Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-20-2013, 07:42 AM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default She Learns "His" Lesson

Here is a new one. I hope you enjoy.

Paul Daniels was a banker. He became involved with a very shady organization a few years back. The money had been just too good to ignore. But Paul got greedy, too greedy. He thought he had the perfect, flawless plan to funnel money secretly to his accounts in Switzerland. Little did he know that the organization had a long arm, with a hand that wrapped tightly around the balls of other bankers, even bankers in Switzerland. To say the least, the head of the organization; A large, burly man by the name of James Dungst, was not happy. Yes, Paul would feel his wrath, even more so, Paul's beautiful, unknowing, and innocent, wife.

Paul left his office that afternoon, whistling a snappy tune towards his car, he thought to himself; "Life is grand, I have a pocket full of cash and a beautiful, new, wife at home. (They had just gotten married a few months before) I think I will surprise her, and tell her; 'Yes, let's try for that baby you wanted.' That will make her happy."

Before he made it to his car, a black limousine stopped, blocking his way. Damned thing nearly ran him over. The rear door opened, and very quickly, two muscular men were ushering him in.

"Get in. Mr. Dungst would like to see you."

Upon eying the 45 auto tucked into the man's waist, he didn't argue.

He began to sweat on the long ride to their destination. The destination was a large compound in the hills, behind tall, electric, camera covered, fences. Once there, he was told to remove his jacket, and take a seat. Looking around, there was only one seat in the small, dimly lit room. That was a high-backed, metal chair, facing a wide, dark, glass window. Nervously, he took a seat.

The door opened and in walked the imposing figure of Mr. Dungst. He was flanked by the two muscular, bodyguards and an exotic, statuesque, Asian woman, in a skin-tight, leather jumpsuit. His eyes fell to a pair of silver handcuffs dangling from her hip.

He thought, 'Oh shit, this can't be good.' His day was suddenly spiraling down the poop shoot.

Mr. Dungst spoke; "Mr. Daniels, you have seriously disappointed me. I know all about your little Swiss accounts."

Paul began to stutter and deny everything. He was only digging a deeper hole for himself.

"Paul, you shouldn't lie. You remember Mr. Feinstein, your banker in Switzerland?" He handed Paul a 8x10 glossy photo.

"Oh my God!" Paul muttered. The photo was one of a bloody, mangled body, twisted at all angles. It could barely be recognized as Mr. Feinstein. Bile rose in his throat. He knew he was caught.

His tune changed, he began to apologize and plead, even going down to his knees at Mr. Dungst's feet.

"Oh, I won't kill you, Paul. I still need you, but you will be taught a lesson. I will not be crossed." He looked to the others, "Cuff him."

He spit in Paul's face. "Watch and learn," he said before strolling out of the room.

Once cuffed, Paul was left alone with the Asian woman. She had a devilish smile.

The wide window in front of Paul flickered. It was one way glass. Suddenly he was viewing the adjoining room. The room had bare, white walls with medical cabinets along one wall. It was furnished with a single metal chair, like his but without a seat. The chair was bolted to the concrete floor. It also had a table, some kind of short, stainless steel, surgical table. A rolling cart sat off to the side. A white cloth was draped over it.

Mr Dungst was standing in the room.

"Can he hear me?" he asked.

The Asian woman turned up a speaker in the wall. "Perfectly'" she replied.

"Good, gag him, I don't want to hear his pleading whines."

She produced a ball gag, stuffing it between his lips. His hands were handcuffed to the chairs back, legs pulled and strapped to its rear legs. Testing his bonds, he found that he was securely, immobilized.

'What the Hell could they be up to?' he wondered, ' I'm in this room?' His eyes locked on to the adjoining room in confusion.

The door of the room opened, and in walked two goons. They were carting an, obviously, drugged woman. She had a pillow case over her head. The woman was in a long, but shapely fitting, white, lace dress. The front of her dress had a low curve to it, revealing her luscious, but firm, cleavage. She looked to be about 24 and with sensuous, curvy hips.

That body looked familiar to Paul.

James yanked off the pillow case. A brunette.

Paul's eyes shot open in horror. "Oh my God, No! My wife! Not my wife! She is innocent! No!"

The Asian woman felt wet between the legs. She knew what he was screaming beneath his gag.

James looked to the glass. "Is he seeing this?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Good, make sure he sees it all."

Still somewhat limp, the woman was being held up in the strong arms of the goons. James began by lightly slapping her cheeks.

"Wake up, Sleepyhead."

She rolled her head, beginning to blink her beautiful, hazel eyes. When they did open, they opened wide in shocked terror. She screamed, struggling in the goons' tight hold.

"Shush girl, My name is James. Your husband thought to steal from me. He is right behind that glass," he said pointing Paul's direction.

"Paul, help, please," she pleaded.

"He will do you no good, Bitch. He can't talk right now."

"What have you done to Paul? Please, don't hurt him. I will do anything. Please," she cried.

"Yes, you will do anything. You will pay for 'His' crimes."

"Me? Look, I didn't know...I had no idea...There must be a mistake...Please let us go," she sniveled.

"You make me sick," he said. He handed a black, ball gag to the nearest goon. "Gag her."

"You have a beautiful young wife, Paul. Let's see the rest of her." He placed his hands in the top center of her dress and pulled. It was shredded off in two long, ripping tugs.

She was left squirming in a white lace, bra and matching silk panties. The outline of a soft, brunette, mound could be seen through the almost, transparent panties. The same could be said of her dark, prominent areolas. The nipples were stiff and erect with fear.

Behind Paul, the Asian woman was stepping out of her jumpsuit. She was naked except for a tiny, black leather, thong.

Paul could smell her expensive perfume, as she leaned over, rubbing her breasts against the back of his neck. She unbuttoned his shirt, running her long fingers through his chest hair.

James took the the woman's bra strap and eased it down her soft shoulders. As it fell away a springy, breast jiggled free.

"Look at that, boys,' he said, 'Ripe for suckling."

She jerked and struggled as he cupped it, and drew the hard nipple to his lips. His tongue trailed wet tracks around her areola. He slipped the other strap free, then grazed the other one with his lips. You would have thought he was burning her skin, the way she twitched.

"Turn her around," he ordered.

He ran his hand over her pantie covered, ass.

"Does your wife have a tight ass, Paul? Has she ever taken your small cock up that ass?"

She had never let Paul have her ass. She said it was, 'dirty'. He once tried his finger, and she slapped it away. Did not talk to him for days. She grew up in a conservative family, and anything past missionary, was just plain wrong.

"Take her to the table," James said, "I want her ass over the edge."

Various straps were produced, and they manhandled her to the table. She found her wrists attached above her head. She was bent over, face down, her naked breasts pressed to the cold, hard, stainless steel. Her legs were taken, slightly spread apart, then ankles latched to the table legs.

"Paul, I think you should see Carl's cock. It is a thing of wonder.", "Show him Carl, better yet, show his wife."

Carl was one of the goons. He was of Colombian ancestry, about 6'4'' and dark black. In relaxed state, his shaft was a good 6 inches. Now, as he stroked it, it grew to well over 10".

Paul had never seen a cock that large and thick. His innocent wife, (you could tell by the look on her face), was mystified.

"What's his wife's name?" James asked.

"Jenna," came the reply from the Asian lady.

"Well Jenna, look close at that cock. Prime specimen, isn't it? Do you think you can take that in your tight, virgin ass?"
"We shall see. We shall see."

He went over to Jenna and peeled her panties down, leaving them just below the bottom of her cheeks. He squeezed the cheeks and crudely spread them open.

"Look at that little rosebud" He spit on her crack, watching it slowly trail down and fill her ass. He followed that with his finger.

"You're gonna love this. Carl. It's clutching my finger like a vise." "Come here Carl."

Carl moved behind her, and as James held her graceful cheeks apart, he pressed his cock to the oval opening.

"I hope you took a good shit this morning, Jenna," James said.

She made muffled whimpers as Carl's cock, inch by inch, opened her hesitant muscle.

"That's it, girl," James teased, " Relax and take that black cock like a big girl. Look Paul, how he feeds that snake into her back passage."

Paul, struggled, it was wrong, but he was getting hard. The Asian noticed and ran her palm over his crotch.

The woman chimed in, "What's this, Paul? You like seeing that black bull take your wife's ass? I bet she wouldn't let you do that."

Carl finally managed to force his cock up to the hilt in the straining, woman's ass. James released her butt cheeks and grabbed her hair. He pulled her head to the side and held it there.

"Look at your wife's face, Paul. She's getting her first ass fuck."

Her face was a grimace of pain. Tears rolled down her cheeks, down to the cold table. Carl picked up the pace. The table rocked as he drilled her hole with practiced skill.

James edged him on, "Pack that shit, Carl.", "Your in for a cum enema, Jenna. I'm told Carl can cum, cups and cups."

The burning pain in her ass was awful, then she felt the terrible, cramping warmth.

"Ahhhh!" Carl groaned. His dark black, muscled ass, flexed. He was dumping a fresh load into Jenna's bowels.

As he pulled out, Janna's ass remained open, blood and cum dripping down her inner thighs.

James tenderly pulled her panties back up.

"Stand her up," he said.

She was released, made to stand, and turn her back towards the two-way glass.

James pulled her panties up tight. A dark, wet, stain began to spread out over the material, as Carl's cum dripped from her ass.

He gave her ass hard, wet, smack. This caused the stain to spread out. The wet panties tightly clung, sticking to her ass.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" he said to Carl.

When he released her, she tried to run for the door. She was quickly snared by the goons.

"Now don't you run off, Jenna, We're in no way done with you yet." James sneered.

He patted the table. "Up, back on the table."

They affixed her back to table. This time with her whole body face down. Her arms were back above her head, her legs spread and strapped to the other end of the table. James took a 6" diameter, cylindrical pillow and stuffed it under her waist. This raised her ass in the high in the air, cold air blowing across her red, irritated asshole.

James took a pair of scissors and cut off the ruined panties. He remover the ball gag, stuffing the panties into her mouth. Then he followed that by placing some kind of rubber bar in her mouth, and tying it off behind her head.

"Bring me the mixture," he told one of the goons.

Jenna could taste the strong cum and blood from her panties. She had no choice but to swallow what squeezed into her mouth.

The goon returned, rolling a stand with a hanging enema bag and hoses.

"Ah, here we are."

He held the nozzle by Jenna's face. It was not a regular nozzle. It looked like a large, butt plug.

"I won't use Vaseline, Honey. I think you have enough cum in your ass for that."

He rubbed the nozzle over her tender rosebud. She jerked and made grunting noises.

"Aw, Did he hurt your ass, Jenna? Hm, that was nothing."

He shoved the nozzle home, the muscle of her ass holding it in. His hand drifted down to the lips of her cunt, the fingers sliding between the folds.

"O' Baby, your pussy is as tight as your ass was. Paul must have a small cock."

'Isn't that right?' the Asian lady said to herself, as she was fishing Paul's cock from his pants.

He was powerless to stop her from slowly jerking his cock to stiffness.

Even in her most seductive voice, she had him worried. "You keep watching, Paul, or I will cut it off. Then you can watch me feed it to your wife."

Jenna was worried too. She tried to look back. James' fingers were starting to lubricate her sex.

He went back to the cart, coming away with a curved, cock shaped, vibrator. She tried to clinch her cunt closed, but the cum, still dripping from her abused ass, gave it smooth access. He turned it on low. It made a muffled, hum from deep within her sex.
He fucked her with it a few times. The curve of the cock bearing down against some hidden place in her body, a pleasure spot, that she never knew existed. She unconsciously, rocked back towards the cock, undulating her ass.

"I think your wife likes that. I wonder about this." James reached over and opened the clip of the enema hose.

"Uggh, she groaned.

Some form of thick fluid was flowing into her bowels; very thick and very cold.

"Yes,' he said, patting her ass, but still fucking her with the vibrator, 'the thick oil may take some time to fill you, and the metal shavings may scratch."

She began whimpering. Her legs trembled.

"Cramping, Sweetie?" he said. "The cramping is good. It will work the metal shavings into all those nooks and crannies."

After a few minutes, he squeezed the bag.

"There, all done."

James rolled the cart closer. Paul could see that it contained a car battery operated, device with wires and dials. James picked up a 2" thick, steel rod that was flat on the end. That end was connected to the hanging wires. He removed the nozzle from Jenna's ass, and holding his finger over her hole, inserted the rod into her rectum. He then handed the control to Carl.

James stood back, looked down at Jenna's tear stained face, then nodded at Carl.

There was a small buzzing sound, then Jenna's strapped body began to dance on the table. It lasted for just a few seconds, until James nodded again at Carl.

Jenna was breathing as if she had just ran a marathon. James stepped over and turned the vibrator up higher, increasing the muffled, humming in her cunt. He nodded back at Carl, who in turn, rotated the dial in his hand.

Carl's cock was getting hard again.

"You see Paul, that current passes through her ass, to all the little, metal shavings in her intestines. Neither the rod or the cock will fall out of her. Those muscles will clamp down, holding them in a vise." He nodded at Carl again, and the buzzing stopped.

James massaged his cock. He loved the sound of Jenna's heavy, huffing and puffing. It was so erotic. He nodded back at Carl.

"Look how your wife flexes that ass. Sexy isn't it? Dancing on that cock in her cunt." He nodded back to Carl.

"More, Honey? Yes, I think you want more." he nodded again at Carl. "Aren't you glad that's not you, Paul?"

On and on it went, back and forth. Finally, James was tiring and wanted something new.

"Ok, I guess we'll stop," he said to Carl.

He slipped the cock from her cunt with a sucking noise. It was drenched in her juices. He then removed the rod, only to slip a butt plug in its place. She was ungagged and unstrapped, only to be re-strapped into the bottomless, metal chair. James pushed a bucked under her ass. He came around, lifting her face.

"Look up, look at us," he said nodding at Carl.

Carl ripped the butt plug from her ass.

"Ughhhh!" she groaned as a massive, loud blast, of oily shit and metal hit the bucket. Never had she been so embarrassed. She shut her eyes, turning her head in shame.

James grabbed it, pulling her face up.

"No, no," he chastised, "Look up, look at us, Jenna, little wife"

Tears flowed from her hazel eyes, as she let loose oily, farts and greasy turds. The metal shards tore at her sore backside.

"Your wife's one nasty Bitch, Paul."

The other goon got the wonderful job of cleaning her ass and removing the foul bucket.

"Now let's see what a slut your wife really is, Paul" "Jenna, I think you need to return Carl's favor, and suck his cock."

"No, you Bastard, haven't you done enough?" she pleaded with James.

Carl turned her head to his cock.

"Jenna, you'll suck his cock or it's back to the table. Maybe this time, I attach the wires to your clit."

Reluctantly she closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Carl slapped her head, "You look in my eyes when you suck my cock, Bitch."

The thick, black cock made her cheeks balloon out. Drool and pre-cum trailed in strings from her chin.

Paul was hard as a rock now. The Asian's warm breath blew across the head of his cock. He moaned beneath his gag, but still, he could not turn his eyes away from the other room. The mouth over his cock opened and took him in. He felt her tight throat caress its flesh. Every time he thought he would lose it and cum, The woman's red, fingernails would squeeze, stabbing cruelly into his balls.

His wife was choking, gobs of spit coming out with the cock. Her heaving breasts were drenched in it. White lips on black cock. She could not escape the grip of his hands, tangled in her hair. The cock was twitching, expanding.

'Oh God,' she knew it was coming. It was the same twitching that she had felt in her virgin ass.

The cum just kept coming and coming.There was no end to it. It spewed from her lips, running from her nose.

James was on her, "Swallow that load, Cunt, swallow like a good whore."

Paul was cumming too, his own load flowing into the mouth of the Asian bitch.

James had taken out his own cock. It was shorter but thicker than Carl's. He stroked it to life.

"Bring me a better chair," he ordered.

An armless, but padded chair was brought to him. He placed it closer to the glass and sat down, reclining back.

"Unstrap Paul's wife and bring her here."

"Now Jenna, your going to face the glass, spread your legs, and lower your pussy down to my cock."

"No, please..."

"Jenna," he said glancing over to the stainless steel table and loose wires.

Paul was saying to himself, "No Jenna, don't do it. Don't do it."

The Asian was at his side, kissing his shoulders, allowing his cum to dribble from her lips and down his chest. Her hand was still on his cock, constantly stroking.

She was doing it. James held her hands as she lowered her cunt down his rod. She was squinting her eyes. The thick cock was tight. She had to rise up and down slightly, but little by little, it pushed in, disappearing into her womanhood.

Jenna had never had a man other than her husband...and her husband, he was watching. That thought suddenly made her wet.
She began to bounce on his lap, fucking him harder and harder, riding him like some erotic cowgirl.

That's it, Baby, ride me, ride your daddy." James rose his hips, powerfully slamming back into her wet sex.

"Look at your wife,' the Asian said stroking Paul faster, 'She's a fucking whore. She loves that cock. I bet she would never fuck you like that."

Jenna was cumming, tossing her brunette hair. White cream covered the cock between her legs.

"Oh God, Fuck...Fuck..." she moaned biting her lower lip.

Her eyes were closed, the orgasm taking her.

Then she felt the warmth. The strong, spurts of wet warmth in her belly.
He was cumming... cumming inside her!

She tried to jump off. He held her tightly by the hips.

He called to Carl, "Hold her down!"

"No...pull out...pull out!" she screamed.

Carl pushed down on her shoulders. The hot liquid continued to flow into her belly.

"What's the matter, Jenna, fertile?" He snickered, his cock still twitching inside her.

She collapsed back to his chest, defeated and crying.

Paul was arching his back, ready to cum again. The Asian suddenly dropped his cock and stood up.

She removed his gag. He humped the air.

"No, no, don't stop" he pleaded, "I'm almost there, almost there!"

She unstrapped him, released his cuffs, then tapped the glass.

Jenna was being removed from James' lap.
Carl was placing her on the table.
The other goon was climbing up on the table.
He was spreading her legs, then lowering his cock into her sperm filled, cunt.

James smiled, "You can let yourself out, Paul. Call a fucking taxi. We'll bring your wife home in a few days."

j
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
gabudtest

gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

excellent story. much better that you did not fall into the story trap of having her start to like it. much better that the humiliation and submission continue; thanks.
gabudtest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass rape, enema, rape, revenge, torture