Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #1
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation
Default Chloroform, drugs, and restraints...

are for amateurs. Your thoughts.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
dokturok

***DISCLAIMER*** ***DISCLAIMER*** ***DISCLAIMER*** I do not condone rape, I have never been involved in a rape, nor will I ever be involved in a rape. Personally I believe any and all sex offenders should be shot. I am here only as someone interested in role-play. Now, having said that... If some one has to use guns, knives, stun guns, tire irons, zip ties, ropes, drugs, chloroform, etc. they obviously don't know what they are doing. Gang rape is for the weak...one should need no help.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the idea of administering drugs to a victim as a method of torture, whether that's using them to alter her mind and mess with her perceptions or to get her addicted and then deny her the drugs so she goes through the pain of withdrawal...only to get her hooked again right away. Date-rape drugs don't interest me, though. I want a victim conscious and with memories of the experience.

Chloroform also doesn't interest me, although that's partially because chloroform IRL does not work anything like it does in the movies. It doesn't just drop someone right away and the toxicity is close enough to the effective dose that there's a decent possibility of killing someone when you're just trying to knock them out. Ether is much more effective and has a lower potential to be deadly. All that said, the only reason I could see to knock out a victim is if it's a kidnapping and I need to grab her quickly, then pack her up for transport without much fuss.

I do like restraints, although it's more a case of enjoying the act of tying a woman up and having her completely helpless, rather than needing them because I can't overpower a victim and restrain her without them. And stun guns, I like less because of their potential to incapacitate a victim and more because they hurt.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #4
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

I feel like all these things have their place. Although, that does depend on the drug. Wouldn't want to inject the girl and have her be allergic to it! Well, you may want that, but I certainly don't! Otherwise, Unblinking Eye is correct in saying ether is an effective way of enabling you to kidnap the girl, which opens up all kinds of other fun. :]
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:38 AM   #5
Almasdeathchild

Almasdeathchild Level 1 (100+)Almasdeathchild Level 1 (100+)

ill be a amateur and stay safe and not get caught and get my full pleasure ^_-
Almasdeathchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:29 AM   #6
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How about a different angle? Maybe use these items as punishment..to break her will...? She refuses to try the anal plug....out she goes, and wakes back up with it in...as a penalty for not obeying. Same with restraints and such..

She could be asked or ordered to get into a certain position...she naturally resists/refuses...out she goes...and wakes back up tied into that position, but much more cruelly 'stretched' or 'strapped' into compliance than if she simply did what you said....

THAT could do a Class-A mind fuck on a woman who needed breaking....put her out, and then let her be,...but act as if you ahd several fun experiences with her while she was under...and informing her that being out was her punishment for saying no...the scare of her having to wonder what was done beyond her already zero control....hmm...possibilities...

Just fantasy...just sayin'...

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #7
dokturok

Interesting angle...kind of like "the devil you know is better than the one you don't." "Look, you can either stay awake, and know what I did to you or you can wonder..." I like it. I don't usually go for this kind of rape scenario, but I have to admit you've got me thinking. Thanks.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:21 PM   #8
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
are for amateurs. Your thoughts.
I usually fantasies about rapists who take their victims down using pure strength (not violent force). Maybe a slap or two to shock, and some threats to make her stop fighting so that he can get her completely under control with minimum effort.

However, I also entertain the thought of being knocked out and then waking up restrained. Or scenes where he forces her over to a bed using his weight and strength and then cuffs her to it despite her struggles. She knows she can’t get free of the cuffs and it also leaves his hands free to do other nasty things.

I am not a great fan of chloroform per se– but it sounds hot in fantasy especially where breath control is concerned. For example, he may already have raped her once but has some time to mess around. So he brings out a cloth with chloroform and slaps it over her mouth and nose while his cock is still soft inside her. I bet the ensuing struggles and pleading looks would get him hard for another session.

Overall, I think the raw male strength of the rapist is what counts in my fantasies.
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:21 PM   #9
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unblinking Eye View Post
Chloroform also doesn't interest me, although that's partially because chloroform IRL does not work anything like it does in the movies. It doesn't just drop someone right away and the toxicity is close enough to the effective dose that there's a decent possibility of killing someone when you're just trying to knock them out. Ether is much more effective and has a lower potential to be deadly. All that said, the only reason I could see to knock out a victim is if it's a kidnapping and I need to grab her quickly, then pack her up for transport without much fuss......
Other problems with ether and chloro are that they don't last very long, and having to keep applying them to a victim puts them at extreme risk like you say. Rohypnol is also dangerous, but a small dose can keep a victim groggy for many hours.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:18 PM   #10
dokturok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyminx View Post
I usually fantasies about rapists who take their victims down using pure strength (not violent force). Maybe a slap or two to shock, and some threats to make her stop fighting so that he can get her completely under control with minimum effort.

However, I also entertain the thought of being knocked out and then waking up restrained. Or scenes where he forces her over to a bed using his weight and strength and then cuffs her to it despite her struggles. She knows she can’t get free of the cuffs and it also leaves his hands free to do other nasty things.

I am not a great fan of chloroform per se– but it sounds hot in fantasy especially where breath control is concerned. For example, he may already have raped her once but has some time to mess around. So he brings out a cloth with chloroform and slaps it over her mouth and nose while his cock is still soft inside her. I bet the ensuing struggles and pleading looks would get him hard for another session.

Overall, I think the raw male strength of the rapist is what counts in my fantasies.
Well said.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:06 AM   #11
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal View Post
Other problems with ether and chloro are that they don't last very long, and having to keep applying them to a victim puts them at extreme risk like you say. Rohypnol is also dangerous, but a small dose can keep a victim groggy for many hours.
Rohypnol?!? But then I won't remember it! Where's the psychological damage to that?!? Ok, maybe you can torture a girl with what she doesn't know, like waking up all sore knowing someone fucked you, but really what's the fun of rape if the memory of it doesn't torture the girl for years to come?
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:14 AM   #12
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Rohypnol?!? But then I won't remember it! Where's the psychological damage to that?!? Ok, maybe you can torture a girl with what she doesn't know, like waking up all sore knowing someone fucked you, but really what's the fun of rape if the memory of it doesn't torture the girl for years to come?
I don't know.. she could always wake up restrained to a recording of herself being raped being played on a loop.. then she could watch it over and over and over

Last edited by lysyn; 12-20-2011 at 10:08 AM.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:27 AM   #13
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
I don't know.. she culd always wake up restrained to a recording of herself being raped being played on a loop.. then she could watch it over and over and over
Oooo ok I like the video taped rape she doesn't remember scenario. I had a guy I was involved with threaten that once, though with my sleep meds. Too bad it never happened.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:39 AM   #14
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

S keeps promising it too... still waiting.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 04:22 AM   #15
nothingisttrue

nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well knives are good to disfigure the cunt.
so she has scars left over from her debasement and degradation.
nothingisttrue is offline   Reply With Quote