Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-13-2011, 02:28 AM   #21
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I'm also not at all concerned about my victim. And I'm sure going to be traumatizing her for more than 30 minutes.

My concern is strictly limited to my pleasure. I'll take her in all three holes. Only after my balls are completely drained and I can't get it up again will I consider letting her go.

I might be interested later in finding out if she's pregnant but that would be about it. If she was I might have to have a second visit.

While I never fantasize about getting pregnant I do remember years ago reading about a guy who raped a woman, got her pregnant and later sued for the rights to visit his child. He won! Imagine having your rapist tied to you for the rest of your life and getting to visit and be the daddy of the child you had from the rape?
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #22
MorallyIndiscriminate

MorallyIndiscriminate has initial reputation

I'm concerned for her well-being insofar as letting her be ok with what she's for. If she needs to abuse others to accept her place, I'm ok with it.
MorallyIndiscriminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:16 PM   #23
dirty2011debbie

dirty2011debbie is infamous around these partsdirty2011debbie is infamous around these partsdirty2011debbie is infamous around these partsdirty2011debbie is infamous around these partsdirty2011debbie is infamous around these partsdirty2011debbie is infamous around these parts

couldnt give a fuck about the whore as long as ive emptied my balls.
dirty2011debbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:48 PM   #24
rich1

rich1 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayward1 View Post
I want her to remember being violated all the time. Everytime her husband or bf is inside her, I want her to remember when I was inside her against her will. How much it hurt. How humiliating it was. Thats the only part of her life I care about.
---------------------------------------------
Yes, I totally agree with you Wayward.
rich1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:43 AM   #25
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayward1 View Post
I want her to remember being violated all the time. Everytime her husband or bf is inside her, I want her to remember when I was inside her against her will. How much it hurt. How humiliating it was. Thats the only part of her life I care about.

And she will
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #26
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation

To me, the best continuation after the rape is to still be in her life, have her know it was me but have no way to prove it. Another one I like is to have the whole "good guy, he wouldn't do that type of thing" going for me, rape her, actually have to go to court over the whole thing and end up testifying. When the lawyer asks me to describe what happened, I go into the whole, "I can't share that, it was something very special between us. I don't know why she degrades an act that is so beautiful by accusing me of something so horrible." Then after I'm found innocent, I walk by her slowly with a coy smile on my face giving her a slow wink. And, to top it off, tears of anger and sadness well up in her eyes, but do not run down her face. And finally, I love the idea of getting her pregnant and forcing her to have my child (I know, but it's my fantasy) As I thrust I whisper in her ear, "And you will give me a son...a son to be the living image of his father. To feel him growing inside you, to know I will always be a part of you and when you look into his eyes, you will always see...me."

Last edited by dokturok; 11-05-2011 at 08:29 PM.
dokturok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:38 PM   #27
wayward1

wayward1 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post

And she will
that's the best part of it. she's thinking about me all the time. against her will. not only did i rape her. fill her with my cock while she begged me to stop. i'm raping her mind at that point, as well.
wayward1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:33 AM   #28
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In normal rape fantasies (not slavery) I don't care what her life will be after the the rape. I mean she is only a sextoy to have fun with, why should I care after this if she get pregnant or needs help from a psychiatrist or commits suicide (in some kind of fantasies it is no problem anyway ). It's only important that my sexual appetite is pleased, the rest is her problem. You can compare it with using a tissue, use it and throw it into a trash can. Same goes for the victim.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:22 AM   #29
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbyron23 View Post
In normal rape fantasies (not slavery) I don't care what her life will be after the the rape. I mean she is only a sextoy to have fun with, why should I care after this if she get pregnant or needs help from a psychiatrist or commits suicide (in some kind of fantasies it is no problem anyway ). It's only important that my sexual appetite is pleased, the rest is her problem. You can compare it with using a tissue, use it and throw it into a trash can. Same goes for the victim.
I like the way you put it

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote