Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-14-2007, 04:54 PM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

The first girl was brought into the area and I could see the fear on her face as she clutched the long staff in her hands. I felt so sorry for my friend Amy. Then her opponent entered the ring, he was obviously a well build guy, standing more that a foot taller than Amy. He looked familar but I could not tell exactly who he was as he wore a mask and helment. He had a was carrying a shield and club. As I looked around the ring I also saw a strang looking devise, I leaned over to Jack and asked him what it was used for.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:16 PM   #22
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

"Christy, that is for restraining the girls if they lose the match. I wouldn't mind getting you in there if you know what I mean.", I tell her. She gives me a look of death and stomps on my foot hard.

"I'm just joking Christy, the fun is reserved for your friends tonight.", I say.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:01 AM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Poor Amy never even stood a chance, the fucker rapist just toyed with her hitting her with the shield and club but only hard enough to extend the struggle. He tied both her arms and legs to the rapeing device, put a collar around her throat and then a hood over her head. He took her from behind trusting himself into her ass, her screams were deafening. I grabbed Jack's arm hard, and begged him to make it stop. He replied to be quiet she would be okay. The rapist in his excitement took off his helment and my heart dropped in disbelief when I saw it was Deana's fiancee Jeff. After he was finished the guards took both of them out of the arena. As I continued to watch the other matches I begain to wonder who would Deana's opponent be and did Jeff know that she was here. Jack told me he had to excuse himself to help prepare for the main event, he warned me not to try anything stupid or my sister would be added to the event slate.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 07-15-2007 at 01:04 AM.
Old 07-15-2007, 04:34 PM   #24
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Hello Mr. Braxton, everything is ready and you will be starting your match in just a couple of minutes", Jack said.

Mr Braxton replied, "Excellent, you've made sure that Jeff will be no where in sight its important that he isn't able to see this match."

Jack said, "Yes of course, he is in a private room with Amy now, having lots of fun and treating her like a slut. What wepons have you choosen for your match?"

Mr. Braxton replied, "We are going to fight with our bare hands, more intimate that way."
Old 07-15-2007, 05:08 PM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I saw Denna led into the arena in chains, she was trying to resist but it was no use. I hoped that she would save her energy for the match. Jack sat back down next to me and I grabbed his hand. "Please Jack, don't let this go on as a favor to me.", I said. Jack looked back at me and asked, "Do you want to take her place?" "No.", I replied. He said, "That's good because I'm being paid a lot of money for this exact match." I then saw another man come into the ring he was shorter than Denna and obviously a bit overweight, maybe she'd have a chance and be able to kick his ass.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:15 PM   #26
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The guards removed the chains on her arms but left the shakles on her legs and the signal was given for the match to begin. Fuck, that's not fair, she can't fight him like that. He got behind her and tackled her to the ground, she was putting up a good fight but he had so much weight on her.

He had her on her back with his knee in her chest, and he was slapping her face. It looked like the fight would be over but the she managed to bite him and he screamed like a baby. She then grabbed his helmet and ripped it off his head. When she saw that the man was her future father in law, she hesitated and lost the momentum. He slugged her in the face knocking her out. He dragged her body to the rape table and bend her over it and secured her hands and legs and stripped her naked. He then went over and got a bucket of water and splashed it in her face to wake her up.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:37 PM   #27
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Hello Denna, if you want to marry my son you have to get my permission first understand.", Mr Braxton said to Denna as he was lowering his pants. She replied, "Please stop, I've been saving myself for Jeff, for our wedding night." He smiled as he took his cock in his hand and positioned it in her rear ready to fuck her. He said, "Oh come on Denna, I don't believe that, no son of mine whould be able to hold out when it comes to such a fine piece of ass." She scream, "NOOOOOOOOOO!", as he rammed his dick into her vagina and start to thrust wildly. It was over in just a minute or two as he cummed inside of her. He said, "Take her away, I've had enough."
Old 07-15-2007, 05:45 PM   #28
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I looked at Jack and said, "That fucking bastard, let me at him." I jumped down and went into the arena and grabbed a staff laying on the ground. I looked at Mr. Braxton his pants still around his ankles and said, "Are you ready for some more you chicken shit." The guards grabbed me by the shoulders and Mr. Braxton smiled. He yelled up to Jack, "What do you say, can I have a try at her?" Jack shouted back down, "Sure Mr. Braxton no extra charge." Mr Braxton said, "Hold her there men, so I can get a good shot at her, she's going to be a nice fuck." He came up to me and was about to slug me when Jack yelled for the guards to release me, I ducked just in time. I came up and kicked him hard, and saw the fear in his eyes. I took the staff and cracked him on the head it wasn't long before he was crying on the ground begging for mercy. I told him to get on the rape table and he obeyed. I tied his arms down and pulled his pants off. "This is for Denna", I said as I rammed the staff up his ass.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:50 PM   #29
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I waited in the car for Denna to come out, she looked so broken as she approached the car. She got in but didn't say a word, as with all guests of the Ultimate Adventure Club she had been set up and wouldn't ever speak a word. Jeff would never know that his dad had raped her and taken her virginity and she would never know that Jeff had participated and raped little Amy. My sister was released unharmed and I drove home. The wedding went on as planned and but our volleyball team broke up and I lost touch with Denna and Amy. It's been a couple of months since I've seen Jack, I hate him so much but still I miss him. I wonder when I'll hear from him next.

THE END