto)-raping-Sakura one, or Naraku-rapes-Kagura. ((I can tell you about the latter two if you don't know.))

That's assuming you're still doing these, of course...
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:12 AM   #9
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

I can. I don't really do Inuyasha, though. I stopped watching after Naraku started making incarnates of himself. The Naruto/Sasuke raping Sakura is a possibility.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:18 AM   #10
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah, that was sorta weird I guess. For the Naruto one, I can sorta see it being either of them going after her--Sasuke just out of pure evil, and Naruto, hmm, maybe just finally losing it and deciding to take what he wants and has been denied so long?
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 07-04-2007, 02:25 AM   #11
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

Whatever works. ^^ Um.. question is. I normally wouldn't bother if it was a guy, but since you're a girl, what will I get out of it? -whistles innocently-
Old 07-04-2007, 02:31 AM   #12
Sheba
Privileged Member

Thought you might ask.

*Bends over and drops her p.j pants, revealing a lack of panties beneath*

This.

Seriously, though, I...I could write something out for you, of your choice, or we could rp something you want. I don't have any pictures, sadly...
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 07-04-2007, 02:34 AM   #13
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

XD We can RP. ^_~ You're apearently into animes, so that works. ^_^ It might take me a while to write out the story, though. I don't have access to my own computer with the net.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:38 AM   #14
Sheba
Privileged Member

Yay!!! And, yup, I am indeed. Don't get to see very much, though...*Curses her lack of cable* Anyway, take all the time you need. I'm just really excited this could work out!!!!
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 07-04-2007, 02:43 AM   #15
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

Now then. -moves to her dresser and starts looking through her underwear drawer-
Old 07-04-2007, 02:51 AM   #16
Sheba
Privileged Member

*Squeaks excitedly, wondering if he's found the silky ones, or the pink leopard-spotted ones*
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 07-04-2007, 02:53 AM   #17
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

Anyway. ^^; What animes from my list above do you do?
Old 07-04-2007, 03:06 AM   #18
Sheba
Privileged Member

*Scans the list*

Naruto
Fruits Basket
Pokemon
InuYasha
Teen TItans
DragonballZ

yeah, pretty much all the lame ones, but that's all I've ever been able to see. I need to get my own place, where I can watch the grittier stuff away from prying eyes.
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 07-04-2007, 03:07 AM   #19
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

Teen Titans
DBZ
Fruits Basket
Naruto

Who would you play from those four?
Old 07-04-2007, 03:19 AM   #20
Sheba
Privileged Member

Teen Titans: Raven, I think, or Blackfire. ((Yeah, she only shows up like once, but I like her.))
DBZ: Android 18, yeah. I never much cared for any of the other women.
Fruits Basket: Tohru, Hana, Arisa or Rin. Or even possibly Akito. ((Manga-Akito, the girl one.))
Naruto: Sakura, Ino or Hinata.

I'm assuming you want to be the guy, right?
Grows stronger yet.....