Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-30-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
neva_thompson

neva_thompson has initial reputation
Default Black van comic book

Anyone familiar with this series, i remember it from a couple of years ago.
Does anyone have them on line or are they posted in here somewhere
Neva x
neva_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have them (but not the end of the latest BV series). I'll see if I can up them for you.

*edit*

I'm having problems putting it on rapidshare. I'll keep trying, though.

Last edited by EvilJ; 04-30-2009 at 03:00 PM.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #3
demonnightdemon

demonnightdemon has initial reputation

Gary Roberts stuff is great. I have them but don't know how to post them other than sending them via email as JPEGs. I just joined so I'm not totally up on the rules of contact (leaving email address, Yahoo IM, etc). Contact me and I'll get them to you somehow.
demonnightdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:43 PM   #4
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Posting Gary Roberts' comics on RB is prohibited as they are copyrighted material and RB has received past requests to remove and prohibit the posting of Gary Roberts' work! So please do not post any of them for download or viewing on RB as such action will get you an official warning.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #5
sirthumper

sirthumper has initial reputation

Gary Roberts still posts updates to new comics regularly, and he still makes new installments in the Black Van series. I think the latest is called Black Van: Home Invasion. The plot is routine, but the art is amazing: two rapists break into a house and attack the Mom and the two young daughters! Great Stuff, for sure.

His website is roberts-comics, as well as darkstarprods.

He's the only rape-comic artist who's website I actually joined.
sirthumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Posting Gary Roberts' comics on RB is prohibited as they are copyrighted material and RB has received past requests to remove and prohibit the posting of Gary Roberts' work! So please do not post any of them for download or viewing on RB as such action will get you an official warning.
Ahhh... sorry, then. Guess I won't be sharing. I bet you could find it somewhere, though, Neva. Mr Roberts work is all over the web. I'm willing to bet if you have any kind of torrent share programme, you'd find it fairly quick.

And sirthumper, I completely agree. Did you ever see the movie he directed? It rocked.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #7
sirthumper

sirthumper has initial reputation

EvilJ,

No, I never did see the movie. :-( Is it a long one?

I can't imagien he managed to find an actress as adorable as the girls in his comics. Hot innocent-looking teens are hard to come by. I can't imagine he managed to find a few to star in a rape movie.

Then again, i can always hope.

:-)
sirthumper is offline   Reply With Quote