Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
BamaGurl

BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Are we crazy?!?

Geez I got half way through this TWICE on my phone and it just disappeared. FU APPLE!

Anyway

Todays lecture in class was Psych. Particularly axis II personality disorders. The Dr who taught the class brought up paraphilias (some I wont mention). One he talked about was S&M. He said that people who are into this (either role) have at least 1 if not more personality disorder. The ones he mentioned were Antisocial, Histrionic, Borderline and Narcissistic.
With that said. the people he mentioned were couples who chose this hobby or lifestyle, and also, people who forced it on others (i,e rape and torture). Now im not describing or talking about real rape episodes so calm down if you are getting tizzled, but do know that not all of these people he tallked about were role playing. The ones who did role play we as nurses are supposed to discourage it and inform them of the safety issues

Im off topic now ......( ADD)
Oh yeah,... Ive never been "raped" but I definitely enjoy flaunting and teasing. I enjoy when the attention is on ME...so I self diagnosed myself as hystrionic lol..innocent enough I guess.
oh and I love the idea of violence, sexual or not but idk what kind of crazy that would be.

My point is, he said even the people who fantasized and role played had a disorder and therefor had the thoughts, repressed or not, to potentially make it real. Now I didnt ask him any questions, this was all his lecture ( i was trying hard not to make eye contact lol). Do you all think this is even slightly true on any scale? I admit, I like the idea of rough play being real ( fantasize that its real?), however I have my boundaries and when i fantasize about the realness its always with someone I know and not a nasty smelly stranger who will cut my skin off. So technically, Im one of the people he talked about. Its all fun and games and I keep it on a "fantasy" level but if it ever "really" happened and i had my unknown boundaries met (ex boyfriend, friend, distant relative, you get it) I would probably embrace that reality. Now I would be the victim but I cant help but wonder if the Doc was on spot and some of you (not pointing anyone out or trying to offend just saying) lurkers and posters could ever be pushed over the edge just by having the ability to accept the fantasy as pleasurable. After all, according to him (the doc) you have a personalty disorder and the only thing stopping you is willpower.
Im new to the whole "talk about your fantasy" stuff because this is something i have never mentioned to anyone I know so I dont really know how others who have this same racy fantasy think so I can only speak for myself and I did.
Psychology is a very intriguing topic to me.

Oh, and while im here, Ill add this. He also said the rapists and serial murders are narcissistic and or sadistic and they dont have the ability to feel or show emotion about the crime they committed. Like the guy who ate a sandwich while torturing his prey. That was a huge turn off to me because if somebody is gonna violate me there had better be some emotion in it! I didnt say you had to LOVE me, just at least show some passion about it

ok thats all for now. I really hope I didnt offend anyone or violate any rules (hides from somedude and crotchripper) and maybe my rambling made sense
BamaGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Are we crazy?

Im guessing that was a rhetorical question?

I hope you were at least wearing pantyhose while you were rambling on and typing in here.

BTW ask him what about men who are fixated on pantyhose means LOL

Ok seriously, having never raped anyone in real life I cant speak about emotion or lack of.
However in the many rape fantasy scenarios/play dates Ive had with women weve BOTH shown great ammounts of emotion.

You almost have to ,for me its part of the release. Its the end result of the build up over the course of acting out your fantasy in real life. I dont see how you cant have any emotion especially if both parties are enjoying the fantasy.

See now I ramble on................

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:22 PM   #3
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I figure as long as we keep our 'insanity' under OUR control.. no one is hurt by it so might as well embrace it
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:03 PM   #4
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)

I'm not the mentally healthiest man in the world. I'm taking psychological treatment and show symptoms of narcisssism.

But I am still quite compassionate and protective in real life. It's not my willpower that tries to act sane, because I am not showing any effort to be compassionate and safe. That's what I really am, just like the fact that I also rape women inside my and my partners' minds. The arguments of that doctor are invalid, when it comes to us being rapist bastards who uses willpower in order not to get jailed.
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #5
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Interesting lecture... I certainly 'feel' the pleasure/emotional passion during this type of sex. Maybe the detachment is for the rapist who targets strangers etc? The emotional humiliation of the woman is certainly an arousing part of the rape but how can we NOT feel pleasure from the physical act along with it? I think it's actually heightened!

Perhaps you and I should 'study' together more on this?
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #6
BamaGurl

BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Crotch_Ripper, im not asking him anything! I was so afraid he was going to "read" my facial expressions while talking about some of this stuff lol.

Mr. Wiggles, he was implying that the "control/willpower" can only last so long before the "mental illness" prevailed.

And finman, Now now, im supposed to tell you how dangerous that type of activity can be and educate you on the possible complications. And then I think I am supposed to "redirect" you and channel your interest into a more positive therapeutic outcome see, I pay attention in class lol
Old 01-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #7
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

Eh, I no more believe someone who has a desire/fantasy/interest in the stuff we do will actually go through with it "it's just a matter of time", than I believe that folks who enjoy movies about shooting bad guys and blowing things up will eventually go on a shooting rampage. Sure, there's going to be exceptions in both cases, but in general I don't believe this "it's just a matter of time" BS.

The problem with folks like the OP's professor and people who theorize like him is, if ONE incident occurs that involves someone who has a fetish for rape, they'll use that as proof their theory is correct, ignoring the fact the millions of others who share a similar interest don't act on it.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:33 PM   #8
BamaGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackInJill View Post
Eh, I no more believe someone who has a desire/fantasy/interest in the stuff we do will actually go through with it "it's just a matter of time", than I believe that folks who enjoy movies about shooting bad guys and blowing things up will eventually go on a shooting rampage. Sure, there's going to be exceptions in both cases, but in general I don't believe this "it's just a matter of time" BS.

The problem with folks like the OP's professor and people who theorize like him is, if ONE incident occurs that involves someone who has a fetish for rape, they'll use that as proof their theory is correct, ignoring the fact the millions of others who share a similar interest don't act on it.
excellent point!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:58 PM   #9
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dated a man that I diagnosed as being Borderline. He wasn't ever violent with me but here was a lot of mental abuse. I mentioned him in another thread. It was like walking on eggshells with the man. And the threat of physical violence was there, he just never acted on them. I do not recomend ever dating a guy like this. Ever.

I am in an D/s relationship and if I had to say I were any of the above it would be antisocial with a hint of histioncs. I don't really seek attention as I am more introverted but I am somewhat shallow and have a tendancy to be dramatic.

As for S... I can't say. If he has any PD other than being lightly sadistic than he hides it well. He isn't even a little Narcissistic. Which I find both shocking and refreshing.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #10
alabamakmg

alabamakmg has initial reputation

Remember they considered homosexuality a disorder not that long ago. As a group of professionals they tend to shift with the winds. There are plenty of PhDs today who think DSM IV (1996) is offensive and incorrect.

Physics is constantly evolving at the edges, but almost never do they claim the previous generations understanding is all wrong. Einstein (and others)claimed that the laws of clasical physics broke down under rare cases (say as matter approaches the speed of light), or when subjected to insanely percise analysis (it becomes off by a few parts per million.) This was latter proven experimentally. But it not like they found out they had been preaching wrong information earlier.

In their defense, what I've allways heard, is most therpists are pretty accepting of any behavior that doesn't cause harm (including dominating a persons behavior or social interaction.) But even this means they were wrong a few decades ago.
alabamakmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #11
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGurl View Post
And finman, Now now, im supposed to tell you how dangerous that type of activity can be and educate you on the possible complications. And then I think I am supposed to "redirect" you and channel your interest into a more positive therapeutic outcome see, I pay attention in class lol
So I see! And since you're such a dedicated acolyte in the art of the sexual mind...it's exactly why you and I should collaborate for my...uh..."positive therapeutic outcome". ;-) hehe
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:09 PM   #12
disassociative

disassociative Level 1 (100+)disassociative Level 1 (100+)

Judging by the state of the world today, if I'm crazy, I'm certainly not alone...