Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: The most arousing part of rape
Slapping 8 8.33%
Pushing 1 1.04%
Saying dirty words 15 15.63%
Tying and gagging 22 22.92%
Grabbing (e.g. by the head or hair) 20 20.83%
Others (please state) 30 31.25%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2009, 11:05 AM   #21
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
Squirming yet, ladies?

//Ravish
Damn you for knowing us womenfolk so well.
You're not supposed to be that intuitive.

He knows too much, girls.
Let's get 'im.

Quote:
"Mine."
Promise?

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.

Last edited by cryptic; 04-14-2009 at 11:07 AM.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:10 AM   #22
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
For me it is the raw force and struggle, the passion of holding her down with my weight, my hand pressed cruelly over her soft lips, my knee bruising her soft thighs as I force her open for me.

For me it is the way she writhes and bucks under me, the desperate, aroused, terrified look in her eyes, the cries and wild pleas muffled under my hand. Taking from her the power of speech, reducing her to a hot, trembling, squirming animal beneath me. The feeling of her soft lips under my hand as I hold her captive and take her.

For me it is the muffled little shriek she makes when I penetrate her, the way her body squeezes me.

For me it is the squirming of her, her soft, soft breasts rubbing across my chest.

For me it is the sensation of pressing her down into the mattress or the sofa, covering her and crushing her, sweating and fucking her. She may be writhing under me like a wild thing, but she can't get me out of her.

For me it is the buildup, that date that starts to go wrong, the way her pleas of "no, stop it" get more and more excited and alarmed as it becomes clear what I want and that I'm not going to stop. The way my hand squeezing her soft breasts or sliding between her thighs puts some fight into her.

For me it is the electric joy of kissing her against her will. Forcing my hot, moist mouth on hers. Muffling any protests. My hand in her hair to hold her still. Ravaging her, taking what I want.

For me it is the thrusting, the wild urgency, the pounding into her, the feeling of being raw and alive and feeling her raw and alive and bucking under me.

For me it is my whisper at her ear, the soft touch of my lips by her neck as I call her things, exercising my power over her. "Little girl." Or "little cunt." Or simply the fierce, drawn-out groan, "Mine."

Squirming yet, ladies?

//Ravish
OH MY GOD!!! I never thought reading something could get me so turned on. Seriously, I had goosebumps. How soon can you get here?
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:00 PM   #23
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That was an amazing answer Ravish and one of the sexiest things I've ever read on a forum.

Everything but the face was perfect.

9.75/10
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #24
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think I'm going to take a shot at getting a 10....give me a while though I need to gather my thoughts
Old 04-14-2009, 07:34 PM   #25
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
OH MY GOD!!! I never thought reading something could get me so turned on. Seriously, I had goosebumps. How soon can you get here?
*smiles*

Thanks, girls.

*slips into the shadows and waits for a delicious woman to wander too near*

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:20 PM   #26
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
pffft. ravish has cheated. this thread's about most arousing...he basically finds everything arousing. *eyerollll* 1/10 for trying

Oh there's a lot that I left out, kitten.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:25 PM   #27
Seventeen

Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)

For me it is being pinned down at the wrists, under his weight.
Seventeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:45 PM   #28
J.R.

J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me, ripping off her clothes. To make a woman completly naked against her will, and looking at her body.......

Wow.
J.R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:56 PM   #29
blondevictim

blondevictim has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to blondevictim
Default Most arousing parts

As one who loves to be a victim I like being overpowered but I also like the feel when the man has his orgasm. It is a feeling of being claimed or owned one, for me, of being utterly dominated
blondevictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:43 AM   #30
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
I voted for tying and gagging. Think I know I'm completely helpless and no-one will hear my cries

Hey love, you and I do think alike.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:45 AM   #31
drmephisto

In addition to binding, gagging and abducting my victim, I love the slow removal of her clothes especially using a knife on her lingere. Nothing more arousing than that moment that her bra falls from her tits.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #32
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto View Post
In addition to binding, gagging and abducting my victim, I love the slow removal of her clothes especially using a knife on her lingere. Nothing more arousing than that moment that her bra falls from her tits.
Yep, seems like we have a lot in common
Old 04-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #33
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

Wedding might be alright, it's the honeymoon I'm worried about
Old 04-21-2009, 11:30 AM   #34
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I voted "other". My fave part of a scene is the "after" where she is lying on the bed, crying, torn clothes, mascara running, and covered in cum.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #35
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well....when taking a virgin it is the initial incredulity in her eyes as even in her terror she refuses to accept that the hymen she has protected vigourously from groping boys in the backseats of cars is now going to be taken from her by force. The anger at herself for being in this situation in the first place. She had always been the one calling the shots. "Why did I take this shortcut through such an unlit area?"

The desperate look in her eyes as she looks around in hope that her screams are being heard....."surely this cannot happen....this can't happen... someone pleeeaasse help"The fear as the clothes start ripping off her body and she finds that those self defence classes were a waste of money that gave her a false sense of security.The horror as her panties are savagely ripped of and brutal hands yank her legs apart hard enough to leave bruises on her thighs.The cries of denial and revulsion as I maul and lick her body, squeezing her pert breasts and biting her nipples as I run my other hand over her firm tight ass.

The increased struggles as my hand cups her plump virgin mound, running the fingers along the lips and in her fuzzy pubic hair.

The stiffening of her body as my finger which is wet from saliva penetrates her virginal innocence and presses against her tight hymen (immediately beyond her labia and not inches in like some stories would suggest). Her whimpers of discomfort and even pain as I slip another finger into the vice tight quim of the young lady while being ever so carefull to not damage her cherry (want to save that for my manhood).The pain of my two fingers foreshadowing the pain to come as I reach down to slide my zipper down while pinning her desperately struggling yet hopelessly overpowered body down with my weight.

As my own pants go down past my knees she is starting to tire despite her fear and her struggles become more feeble as her mind tries to conjure up how she will escape this. Such naive optimism despite her obviously hopelessness of hersituation.As I position myself and she gets a good look at the weapon which is going to rape her delicate flower, her struggles renew with adrenaline. She fights with superhuman effort to remove me from between her legs. Her efforts are in vain!

I spit in my hand to lubricate her tender virgin lovehole and again to lubricate myself (thats really the only way to get into a frightenned virgin). As I line my cock up against her delicate tight little flower she starts desperately trying to negotiate between hyperventilations. She tries reason, asks me to take pity because she is a virgin, tries to still desperately feel that she can control the situation if I would only listen to her, but of course I won't. "Pleeeaase don't......pleeeaase!". Then the prayers start.......she is only thinking them but I know the look "please god if you save me I will do anything....I am sorry for anything I have done wrong, and for having touched myself down there that one time. Please get me out of this.....please"

My head touches the lips of her untouched innocence and at this point she starts going hysterical. I slide it up and down teasing her while asking what she would be willing to do for me to spare her virginity. Taunt her with this false hope just as she is about to give up all hope. She desperately offers everything "I can use my hand" she says. When I let her know that I have no intention of sparing her she falls apart in deep sobs. I start to push the head into her vice like pussy but it keeps slipping away due to her struggles. She knows now that her cunt is about to be savaged by my cock and there is nothing she can do about it yet she still struggles. As I tire of playing with her i fold her legs right back onto her chest for maximum leverage and control, and lodge the tip into her defenceless fleshy cleft.

This is the best part! She is terrified because she knows that time is up. She has heard her girlfriends discuss how painfull thier first time was and that was consensual if somewhat clumsy sex. Her minds anticipation of the pain is as cruel as her impending defloration. Her eyes are shut and she is whimpering and crying incoherently.

I forcefully push the head into her tight little pussy as she starts tensing up in anticipation (bad move on her part) and yelping from the pain of having her innocent virgin flower painfully stretched beyond what she thought possible around the throbbing purple head as it comes up against her virgin barrier. When people discuss virgin rape they emphasize the added humiliation but that only comes later. When an unused vagina is brutally forced open and fucked savagely the pain is what dominates their experience. It is too brutal to focus on humiliation.

She starts crying " oh god...it hurts.....you are hurting me... please stop....please!". Her hymen is particularly strong and her twat unusually tight. Defloration would be difficult for her under any circumstances even if the guy was very gentle. i am not gentle

I thrust as hard as possible only to be stopped by a combination of her hymen and clenching as she squeals.....but time is on my side. I rear back and thrust with everything I have and plow through her hymen savagely as her eyes snap open as wide as pie plates and she emits a high pitched girlish scream which I stifle with my hand. I am almost balls deep and only require one more thrust to get it in so the head is lodged agains her cervix as her impossible tight vagina grips my manhood like a vice. She has never imagined that such agony could exist. It's as though her body is being split open from her most tender intimate place! Try as she might she cannot escape the cruel impalement of her tender womanly flower.

I stop to enjoy the feel of this desperate young lady squirming beneath my body, her naked chest against mine as her heart pounds strong enough that I can hear it, her crazed desperate eyes looking around in shock and pain as she feels my cock stretching her youthfull innocent tissue without mercy. Her legs thrash desperately to no avail. I have to exert tremendous control not to uneash an orgasm into her right away.

I then start drawing back, feeling her twat spasming to repel me and her body trembling almost electrically, sending shockwaves through my cock with each, twitch, tremor and heartbeat. Part of her wants desperately to feel relief at the gradual withdrawal, but she knows now that her ordeal is far from over. Far from over.

As she tenses up (stupidly) in anticipation to the next thrust I look into her crying doe like eyes and thrust savagely into her gripping twat, as the music of her scream plays in my ears and her twat clamps down on my cock.

I then start riding her forcefully without regard for her pain as she whimpers under the savage assault on her sensitive young womanhood. Enjoying her tight pussy to it's fullest I fuck just hard enough for her to not be able to take it. Every time she starts to adjust to the tempo I speed it up so every thrust is a brutal violation, until I am pounding away like a madman into her unstretched defenceless deflowered quim while she cries for a mercy that she will not recieve.

Eventually, I feel myself about to come as the friction of her impossibly tight vagina and terrified cries drive me over the edge and I slam deep into her and feel myself spasming inside her and releasing my sperm into her vagina and towards her unprotected fertile young womb as the head presses against the cervix. Her body tenses and she feels the sperm shooting deep inside her as her mouth gapes in a breathless silent scream. The usual story writers would have her begging me to pull out so she doesn't get pregnant but the fact is she only wants the brutall pounding through her bruised, and torn pussy into her battered cervix to stop and isn't even thinking of pregnancy (at least not for the moment).

I lay breathless in top of her sweating fragile feminine form, with body between her legs and my manhood still embedded into her raw, spasming virginal tightness. I savour the sensations of her body quivering against mine, her twat spasming a massage onto my cock to milk out any remaining drops of sperm. The sound of her broken cries and whimpers, her heavy breathing. eventually as I soften, her cunt expells my now reduced member out as it slides against her thigh and her anus before droping softly onto the floor. She is no longer struggling, whats the point. I have already taken everything. There is nothing to protect. She stays still because any movement amplifies the hot pain in her battered raw womanhood so she lays there, legs immodestly splayed in the missionary position (no point in being modest since we know each-other so well now).

I look down on her and see she is beautifull. Her pretty face, beautifull even with tears running out of those bright blue eyes ruining her makeup, her pale milky skin, her small/medium breasts heaving with each breath, her stomach and lower abdomen contracting above her sexy pubic mound with its soft hairs, her incredibly sexy pussy, puffed up from the abuse it just took as blood and sperm drizzle out of it towards her tight butt, her shapely athletic yet plump thighs quivering and spasming. She is beautifull. No one can say I have bad taste in ladies.

Anyway, I should get going, hanging around after the fact is always risky,..but......looking at this ravaged innocent looking beautifull flesh sprawled out on the ground defenceless against further abuse is bringing about another erection. I know it is risky but I want nothing other than to mount her again and ravage her tight little body again without mercy. Decisions, decisions....What do you think I should do?
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #36
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
clean up the mess you've made??
Screw that! I'm the one in charge. She can bloody well clean it up.....with her tongue! If she refuses to follow orders she gets it in the ass!
Old 04-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #37
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

Cream pies, the thought of having some strange bastard seeding a woman when she might get pregnant is rather erotic for me. As the rapist toilet play.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #38
phtlc

Quote:
ROFL
you're everyone's dream rapist
I don't know about that...the girl in the story didn't appreciate my efforts one bit.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:51 AM   #39
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

Haha... well, she is a lucky girl, I can only hope to be as lucky!

definately an amazingly hot post phtlc

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:16 AM   #40
phtlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna69 View Post
Cream pies, the thought of having some strange bastard seeding a woman when she might get pregnant is rather erotic for me
Really she ought to be greatful. I like to think of it as a parting gift so she can remember my indoctrinating her into womanhood