Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-08-2007, 12:26 AM   #21
Intangible

Intangible has initial reputation

I know I'm fairly new around here, and I can't honestly say you can expect me to be very active, but I thought I'd step up and play devil's advocate for a moment.

Before I do, I should point out that I am not, in fact, one of those guys who'd stare at a woman while she's looking (At least, I try not to, I'm only human) and I have no idea what it even means to "moan" at one. I don't whistle or cat-call or anything like that, as I believe it is the height of classlessness, which may not be a word.

That said, what's wrong with looking?

I mean, ignoring for the fact that the eyes are our tools for understanding the world, and that by looking at you up and down, he may not, in fact be thinking anything sexual (I grant you that he is) but rather, like a lot of men to do each other all the time, sizing you up and assessing how much of a threat you could be.

But even if he is looking you up and down for sex, are we so entrenched in our strict standards as a society that even the citizens of a board like THIS one cannot admit that sex, and sexual lust, is a natural and normal thing, and that the man, while possibly unappealing to you, is only acting in a way similar to every animal on this planet by signaling in one fashion or another his desire to mate?

Society tells us that we should be offended, and that for some reason we shouldn't like when someone looks at us and considers our sexual merit, but honestly, this is something we're just never going to stop doing, men or women, and I've had women(ok, womAn) do it to me, and I do understand that there are unpleasant aspects.

Sex is the driving ambition of life, the continued vitality of the species depends on it, and no matter how we cloth ourselves, no matter how sophisticated we make our grunts and how many machines we make to peel our bananas for us, we're still only a few million years removed from our tree-dwelling ancestors, and they fucked each other in front of everybody.
Intangible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:52 AM   #22
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice thread you should speak up more often!? Nothing is wrong with looking of course as in a casual glance with locking of eyes for a few moments followed by a friendly smile from both people. Is very nice and how people do meet.

On the other hand like you pointed out there is mean and scary type of stares, long stares with no smiles, just a long cold look that chills you and you wonder if you will be his next victim??

Thanks again for your well thought out post and it is nice to know that there are real men like you, still out there!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:31 PM   #23
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intangible
I know I'm fairly new around here, and I can't honestly say you can expect me to be very active, but I thought I'd step up and play devil's advocate for a moment.

Before I do, I should point out that I am not, in fact, one of those guys who'd stare at a woman while she's looking (At least, I try not to, I'm only human) and I have no idea what it even means to "moan" at one. I don't whistle or cat-call or anything like that, as I believe it is the height of classlessness, which may not be a word.

That said, what's wrong with looking?

I mean, ignoring for the fact that the eyes are our tools for understanding the world, and that by looking at you up and down, he may not, in fact be thinking anything sexual (I grant you that he is) but rather, like a lot of men to do each other all the time, sizing you up and assessing how much of a threat you could be.

But even if he is looking you up and down for sex, are we so entrenched in our strict standards as a society that even the citizens of a board like THIS one cannot admit that sex, and sexual lust, is a natural and normal thing, and that the man, while possibly unappealing to you, is only acting in a way similar to every animal on this planet by signaling in one fashion or another his desire to mate?

Society tells us that we should be offended, and that for some reason we shouldn't like when someone looks at us and considers our sexual merit, but honestly, this is something we're just never going to stop doing, men or women, and I've had women(ok, womAn) do it to me, and I do understand that there are unpleasant aspects.

Sex is the driving ambition of life, the continued vitality of the species depends on it, and no matter how we cloth ourselves, no matter how sophisticated we make our grunts and how many machines we make to peel our bananas for us, we're still only a few million years removed from our tree-dwelling ancestors, and they fucked each other in front of everybody.
It wasnt just the looking, but staring.. while i was looking.. then he moans mm um.. that thing, and keeps walking still staring at me, as he walks forward,.... pissed me off, another thing is when HUSBANDS BESIDE THEIR WIVES STARE.... I am like WHAT THE FUCK? THAT MORE THAN ANYTHING, SETS ME OFF.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.

Last edited by hornybisexualbitch; 08-08-2007 at 12:34 PM.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:16 PM   #24
Intangible

First, thanks for not tearing my head off. I don't mean to say I thought anyone would, but it's always a risky affair when an unknown disagrees with a known.

My overall point is simply that we, as a society, have gone too far to mollycoddle everyone who feels the least bit bad about anything. We're so far gone now that someone who looks, just LOOKS at you is somehow invading your personal space. Like I said, I don't moan/whistle/taunt people on the street, in bars or anywhere, but that air is everyone's and anyone has the right to fill it with as much sound as they want.

No matter how many parents and governments and teachers and after school specials featuring Kathy-Lee Gifford tell you about manners, nothing they can teach you will overcome you're #1 biologican imperitive. It's just not going to happen. It's like trying to teach people not to breath out anymore, because it can smell bad. Yes, it can, but the fact remains that breathing out is a really big part of our continued survival as a species.

Politeness, manners, political correctness, all those sorts of things are fabricated concepts, imaginary guidelines that change depending on who you ask. They are not energy, nor are they chemical reactions on the brain, like feelings. If you hadn't been raised believing people did not have the right to look at you in 'that' way, then you wouldn't have any problem with it. It's a strictly social thing.

I look at it in a very broken-down sense. What is happening is that a man is turning his photo-receptive sensor cells in the appropriate direction to absorb and interpret the light reflecting off of you. The light is going to hit him anyways, and bounce off of him, he might as well see what data it contains.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:05 PM   #25
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey uhhh MR. SPOCK dont be too precise and logical with your orderly thoughts and precise wording okay.

Could you tone it down a bit for us common folks please!
With broken glass
Old 08-09-2007, 02:09 PM   #26
Intangible

Yeah, that's going to be pretty much how I talk, so...

www.dictionary.com

Rise to the challenge.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:59 PM   #27
vestri vinco

vestri vinco can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to vestri vinco

she did say to most men.. so thats not all of us lol.
vestri vinco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:32 PM   #28
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Hey intang...will give it a try okay!!
With broken glass
Old 08-11-2007, 05:26 AM   #29
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

HBSB, it's kind of a harsh judgement to render on most men based on that one incident. I'd have to agree there are some who are rude and insensitive, but most are polite enough not to stare and make inappropriate gestures. We do that out of the corner of our eye and mentally instead. As the comedian RIchard Klein once said, "If you women could read our minds, you'd never stop slapping us".

But we're definitely not the only ones. About 25 years ago, the wife and I did nautilus religiously. We had a standing appointment in the evenings and we'd pretty much see the same people every day we were there. There was this one woman who's appointment immediately followed mine. I not only caught her staring at my croitch, but trying to see up the pant leg of my gym shorts. Tsk, tsk, tsk, ladies....you should learn to control yourselves.

Actually, I agree with Jerry Seinfeld's comment. When asked by a friend, "If you were a woman, would you find this guy attractive", he responded by saying, "If I were a woman, I'd be down at the docks waiting for the fleet to come in !". I'd be the same way.

By making light of this, I'm not unsympathetic. It bothered you and the person was definitely being a dumbass. I just think you might eventually see this as an amusing memory to shake your head at and say, "MEN !", rather than turn to anger. On day the wife decided to wear a tank top to work on casual friday. She's well-endowed (44 DDD). She was highly amused by the fact that all the guys at work were hanging around her desk all day. We had a really good time that night .

Intangible, is "biologican" a new political party ?

SIndyloo...did you ever do nautilus ? .
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 11:49 AM   #30
Hunter Raper

Hunter Raper has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybisexualbitch
FUCK YOU

You stupid assholes, i hate you, what the fuck make you think that you can just stare me up and down, WITH ME LOOKING AT YOU, you ingorant, dick headed, cocky jackass. Have some respect dammnit, that is just fucking rude, and then you have the damn nerve to moan at me, you stupid fucking DICK. I am not even anything to look at, so what the fuck,

Take my advice, Grow some damn brains, quit thinking with your dick, then, go jump off a 200,000 ft building.

No offense to the good men...
LOL what the fuck just fucking stare back.
Hunter Raper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:47 PM   #31
Surreal Killa

Surreal Killa has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I will look all I want. Don't dress like a slut if you don't want voyeurs/to be raped.
Surreal Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:21 PM   #32
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal Killa
I will look all I want. Don't dress like a slut if you don't want voyeurs/to be raped.
I guess you better look as you will never have.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:28 AM   #33
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

I love and respect men. Without men this world would be an awful place. Thank you for the amazing things you have done for the world men.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:03 AM   #34
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav

You cannot own the public sight of you. If a person's staring bothers you, tell him/her or tell your husband to go tell him/her. Until such time however, i shall look/stare at an individual as extensively as i desire to do.

And if a man without warning or "would you please stop staring" attacks me, i'm afraid i'd have to castrate him by ripping his testicles off .

Sorry, i don't tolerate idiocy nor mental/intellectual retardation .

So, if said comment was aimed at me. Fuck you right back .
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:24 PM   #35
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Oh??? and if all else fails a short stream of Pepper Spray to the eyes takes care of the staring!!
With broken glass
Old 10-03-2007, 06:09 PM   #36
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Crap, the way my dating has been going I thought that was foreplay!
Old 10-04-2007, 08:01 PM   #37
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Wow???? remind me not too date you!??
With broken glass
Old 10-05-2007, 11:28 AM   #38
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

damn... i'm wordless... intang kinda said it all... tho some of the statements i don't agree on... but yeh...

least i'm not usually a staring kinda guy