Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-09-2008, 08:03 AM   #1
missi

missi has initial reputation
Default My fantasy

I've been referring to this website for nearly half a year now..and I thought it was about time I started contributing

I have rape fantasies all the time but its getting worse by the day. I worked with the guy and I spent the entire day wet today and had to excuse myself to masturbate on several occasions, and I figured I'd have to get this out somewhere. I am a female, before you read this, this is not a gay fantasy

They are of this one guy at work. He's about 6ft 2 and doesn't appear muscly, but he has alot of power and strength in his arms. He has dark curly hair and blue eyes and he never speaks, he just watches everything from a distance. He's only made minimal conversation with me, a 'hey' here and there, but I know he watches me from the corner of his eyes during the day. I imagine after work when I sit out the back and wait for my ride, that he creeps over from the shadows. He asks if my ride is coming soon, and I reply that they are running late, and wont be here for about half an hour [they usually are]. He says 'that's good, I need to talk to you about something'. So I stand up next to him to see eye to eye and he suddenly holds a knife to my throat and grabs my hair so hard that a few hairs are ripped out. I wince with pain, but I'm too afraid to scream. Plus, we are all alone, and it is nearly midnight. No one is around to help.

He pushes me along to his car. He slides into the passenger seat, still holding my hair. He pulls me in so I have no choice but to sit facing him on his legs. He shuts the door and locks it. He holds the knife to my throat still, and unbuckles his pants. He is erect, and it stabs through his pants immediently. The sight of his throbbing cock makes me choke with shock but I still cant find any breath to scream. My terrified expression makes him grin, and he pulls me forward so my head is leaning on his chest. He tells me he has been waiting for this for so long, and that I deserve everything I get.

He slices my shirt down the middle, along side the buttons and I feel the knife cut through into the skin on my stomach but it doesn't hurt. He pulls my shirt off revealing my covered breasts and now-bloody stomach. He grabs my throat, pushes my head back and leans down to run his tongue over the blood. The feel of his tongue makes me shiver, I feel my body betray me and I realise I am wet. My eyes well up with tears and I want to grab the knife and stab it through my chest. He finishes cleaning me, and looks at my bra, eagerly smiling, his mouth covered in my blood.

He tells me he thinks my bra is pretty, and doesn't want to destroy such a beautiful object. He carefully unclips it, and tosses it onto the backseat, as some sort of trophy. He cups my breasts in his hands, and suddenly he bites my left nipple. The pain is incredible, and for the first time, I let out a scream. He clamps his hand over my mouth and I bite it hard. He lets out a angry yelp and hits me across the face hard. I am shocked into silence as I taste blood, and manage to reduce my screams to quiet wimpers.

He is angry now. He grabs his knife and cuts through the front of my skirt. He jams his hands between my thighs, digging into me. I feel his nails scrape inside of me and I moan with fear. He feels my clit, and then the piercing and grins. I panic, and shake my head pleading him not to do it. He ignores me and pulls at the piercing hard. It does not come out, but it hurt. He smiles at my pained face, and promises he wont do it if I stay quiet. I nod. He cuts through my underwear and feels how damp they are. He smiles with self satisfaction, and asks me why I am crying when I am so wet.

He grabs my waist and tries to manouver me into him. I feel his cock touch my stomach and I try to resist, pulling away from him. He grins at me, and tells me he agrees: there are better things to do. He grabs my head and pushes it into his crotch. His cock pushes into my mouth to the back of my throat and I gag. I feel him hit me again and move my head back a little, then forward. But I continue to gag until he gives up. I raise my head for breathe, and fear for what he will do next.

He has his knife again, and touches it to my thigh. With one hand grabbing my throat, he runs the knife across my skin gently, so it reddens. I moan. 'This is for every day you ignored me' he says, and runs the blade across again, harder and faster. I buckle with pain and gasp. The pain is sharp, but it numbs quickly. He cuts my thigh six times and seems satisfied, rubbing the side of the blade on his cock so to moisten himself with my blood. He throws the bloodied knife onto the backseat and grabs my waist again, promising me my punishment was nearly done. He tries to move me onto him again, and I go with him, wishing for it to be over. Tears flood down my face as I feel his cock dig into me, deeper than any before. He was larger than I had realised. I quickly moved up and down on him, hoping to relieve him as soon as possible so I could leave. He gave me an excited look and his hands left my waist and grabbed my breasts. I rode him for a few minutes until he finally came into me and he relaxed, attempting to regulate his breathing. I stayed on him with his cock still inside me ejaculating into me, and waited still crying. After a few moments, he gathered himself and pushed me into the backseat. He goes to the boot and returns with chains which he wraps around my wrists, legs and ankles as if it he did it regularily. I lay on the seat naked, bloodied and crying and I feel him jam his finger into me again. He shoves his finger into my mouth and smiled asking if it tasted good. I didnt reply, just lay their crying. He pulled a syringe out of a plastic case and jams it into my arm and I feel a black blanket cover my body. I black out just after hearing the engine start.
missi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:45 AM   #2
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

God thats hot.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:06 AM   #3
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Really hot, great fantasy thanks for sharing

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #4
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, jeez you should post that in the story thread.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:49 PM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by missi View Post
I am a female, before you read this, this is not a gay fantasy

I have rape fantasies all the time but its getting worse by the day. I worked with the guy and I spent the entire day wet today and had to excuse myself to masturbate on several occasions

Are you sure? Woman do not get that horny to have to be excused to masturbate. It just doesnt happen. Unless theres something wrong or you are a sex addict, which may be the case.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 01:07 PM   #6
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Unless theres something wrong.
Says the woman who hates sperm lol *spanks*. Seriously though, just because she's a woman doesn't mean she can't have some strong urges to be excused and go tend to herself.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 01:08 PM   #7
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

Quote:
Are you sure? Woman do not get that horny to have to be excused to masturbate. It just doesnt happen. Unless theres something wrong or you are a sex addict, which may be the case.

And you're an expert of course... must be that telepathic link with every other female on the planet...

Last edited by SirSinister; 03-09-2008 at 01:11 PM.
SirSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #8
missi

Default In reply to person above

If I made it sound like this happens 24-7, I apologise. This is what happened to me yesterday, if it's 'normal' or not, I cant help it! I have ALOT of fantasies. I just get particular day's were I am extremely turned on I guess.. Truth is, I have had sex with only three partners, all were boyfriends, so no I am not a sex addict I'm a lovely, innocent young woman with a terrible mind and ideas.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:52 PM   #9
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Missi, you have encountered the one and only woman-hater on the board. Look at the chorus of appreciation and ignore the self-admitted "hater" among us.

We love that fact that you have a good imagination and lots of fantasies. IMO, getting horny is a sign of health. And what is a sex addict? Someone who likes sex? I guess that makes me one, too.

Welcome to the board, by the way, and KEEP WRITING!!!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:55 PM   #10
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

IMO, having a terribly , sexually driven mind, lots of fantasies and a high sex drive is not something you should apologize for Simply enjoy it And by all means, missi, please keep posting your terribly hot ideas
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:11 PM   #11
SirSinister
Banned

Quote:
If I made it sound like this happens 24-7, I apologise. This is what happened to me yesterday, if it's 'normal' or not, I cant help it! I have ALOT of fantasies. I just get particular day's were I am extremely turned on I guess.. Truth is, I have had sex with only three partners, all were boyfriends, so no I am not a sex addict I'm a lovely, innocent young woman with a terrible mind and ideas.
I wouldnt appologise to her... there is no reason to...
shes repressed... resentful... and well just rejectable...
Emjoy your tastes... and hell enjoy playing with yourself especially...

BTW... whats his email... I'll send him your thread... you can thank me later...
Old 03-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #12
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just doesnt seem right. Having to go masurbate during working hours. But whatever, I guess it can happen. No, I dont know what other females are up to, but how often does this happen? Plus its very hard to get off on just your hand alone. I just questioned it, thats all.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:32 PM   #13
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Just doesnt seem right. Having to go masurbate during working hours. But whatever, I guess it can happen. No, I dont know what other females are up to, but how often does this happen? Plus its very hard to get off on just your hand alone. I just questioned it, thats all.
Personally, I have had this problem once before myself.

My Master being away this year has been a bit much for me, he'll be coming back this weekend so the pressure's been mounting steadily, and last week I had one day where my professors managed to bring BDSM up in every single one of my classes (how do you even do that in Legal Writing? don't ask me) -- it got so bad that I did have to retire to the women's room between classes at one point to relieve myself of the pent-up desire.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:57 PM   #14
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

great story missi what part of the world are you in?
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:03 AM   #15
missi

"Just doesnt seem right. Having to go masurbate during working hours. But whatever, I guess it can happen. No, I dont know what other females are up to, but how often does this happen? Plus its very hard to get off on just your hand alone. I just questioned it, thats all."

-----

In reply to that:

People think I am ill at the moment so no one really cares if I disappear for a little while :P

Its not hard to make myself orgasm at all, I know exactly where I like it best. Guess I'm just lucky

And yes, as I have been single for about three months now [shock horror] I am fairly sexually deprived and it builds up fast in me. I just have a massive sex drive I guess.

Please stop doubting me! I'm not you, and quite frankly judging from how out-of-touch with your body you are, I'm glad I'm not!

Australia, by the way Hymenbuster.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:57 AM   #16
missi

Default Another fantasy

For some reason I cant post new threads, it keeps telling me I am not logged in or something, so can someone move this into a new thread or something? Or maybe I should just keep my fantasies in the one thread

Another fantasy..This is a scenario my ex boyfriend [of two years] and I played once. God it was good!

-----

I am sitting at home alone, on my bed staring at the floor wondering when my boyfriend was coming home. He often worked late and I was beginning to think he was cheating. It was half past midnight and I was ready to scream. We hadn't fucked in a while, and while I was always willing, he had his excuses. I sighed and realised it was up to me yet again to relieve myself. I reached down to the third draw of my dresser and pulled out my vibrator. I layed back and tried to relax, and slipped it inside of me. I pulled in and out of myself waiting expectantly, but my dry pussy did not respond. After a few moments, I returned the vibrator and resumed my floor gazing.

A shadow flickered across the floor and I jumped. I looked up at the window and saw a shadow move again. My heart hammered against my chest. I quickly pulled my underwear back on and peered out the curtains, hoping to see my boyfriend's tired face staring back. I saw nothing but the monotonous wave of the trees outside. I left the bedroom and tiptoed down the hallway, checking to see if the doors we're all locked and windows secured, because deep down I knew something was not right.

As I approached the front door, I heard movement outside. I froze and waiting, hugging my exposed body as chills ran up my arms. Then I heard a sound so chilling that my heart froze over. The shrill cry of a baby. I wanted to open the door and see outside. I could feel my maternal insticts click into gear and I wanted to help the baby. But I knew something was wrong.

I approached the door slowly, and tried to remember if I had locked the screen door. I figured I had, I always did. I turned the knob gently and peered out the screen door. I could not see a thing, but when I looked to the floor, I felt that I had died that second. A tape recorder sat on the doormat. I then noticed the slashed hole in the screen, and realised that the screen door was unlocked.

'Stupid bitch!' A hungry sounding voice rang out, and a gun appeared in front of my face. 'Let me in or I will fucking blow your head in slut!' the voice shouted again. I turned and ran, not sure where to go. I ran to the bedroom and slammed the door behind me, shrieking whatever words I could muster from fear. I backed away from the door, shaking and biting my hand, wishing we had installed the lock on the bedroom door.

It was only a moment, although it felt like hours, before he slammed open the door. I could see him clearly now from the hallway light. He was tall and bulky, wearing a jacket and jeans far too tight for his bulging stomach. His face was covered by a dodgy mask, but I could see his piercing blue eyes aiming directly at my body. Small tufts of dirty, blonde hair poked through the mask, and I gasped, recognising him instantly. He was the close friend of my boyfriend. He had always wanted me, I could see it in his eyes. And now was his chance.

Still aiming the gun at my head, he approached me cautiously. I continued to back away until I felt the window ledge dig into my back. I felt my knees buckle and I fell to the floor in a sobbing heap. He grinned and confidently closed in on me. He stood in front of me and spat on my head. 'I've wanted you for so long you stupid slut, and you tease..oh you fucking tease. But now I have you. And you will do what I say or I will fucking blow your boyfriends head off! He's at work right now, fucking that slut at work that you call your friend. And I saw you before, your in need of a good raping. And I will provide it. Now open your pretty mouth for me.' He unzipped his jeans and let his cock burst into freedom in front of my face. I moaned and shook my head. I prayed for my boyfriend to come and save me. But I knew he wouldn't. He didnt care for me, and I had been denying it. He would probably sit back and watch me being raped. Perhaps join in. Fresh tears rolled down my face.

He grabbed my hair hard and shoved my face into his cock. It slipped along the side of my head, and my face was buried into a mound of hair I could only assume was his balls. I screamed and grabbed at his legs, trying to push away from him. He grabbed my entire head and pushed me into his cock again, but I refuse to allow it in my mouth. He grabbed one side of my face, and punched me hard in the jaw with his fist. I shrieked, feeling a tooth rip out of my gum. He punched me again, this time on the bridge of my nose and I felt something crack.

He grabbed my shoulders and lifted me up. He threw me on the bed. I was numbed by the pain of my face. He gently removed my underwear and bra whilst I was lying there, trying to force my body to move. He positioned himself on top of me and slowly lay on top of me, almost squashing me. His weight was too much to take. I felt myself lose my breathe. He chuckled into my ear, and then bit into it hard. I wimpered softly, unable to summon the air to scream. He then kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth and my bloodied gums. He bit my chin and cheeks hard and I could still not muster any air. I began to choke, and he lifted himself off me. 'I dont want to kill you yet. I can still recognise your pretty face. I am going to keep destroying you until no one can recognise you. No one will want you. Then you will beg me to kill you. You will beg me, instead of me begging you. I will get my own I fucking swear it to you.'

He forced his hard cock into my still-dry pussy. I buckled as he pushed it. It hurt so bad. My pussy had never had this treatment, and I screamed in pain. He forced himself in and out of me so hard. After a few moments, he pulled out, clutching his cock, examining the blood and the glistening precum. He shuffled himself forward and sat on my breasts. He smiled at me. 'I never liked your makeup.' He pumped his cock only once and came on my face. His cum filled my nose and mouth and he laughed with pleasure. I choked on it before swallowing it. He laughed again and forced his fingers down my throat, making me dry reach. He ran his fingers over my face and rubbed his cum all over me. He sat atop me for a few more moments, wallowing in self satisfaction before his eyes sparked with another idea.

'Mind if I piss on you? I really need to go. I think you will like it!' He grinned. I moaned and shook my head, unbelievingly. He grabbed his cock and aimed it at my face. I winced.

There was a knock at the front door and an agitated yell. He turned his head towards the sound and dropped his cock. He grabbed his gun and pulled his jeans back on. 'Guess who's home? I'll make this quick and simple just for you princess. Back soon' he whispered and slammed the door shut behind him.

Last edited by missi; 03-10-2008 at 06:01 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:24 AM   #17
SirSinister
Banned

Quote:
"People think I am ill at the moment so no one really cares if I disappear for a little while :P

Its not hard to make myself orgasm at all, I know exactly where I like it best. Guess I'm just lucky

And yes, as I have been single for about three months now [shock horror] I am fairly sexually deprived and it builds up fast in me. I just have a massive sex drive I guess.

Please stop doubting me! I'm not you, and quite frankly judging from how out-of-touch with your body you are, I'm glad I'm not!

Schwing... Score for Sinnie...

So where abouts is this shop you hang around outside of late at night?..
Old 03-10-2008, 11:25 AM   #18
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

We're glad you're not, too, Missi.

Uh-oh......You're on the same continent as SirSinister. Be sure to lock all those doors and windows and maybe get some mace or something. I know Australia is a big place, but still.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #19
SirSinister
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
We're glad you're not, too, Missi.

Uh-oh......You're on the same continent as SirSinister. Be sure to lock all those doors and windows and maybe get some mace or something. I know Australia is a big place, but still.

Hey... dont go scaring her... telling her all the nasty stories about me... she may get to like it too much... lol

Last edited by SirSinister; 03-10-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #20
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:

Out of touch? Please explain to me why you think that? Alot of woman must have toys or vibrators to get off, so, just because they need help doesnt mean that they are out of touch with their bodies.