Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-05-2006, 12:50 PM   #1
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default Can I get a witness! (Wife,NC,MMMMF,Inter,humil)

~This is my first attempt at fictionalizing my fantasies. As I mentioned in a thread, I obsess over the thought of my wife being used every which way. She is a real sweetheart as well as a bit of a prude, so the imagination must really be stretched to come up with a way that she would bring it on herself. This politically incorrect story is one way that isn't too improbable. Feel free to post comments. I'm sure I have a lot to learn. I'd especially appreciate comments form women, since I obviously am ignorant of the female perspective. I'm sure that astpect of this story was especially unrealistic ~

I had just gotten home from a long frustrating day at work, dealing with idiots who couldn’t fill out a requisition properly. The hour long commute didn’t help my attitude. It was a relief to get back to the security of the little suburban bungalow I shared with my husband of not quite two years. I had barely had time to get out of my business suit and into my terry robe and pop two Tylenol when the door bell rang. I looked out through the side light and saw two young black men identically attired in black trousers, white shirt and skinny black tie. They each carried a black leather-bound book and some pamphlets and I could make out “WatchTow…† on the top copy. They were both about six foot tall and had close cropped nappy hair. They were quite handsome in an “ethnic” sort of way.

Mixed feelings: So nice to see serious young men of that race instead of drug-addicted gangsters. But I didn’t want to get into a discussion of religion. I was quite firm in my own and had no desire to listen to anyone else’s dogma. I was thinking of slinking back and pretending not to be home when one of them looked right at me and smiled. Busted! If I didn’t want to seem incredibly rude, there was nothing to do but answer.

I opened the door a crack and stuck my head out. “Yes? May I help you?”

“Do you know Jesus Christ?” the darker one asked.

Without hesitation I replied “Yes, I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior”.

He smiled at me and said “I’m happy to hear that Ma’am. Could we share a word of prayer with you then?”

I was so relieved not to have to face a discourse that I opened the door wider and stepped out onto the concrete slab that formed our entry way. They stepped to either side of me, shifted their Bibles to their outside hand and each took one of my hands. I was aware that my robe had sagged a bit giving the one on my left a nice shot at my right breast, but he seemed undaunted by the swelling white flesh. “Heavenly Father” the vocal one began “thank you for answering our prayers”. As if on cue they both stepped behind me, twisted my arms up sharply behind my back, bringing them almost to my shoulder blades, and shoved me back through the open door.

Once inside the quiet one took both wrists in his hand while his partner shoved the door closed and locked it. The one holding me went on “yes heavenly father, thank you for answering our prayers for a dumb-ass big titted white woman. A chubby bitch with a fat ass that’s never tasted black cock. A helpless cunt who has no choice but to give us what we want. Lord, help her understand that she is our fuck meat and the options are unthinkable. She either submits to our use or she will be with you all too soon.”
With that he let go of my wrists, turned me to face him put his hand around my neck and began to squeeze. I couldn’t speak. He kept up the pressure until I heard my pulse pounding in my temples, until a red haze started to form in my eyes. I tried to scream but his hand kept the sound from climbing above my throat. I felt my knees weaken and I started to collapse when he released the pressure. His partner kept me from falling by placing his hands under my armpits, and held me up He waited a few seconds for me to regain full consciousness then whispered in a voice that sounded like death “what would have happened if I didn’t let go bitch? If I squeezed your soft little white neck a minute longer? Think about it? If you prefer death before dishonor I can oblige. You wouldn’t be the first.”

I heard his partner muttering into a cell phone, then end with “yeah, 109, we’ll keep a light on for ya.” Then the beep of a disconnect. He came behind me took my wrists again and the talkative partner released my neck completely. He untied the belt on my robe. It’s funny – even as fearful as I was, for my life, for what was probably going to happen to me, I still suffered a streak of feminine vanity that made me think “Oh no! I’m wearing my ‘old lady bra’” It’s hard to find comfortable and alluring in a 38DD. Since I knew I’d be having a long day at work I’d worn my frumpy white monstrosity – a minimum of lace, four solid hooks, steel underwire that supported my heavy breasts without cutting into them. My husband always teased me about it, said it reminded him of his mother, but gave him very unfilial thoughts. I can’t believe I was worried about how I looked to these two thugs. The quiet one smiled like he’d been reading my mind. “Shee-it bitch, those look like my mamma’s tits. He took the robe belt and deftly wrapped it around my wrists so his partner could let go. The partner tugged the robe off my shoulders and it slid down my arms behind me and bunched up around my elbows.

Now not only my frumpy bra, but my ‘granny panties’ were revealed – white nylon that went from crotch to my waist. If you can call it a waist. Everything I eat goes to my belly and my thighs. My husband kids me about it saying “as long as your tits stick out further than your belly, I’m happy.” Well, my 38 DDs have always kept him quite happy.
A little roll of flesh bulged out over the loose elastic at the waistline. I finally found my voice. “What do you want with me? I’m nothing to look at. A fat middle aged housewife. If you are going to risk prison for sex, there have got to be better targets. I’m not even the sexiest woman on the block – have you seen the woman who lives across the street?” I was ashamed of myself for trying to divert them to someone else, but in panic I just wanted them to leave me alone.

“Gramps picks ‘em bitch! We just take ‘em and fuck ‘em. Besides, there is no risk the way we do it.”

“Gramps?” I asked dumbly. Almost in answer to my question there was a dum-dum-da-dum dum knock on the door. The quiet one looked out though the side-lite and reached to open the door. A triplet to the two already inside slipped in through the partially opened door, followed by a white man – older but not elderly, scraggly white five o’clock shadow, that faint smell of urine on unkempt, dirty, baggy, non-descript clothes. “Hey Gramps” the first two greeted him in unison “what kept you?”

“I moved the car to the offices on the corner – less conspicuous in case we are here for a long time. From the look of this chubby little piggy, we may spend the night.”

For the first time it really hit me what was going to happen. Somehow, when I was being assaulted by the two young blacks, I was afraid without really giving any thought to what I was afraid of. Of course I knew what they had in mind, it was almost stereotypic. But seeing this reprobate and hearing his raspy voice talk about his plans, I knew that I was in for a gang rape and that this smelly old man, who I wouldn’t even look at if he was bumming spare change on a street corner planned on touching me, worse on penetrating me with his organ. I nearly gagged on the thought.

My reaction must have shown on my face. I certainly didn’t try to hide it. He turned his attention to me. “The thought disgust you, bitch? Good! We love teaching manners to prigs who are too good for the likes of us. Don’t we boys?” They all laughed and muttered some form of assent. “You understand your situation? Cooperate, give us what we want without hesitation and you live. Fight us, even hesitate and you don’t. Do you understand that?” I must have been too slow to respond, because he nodded to the boy who had choked me and he repeated his assault on my throat. Only this time he didn’t let go when I neared unconsciousness.

When I came to, I was lying naked in my bed, one naked black boy laying on each side of me, my hands wrapped around their semi-hard manhood. I jerked my hands back as soon as I realized where they were and they both laughed. The third boy was sitting naked at the foot of the bed. The old man, still dressed, stood behind him with our digital camcorder in his hand. “Welcome back, honey. That’s twice we had to show you what can happen to you. The next time I won’t tell him to let go. He’ll squeeze until his hand gets tired and Ja’amal is a big strong boy. Do you want to take the chance that you’ll survive?” I didn’t answer and Ja’amal slapped my face hard. “When Gramps talks to you, you answer him right quick!”

I don’t know why I said it but “Yes Sir!” popped out of my mouth. They all smiled. “Yes Sir! I do believe she’s got it” piped up the quiet one in a fake British accent. “I do believe she does, James” answered Ja’amal. “Listen, cunt. You ARE going to get fucked over and over no matter what you do. You can accept it even enjoy it and end up no worse for wear. Or you can fight us and get hurt real bad, maybe even dead. You pick – either way we are going to get what we want. But I guarantee you, if you fight us, we will make it bad on you. We will shit on your face, shove it into your mouth and your cunt, leave you tied for your ol’ man to find you that way – not to mention covered in cum. But if you treat us right we will treat you right. Treat us with respect like that “yes Sir “and we will treat you like our squeeze. It’s your call. Now let’s all get introduced. You know me as Gramps, you’ve met Ja’amal and James. This young stud in front of me is Jacob. What is your name sweet lady?”

“Lisa” I didn’t hesitate this time.”

“Very pretty, just like you. I have always been partial to redheads, although I like longer hair. It’s also obvious you aren’t a natural red-head.” He grinned and nodded at my pubic area. His crew laughed like it was the funniest thing they ever heard. My vanity surged and I said “ I am too, it’s just faded a bit with age, and gotten a little gray.” Everyone said I looked years younger than the 46 I’d turned last month. The $100 a month I spent on color and cut was worth every penny. But if that was what had attracted their attention, I was regretting it now.

“If you have anything to say to the boys, use their names. Don’t say a word to me unless I ask you to. Understand?”

“Yes sir”I responded. I took stock of my situation. With four of them there was no way I could make a break for it. The three boys were well muscled and even the old man looked wiry and fast. The door to the room was at least 15 feet from the bed, and the slider to the yard even further. The cordless phone was missing from the cradle. So I couldn’t even sneak in a fast 911 call. It really looked like I had no choice but to comply. “What do you want? Why me?” I tried to keep the tone from being too plaintive. I didn’t want to be strangled again. I really didn’t like the feeling of being unable to breathe, and the disorientation upon reawakening was almost as frightening. It was not at all like waking from a good night’s sleep. Besides, I believed they could kill me without bating an eye.

“Well, what we want is a good time. We want you to fuck our brains out, suck us dry, use that lush body to make us feel like we died and went to ho’ heaven. We want to use every inch of you, every hole for our pleasure. We want you to treat us like royalty and you are our harem girl. We want to see you as sexy as you can be. Every one of us likes chubby white chicks with tits to choke a horse and booty that don’t quit. We like soft round asses that jiggle like Jello. You know, ‘the bigger the cushion, the easier the pushin’’. We especially like haughty white bitches who think they are too good for us, racist bitches who wouldn’t give a black man the time of day or a homeless old man a dime. As for ‘why you’ – you made the choice. I liked the way you looked the other day at Wally World and sicced James on you. He asked you the time and you truly wouldn’t give him the time of day. You remember that?”

I had a vague recollection of some faceless black asking me the time. It was the day I had forgotten to wear my watch and I tried to explain. “Don’t make no nevermind” Gramps averred. “you just blew him off, so now you are gonna blow all three of us … and more.” Again they all laughed like it was a Jay Leno show stopper. “I’m sorry” I muttered. “Damn right you are one sorry bitch” James growled “and gonna be a whole lot sorrier!”

I looked at the clock. An hour had passed since I’d come home. Ron taught his late class tonight and wouldn’t be home for another four hours or more if he had papers to grade. As if they’d read my thoughts Gramps coughed and said “let’s get this show on the road”

“Lisa, if you would be so kind as to dress for us” He unerringly opened my lingerie drawer. He’d apparently reconnoitered while I’d be unconscious. He pulled out a white lacy thong, with lace flower trim, white thigh highs with elastic tops, and a matching front-clasp bra. You don’t know how hard those are to find in plus sizes. It was the outfit I’d bought for our honeymoon and had only worn once since, on our first anniversary. “Let her up James, but don’t let her go too far”

The one on my right stood and gave me room to stand beside him. He took the lingerie off the bed and handed it to me. Gramps meanwhile went to my closet and pulled out a pair of shiny white pumps. “Put these all on Lisa. Show us how hot you look when you are dressed up for your boyfriends.” He grinned wickedly.

I grabbed the lingerie, thrilled at the chance to cover some of my nakedness. When I stood on one foot to pull on a stocking one of them gave me a shove and I fell backward onto the bed. The one who pushed me stuck his hand between my thighs and ran his finger over my pussy lips. Ron is always kidding me that I look like a little girl there. I don’t have flaps of skin, just chubby bulges surrounding my vagina. My pubic hair is sparse and wispy and a pale blonde, so at first glance I look shaven. “Keep dressing, bitch! Don’t mind me.” He separated my labia and ran a finger inside of me. It felt clinical, like a doctors exam, not at all pleasurable.

“Talk nicely to her Jason” rebuked Gramps. “Remember, when she is nice to us, we are nice to her.” He then left me and the boys and went off to explore the rest of the house. He came back with our Sony camcorder that recorded directly to DVD. He put it down on the dresser and disappeared again.

Finally I was dressed, or at least as dressed as they allowed. This time, Gramps returned to the bedroom with a bottle of Knob Creek and a glass in one hand and three glasses pinched between the fingers of the other. “Pour the boys a drink Lisa and one for yourself” he ordered. “And use their names when you give them their drinks. Be a polite hostess” he laughed. He whispered to me – do exactly what I tell you to and make it sound like you mean it bitch. Pour Jason a drink and when you give it to him say ‘ here Jason, drink up. I’m so glad you and your friends could stop by’. You got that? Say it exactly that way and smile like he is a long lost friend. You got it?”

I muttered “yes Sir” and struggled to peel the foil off the unopened bottle. We don’t drink much but Ron likes good bourbon now and then, so I had bought him the best for his birthday. We still hadn’t had an occasion to open it. I poured about an inch into the glasses. I gave one to the tallest boy saying “here Jason” then completing my script. I poured two more glasses for Jamal or James. Then Gramps came and filled my glass half full. “Drink it down, baby. It’ll help” he consoled.

I rarely drink, and almost never more than a glass of wine. The rare occasions when I want to get tipsy I usually have a chick drink, like a daiquiri. The sharp taste and smell of the bourbon made me cough when I took a sip. Gramps put a hand on the glass and tilted a good slug into my mouth. I gasped as it burned my nose and the back of my throat, then lit a fire in my stomach. The rare times I do let myself overindulge, liquor has a strange effect on me. I usually get sexually aggressive which is so unlike me. But I wasn’t worried about that happening now. I drained the glass in one more gulp, hoping it would numb me.

“OK now” Gramps said. “Stand up and give us a show. Strut your stuff woman.” I saw the red light on the camcorder glow like an evil eye following my every move. I got up and started to walk around the bed, but Gramps complained “put a little wiggle in it babe!” and Jason punctuated the statement with a hard slap on my right buttock. Even through the panties it burned. Jamal turned on the clock radio and found a black jazzy station, soul I guess it’s called. ”Give me a lap dance honey” he called. He spread his legs and I stepped between them. I turned my back to him and swayed to the music. “Ummm mmmm, shake that thing, Momma. Shake that fat ass!” He narrowed the gap between his legs so they were touching the outsides of my thighs. “ Now turn around” he said deep in his throat.

I did as I was ordered and continued the dance between his thighs. He stroked his penis until it grew to a size I had never even imagined. Ron is the biggest I had ever encountered. His six inches sometimes bottoms out on my cervix and it is pretty thick. But this one was nearly twice as long and even thicker. He took my left hand in his right, brought it slowly toward his organ and wrapped my fingers around it just below the head, which was now poking out above his foreskin. I had never seen an uncircumcised organ before. It looked like a snake, a blind snake with a little round mouth. I was so mesmerized by the sight of it that I gasped when I felt Jason slide in behind me, his hardness poking meat the top of my butt crack. I stopped swaying and he slapped my ass hard. “Keep dancing, bitch!”

As I resumed my swaying, Jason started rolling the panties down over my hips slowly, ever so slowly. When they were down to my thighs he pressed up against me, and adjusted himself so his penis settled in between my cheeks. At the same time, Jamal started teasing my labia with his fingers. I was dry, but he licked his finger to provide enough lubrication for his long finger to slip inside. My body responded even though I was not the least aroused in my head. All I could think was “do what they say! It’ll be over soon. Do what they say and stay alive.” The tip of Jason’s penis found its way to the entrance to my vagina like a bloodhound with a fresh scent. I thrust my hips forward to get away from it, but that just rammed Jamal’s finger deeper inside me. With his other hand he held my hand around his organ and guided it slowly up and down.

“Hey! What do I get?” whined James.

“There’s titty enough for everybody” laughed Jamal. ”Milk this cow J-Man. Those udders look like they ain’t been drained in a week.”

James walked over and unsnapped the clasp on my bra. He pried the cups apart to free my massive breasts. He wrapped both hands around the right one at the base and began to knead them like a baker working dough. He lifted it toward his mouth and began to tongue the nipple. Having my nipple sucked is a take-it-or-leave-it thing for me, but having my breasts squeezed always excites me. It’s what I do to get started when I masturbate. And despite my fears, and my revulsion, it was having the usual effect. I couldn’t believe the warm feeling that flooded over me and seemed to seep from by breast to my groin. That effect was amplified when Jason bent and started licking and softly biting the flesh where my neck and shoulders meet. He licked up behind my ear, nibbled my earlobe, licked his was back down my neck. How did he know my weakness. How did he know what drives me crazy. I tried to pull away but his hard hands held me firmly in place.

“We doin’ somethin’ right! Man she be drippin’” bragged Jamal. Taking that as an invitation, Jason pressed his penis against my slit and slowly forced it inside of me. Ohmigod! I had never felt anything like that. There was some pain, as I stretched to accommodate its girth, but as he slowly forced it deeper and deeper in me, nerves fired that had never been used. He placed his hands on my hips for leverage and pulled me back against him. He slid deeper and deeper inside of me until the head of his organ struck my cervix. Holding me there, he ground his hips obscenely, but the feeling was incredible. My soft ass was flattened against his groin. Jamal’s finger was still inside me, pressing upward and stimulating powerful sensations, but it didn’t come anywhere near the deep places Jason’s cock had touched. Despite myself I moaned. NO! this can’t be happening. The sound was a signal to Jason to withdraw, not as slowly as he had entered, and then thrust forward, still faster. In, out, in, out, each stroke faster than the last, until he was pounding into me with a frenzy. Jamal kept his finger inside me through it all, and with his thumb, vibrated my clit. James held onto my breast for dear life, holding even tighter as Jason’s thrusts had me rocking violently. But somehow he kept his face buried in my flesh and his tongue never stopped tormenting my nipples. Never had I felt so many diverse stimuli of such intensity. I hated myself for responding.

I lost the ability to think, to control my responses. I was actually drooling, saliva running out of my mouth, dripping off my chin. I was moaning incoherently, but if there were words they were just “yes, yes, YES!” and finally “oh yeah, that’s it, oh yeah, oh YEAH!” and a scream as I came. But my reactions had no effect on Jason. He just kept pumping and pumping at an incredible rate. Ron always says I fuck too fast – that I’m rock and roll to his classical symphony. But if I’m Rock and Roll, Jason was Rap and Techno recorded at 33 and 1/3 and played back at 78. I guess that reference shows my age.

He finally came without a word. All of a sudden the frantic thrusts stopped. He wrapped his arms around me, crushing my belly, and pulled me tight against his groin. He spasmed one, twice, and again and I could feel warm wetness filling me, then spilling out, slowly turning colder as it oozed down my thigh. He kept perfectly motionless but bit my ear and said quite clearly “you love that dark meat, don’t you Momma. You love Capt’n Kirk going where no man has ever gone.” I had to laugh . He whispered in my ear “tell me how you loved getting fucked bitch, how you loved my big cock” He emphasized his order by wrapping his hand loosely around my neck “Do it!”

I had no choice. I did as I was told, maybe a little tentatively, but I quietly told him it had never been like that, that no man had ever filled me like that. What the hell, it was true. After what seemed like a few minutes of stillness, he slid out. Despite myself I was a little proud when he muttered “man, she is as tight as a twelve year old”. Then I thought, he probably knew form experience, and was ashamed of myself.

Jamal took his hand out of my pussy and gave me his fingers to lick. I hated the taste of cum and even my own taste. I would not let Ron kiss me after he had performed oral on me. Sometimes he would force his face down on me and the smell and taste revolted me. I disliked cum even more. Before I met Ron, I had never even let a man cum in my mouth. Ron convinced me that it was almost a rejection to make him cum in a Kleenex and I love him so much I let him cum in my mouth, but I always spit it out as soon as possible. Yet here I was being forced to taste these two vile fluids together. If I had lost track of my situation during the sex, this brought me back to it. I was being used and my desires had no importance. If that wasn’t bad enough, as soon as I had sucked Jamal’s fingers clean, Jason came around in front of me, grabbed a handful of my hair and forced my head down to his crotch. “Clean me, bitch” he ordered.

I must have been too slow in complying because his fingers pinched my nose to force me to breathe through my mouth. I wasn’t planning on resisting, really. I was convinced that I had no choice but to do what they said. It just wasn’t something I was eager to do. But I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock into it. I formed my lips tightly around it, even though they stretched uncomfortably. Slowly I lowered my head until his head pressed against the back of my throat. I gagged while half his length was still outside of my mouth. “Clean it ALL, bitch. Every inch!” He pressed it hard into me and I turned my head in an effort to take more of it in. But it was impossible. I tried to pull away but he began to thrust, and his cock, which had begun to soften ever so slightly grew hard again.

“Shit, bro, you had your fun. It’s my turn now.” Interjected Jamal.

“Fuck it is! All I got was titty – a lot of titty, but still just titty” whined James.

“Well – the bitch has more than one hole” Jason smirked back.

So James got up and walked around behind me and shoved his cock into my pussy, still dripping from Jason’s cum. I have never liked repeat performances. After sex, I like to clean up immediately. It bugs Ron, but I get up and clean myself rather than feel stickiness between my legs.

I couldn’t resist when he put a hand between my shoulder blades and pushed hard, bending me forward. Jamal got a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me further down until his cock was bobbing like a cobra to an unheard flute. It was clear what was intended, so I opened my mouth and took it inside. I have always been a pretty good cocksucker, at least no man has ever complained. When it’s with a man I love, I actually enjoy giving him pleasure this way. There’s a feeling of power and control and a pride in being able to make a man lose control. I tried not to think about things like that as I took this massive organ inside my mouth. It was just a disagreeable task and I figured the better I was, the sooner it would be over.

I licked the head, twirling my tongue in circles, first clockwise, then reversed. When I got bored with that I formed my mouth into an “O” around the shaft just below the ridge, then with light suction to form a tight seal, I bobbed my head slightly up and down repeatedly. I had found that the vibrations thus induced were the fastest way to get a man to cum. I was focusing so intensely on what I was doing that I almost forgot I was being fucked. But I was reminded of that fact when all of a sudden I felt a wet finger tip teasing my pucker. It caught my attention so thoroughly that I stopped the fellatio. Jamal was not happy about that and showed his annoyance by grabbing my ears and pulling my head up and down like it had been doing on its own.

“Don’t worry bitch. I’m just loosening you up a little. Gramps, likes to keep the ass for himself, especially a bubble butt like yours. He do love ‘em big and soft.” Jamal laughed evily.

“Please” I begged. I am a virgin there. None of my husbands has cared about anal sex, even Ron who jokes that he’s trisexual – as in if it’s sexual he’ll try it. It’s a good thing, because the thought both frightens and disgusts me. Yet here was a promise that I had no doubt Gramps would keep. “I’ll do anything if you don’t, if you leave me alone there”.

“You’ll do anything anyway, Lisa” Gramps said quietly. “But I am curious: what could you offer us to change our mind?”

“I don’t know? I’ll do anything. A titty fuck? I don’t know. I don’t know what men like you want?”

They all laughed uproariously like it was the funniest thing they had ever heard. And maybe it was in a pathetic way. Here I was offering a titty fuck to men who could use me any way they wanted. Jamal grabbed my hair again and pulled my face back onto his cock. James resumed fucking me in a methodical fashion, nowhere near as maniacal as Jason had been. My body was done betraying me. I was not aroused in the least. I just wished they would come and get it done with. I was scared and tired.

At least I had some control over Jamal and began giving him the cock-sucking of his life, or at least of mine. I did every trick I had ever heard of or read. I wish I had been more into porn, because ‘bodice rippers’ didn’t give much detail on fellatio. When James stuck his finger in my anus, it was just another insult, not particularly painful, certainly not erotic. The only time I came close to enjoying the thrusting and grunting was when he reached around with both hands and grabbed hold of my dangling, swaying sacks and held on tight.

Jamal came without warning and my mouth was flooded with spurts of hot, stringy jism. It had the consistency of mucous during a bad cold, but it was hot. I opened my mouth a little to let it drip out, since Jamal had a good grip on my head and wouldn’t let me back away. He slapped my face hard and said “Swallow it all bitch, every last drop!” He stretched to reach the glass on the night table and brought it to my chin. “Whatever you miss now, you’ll drink later. Believe me, it’s a lot worse cold. You better enjoy it hot straight from the original container.” But I couldn’t help myself and some still dribbled out.

I must have made a face at the thought because he slapped me again. It seemed to set them all off. James started slapping my left cheek with every thrust and Jason took up the cadence on the opposite side. Only Gramps wasn’t slapping something of mine. He was just getting it all on the camcorder. The slapping of my ass got harder with every stroke. Ron likes to spank me playfully sometimes and I can even get into it a little, but this was way beyond playful. These guys were mean and my ass was burning. It brought me back to my little girl years the few times Mom meant it when she said “wait until your father gets home”. But Daddy didn’t do it on my bare butt, and even though he used his belt, it didn’t sting the way these guys made it feel. I don’t know how long it went on, but it seemed like forever, and it only ended when James started grunting louder with each slap and with each thrust and finally grunted his last as he came. And came. And came. The semen flooded my already wet pussy, dribbled out, ran down the snail tracks already formed on my left thigh and slid into the shoe on that side. I felt something hard and cold slide up my calf and I looked down to see that Jamal was sliding his liquor glass up the semen trail, adding James’s semen to that which had escaped my mouth.

I hadn’t been paying any attention to Jason, but he had become aroused again watching the show. After the load he left in my vagina I was amazed when he came again. Amazed and disgusted because he shot his load straight in to my face, still held down by Jamal. Hot stringy cum kit my eyes and burned before I could close them. Then it hit me between my nose and mouth and I couldn’t help but suck some into a nostril as I inhaled. It burned like sea water as it went up my nose. Then he shot a few blobs into my hair. I hate cum in my face or hair. It is so degrading. My ex used to watch porn and loved to see that and wanted to try it on me. I told him if he wanted me to act like a whore he had to pay me like one. He only coughed up the $100 once. I guess it wasn’t worth it. Now here I was doing it for a stranger, a black kid at that. Not that I had a choice. It still felt humiliating and degrading.

As if he read my mind, Jamal put the glassful of semen against my lips and said politely “Here, Lisa, won’t you join us for a drink”. I shook my head but then a pain exploded between by legs. James had reached between my legs and found my clit with his fingers. When I refused the disgusting drink, he pinched my clit incredibly hard. I looked down and saw with blurred vision that his fingertips had turned white from the pressure he applied. I opened my mouth, took the glass in my hand and poured it down. I tried not to let it hit my tongue, but I failed, and I barfed. Again they all laughed out loud.

I lost track of who did what where after that. The hours turned into a blur of cock in my pussy, cock in my mouth, fingers everywhere. My breasts were squeezed so hard they were sore even when no one was touching them. I knew they’d be bruised for days. My ass burned constantly. My pussy was sore and burning. I prayed it was just from friction, that none of them had any STDs. There was no repeat of my earlier orgasm. It was just “ho’ sex” for me, something I had to do to survive, and something I endured rather than enjoyed. They encouraged me to enjoy it, to smile for the camera, and I did my best, but it was not fun. A few times it was the furthest thing from fun.

Gramps disappeared from my view as the boys had their way with me. One of them, I don’t even remember which one now, started running his fingernails up and down my spine as he took me while lying beside me, face to face. I asked him not to, but of course he ignored me, I asked him not to again and he went off on how he’d do whatever he damned well pleased. I shut up and didn’t tell him that fingernails in the small of my back make me pee. I don’t know why, but it has since I was a teen. Ron sometimes does it to me in the shower out of some perverse male power thing, and it never fails. So when he kept it up and I peed all over him it gave me a little pleasure. It was almost worth the punch in the gut I got. Almost. Someone said “so you like water sports bitch?” and the boys lined up next to the bed and give me ‘golden showers’. It wasn’t that bad until one of them grabbed my nose to force my mouth open and the other two peed inside it. I gagged. A hand wrapped around my face, forcing my mouth closed, making me swallow the vile brew. As soon as the slime touched my stomach, I hurled. But they held my mouth shut and the disgusting concoction had no where to go but back down. They found that hilarious. One of them handed me my discarded panties to wipe the filth off my mouth and chin.

Time passed. I looked at the clock. They’d been there over three hours. Every one of them had used my pussy and mouth at least three times. I’d been pulled, pinched, slapped, tweaked in every way form tender to mean. They tried to double fuck me at one point, but even though they were experienced, there was no way they could get two of their enormous organs inside of me. They tried to fist me once, but even the smallest of their hands was too big. The most any of them got in me was three fingers. I think they would have pressed the issue but Gramps reminded them “I told her if she cooperated she wouldn’t get hurt. Stop. Besides, I don’t want her bleeding.” I looked up, surprised to hear that he was still in the room. I saw him seated at our computer. Through all of their frolicking he had remained dressed, content to be cameraman and director and occasionally choreographer until he disappeared. But suddenly that changed.

“If you all are done, boys, get her ready for me.” The boy’s attitude changed. Although still naked, they seemed like soldiers responding to a command. Two of them walked to one side of the bed. The remaining one, Jamal, shoved me forward, so I bent at the waist. The two on the other side of the bed each grabbed an arm at the wrist and pulled me forward. My thighs were pressed against the sides of the bed and I was bent over, my breasts dangling so far they rested on the bed. Gramps stood between the two of them and unzipped his fly. He reached in, his hand disappearing inside his pants. His hand must have had to go through some contortions, but after what seemed like an eternity, it emerged with something that made me gasp. The boys had all been large, but Gramps penis was one for Guiness. It must have been 15 inches but the thickness was startling. My mind spit out an old punch line about “that size doesn’t come in white”. Maybe it was true. This one was kind of a grayish purple. His gnarled fingers could not wrap around it. It was bigger than a Coke can, and it still wasn’t fully erect! When he let go of it, it flopped down. Or maybe that was as hard as it got.

He knelt on the bed and scooted to where his groin was near my face. “Suck it, piggy” he commanded. Up close it looked even stranger. The skin was mostly a grayish tone, but the head that poked out of it was almost purple, like the darkest fuchsia flowers. The head tapered almost like a rocket nose cone. When he slid the foreskin back, a crust of greenish yellow ‘cheese’ was revealed. Then the smell hit me. A combination of the worst locker room smells: sweat, testosterone, urine, decay. When He lifted it toward me and touched my lips with it, I retched, but there was nothing left to come out.

He stroked it a few times and a drop of clear fluid formed at the tip. He placed it against my lips and painted them with his precum. Enough remained so that when he moved his penis back a strand of sticky fluid dangled obscenely between it and my bottom lip. “don’t make me tell you again. You have been such a good little whore, it would a shame to ruin it. But I will fuck your ass whether you are conscious or unconscious. If you don’t do it willingly, Jamal will squeeze your neck the whole time, until I cum. Do you want to bet that I cum quick enough for you to survive?”

I looked at Jamal and his eyes gleamed. His cock grew engorged. He wanted me to resist. He wanted me to give Gramps a reason to let him lose on me. He wanted the opportunity to kill me! By focusing on getting through this I had forgotten their earlier threats and my earlier fears, but they all flooded back now. I sobbed, but opened my mouth. Gramps was almost gentle as he slid his penis inside of it. I closed my lips on it, but Gramps said “Just lick it. I just want it lubricated.” I had been wrong about it not getting any bigger. It responded to my warm wet mouth by growing almost too large for me to keep it in.

When I had done as ordered, he slid off the bed and took up a position behind me. He positioned the head of his penis at the opening of my well used pussy and pressed it in. Unlike my earlier frenzied fuck, he took his time. It was a good thing he did. At first it wasn’t bad. Like I said the head was tapered and I was well used, so I felt the first few inches slide in easily, but as he shoved it in deeper, there was a stretching beyond anything I had felt. Before the head bottomed out I felt sure I would tear. It was an amazing sensation. I have never understood masochists. How can pain be pleasurable? But this was both. I was ashamed feeling any pleasure from this disgusting man with his even more disgusting organ, and mostly I hated it, but some of me just felt, well, fucked.
He continued his slow thrusts and for some reason, maybe to block it all from my mind, I started counting.

Maybe he was counting too, or maybe it was an accident, but at the 69th stroke, he stopped and slowly withdrew until only the tip was against my pussy. I heard him spit, and I felt a wet finger on my anus. I felt a cold wetness there, and then the finger entered. He spit again and more liquid was deposited in and around my pucker. “Please don’t” I pleaded again. He just laughed.

He withdrew completely from my vagina and pressed the head of his hot sticky organ against my sphincter. The tip pressed in, but my muscles, both voluntary and involuntary, resisted. But he had hardened during the time he fucked me. His massive manhood no longer drooped but was as hard and as straight as a tree limb. He grabbed my shoulders for leverage and he pressed his cock harder against me and my anus slowly gave up the fight. His prick slid slowly into me until I felt a little pop as the head finally was fully inside. I felt stretched like I had never been, not even when the worst constipation was finally relieved. Nothing this large had ever crossed that line in either direction. I knew he would rip me open if anything thicker was yet to come. There was no pleasure, not even the minor pleasure that sometimes accompanies a massive BM. Just pain! Lot’s of pain that kept growing. And added to the pain was a burning inside as his organ scraped against my colon. And still he went deeper. Unlike my vagina, there was no bottom. It really seemed like he was in my stomach headed for my throat. I was in tears and I didn’t try to stop them. One of the boys sarcastically snarled. “awww, you made da widdle piggy cwy” and they all laughed. Gramps slapped my ass and said “I’ll give her something to cry about” but the added insult barely made a dent in the pain I was already feeling.

Finally I felt his groin and stomach against my backside. He couldn’t go any deeper, thank God! He rested a second and pulled back. He slid out much faster than he had entered and the pain spiked and the burn intensified, as if he was stripping the lining off the inside of my rectum. His next thrust in was faster than the first, but still a long drawn out episode of agony. I guess I had loosened enough that it was no longer painful for him because he started fucking my ass at a regular pace, much slower than the boys had fucked my pussy, but still not slowly. The pain subsided a little, but the burning didn’t. My shoulders were starting to ache from my arms being stretched out by the boys. In my position, if I looked up I could see the clock. Gramps had been enjoying my virgin ass for nearly 10 minutes, when he slowed, thrust once more, and shuddered. I don’t know if it was real or imagination, but I felt hot spurts hitting my intestinal walls.

After maybe a minute of standing still, Gramps withdrew completely. His dick came out with an audible pop and I thought ‘Thank God it’s over”. But I was wrong. There was even worse yet to come. He put an arm around my waist and said “let her go boys!”

He spun me around and said “clean it, ho”. I couldn’t believe he wanted me to clean his cock, covered with his cum and brown flecks that had come from inside of me. Some of his ‘green cheese’ still remained on the head of his penis. I shuddered to think that most of it had been deposited inside of me.

“I can’t” I gasped. Jamal had come around the bed and he put his hand on my neck. I got the message. I bent and took the slightly deflated organ in my hand. As I brought it to my mouth I started retching uncontrollably. At first nothing came out, but finally a nasty mixture of bile and stomach acid hit my mouth. Gramps was unconcerned. He grabbed my ears and pulled my face to his cock. I gagged and retched the whole time I licked it clean of all traces of him and me.

“Well, I think we are done, little lady. You’ve earned a shower.” Gramps led me to the master bathroom, turned on the water, and popped the diverter so water flowed from the shower head. I kicked off the pumps which had stayed on throughout my ordeal, slid back the curtain and stepped in. I let the too hot water cascade over my hair, my shoulders, my body. Without being told I reached for the shampoo and rubbed up a good lather. After rinsing, I grabbed the body wash and scrubbed every inch of my body, trying to wash away their touch, their smell. I opened my mouth and let the hot water cascade into my mouth and out, washing away the fetid odor of the old man and the taste of my own feces. I thought I would never wash them completely away.

The boys piled in with me and body pressed against body. Amazingly, they were all hard again. Whoever was behind me, stuck his cock between my butt cheeks until it found my pussy. “One for the road” he joked and I was too tired to care. They took turns pounding into me one last time. Jamal said “scrub my back bitch” and I did as I was told. Then the others wanted the same treatment. They returned the favor and lathered my thighs and my butt cheeks. One of them worked the lather inside my pussy where it burned a little. Finally, one of them took the shower massage head off its stand and aimed it at my pussy. Another got some of the cleaner and lathered up my pubic area. His fingers went inside of me, fairly deep, working the suds as far as he could. He then held my labia apart while Jamal turned the shower massage to pulse and pressed it against me. I felt the pulses of water enter me. I felt it run down my legs and I watched it run down the drain, carrying every trace of their violation away.

Last edited by DominUncle; 07-05-2006 at 01:01 PM.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:29 AM   #2
DominUncle

Default I don't get it?

no one has commented? is it that bad? or hasn't anyone read it?
Old 07-17-2006, 12:45 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

I read the story and I thought it was great. Very nice plot and extremely well written. I found it easy to read with my old eyes.

I really like it.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 02:46 PM   #4
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominUncle
am half way thru....will get there!
check post views to see how many have read it!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 02:56 PM   #5
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Keep on scribbling Uncle, this will be no problem, as long as you use your left hand.
ambidextrous
Grm
p.s. thanks for posting here

Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:48 AM   #6
rapedagainstmywill

rapedagainstmywill has initial reputation

Very nice writing..... I appreciated it... I was wishing that I had answered the door ! : )

How about another story?
rapedagainstmywill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 01:47 PM   #7
DominUncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Keep on scribbling Uncle, this will be no problem, as long as you use your left hand.
ambidextrous
Grm
p.s. thanks for posting here

Thanks for your comment. I guess I'm surprised how hard I get when writing. I'd have thought the effort would be a distraction. BUt I guess the sustained focus on the fantasy makes up for that. I wonder - am I alone in having such sick thoughts. When I see a sweet young mom at Target or Wally World, do other guys think how easy it would be to follow them home and prey on their maternal instincts. Mychildless middle aged wife would do no less to protect her babies of the four legged variety.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:37 PM   #8
eos69671

eos69671 has initial reputation

Hi, 28 year old female & I have to say HOLY SHIT. You are a great writer. You hit the female fear right on & the pain, you nailed it. I think you did a great great job!!! I have never said holy shit & wow so many time when reading a story.

My fav line in the hole thing - Despite myself I was a little proud when he muttered “man, she is as tight as a twelve year old”. Then I thought, he probably knew form experience, and was ashamed of myself.

My god, what a mind...
eos69671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 03:06 AM   #9
Jasmaia

Jasmaia has initial reputation

A great fantasy. I was nice and wet by the time I finished.
Jasmaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #10
DominUncle

I've met a number of other RB members who share my fantasies about their wives. Interest in the topic seems to have waned in '07. I don't know if it's because newer members tend to be younger and less likely to be married or what. But for those who share the fantasy, I encourage you to read this story and private message me about your response. Of course, wives and the ranks of the unmarried are welcome to comment as well.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:28 PM   #11
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

I found your story very well written and parts of it very stimulating. The only problem I had relating to the situation was that my wife isn't prudish in most ways nor reluctant vis-a-vis interracial relationships, shall we say.

When I write stories for her, she ends up enjoying it, because that would most certainly be true to her particular mindset.
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:06 AM   #12
prettyblkprincess

Wow. That was.....intense. Some parts I squirmed at, but most was very detailed and arousing. Very nice story!
Old 03-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #13
Mambo31

Mambo31 has initial reputation

it's great story...
Mambo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:49 PM   #14
DominUncle

Default racist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyblkprincess
Wow. That was.....intense. Some parts I squirmed at, but most was very detailed and arousing. Very nice story!
It's really nice to hear you say so. While the black racist, white victim is certainly stereotypic, I was worried the story might be perceived as racist. Since the idea was based on my wife the black assailants would add to her fear and probably evaporate any will to resist. I also would probably be more aroused by that particular combination. I'm glad it didn't offend you.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:52 PM   #15
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

as it seems so popular i've made this thread a sticky so always stays at top of screen. think i'll do that for a few of the best stories according to number of views from members!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:28 PM   #16
DominUncle

Default "real" story?

The impetus for this story came from a guy I met in an irc chat room. He was an older guy and "Pappy" was based on him. He had me pretty convinced that he had a gang of three tough blacks who enjoyed using stuck up white bitches pretty much as described and is role was to select the targets and work out the attack. We spoke intermittently for a few hours for weeks and I never caught him in anything suggesting his story was bull. Great fantasies have an element of truth and great roleplay has to be realistic, but I admit this guy had me worried. If his story wasn't factual he sure had put a lot of thought into making it believable... enough so that I was never tempted to give him the address he kept trying to work out of me.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:16 PM   #17
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow, that was great, made me wish i was the one there, that would have been fun, your wife is a lucky woman.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:54 AM   #18
DominUncle

Default 4500 and counting

It'll never get to 5000 stuck on page 2)
Old 09-01-2007, 01:23 PM   #19
DominUncle

Default 4-3-2-1...5000!

Quote:
It'll never get to 5000 stuck on page 2)
Sorry to keep self=posting to keep it on page 1, but for some reason 5000 reads just seems like an important goal to reach ... especially since it was my first effort at writing my fantasies.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:22 PM   #20
DominUncle

I've been away a while. I wonder if there have been many new readers in the past few months. Since I haven't written anything new I'll just throw this back on page one.