Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-16-2006, 04:20 AM   #1
evilthought

evilthought has initial reputation
Default Hell breaks loose at the mall

It was a big mall with many bathrooms. That's why I knew my plan might work. I'd watch one of the young little hotties go into the girl's bathroom, give her enough time to get into a stall, place an "out of order" sign on the door and lock it behind me. After checking the place out in detail over a few weeks I knew exactly which bathroom to use and when to do it. Not in the prime teen mall cruising hours when they'd all be hanging with their friends in packs. Nope. I'd strike not long after noon, when the cutest sluts would wander in for no other reason than having nothing else to do and no place else to go after deciding to skip every class after lunch. While scouting I'd noticed these truant bitches kept a low profile, no doubt as a defense against the occasional mall employee who'd give them a hard time about not being in school. All the better for my dark desires. My girl would come in trying not to get noticed and nobody would come looking for her until I was done with the ripe little cunt.

I also scouted out the security system, which wasn't impressive in the slightest. It seemed watching the various camera feeds was a very low priority for mall security, so it wasn't hard to get a few minutes in there by myself. Tapes were set to record over themselves every 24 hours. If a little bitch reported me but not right away, I'd be already recorded over. Almost a third of the cameras were out of order, their tapes recording the same black screen or static over and over each day. They wouldn't even notice three more broken cameras and that's all I needed. I'd let two days pass and all my previous visits would be taped over. I'd know just where to go this time so I wouldn't be seen at all on tape.

I had a good spot staked out by a bank of payphones where all I had to do was pretend to talk and I'd see and know everything that went down this hall. I got bored watching no one at all come near for twenty minutes so I used a stolen credit card and called a phone sex line while I kept my eyes open for any young fuck meat that might come down the hall. This wasn't part of the plan, but I liked it. The girl told me she'd just turned 18 and sounded like it. After some small talk I told her about my fantasy of raping a truant schoolgirl in the bathroom of the local mall, assuring her it was something I'd never actually do. Of course she was a pro, but damn if she didn't sound truly turned on by the idea. Her kink wasn't the rape happening to her but watching it happen or being forced to watch. I made sure I knew the right number to get her specifically if I called back and resumed our hot talk. I was getting rock hard, but with my baggy pants it wouldn't be obvious unless someone gave a careful look.

After a while it was obvious she was bringing herself close to orgasm and she asked me if I was stroking my cock. She was a thousand miles away so I wasn't worried about telling her, "No, I can't right now. I'm in the mall."

"Wha??"

"I'm in the mall waiting for a truant hottie to walk down the hall past the phones into the bathroom, just like I told you."

"Oh shit!" Her breath caught and it sounded like she was getting off, but then in a minute she continued in a different tone of voice. She wanted to know if I was still role playing some fantasy and I told her that I was about to live out the exact thing we'd just talked about in the flesh. She got all quiet for a second and then told me to grab a pen. "The managers listen in on this line sometimes, I want you to call me on my cell phone for free so we can talk more, ok?"

I thought she might be trying to set me up for a trap, but it didn't matter. Next to the roll of tape and knife in my pocket I had a disposable phone. Pre-paid and untracable. She was either trying to set me up for a bust or she was some combination of curious and turned on like crazy. I used not one but two calling card services on the bad card to call her back.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm going to make it happen today, yeah."

"Ohmigod, maybe I'm just as sick as you, but I wish I could be there holding the knife to her throat and telling her to spread wide so you can defile her virgin snatch. Damn!"

"Bitch, I know you're setting me up with the cops on the other line, so it doesn't matter."

"No! Listen, I made you call my cell because I want you to get away with it! I don't care if she's xx or what, I just want you to leave the phone on while you do her or at least call me afterwards and tell me all about it. I've never told anyone before but I've had a fantasy of helping my ex boyfriend rape an xx year old and almost every night I go to bed rubbing my pussying and thinking about it. Please!"

I was stunned at her words and even more so by the vision of teen beauty that started walking down the hall. A dirty blonde with long hair and about a dozen piercings over her pretty face. Model figure, fucking model figure with the legs and petite tits and everything. She wore low cut jeans and a pink t-shirt saying "tease" in stylized letters. Her jacket was black leather matching her purse and even her black pumps. She gave me an inviting smile as she passed by.

"Let me call you back from my cell phone," I told Katie, my phone sex slut, "I'm about to fucking do it to the most choice looking xx year old I've ever seen." She was blurting out something enthusiastic in tone as I hung up. I had my big baggy coat on with the out of order sign stuck beneath it. My pockets were filled with toys I might need. I gave her a second and put the sign on. Then I stepped in locking the door behind me.

She'd gone into the first stall, I could see her pumps. Great. I stripped naked and put back on my coat. From the sound and smell of things she was taking a shit. I quickly squirted some lube over my erection and smoothed it over, realizing that my little bitch taking a shit now would mean nice and clean bowels for me soon when I sank my cock deep in her ass. I had to stop rubbing fast because I didn't want to come. Naked with just my coat on, I pulled out the tape and knife and waited. Katie, my phone girl was whining something but with the muzac piped into the bathroom I didn't think my girl would notice. Still, I reached into my pants and grabbed the ear and mic piece for the phone and plugged it in. "What's happening, tell me!"

I turned on one of the faucets which seemed like an innocent noise to make and whispered. "She's wiping her ass in the stall. When she comes out she's mine. She's so fucking hot I can't believe it!"

"Is she really xx?" I just grunted an affirmative watching the little bitches black pumps wiggle around as she wiped her ass. "Listen, I'm so into this you can't imagine. I want you to rape that little bitch as hard as you can. Even if you've got her mouth taped up, I want to hear her crying. You know? Does it turn you on to know you've got a pretty hot 19 year old (the truth comes out) on the line listening in and frigging the hell out of her pussy while you rape this little cunt and make her bleed?"

"Yes." It was an understatement. No bitch setting me up for a bust would have talked like that.

"Oh baby, let me listen in! Let her see you talk to me, it wont matter. You told me how you had it planned out...." Her voice was hanging off my ear and getting me even more hot that I'd imagined. "I want you to really fucking rape this bitch hard, like in her ass and her cunt, and I want to hear the sound of your hand smacking the cunt's face good and hard. Just don't.....don't...."

She was afraid to say it, whatever it was. But a sudden flush drowned out her voice anyway. The stall door opened a moment later and I leaped into it, pushing the bitch down into the toilet as she tried to scream but had it cut off by a wad of tape I put over her mouth. My knife went to her throat and she must have noticed because she stopped struggling for a moment. I stood her up, my knife to her throat and my other hand ripping her shirt off.

"You're doing it! Oh my god!" Phone slut sounded breathless so I decided to give her something to enjoy. I pulled back the little cunt's head to my mouth and whispered loudly both into her ear and the phone.

"Bitch, not only am I going to rape you, but I'm going to sodomize your tight little shithole until you beg for more. And I'm going to let my girlfriend listen in to the whole thing over the cell phone, just because it makes her hot to think about all the times I let her hold the knife against a little fuck toy's throat while I took what I wanted.. You got anything to say to her?"

I ripped the tape mostly off her mouth just long enough to hear her beg, "Please help me! I'm only xx and I'm a virgin, don't let him rape me!" And I slapped the tape back over her mouth.

"How you like that, Katie?" I was pulling her out of the stall now and toward the big vanity mirror with three sinks.

"Don't let her scream! Put that tape back and get it good and tight. Bitches like that can make ear piercing screams, and we don't want--"

"Why don't you tell her yourself? I'm putting it on speaker phone." It wouldn't be that loud. And by this point I didn't care. I had an awesomely sweet and sexy teen in my arms, her shirt half ripped away showing simple but sexy black bra cups, her low cut pants barely covering the crack of her ass, and she was about to be all mine. The head of my cock brushed against her jeans as I pushed her up against the vanity counter. I turned her to face me and heard Katies voice through the speaker.

"Listen you little cock tease, my man is going to fuck you just like you need at this stage of your life. You need to get your little whore's body raped and raped hard. You wont like it this first time when it happens, but trust me, I know, you'll be jerking off your clit thinking about this moment for years to come!"

I grabbed the bitch's hands, pushed them together behind her and taped them tight together and then tight to the center faucet, watching her eyes grow wide and start to tear up as she listened to Katie in horror. "Baby, you're just xx and a virgin so this is going to hurt bad, but the more it hurts you now the hotter it makes us and the hotter it will make you in a few years when you start realizing what a fucking slut you are-"

I took a loop of tape and covered her eyes because I didn't want her getting any ideas about going for the knife until I was ready. She shuddered. I gave Katie a play by play as I did it.

"I'm unbuckling her belt. It's one of those studded things and maybe later I'll beat her cute little ass with it. Oh shit!" She started kicking up her legs and I couldn't tolerate this so I belted her hard across the face.

"Oh fuck yeah! Hit her again!" I'd decided Katie was some kind of satanic demon, but I was so into it I slapped her again even harder, obviously stunning her and breaking open her bottom lip slightly. I unbuttoned her jeans and yanked them down to stare at plain white cotton panties. I laughed.

"Katie, check this out, the little slut has a black bra like she might decide to show off her tits, but she's got the most generic and boring panties you've ever seen! You weren't planning on anyone seeing your panties today, were you my sweet little whore?" She started crying now, tears streaming down her face screwing up that kind of overly thick makeup teen girls like to think makes them look older. I yanked down her panties and gasped as I beheld an almost hairless slit. Just whispers of hair, a few of them coming in dark as her dirty blonde hair. I pulled her panties all the way down and shoved her feet through so I could stand up with them, grab her right leg and use the little cunt's own panties to tie her leg against the faucet just to the right of her.

"I'm spreading her out. Already got her hands tied together against the center faucet and now I'm tying her knees and calfs to the ones to each side of her. I think she's freaking out over the size of my cock because she can't stop sobbing." I'd already told Katie about my cock. Fully erect it was over ten inches long and thick as a girl's arm at least. It was fully erect right now tying up her left leg with tape, glancing at her tits still half covered by the black bra and ripped t-shirt. That's when I heard the knocking and the voice.

"Jen, I saw you go down here. Are you smoking pot?"

Katie shut up and I moved toward the door, quickly opening it and reaching out to grab another tasty morsel of teen flesh. She couldn't get out a scream as I was too fast for her pulling her inside, glancing around to notice an otherwise empty hallway. Almost red brown hair, long and straight, this little bitch had some sizable knockers pushing out against a tank top beneath a jean jacket. She saw her friend tied up and spread out on the vanity crying and started really struggling.

"What's happening?" asked Katie through the speaker phone. Jen, that must have been her name, right? Jen was struggling to move her legs, kicking her feet a bit and I was forcing the new girl, turning her around in my arms so my naked groin faced her ass and she faced the mirror, so I could tie her up against the far left vanity.

"Her friend came looking for her, and all she found was a huge cock and a real man who wont take no for an answer," Katie was bursting in something that might be called laughing but sounded much sicker. I was pushing the friend into place, my cock pushing right between her legs and against her cordoroy pants as I sat her ass up on the vanity counter and started trying to grab her hands together - both of them - with one hand. She wouldn't let me so I belted her as hard as I could across the mouth while still holding my knife hand beneath her chin. Unlike the little trickle of blood down Jen's chin, I really cut this cunt's lip open.

"Again! Do it again!" I ignored her, taking advantage of the friend's temporary stupor to tie her hands behind her back to the same faucet that held Jen's right leg. But the friend faced the mirror.

"But I don't want to slap her face, I want to rape her cunt! And I want to make little tied up Jen watch the whole thing." I tore the tape segment off Jen's eyes and slapped it over the wide eyes of the new friend. Katie was freaking out telling me how hard she was slamming four fingers up her cunt and intermittantly telling me to rape them both.

The friend didn't have any belt on, just low cut corderoys that fell right off her toned bod as soon as I'd unbuckled them. She was bowing her head down into the sink and murmering something into the tape as I pulled her panties, frilly pink panties, down her ass. I reached around to rip her shirt off with one hard pull and the sound made Katie ask, "Was that her shirt?" I hadn't thought of it before, but the phone I'd ripped off was also a camera. Both cunts were securely tied and from my scouting I'd planned on having at least a couple of hours before things would get dangerous for me.

"I'm snapping pictures with my picture phone. Can you receive them on that one you've got?" First a panarama of them both. Then friend's ass and a shot of Jen's leg's spread wide. A close up on Jen's crying eyes and a close up on her nearly hairless snatch. Then I noticed the friend's braces sticking out her pouty mouth and shot one of that. It pissed me off having to punch the buttons to send the pics but it was all worth it when I heard Katie scream.

"You are my fucking god, you're really doing this! I love you!"

I was spreading the friend's cheeks and looking over to Jen, "Watch how a nosy little cunt gets fucked!" And then to Katie, "I'm grabbing her by the hips and pushing, but she's impossibly tight!"

"Another virgin cunt, you think?"

"Yeah, she can't be any older than darling Jen with the hairless snatch that's probably getting moist watching this..." I'd brought a tube of lube, which squirted out on my cock in globs in a second. Just a single stroke to distribute it and I was already working my now slick cockhead into her tight obviously virgin snatch. Friend had more hair than my Jen, but she was insanely tight none the less and started shaking and moaning so loudly into the tape Katie could hear her.

"Put the phone by her mouth, closer! And don't think about anything but how good it feels when the little prick tease starts bleeding on your cock!" She was worse than me! I was working my way into friend's snatch right up to the hymen and that seemed like a good place to pause and adjust the placement of the phone. "Like A Virgin" by Madonna was being piped into the room by the muzak speakers and I laughed, my fucking dick just about ready to explode. I looked at Jen, locked eyes with her and said, "Remember this, my sweet little Jen. I'm about to get my nut off slamming into your cunt friend as deep and hard and fast as I can and it's going to hurt her like crazy. Remember this, because if you decide to be a good girl and do exactly what I say and want, I'll go a lot easier on you."

"Make an example out of the little bitch, oh mygod she's fucking hot!" Katie was shrieking into the phone and now I was absolutely sure this bitch was a true fucking sick perv like me and not some do gooder cunt trying to set me up.

I reached one arm around her waist for leverage, the other pulling her head up by the hair and I slammed through her cherry with all my strength, my cock slick with lube gel driving deep inside her in one thrust as her body spasmed in what I'm sure was pain and her head shook, a rumble both low and high pitched coming from behind the tape.

I lost control quick and started fucking that tight virgin hole as hard and fast as adreneline and insane lust would allow. Each time I rammed as deep as her cervix would allow and god help me enjoy the wince across the cute little bitch's face. Jen was staring at us wide eyed in horror and Katie was screaming her head off, something I couldn't even understand over the cell phone's speaker. It didn't take me long to start coming, and the release was incredible. But admiring the curve into her ass from above her, and delighting in her look of total anguish, it took me a long time to stop coming. Finally it was over and I pulled out, dick covered in blood. She wasn't in danger from hemoraging, but the bitch sure did bleed a lot. I snapped a pic for Katie who cooed with pleasure and shouted more nonsense. And-!

Someone pounded the door. Hard pounding like a man might do if he's serious about giving a warning before breaking down a door. If it was the cops I was dead. But maybe....

I unlocked the door and pounced as it swung free. It was the Puerto Rican security guard I'd seen on my scouting missions. I covered his mouth and dragged him into the room, pressing the knife right against his jugular and telling him to shut the fuck up for a minute.

In the bathroom he immediately saw what was going on. I'd either have to tie him up and run, tied him up and keeping raping the bitches for a while - or-?

"Listen punk! You see those two little bitches I'm going to rape? You could either join me and rape the shit out of xx year old pussy for the next hour or you could fucking die. Understand? You either join me and thrust -"

I heard Katie moan an excited "I can't believe it," over the phone, but the guy probably didn't notice.

"You either fucking rape the shit out of one of these fine cute young little hoes, or I'm going to slit your throat and use your blood as lube to take these bitches virgin pussies. You understand?"

"He better understand," came over the cell, too loud for my taste.

"Wait, just a second!" He was gasping and obviously checking out the girls with darting eyes.

"You've got no time! Either you agree to rape this bitch here in her tight and never before fucked asshole and I watch you do it, or I'm through with you and you're dead."

Katie shrieked out of the phone and I reached over to put it back to the mic and speaker by my ear and mouth. I covered the security guard's mouth, just for a moment wondering if it would get me off to rape him too, and told him this in a quiet whisper that only he and maybe Katie could have possibly heard.

"Listen, fuckhead, you've seen these fucking teen hotties prance their hot little cunts around the mall every day since you've got the job and now you've got the chance to fucking rape one of the young little bitches. I don't care what you do to her, but if you don't fucking rape her asshole so hard she bleeds on your cock, I'm going to kill you. The little cunts aren't going to report this shit, not at all. But you might. That's why I need to see it happen! And check out that ass," I was pointing to the friend who'd just had her pussy raped. She had a full and gorgeous ass for a xx year old it was amazing.

Now I was whispering so quietly only he could hear me. Not even Katie and the mic was still near my mouth. "Listen, I know you've gone home at night and jerked off over all this jail bait pussy you see every day but can't touch. I know you will fucking love this. And I know the only thing holding you back," this asshole was getting hard. I could see it through his black security guard pants and he was fucking huge. "The fear of getting caught. Well listen," still in the lowest voice possible I knew I had his ear and watched his crotch expand with a huge buldge, "If these little cunts call the cops, they'll call them on me. Not you. I'm going to make it obvious to them that I'm threatening you with death unless you rape their xx year old cunts. Between you and me, you've got no choice anyway. Rape or die. But I know you'll fucking love doing it, so to fully allow you to enjoy this rare and perhaps unique opportunity I'm going to help you make it look like you totally don't want to do this - even if your prick is hard. Understand?"

As much as the yes, the hands reaching to unbuckle his belt, unbutton his black guard pants, and unzip those trousers made me understand that this pathetic fuck was fucking grateful to me. But he was moving so fast!

I half shouted orders for him to strip naked so he could ass rape the little hottie I'd just deflowered. He was trying not to smile as his uniform came off and a fucking monster of a cock sprang up. I thought I was huge. He was 12 inches or more and thick as a skinny girl's leg. I'd seen him start at friend's face and maybe he thought they were both blindfolded. No doubt Jen saw how he'd gotten hard so quickly.

"Do it now! In her ass, use some lube but rape this little cock tease like you'll want her to remember the pain!" Katie was gasping and egging him on through the ear piece. "You're not on speaker now, baby, you're in my ear only, but I'll tell you what's happening..."

Guard was grabbing her ass, stretching her cheeks wide and giving me a devilish look as he started forcing his cock up her tight little bunghole. "Is anyone else on duty this afternoon?"

He told me no as he pulled out and started spreading lube all over his prick. "In fact, the mall as just been closed due to a power outage that happened a half hour ago. I'm the last one left!"

I looked up to see the lights in the bathroom off. A brickglass wall had brought in plenty of outside light, especially the way it was placed, behind the person facing the vanity so it would reflect off the mirror. "Are you serious?"

"Fuck yeah!" He was grabbing her hips for leverage and forcing his fucking huge cock up her ass quickly and without preliminaries. I believed him and at that moment accepted him as my partner. I reached over and tore the tape off the nosy little friend's mouth.

"Oh, god no! I'll do anything but please! He's tearing me apart! I'll suck you both so good if you just stop! I'm a good at sucking dicks-"

"You're a good cocksucker?" I asked her, pulling her face so she'd lock eyes with me while getting raped by something even more fierce that the stereotypical coke bottle.

"I'll swallow every drop and get you hard again! Just---"

She was getting it too hard to retain composure and started blurting out nonsense. I hoped there really wasn't anybody left in the mall because she was loud. "He's even bigger than me and maybe even more ruthless," I told Katie quietly.

"Take some pictures of him with your phone! Send them to me and than he wont be able to ever do shit against you because you'll have proof. PLus="

"I know," they would make her hot and I snapped a few, some catching bother their faces, some close up around genitals, Guard's genitals getting bright red because this time the bitch was bleeding like crazy. I took one, a close up, of Jen's spread out and vulneralbe little pussy too. I sent the photos and tore off Jen's tape gag No doubt Katie could hear when I told her, "Listen you sweet little cunt, I don't want to rape you hard like your whore friend and then let my new friend tear up your ass. But since actually, I really do want to do exactly that and worse, you better know damn well what a fucking slut and rape toy you'll have to be for me to go lighter, dig?"

She was stuttering and from the look of her crooked teeth I knew she'd either been born with working class parents or just hadn't gone through the whole braces thing yet. "Please be gentle, I'll do what you want, really" she said amongst a thousand stammers and me sliding my pinky finger inside her twat, delighting over it's tightness, even worse than her friend, and even more so by its slick and moist character. Sure, it was probably self defense on the most basic level, but this little cunt was soaking wet after watching me rape the shit out of her cute friend. She wasn't just wet, she was soaked, and if it weren't from that, I doubt I'd have been able to get even my smallest finger inside her tight fuck hole. But even if this sweet little xx year old cunt was going to give up her cherry almost willingly, I wanted to hear her friend's thoughts on getting rammed by a subway car. I tore the tape off her lips and heard her scream nonsense as I rose a bit so I could take my girl Jen's flower. Guard boy was so brutal out of the corner of my eye that it almost turned me off. But it wasn't horshoes and it wasn't hand grenades.

"What is your name, my love?" I asked her pressing my cock up against her opening.

"Jennifer - please go easy!" She lurched her head forward and whispered into my ear and oddly enough right into the cell phone ear piece. "Suzy is a fucking bitch! I hate her! I'll even help you guys rape her if you promise me you'll go easy on me, and not fuck my ass. I'll even-"

Over the earpiece came, "Make her promise to sink her fist deep up her friend's snatch. Her whole fist. If she agrees to that, fuck her hard but thoughtfully and make her follow through on her promise big time!" I think Katie was getting off again, unable to speak without gasps and pauses for breath.

The friend was screaming her head off and the guard had an evil look on his eyes making me hope he was telling the truth about the black out. I moved up into position over the vanity counter, sort of resting part of my upper legs on the edge, and pushed my cock inside the tightest pussy I'd ever imagined. Katie in earshot, I ordered her, "Tell me you love me, that you love my cock and that you want me to fuck your cunthole hard so you'll be forever mine!" I was pushing right against her hymen and waiting while Katie said all kinds of shit, my head pressed against Jen's so she could hear ever word.

"It's ok. My man is going to rape your cunt now, but you are so pretty and fine that he's not going to destroy you like he wants. He wants you to work for him as his whore. He wants you to suck off and fuck other men for money."

"Oh god no!" I could hear Jen over her friend's screams now.

"Oh fucking yes, you little cunt! You'll do it to, you little slut. You could either die today, bleed to death from having your asshole ripped apart by cock, fist or baseball bat or you could start a new life, a good life, as one of his little hoes."

I let my cock sit right against her hymen and took my hands, rubbing down her sides, carressing her ass a bit and down her legs. I was imagining what Katie was talking about.

"You're going to be his whore, just like me!"

"Noo!"

I sucked her earlobe into my mouth and pushed through her hymen and beyond. She didn't pull her head back from my mouth and Katie kept on, "He's your first fuck and the best fuck you'll ever find. Hurts now, but you'll be begging him to fuck you tomorrow because no one can do it like him. No one!"

I was amazed how wet she was, even tight as she was, I was able to thrust deep into her virgin pussy and watch her eyes go wide feeling the new sensation. Her friend was screaming her ass off and blabbering nonsense getting brutally assraped, but dear Jen had a lesser pain and I locked my eyes with her on each of my first dozen thrusts, slow but hard, soaking in every bit of illicit pleasure the soaking wet virgin cunt of an xx teen girl can provide. I was glad I'd just shot a huge load up her friend's snatch, otherwise I wouldn't have lasted. Jennifer was tied up and couldn't move much, but when I told her to start moving her ass to fuck me back, she did - and she kept my pace as I started fucking her faster and deeper. I reached up to pinch one nipple in each hand, first not that hard, but then leaning forward and starting to whisper filth into Jen's ear I slowly pinched harder. She locked eyes with mine as I raped her with steady motions, whispering sweet nothings about the wonders of her body and how it was like she'd been born just to get fucked.

"Yes! Your cunt is getting wetter now because it loves my cock!" She sniffed and I could see more tears well up. "Yes, I love your tight little snatch too! It's mutual. But I think your snatch wants to be raped even more than I want to shoot hot jizz up inside it! Tell me it does, wont you?"

Softly she groaned out a clear and emphatic "No!" But I turned her head so she couldn't help but see her friend and the hard bloody dick ramming in and out of her butthole.

"Are you sure you want it like that? C'mon, this is better!" I started fucking her harder. She was wet enough now that I could really sink in and slam her deep. "Tell me you can't help it. Tell me your pussy wants nothing more than to be fucked silly by my stiff dick. Tell me it's going to milk every drop of sticky cum right out of it!" Tears were flowing freely again but she wasn't responding and I was feeling my balls tense. I got really close and whispered so only she could hear. "You want me to slap you? Maybe that's it. Maybe you want that and since I wouldn't mind I might as well..."

Her eyes went wide and I gave her one good slap across the face, thrusting into her truly fiercely for the first time. Her friend was going ape shit crazy with the security guard not just raping her asshole now, but working his baton right up between her legs to fuck her from the other side. Poor girl. He looked insane and all I could see were his hands working the baton, but it was making me fucking crazy too.

"You want it like that? Like that?" I was slamming into her now with no mercy and ignoring whatever the fuck my phone sex slut was screaming. She went from looking with horror at her friend to me dead in the eyes and shaking her head. "Then beg for your daddy to spray his load. Beg for it!" I started going ape shit too, slamming into her with all my might and getting off on each collision with her cervix. I started coming and she started screaming:

"Oh no! Please daddy, cum deep in my pussy! My pussy wants your load! Do it for me!" She kept screaming it out, almost timed to each spasm of my dick as I shot again and again down her fuck hole. It was so hot my guard friend stopped what he was doing and watched. I let her snatch soak up more sticky cum than I'd ever let out before and then I collapsed on her tied up body, pushing it uncomfortably down into the bathroom sink.

She sobbed, "Oh thank god it's over!" And I let her for a couple minutes. But it had only just begun.
evilthought is offline   Reply With Quote