Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-02-2013, 05:02 PM   #41
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburness View Post
^ Ditto!!! I used to dream about the entire group of New Kids On The Block coming into my room and all taking turns using my every hole, and I was a friggin CHILD!! My God... I was, however, molested/raped growing up. At times I've wondered how many of those situations I "unknowingly" put myself in, subconsciously WANTING something to happen, only it turned out nothing like my fantasy. I wish I had known more REAL men who wanted to RP. My bf will kinda act on it, but nothing to the extremes how I want it. He knows of my past and is afraid to do much at all. Wish there were a way to bring out his kink a bit more without him thinking it will mess me up, lol.

Yeah, thats a tough one (about the bf afraid of hurting you more). I had the same issue when I was a younger man. If I knew my partner had been abused.... I treated her like a porcelain doll. I eventually lost a few because I couldn't do what they needed. Fortunately, I've become far more selfish as the years have gone on... and if you need a slap.... you'll get slapped.

And I note how many people say the rape fantasies are normal for women... which I think is agreed, if not obvious. I question though how dominant the theme of being raped in fantasies became after suffering actual abuse.... or, would half the girls really be on this board if they didn't suffer something traumatic in their actual lives?
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:19 PM   #42
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For what it is worth, the woman I know with the most rape fantasies is in an unhappy marriage, too scared to leave and when he demands sex she fantasises about rape to get through it. As a result she now finds the fantasy a turn on. Is that weird ladies?
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:45 PM   #43
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Definitely not a lady here but give her our information and I am sure we can keep a smile on her face.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:16 PM   #44
elementalist33

elementalist33 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)elementalist33 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)elementalist33 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)elementalist33 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)elementalist33 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)elementalist33 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)elementalist33 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)elementalist33 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Doesn't surprise me in the least. I could go into detail why but I think that would bore people.
elementalist33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #45
Jaybee

Jaybee has initial reputation

RF's in women...honestly, as a man, it surprised me how widespread (no pun intended) and deep they clearly are.

I always knew there were a FEW women who fantasised about it, but I always thought they were only the middle-aged Mills and Boon crap, ie

"Wandering through the bushes, I encountered him; a really beefy, handsome hunk showering himself under a waterfall, his chiselled torso partly blocked by his throbbing manhood, but then a twig broke under my foot, and his blowtorch-blue eyes flashed in my direction, I turned and ran half-heartedly, but he was on top form, and on top of me in seconds. I had never seen such sensuous eyes..."

But there are many more who want a man to look rough, or be utterly beastly. Who appreciate a man who wants to be forceful. Though it all makes sense in a 'Big Picture' way, that is all still big, big shock to my conditioning.

I am learning a lot of things about women pretty late in life, recently. And it's all good.

When administered with a good heart, the only reward sweeter, is HEAVEN."
Jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #46
Poison

Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)

Just not the same if I know she's fantasising about it.

Just kidding, you girls are awesome.
Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:40 AM   #47
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lot use girl have reason we come here i like rough sex and only few know aabout it.
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #48
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Whilst the possibility shouldn't be ruled out, and there have been female rapists here in the past, Parisa with her strap-on is one that springs to mind, this board is heavily weighted on the side of male rapists and female victims.

Though all are welcome, male victims aren't going to get much joy here, except perhaps playing a sort of twisted cuckold to their victimised wife.
Given that, it is amazing how many Dommes are on these threads... they could be earning good money forcing customers to submit, so the ones on here must be sincerely into their role. Or do I mean severely?
Old 08-14-2013, 12:13 PM   #49
Studfun4all

Studfun4all has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEONIDOS View Post
women are dirty creatures so no surprise really
This is absolutely correct. It used to surprise me too. Still does at times when I hear it from them, but not so much.
Studfun4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #50
Skirt-Ripper

Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studfun4all View Post
This is absolutely correct. It used to surprise me too. Still does at times when I hear it from them, but not so much.
Before I found forums like this I used to think it was just me and other similair pervirts that were into it. The internet is an eye opener.
Skirt-Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:55 PM   #51
Omegaphallic

Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)

There are also women that fantasize about being the rapist and men that fantasize about being the victim.

I most write men dominate and women victims, but in one of the chapters of Ross' Revenge I switched the script, just out of curisity. Not my thing, but cool.

I've also roleplayed dirty talk with a few strippers and massage rub and tuggers including in a few cases the topic of rape.

Never had any freaks, and only once did someone seem uncomfortable by the aubject matter, no complaints, but I changed the focus out of respect.

Two girls stand out in my mind, both sweet hearts.

When I started writing I got some women who emailed me compliants on my writing. The one that stuck out in my mind was the one that said I gave her multiple orgasms while reading my stories.

And yes the fact the woman share this these fantasies has kept me sane and unsucidal so thank you, and yes I've been sucidical and strongly self hating over these sorts of fantasies when I was younger,then I found out woman had these sorts of fantasies and it brought me a measure of peace.
Omegaphallic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #52
yokayoka

yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybee View Post
"Wandering through the bushes, I encountered him; a really beefy, handsome hunk showering himself under a waterfall, his chiselled torso partly blocked by his throbbing manhood, but then a twig broke under my foot, and his blowtorch-blue eyes flashed in my direction, I turned and ran half-heartedly, but he was on top form, and on top of me in seconds. I had never seen such sensuous eyes..."
That's actually not too bad

Fetishes don't have to be exclusive, you know
yokayoka is offline   Reply With Quote