Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-12-2007, 07:06 AM   #1
clan_hunter

Default Is it cheating?

Ohhhh a moral question, i love these.

Your partner is not into the whole rape/bondage/fetish thing and is very vanilla in terms of your sex life.

You meet someone who wants to roleplay in real life a rape scene and asks you to participate, so you do.

Now you may only do this a few times before calling it quits or meet them every 6-12 months on the side to fill your fantasy only as they don't live near you, there will be no real relationship between you other to fill a quirk you have.

The question is...would you consider it cheating on your partner?
Old 11-12-2007, 09:28 AM   #2
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Guess it depends on what the first oaths to your partner were made of.
If the first jolt of electricity that brought a spark in your eyes and made you want to say 'I like you very much' was made of understanding througout conversations, then you can consider the casual 'aside' carnal activity as not immoral.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:46 AM   #3
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes it is.

As you have described it, it is defiantly cheating on your partner.

Now the question is, what would you do if you found out that your partner was satisfying her particular sexual desire, with another man, several times and/or over a prolonged period of time?
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:10 AM   #4
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Yep...it's cheating...you don't tell her and she doesn't give her consent, then it's definitely cheating.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:01 PM   #5
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

My definition of cheating comes largley from my partners knowlege and acceptance of the events that occur with out her. So.. YES this would be cheating.

This is the sort of thing that needs to be discussed with your partner (BEFORE you do it) To ensure that you swinging around is ok with her. But since she is "vanilla" about sex than I would venture to guess that the whole swing aspect is probably not something she would approve of

Edit: sorry for the gender bias in my statment, Since I am a male I simply stated it from my perspective, Same concept goes for women as the cheaters

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:08 PM   #6
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
Ohhhh a moral question, i love these.

Your partner is not into the whole rape/bondage/fetish thing and is very vanilla in terms of your sex life.

You meet someone who wants to roleplay in real life a rape scene and asks you to participate, so you do.

Now you may only do this a few times before calling it quits or meet them every 6-12 months on the side to fill your fantasy only as they don't live near you, there will be no real relationship between you other to fill a quirk you have.

The question is...would you consider it cheating on your partner?

I think, of course it's cheating! Even if you don't have an emotional relationship. The question is why would you stay with someone who was so unsatisfying that you'd need to go to that extreme? I say "fix her" or dump her
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 06:39 PM   #7
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendel View Post
Now the question is, what would you do if you found out that your partner was satisfying her particular sexual desire, with another man, several times and/or over a prolonged period of time?

That is why i asked my question without any gender in it, its generic for men and women to answer. Hence i used "partner" meaning either sex.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:05 PM   #8
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
I think, of course it's cheating! Even if you don't have an emotional relationship. The question is why would you stay with someone who was so unsatisfying that you'd need to go to that extreme? I say "fix her" or dump her
Well, I stayed with my ex for an additional six years because I couldn't bear the thought of hurting her. Only when the thoughts started to turn to hurting myself did I realize that the next "episode" of our problems would be the last...

But yeah, I think it constitutes cheating. However... this brings up an additional question...

Is it better to cheat the way the question describes; once or twice a year discreetly; if it means salvaging an otherwise satisfying relationship? Especially if perhaps you are raising children or have family that would be distraught by the divorce?

It's not really a grey area, but... then again, the old "does this dress make me look fat?" question causes a moral dilema in some people...

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 07:16 PM   #9
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

yes it is cheating. and I guess doing it will fuck your head up too becasue you will always be thinking of the other person and if you would be better with them.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:52 PM   #10
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodavictimm View Post
Is it better to cheat the way the question describes; once or twice a year discreetly; if it means salvaging an otherwise satisfying relationship? Especially if perhaps you are raising children or have family that would be distraught by the divorce?

Not unless you TELL your partner. If they can learn to deal with it, then great! BUT even if they cannot deal with it and they leave you, at least you were honest and took responsibility and faced the consequences however horrible, for your own actions! Life's not always easy
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 12:19 AM   #11
TheWhy

TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)

I lived through this situation. A vanilla wife, a child involved, and meeting potential partners.

I refused to look elsewhere. My personal moral code says I made promises, I took the oath, therefore it was not open to debate. Though it was not as hard as it may sound. While the marriage was good, I found that I could handle only vanilla, she meant that much to me.

Later, when the marriage went sour (for many reasons, the sex not being one of them), I still waited based on the promises until after the divorce was filed and we were separated. That final wait was extremely painful.

I believe that if you need to cheat to keep the marriage alive, it's not really alive to begin with.

BTW, I'm not claiming perfect morals. But I do believe promises are sacred.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:26 AM   #12
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Depends on the way you see it. If you see it as a game?
I mean would anyone consider cheating playing football with the opposite sex?
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:55 AM   #13
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

yes of course its cheating, but you know, you only live once!