Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
1hornybitch

1hornybitch Level 1 (100+)1hornybitch Level 1 (100+)
Default A drunk girl for the taking (open)

It was a great party. A really nice, cute guy was throwing it. Even though some of the not nice guys from school were going to be there, I decided to go. I dressed up really nicely with my blond hair in a bun and one of my sexiest outfits. A black strapless dress with a strapless lace bra beneath it. I had on heels to complete the outfit. I had been dancing for awhile and was getting thirsty and tired. I head over towards the drink and am intercepted by a young man who I didn't realize had been watching me. He hands me a glass of punch saying that I looked tired. I thank him, flattered, and drink.
1hornybitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Normally, I don't go to parties. Not that I don't fit in there, just that it really isn't what I like to do. My tastes run more... extreme than would normally fit in at a party. I decide to go to this one, because I know college parties, booze will be flowing freely and hot women will be easily separated from the pack. So I put on a nice set of clothes, much different from the grubby things I normally wear.

Once there, I am bored. THe problem was everybody was in packs. Impossible to get one alone. I had hopes though for the hottie in the black dress. She appears alone. Finally, a chance. She is heading out of the group, probably looking for a drink, I hand her a special punch of my own making.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:40 PM   #3
1hornybitch

I drink the whole thing and am feeling much better. Until I start to feel dizzy. And numb. I stumble forwards, clutching at whatever I can to stay up. I grab the table, sending food and drinks flying. The owner of the house thinks it's because I'm drunk and snaps, "Get out of here, I don't need you ruining my house!"

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I hear you tell the owner that I'm your girlfriend and begin to lead me out of the house. I try to protest but my words aren't working properly and I feel light headed. I fight to keep from passing out.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:43 PM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It only takes a few minutes for it to take effect. Definitely worth every penny that I spent on it. A quick conversation with the owner of the house, and I am following the stumbling girl out of the house. Wrapping a hand around your waist as I lead you down the stairs.

"Now," turning to face you, "do I just fuck you here, or drive you back to my house and do it there?"
Old 11-08-2009, 11:45 PM   #5
1hornybitch

I hear you ask me a question and it shocks me. I stammer, trying to make coherent sense. "P-please, just...no don't...please let me go..." Since you aren't holding me, I turn and try and run, but whatever had been in the punch makes me trip and fall soon afterwards and I hit my head on the ground which adds to my dizziness.

I scramble to my feet and try to keep going, but it's then that I feel hands on my hair, dragging me backwards and I feel you press up against me, your breath hot against my ear. "Please, let me go" I whimper again.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:51 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile as you pull away and immediately fall down. You had no idea just how much of your weight I was supporting when you pulled away. Walking forward as you crawl on the dirt. Reaching out and grabbing two handfuls of your long blond hair. Dragging you off the street and into the backyard of a darkened house.

"I guess you just can't wait."
Old 11-08-2009, 11:55 PM   #7
1hornybitch

I am yanked into a backyard somewhere. I struggle agaisnt your grip, getting dirt all over my hands and knees. I cough and spit blood from my mouth from where I had fallen on the ground. "No, please! I don't want to! Don't! Please!" I stammer out as many pleas as I can, trying to get away from you, but I feel a sharp pain in my scalp as you yank me back towards you by the hair again.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:57 PM   #8
the savage
Privileged Member

A quick yank and your are back at my feet. There is no way that you are going to get away from me. The drug simply works too well. I drop one handful of your hair to slowly pull down my zipper. The sound of the teeth unlocking can be heard over your pleas.

"Come on bitch, you knew that someone was going to fuck you tonight, dressed like that." Dropping to my knees beside you and tugging the top of your dress down. "I'm just making the choice for you."
Old 11-09-2009, 12:00 AM   #9
1hornybitch

I hear him call me bitch and it brings tears to my eyes. No one had ever been so mean to me before. You pull down your zipper but still hold onto my hair. My tear filled eyes widen at your hard dick. "No, no, no" I whisper, shaking my head back and forth in terror and yelp out as you pull down my top to reveal my very skimpy bra. I reach up with my arms to cover it.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:05 AM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

I grin as I see what you are wearing underneath the dress. As your hands come up, trying to cover yourself. But the are shaking so much from the drug that you almost tug down your own bra. I grab your dress and pull at it. Hearing the fabric tear in my hand, going from the top down to the hemline.

"Do you want to go face to face or would you prefer doggie?" I ask with a laugh.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:07 AM   #11
1hornybitch

You tear away my dress, leaving me in my bra and thong. I sob. My sobs increase as you ask your awful question. "Neither" I choke on my tears. "Please! Just let me go home, I promise I won't tell anyone about this, I promise!!" I inch away from you on my butt, getting my thong dirty and riding up my ass a little. I flinch from the wedgie, hoping to get far enough away to be able to stand and run without you being close enough to grab me.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:14 AM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

I see the thong, and I make my choice on how to rape you. Before you can react, even though you have scooted away from me, my hands shoot out grabbing your hips. Flipping you over onto your stomach, and yanking you back underneath me. Too weak to resist.

"Dirty grils like you prefer it from behind." Reaching my hand up and running over your ass, sliding it under the thin strap of the thong. Tugging until it snaps and ripping it off of your body. Shoving i into my pocket as a souvenir.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:20 AM   #13
1hornybitch

I squirm as you drag me backwards, covering most of the rest of me in dirt. Tears are pouring down my cheeks like rain and I give a surprised and humiliated gasp as you tear off my thong, revealing my bare ass to you.

"I'm not dirty" I cry out, struggling. I manage to get a foot up and feel it hit something, maybe your shin. I feel the grip on me slacken and struggle to my feet, trying to run away yet again.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

(I'm going to just ignore the last post)

The kick in my shin is at best a glancing blow, barely enough to even make me wince. But you do manage to escape my pawing hands, climbing to your feet. The drug is too powerful, and you tumble back over. I walk over and place a foot on your back. "You are dirty, and I'm going to make you admit it."