Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-24-2007, 04:32 PM   #141
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

true that
Old 11-03-2007, 01:50 AM   #142
Demon King

Demon King is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Demon King

Number7 here is a prime example of what i think most of us are talking about, i am a salesmen and when i went to this one house the guy was a real jerk in turning me away and then as i was leaving he tried to hand my one of those little booklets of what you need to know anout heaven or some shit, all i could do was laugh and tell him i had a difference in opinion and show him my Demon King tat. man did he get pissed but the point is those are the type of people that make christianity a prime target for "bashing" ( cant think of a better word).
Old 11-03-2007, 10:01 AM   #143
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes great point Demon king....lot of them talk the talk but dont do the fucking walk! Idiots...dont tell me I am going to burn in hell unless you take that fucking log out of your own eye first!

Funnest Time I had was when the Watchtower people would show up or the LDS guys...."Hey You guys are right in time to join us In our Satan Worship?? Come on In!!" Wow did they ever leave fast!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 01:27 PM   #144
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

A human institution that's full of hypocrites ?!?!?!? Tell me it isn't so !!!!

Better yet, name one that ain't....
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #145
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Funnest Time I had was when the Watchtower people would show up or the LDS guys...."Hey You guys are right in time to join us In our Satan Worship?? Come on In!!" Wow did they ever leave fast!!
I pulled the same thing one Saturday? morning. 7am comes a knock at the door: it's a guy in black flanked by two women in black. He said "Is this a house of SIN?!?" and I replied "It sure as hell is! Wanna come in for a few beers and an orgy?"

Don't *ever* wake me early in the day with a leading line like that...
Old 11-04-2007, 06:36 PM   #146
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntense View Post
I pulled the same thing one Saturday? morning. 7am comes a knock at the door: it's a guy in black flanked by two women in black. He said "Is this a house of SIN?!?" and I replied "It sure as hell is! Wanna come in for a few beers and an orgy?"

Don't *ever* wake me early in the day with a leading line like that...
*roflmao*
Maybe he lost the adress for the local henhouse,and ha to ask in the neiborhood.
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:45 AM   #147
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey Leparas welcome back...I missed you here and your short but fun comments!!
With broken glass
Old 11-11-2007, 09:59 PM   #148
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Hey Leparas welcome back...I missed you here and your short but fun comments!!
Thank you sindyloo,and btw is that you on your avatar?
Old 11-27-2007, 01:34 PM   #149
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Well, I have a new sub-human class of 'Christians' to rant about today!

A friend was describing the drama and trauma between another friend and his family. At around 12 years old, the family converted to Jehova's Witnesses, a particularly foul and evil sect of intolerant devil worshipers (apparently they formally reject or disavow the gay lifestyle.) At some point in his young adulthood, he came to the realization that he wasn't quite like the other boys, and the shit hit the fan.

The family has since shunned him, not even recognizing him for the most part as a person: they are not allowed to break bread with him, have him at family functions, etc. He's survived decades of this sort of mental abuse since then.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!?!? How the hell can you just 'write off' a child?

Personally, I'd dearly love to tie them to a fence and horsewhip them repeatedly. It's not quite as bad as what they've done to their own flesh and blood, but it'd get some of the anger and aggression out in the open.

At it's core, our society embraces protecting our children. That's the most basic element of civilization, and continues on down through nearly the entire animal kingdom. How could some self-righteous group of shitholes decide that a warped vision of God is more important than family?? Does a 'just and loving' God decree that you abandon your children to the cold merely because they grew up a little different from your other kids?? Sure, toss 'em to the wolves, God won't mind!

This whole attitude has me so pissed off that I could spit nails..... and they're damned lucky that he's a much more calm person at heart than I am. Think "Lizzy Borden..."

<grabs an AK-47 and goes on the warpath against this crew of pricks!>
Old 11-27-2007, 11:16 PM   #150
Ntense
Privileged Member

That's for any 'Christian apologists' that would like to downplay the brutal and fucking insane Jehova's Witnesses. It's a funny image, but I'm not laughing.

How in hell could you call yourself a 'Supreme Being' and order your followers to abjure their children merely because they're *special*?

At a minimum, these fucking twats have either read their Good Book entirely wrong, or they're wholly deranged. I have absolute and rock-solid faith that THEY got the wrong damn message. If they're the Blessed Children of God, then I'm gonna slit my throat, 'cos I sure as hell don't want to exist in a universe that was invented by a child hater. I can't even BEGIN to imagine a 'heaven' populated by this sort of arrogant assholes. The mind boggles...

I've been poking fun and having you on earlier in the thread, but I'm damned well not amused at the situation above. It makes me want to go all medieval: visions of bloody battle-axes and limbs flying are my 'happy place' concerning the offal calling themselves Witnesses. Thank God there's only 16 million of 'em world-wide. The rest of us can scrape 'em off of our boots and go on with life.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:34 AM   #151
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post
Christians are hypocrites

I believe that the title almost says it all. Christians, throughout centuries, have been preaching about love, such as compassion, caring, tolerance, understanding, respect, etc. but yet they failed to demonstrate it through their actions, emphatically. In more serious (and most) cases, they act in such a way that is opposite to what they preach. It is clear that anyone who says one thing and does another meets the definition of a hypocrite. Let's look at a clearer definition of the word:

"Hypocrite: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings" - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Christians, especially those who are particularly enthusiastic and supportive of their beliefs, tend to expect non-christians to hold their beliefs or at least read about them. They argued that their religion contains "the truth" or "the way to life" and so we ought to consider them with an "open heart". However, when we, non-christians (such as atheists, anti-christians, etc) ask them to consider our beliefs, which are opposite to theirs, they immediately and obstinately refused. Their reason for refusing is nothing more than the claim that we are wrong and they are right, without the need to think any further. However, if we were to make the same claim about them, they get offended.

Even if christians were to make any attempts to consider the views of non-christians, they will still do so without putting their own beliefs aside. The reason is that they have difficulty remaining neutral, and that they are close-minded individuals (who expect others to be open-minded).
Ho fuck I will talk about religion again, and ask for a truce in 2 posts, how pathetic will that be...let's see..

None of the Christians you are accusing is pretending to apply perfectly his religion. But some faith is better than no faith at all. It's like a dad teaching his kid. Don't get drunk kid, it's no good for you. But you know, I sometimes got drunk when I had too many worries at work. So my dear little kid, you have to find out the subtle balance between healthy drinking & fancy drinking. No. It doesn't work like that. Every rule has to be written in a straight and clear way otherwise it won't make it through the test of time. You have to understand man always got shit scared of the great unknowed. Whenever you call it apocalypse or flooding or the lightning strikes of divine justice.....man needs images and historical heritage to give the mind something to rely on. Don't take things at the first degree. You think god is too straight ? You got tired of the great beardy rule maker living in the clouds ? Ok. Give up on the ancient testament and just read or reread the new testament. There you will find the one considered as god's son : Jesus. Look at the way he dealt with all the dilemns and conflictuals situations he found in Israel back then, and you will notice someone who goes far behind the ten commandments. Every rule has an exception and finds a situation were compromises can be found in everybody's interest. The 'You should not kill' commandment is just a basis that can be adapt to critical situations. Look at the templar, they were armed monks. You think they would let someone step on them when some troublemaker started to sneak around ? When order comes in the play, when people lives can be endangered, then violence can be the last ressort. The 'You should not kill' commandment can be linked with the 'Care and love your brothers' Jesus advice. What I'm trying to tell you is that no rule and no teachings will ever be perfect enough to fit will all situations that can come up from that twisted planet we're living on. But this is not a good reason for us to become weak. As long as some leaders will come up with some good advice to take, we should keep on writing them down and try to mix them with our lifes. Sometimes some frustrated Christians people will get way too straight, sometimes some of them will be too passive, but if you give a good look around, you will always find countries were a good balance is made with religion. Here in France we had this Priest called Father Gaillot. He had some trouble with the Vatican because he was taking religion to the tv sets and kind making a fool of himself. It took 6 years of him fooling around before the pope Jean Paul 2 decided to fire him. That's a bit better than the St Inquisition work back then, right ? I don't know how seriously someone like me posting pics of murders in the rowdy room can be taken, but if you could allow me the benefice of the doubt, I can tell you about dozens christians associations here that work their ass off to get medication out there to Africa or any other countries in distress. We're just humans, we can't a all act perfectly, but it never hurts to try to answer questions of morality than letting ourselves drown in chaos.

Last edited by shysnale; 11-28-2007 at 10:38 AM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 03:11 PM   #152
LeParas
Privileged Member

Salu shysnale,ca va bien?
I think he means the guys like at those religious TV shows over there in the USA.
I think he didnt means the christian people at all.
BTW. I was in Africa as a soldier for over three years,and i know the christians
and other NGO´s did/do a great job over there,they have earned my deepest
respect.

Last edited by LeParas; 11-29-2007 at 03:21 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:36 PM   #153
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Great pont LE....Paras!! umm you are french are you not Mon ami???

But yes the morons like Falwell.....Robertson and the other Fucking fakes do give the true Christians a bad image as they are only in it for the Money!??

Oh and my love Shysnale........look what you guys did to that poor innocent Virgin Girl Joan De Arc??? Come on burning a virgin before using her??? Dumb asses!!!
With broken glass
Old 11-29-2007, 06:23 PM   #154
Ntense
Privileged Member

Shy: ( just a suggestion... )

It's damned hard to read "stream of consciousness" writing styles.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:03 PM   #155
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol nice one nntense
Old 11-30-2007, 11:34 PM   #156
Ntense
Privileged Member

A little humor at the expense of the Catholics. Fuck 'em, let 'em turn the other cheek!

http://rapidshare.com/files/73475688...-_Catholic.mp3

Damn, had to look all over before I found this one again! It's one of my favorites, particularly the first bit.
I have the voice down pat, ready for the next time some asshole insists I go to their church. This is Mike Armstrong in the piece 'More Fun Things To Do (to Catholics)', and it's a hoot!

http://rapidshare.com/files/73478390...ings_to_Do.mp3

Last edited by Ntense; 12-02-2007 at 12:57 AM.
Ntense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 12:07 AM   #157
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Funny thing, though, never heard Fallwell, Robertson, etc call for beheading a teacher because she let her class name a teddy bear Jesus....

Just talkin degree her folks...
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 07:37 PM   #158
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Three-quarters of the American population literally believes in religious miracles. The numbers who believe in the devil, in resurrection, God does this and that — astonishing. These are numbers that you have nowhere in the industrial world.

—Noam Chomsky

I've actually read since that 90% of Americans believe in god compared to some 40% of Europeans. This means Americans actually have more in common with El Quada than the civilized world ....

Another quote I like:

In exchange for obedience, Christianity promises salvation in an afterlife; but in order to elicit obedience through this promise, Christianity must convince men that they need salvation, that there is something to be saved from. Christianity has nothing to offer a happy man living in a natural, intelligible universe. If Christianity is to gain a motivational foothold, it must declare war on earthly pleasure and happiness, and this, historically, has been its precise course of action. In the eyes of Christianity, man is sinful and helpless in the face of God, and is potential fuel for the flames of hell. Just as Christianity must destroy reason before it can introduce faith, so it must destroy happiness before it can introduce salvation.

-- George H Smith, Atheism: The Case Against God
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 04:02 AM   #159
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson View Post
Three-quarters of the American population literally believes in religious miracles. The numbers who believe in the devil, in resurrection, God does this and that — astonishing. These are numbers that you have nowhere in the industrial world.

—Noam Chomsky

I've actually read since that 90% of Americans believe in god compared to some 40% of Europeans. This means Americans actually have more in common with El Quada than the civilized world ....

Another quote I like:

In exchange for obedience, Christianity promises salvation in an afterlife; but in order to elicit obedience through this promise, Christianity must convince men that they need salvation, that there is something to be saved from. Christianity has nothing to offer a happy man living in a natural, intelligible universe. If Christianity is to gain a motivational foothold, it must declare war on earthly pleasure and happiness, and this, historically, has been its precise course of action. In the eyes of Christianity, man is sinful and helpless in the face of God, and is potential fuel for the flames of hell. Just as Christianity must destroy reason before it can introduce faith, so it must destroy happiness before it can introduce salvation.

-- George H Smith, Atheism: The Case Against God
My dear Emily, you have a serious need to read some history of religious events outside the Us, and most importantly, read the new testament. When I'm saying read, it doesn't mean jump from one line to another, really make a stop on Jesus parables and try to understand how they match in a life of a practical christian. Words like obedience or salvation are not needed. There's a lot of parts where Jesus leaves choices to people about what they want to do and wishes then the best for their future. Fear of god is not necessary. The only thing people should be affraid of is ignorance.

Last edited by shysnale; 12-04-2007 at 04:52 AM.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:51 AM   #160
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Matthew 13:24-29

The Parable of the Weeds

24 - Jesus told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 - But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 - When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

27 - The owner's servants came to him and said, 'Sir, didn't you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?'

28 - 'An enemy did this,' he replied.
"The servants asked him, 'Do you want us to go and pull them up?'

29 - 'No,' he answered, 'because while you are pulling the weeds, you may root up the wheat with them.

Through this parable Jesus tends to explain pure goodness and pure evil doesn't exist. It all goes together. If you take all bad away, good doesn't mean anything anymore & vice and versa. People have to deal with imperfections of life, and no one needs to fall in extreme behaviors to 'purge' himself ot others. What this parable is trying to say is be surrounded by evil is necessary to learn self control and to improve your behavior. This is why Emily Johnson's stuff like : "Just as Christianity must destroy reason before it can introduce faith, so it must destroy happiness before it can introduce salvation", is sterile. This is typically a thoughtless copy & paste act of someone who likes to bash around without thinking. I do not mean any offence to you Emily or to any of you guys who dislikes Catholicism. I was grown in a very straigh 'Old France' Catholic familly. I knew this anger you talk about, and it remainded in my mind for years before I was lucky enough to find someone to encourage me reread the bible.

Please, if you pursue on bashing on Catholism, do come up with serious thought instead of acting like Ntense, I mean a little 15 years old brainless kid who try to jump on every historical event that can serve his interest instead of coming up with some spiritual thinking that could help this debate go farther.

No offence.

Last edited by shysnale; 12-04-2007 at 04:56 AM.