Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-23-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default 'What a fucking tool!!' The tool of the year thread 2009

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...02833.html?g=0

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!, what a piece of shit...all the financial problems people are having right now, and you have the audacity to try and hire a personal assistant because you're too busy in school????, fucking die....i can only assume that this kid is paying for his assistant with money that isn't his, and it's just fucking ridiculous, make your own money before hiring a god damn personal assistant....I understand that its a very prestigious thing to go to Georgetown, but there are a million kids who go to school every year (at better schools) and (god forbid) do their own laundry, it's a slap in the face to all of them, along with anyone who hasn't had life handed to them on a silver platter...god i fucking hate this guy....

Please, use this thread to nominate news stories for RB's Tool of the Year award, unfortunately, i'm sure we'll get a better nominee in what's left of the year.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:05 AM   #2
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Batffink reads this, shakes head, looks to heaven, pours big scotch and tries not to cry. What a fucking world.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:32 PM   #3
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't see what's wrong with that. If he has the money to finance the personal assistant, it's up to the latter to see if that job is suitable for him/her - most likely a her. It's a little hilarious that he can't do the job himself BUT on the other hand, it opens up a new job for a new person. He's helping out with the economy - sort of.

In all likelihood, the personal assistant will not declare tax...
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:37 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought this was going to be Rapeboard Tool of the Year, but then there'd be too many to choose from....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #5
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Hmm...my favourite but is how he is said to take being self important to a whole new level...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:08 AM   #6
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
I don't see what's wrong with that. If he has the money to finance the personal assistant, it's up to the latter to see if that job is suitable for him/her - most likely a her. It's a little hilarious that he can't do the job himself BUT on the other hand, it opens up a new job for a new person. He's helping out with the economy - sort of.

In all likelihood, the personal assistant will not declare tax...
there's nothing technically wrong with it, people are allowed to have absolutely no social tact and not give a shit that the rest of the world thinks you're a lazy, spoiled tool....

it is technically his right to hire an assistant because he's so much busier than every college student ever and he has sooo many things he can't squeeze into the day (i.e. wash his balls, wipe his ass after shitting out gold, etc).

and its mine to classify him as one of the world biggest douches on a rape board.

i read the story and i wanted him to die.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:30 PM   #7
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

My vote for tool of the year goes to the fuckers out in Cali that watched that little girl get attacked and did nothing. I'm not sure which group is worse. The bunch that actually raped her or those that stood by and watched her suffer.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:47 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tool of the year has to go to whoever decided to take Piquet Jr out of an F1 car and put Grosjean in his place. What a fucking idiot.

"Grosjean is rather too fond of turning his car around to take a look at the corner he's just driven through." Martin Brundle.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote