Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2007, 03:26 AM   #61
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)

Suddenly I try to leap from the bed and run to the door, screaming.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:20 AM   #62
devilinauniform

My face flushed red with rage I leap off after you, tripping you over, sending you crashing down to the floor. Leaning over i grab you by the hair dragging you up onto your knees, my hand striking you hard across the face 'Bitch' I hiss 'I thought you knew the rules, guess you were just teasing me'
Old 04-05-2007, 12:15 PM   #63
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aida (Slut)
Suddenly I try to leap from the bed and run to the door, screaming.

Angrily, I run after you and catch you as you try to get out of the locked door. "STUPID LITTLE CUNT!" I say as I backhand you. By your hair I drag you back to the bed and grab your pants beginning to take them off.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:53 PM   #64
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I sob as you rip off my pants, struggling uselessly on the bed.
"NOOOO! NOOO!"
Old 04-17-2007, 01:14 PM   #65
drmephisto

"I tried to be nice to you and you were a bitch, now you will pay," I say as I push my hard cock into you in one thrust making you scream.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:15 AM   #66
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I scream, trembling as you enter me, sobbing and flailing.
"NOO!"
Old 04-24-2007, 01:44 PM   #67
drmephisto

I fuck you hard and enjoy your screaming. I hold my load to make you suffer as long as I can. Your screaming gives way to begging and crying which only keeps me hard. But nature has its way after 10 minutes of relentless brutal pounding, and I cum in you. "Now you are going to suffer as you wait for me to return," I say as I grab your wrists hard and tie them in front of you. You try to tell me that I am hurting you crying and pleading with me. I throw you back on the bed and tear off the blouse and bra that I let you put on to wear as I left you alone. I then tie your wrists to the head rail so that you can't do anything but lie on your back. I then tie your ankles to a beam so that your legs are in a split (refer to first post in this thread). You scream in misery even though your legs are capable of such a split, it hurts when done with force. I force a gag into your mouth. "You could have been nice and comfortable you stupid little bitch, but now you will suffer and your legs will be nicely streached for when I return," I say as I rub your clit and nipples for a last bit of humiliation. "I'll be back tomrorrow hot cunt, be ready to get your brains fucked out of you,"I say twisting your nipple in a final act of tormment.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:23 AM   #68
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I stay bonded in that humiliated position till morning, tears on my sleeping face.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:02 PM   #69
drmephisto

When I return, I open the door quietly and find you asleep. I remove the pole that has stretched your legs and tie your legs to the edge of the bed by your knees. You sleep through the change and I stand over you and admire my work as you begin to stir to be awake. You see me and panic and remember where you are and try to move but find that you are tied with your legs spread wide open but able to kick your legs over the side of the bed. You cry out to me begging that I not hurt you again as I slowly remove my clothes and in time reveal my already hard cock ready to ravage you again. “No, NO, PLEASE DON’T!” you scream at me as I climb on the bed and begin to touch your tits and play with them rough, kneading them like bread dough and biting your sweet nipples causing you to cry. I finger your cunt to make it wet laughing at your begging and pleading that I spare you another assault. I climb over you and put my cock at your sweet hole asking if you are ready. “NO! PLEASE DON’T! OMG!” is all I hear as I send my hard cock into you in one quick thrust causing you to scream. I stay there for a moment waiting for your screaming to calm down into a soft whimpering crying as I begin to fuck you slowly telling you what a hot little piece of fine ass you are.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:44 PM   #70
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I whimper and cry in pain and pleasure as you fuck me slow and talk dirty to me, I can already feel my orgasm coming despite myself, my body betraying itself again and again.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:38 PM   #71
drmephisto

I look at you my sweet helpless creature who has given me so much pleasure and come to realize that you are betraying that you are experiancing some pleasure as well. I cum in you and for a second you enjoy the feeling of hot cum in you but then you react with despair and disgust. "So, it's not as nice as you would have had me believe. That's ok," I say as I cut your legs free. I free your wrists as well which you soothe by rubbing them as I stand and go to get a beer in the fridge I keep in the dungeon. I offer you one as well and tell you that you should have learned your lesson by now and I will keep you prisoner here and allow you to be untied and dressed while you await our next encounter. You don't look at me when I talk to you but only stare at the bare floor. "Get used to it my sweet, you are mine to play with when I wish, all you need to ask yourself is do I want it to be bearable or miserable," I say as I take a swig of the ice cold beer.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:22 AM   #72
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I get dressed, looking around submissively and silent.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:01 AM   #73
drmephisto

"You are a pretty little thing, I am sure someone is going to miss you, maybe I won't keep you as long as I originally intended, maybe only a week instead of a month, maybe when I return you can think of some creative ways to show me how much you like me," I say as I am partially outside the door. "You have to admit, this is a lot better than being tied up while I am gone, get some slep, you'll need it," I say as I close the door behind me.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:47 PM   #74
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I fall asleep a few minutes later, tears soaking my face.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:26 PM   #75
drmephisto

Quietly I return to find you asleep on the bed. I stand over you as you look at peace despite the torment that I have inflicted upon you. You have pretty legs and a nice sweet body. It made me want to take you in the night. I awaken you and you open your eyes slowly then realize where you are and who I am. You try to scurry away to the other side of the bed. "Oh no my sweet, it is time for us to make love again," I say as I pull you to me and forcibly embrace you as you try to put your arms between us. “Kiss me my sweet and kiss me nice,” I say as I pull your hair and force your face to meet mine.