Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
bdsmamanda

bdsmamanda has initial reputation
Default BDSM Ideas

Ive always wanted to do a rape fantasys with my boyfriend any idea how to bring up this topic of bdsm? I dont want to scare him out of it, but maybe someone with some bondage experience can help.

thx

BDSM Kings
bdsmamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could come over and tie you naked on the bed.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:45 PM   #3
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If this is a serious question, I may have some ideas on how to woo a young fellow's heart.

I would introduce the idea of light bondage as a game you two can play. Offer him tying you up and doing whatever he wants as a prize for you getting to tie him up tonight. I would phrase it as he gets to have a night of you tied up and vulnerable whenever he wants, within a two week period. The time frame is required or else he'll put it off. We men do that, sorry. If he agrees, do some usual foreplay sort of stuff with him and then lead him into the bedroom or wherever you've planned to do this.

This is the important bit. Give him the illusion in his mind this was spontaneous and you want to try it out for fun. Tie him up and then spend a long time teasing him unmercifully. Run your hair across his face. Run your hard nipples across his lips. Kiss and nibble his nipples. Stay away from his hard cock for a while, then start licking and playing with it. Give him head, but DON'T let him come. Get him almost there, and then stop. Do this several times. When he finally peaks, it will be the biggest most mind-blowing orgasm of his life!

Then a few days later it'll be your turn. Whatever he does, go with it. I can guarantee you it will not measure up to your rape fantasies nor will he be a majestic top ready to usher you into a living slave relationship. Just lay back and enjoy the helpless feeling and what he's doing to you. Gently encourage what you like by sighing and moaning and telling him that's just right. Eventually if he's up for this he'll pick up on it and have a great ride on you. If he just piddles around and then fucks you, he may not be your sado-man. Sorry.

Now a word about what to use when tying each other up. For him use whatever is handy. Remember the thing here is to make it look like you just want to try this out, so he's under no pressure to perform. Use cotton scarfs, neck ties, or cloth belts to tie him up. DO NOT USE SILK SCARVES!!!! Bondage done with silk ties must use special knots or you could at best wind up with a ruined scard when you have to cut the knot apart after it turns into an impenetrable ball of hard cloth. At worst you'll end up in the emergency room due to loss of blood in an extremity that caused nerve damage. I know that's what they all use in the movies and stories, but don't do it.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote