Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-19-2007, 04:18 AM   #1
clan_hunter

Default Sharing your partner- aimed at couples who swing

Not trying to pry into your personal life just interested in how couples who involve others in roleplay (rape play or otherwise) in real life think about there partners going off and seeing someone for sex without the other knowing, maybe someone you have had a threesome with once before.

As you two are partners with open minds and dont mind sharing each other with other persons in role play have you slept with another man/women without him/her knowing and do/would you consider it cheating?
Old 09-06-2007, 04:47 AM   #2
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Well CH, yes, it is considered cheating. We never do anything without letting the other know.

As a rule we always play together. There have been some exceptions when I've been unable to make it because of work obligations that she's seen guys we've been with and trusted, but always with my knowledge. I'd never go behind her back and she'd never go behind mine.

Basically, if you don't have an open and honest relationship with each other and communication between the partners, then you shouldn't be in the "lifestyle" at all. This is about adding to our fun. We're not looking for something missing, but something additional.

One mistake we see single (many married, pretending to be single guys too) make consistently is thinking wives in the "lifestyle" can't wait to jump in bed with them. It's something you get a good laugh over or lots of eye-rolling whenever couples discuss this.

Is cheating unheard of in the "swing community" ? No. But those relationships were usually headed for the divorce courts anyway. You don't "save a marriage" by "swinging". But, it seems to be much less of a problem than among "vanilla" relationships.

Hope that answers your questions.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:04 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Some people might not if they have an open OPEN relationship where you have fuck free cards. some want the details, others say fuck who you want dont tell me about it dont rub it in my face. In some ways I envy such freedom.

Given our current rules, developed over our first year of swinging, I would consider it cheating if my man did it behind my back without my permission or knowledge. Is it stands now, I actively encourage him if he wants to play and I really dont want to know the girl or the details. So long as I get that option as well!

In summary: if one partner is having cake and the other partner is getting cake AND secretly also gorging on biscuits thats cheating. At the end of the day its about fairness. the fact someone has to keep it a secret from their spouse implies some kind of emotional connection with the other person and thus is probably breaking rules.

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-06-2007 at 06:48 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:55 PM   #4
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
Some people might not if they have an open OPEN relationship where you have fuck free cards. some want the details, others say fuck who you want dont tell me about it dont rub it in my face. In some ways I envy such freedom.

That's pretty much where we stand in our marriage. We have an open relationship with some rules and as long as the rules are followed there isn't a problem. I don't hide things from him but then again I don't really give details either.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote