Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-15-2007, 07:49 AM   #1
Willow663

Willow663 has initial reputation
Default If there is nothing wrong with it, why do i feel so bad!!

Just a random question that has been on my mind for a long time, Im not saying rape fantasy's etc are wrong, i just don't understand why i feel so weird, and dirty and not normal! And yet i am constantly getting off on the thought of being raped, its pretty much the only thing that gets me off! anyones thoughts or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks heaps
Old 11-15-2007, 08:15 AM   #2
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Willow, your question is easier than Lucy's because you're not talking about reality whereas it sounds like she had some serious reality damage done to her...

Probably guilt stems from the societal norm... thinking that what you like is somehow deviant causes you to feel guilty about it. Once you realize that there are a lot more people like you out there, you start to feel less guilty... Hanging around here will help I think...

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:40 AM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You feel bad because you are affected by society's "do" and "donts", because in school, family, church, tv, everywhere, people try to put our thoughts in a mold and make us think that "right" is what they say its "right".

And finally, you feel bad because you care about what others will think about your fantasy.
Its not their business!
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:43 AM   #4
Willow663

Willow663 has initial reputation

Thanks for ur replys

Your both right about what you have said, it makes sense, thanks heaps
Old 11-15-2007, 12:31 PM   #5
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hey there willow663 welcome to rb !!

u must NOT care what anybody thinks and then u will have no problems !!

society has taught women to cover their chests !!!!! OPEN YOUR EYE TO THE TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2007, 10:52 PM   #6
Angel Of Death

Angel Of Death has initial reputation

i feel the same way :| I have rape fantaisies about people. It makes me feel bad, maybe cause I was molested 6x....meh...
Angel Of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:52 AM   #7
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

the fact that you feel bad means you have a conscience, and you are worst off without it.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:50 AM   #8
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Its because your a filthy bitch who needs punishing!
Old 11-25-2007, 01:31 AM   #9
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Trust me, some / most guys get the 'wrong' feeling from the other direction, too!

Part of the problem is conflicting societal conditioning. Society tells you to be meek and subservient (the '50s household view), or it tells you to be 'equal' (the TODAY'S WOMAN), or you're supposed to be strong-willed and not let men push you around (radical leftist feminist bitch...) There's no way to be 'equal' but you can be 'equivalent'.

In the first case, it's OK to be taken advantage of, but that whole train of conditioning has been severely downplayed since the '60s. Both of the other two modes take it as a violation of your Rights As A Woman, and it's just wrong for a women to want to let go and allow someone else have their way. The radical feminists are the most amazing... I always keep a heady stock of hard lesbian BDSM photos around to really get them pissed off and upset. Oh, the internal conflicts.... "Here, Butch, explain this!"

The whole joy of taboos is the feeling of wrongness, of going against what you're told is right and proper. Some of it is telling society to piss off, some probably a youthful attitude of automatically disagreeing with Tradition and what your parents tell you is truth, some of it is the butterflies you get from breaking the Laws set by all of the 'right thinking' people. Eff 'em, they were dead wrong about Reefer Madness, so how fucking smart could they possibly be??

In this group, part of the thrill is the danger of letting go, too. The whole "Oh, God, what if he..." process is fun from both sides. If danger wasn't thrilling, there wouldn't be quite so many adrenaline junkies. It's a rush!

And quite franky, it's FUN to let go of all of the restrictions and give total control to someone else... you're along for the ride, but you don't have to *do* anything to get there. It's a nice break from all of the crap that society tells you you're supposed to do: just kick back and enjoy!

Based purely off the numbers of subs vs doms I've seen, roughly 4 out of 5 women aren't happy with the 'equality' gig, and they've said screw it, I want to *bottom*! At least in THIS segment of society, the guys are saying "Cool, we're with you! We're tired of being the pussy-wipped or castrated/neutered companions that Redbook says you're supposed to want in a man." Ma'am, we want to rip your clothes off and do HORRIBLY nasty things to you! We can be mostly civilized in the coffee bar, but we're animals underneath!

It takes all kinds to make a society, and the 'norms' are purely that: they're the average, uninteresting middle-ground. Society also includes the extremes of the curve, folks that want to push the edges and find their thrills in different areas. No two people are exactly alike; we all have different drives and joys. If society can't encompass the extremes, then society needs to be changed or ignored.

And women's magazines are bullshit. The sex surveys I've read had women's honest opinions of what they want more skewed towards where YOU are than what's currently the popular image of where you SHOULD be. To hell with the conditioning. If you like doing something, then the only real problem is finding a compatible partner that enjoys similar pleasures.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:41 PM   #10
FieryButterfly

FieryButterfly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to FieryButterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Of Death View Post
i feel the same way :| I have rape fantaisies about people. It makes me feel bad, maybe cause I was molested 6x....meh...
I'm sorta like that. I was molested by a friend of my brothers. No sexual penetration, just groping and rubbing. The guy still lives here and still hangs around with my brother. Whenever my brother aint around, he likes to call me his fine piece of ass and will constantly stroke my thigh or smack my ass, depending on the situation. Doesn't really get worse than that, except for one time I was fixing myself dinner and he managed to get in the kitchen without me noticing and got up behind me, pinned me up against the counter with his body and kinda grinded his hips against my butt while he reached around and basically just did everything he could with his hands to my tits. Groped over shirt, groped under shirt/above the bra, removed bra and groped bare tits and so on and so forth. While I despise the prick, I can't help but be turned on by what he does, which I can hide for the most part.....he's an idiot and wouldn't notice anyways and I get turned on by the simple thought of not only what he does, but also just having anyone force themself on me in general. May have also lead to my sexual indiscration with various family members.

Last edited by FieryButterfly; 12-01-2007 at 08:40 PM.
FieryButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:03 AM   #11
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Good question, good concerns

Hi, Willow!

Your thread has been dormant for a few weeks, but I just saw it for the first time. (New member, reading through past threads.) I thought you posed good questions and concerns, and this needs to be talked out a little more.

I certainly don't know the full answer as to why I have fantasies of being raped. Sometimes I feel weird, dirty, or abnormal about it, too. But if someone had a magic pill to "cure" my preoccupation, I wouldn't want to take it. Wherever these feelings come from, I know that they come from way deep inside me, someplace very elemental and very central to who I am as a woman. Though this sometimes causes me discomfort, I don't want to give up this important part of myself.

My sexual interests aren't limited to rape fantasy, of course. There's a lot more garden-variety sexual energy I enjoy as well. But the rape stuff is very dark and very powerful, and it moves me very deeply in a way that nothing else can.

Thanks for bringing this up!

judith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow663 View Post
Just a random question that has been on my mind for a long time, Im not saying rape fantasy's etc are wrong, i just don't understand why i feel so weird, and dirty and not normal! And yet i am constantly getting off on the thought of being raped, its pretty much the only thing that gets me off! anyones thoughts or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks heaps
judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 03:26 AM   #12
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

I agree with Judith on this I wouldn't "fix" this if I could the best sex I've ever had has been rape role plays there something so amazing and primal...judith you need to check your PMs!
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 08:33 AM   #13
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

We all have occasion to want raw sex, unencumbered by those nice social norms of a romantic relationship. The longer we're denied, the more we want it to happen.

If we're normal, we have been affected by religious and/or societal norms. We are told to deny ourselves, to develop a relationship on which to base the sex, to wait. As the urge grows, we begin to construct fantasy situations where we can get what we want without waiting. The longer we have to wait, the more elaborate those fantasies become.

We want to take or be taken, depending on our biology. The stronger the urge becomes, the more we want it to happen "right now !!!". This, also, triggers all those tabus. We feel that it's wrong, that we're not "normal", that we're guilty of wanting to dispense with the restraints we've been taught, that we're psychologially "sick". This is especially true when the moment has passed.

Why are are a lot of us wired this way ? Beats the hell out of me.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote