Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-07-2011, 05:10 AM   #1
mugger

mugger Level 1 (100+)mugger Level 1 (100+)
Default Irish glamour model attacked

From a well known tabloid "A young glamour model has spoken of her mugging terror in Belfast city centre.
as she and a friend were attacked beaten up and had their handbags stolen by three men in the early hours of last Sunday. 28281_294_2_jacke_pink_01.jpg
The 23-year-old pictured — who models at car racing shows across Europe and has worked with top London photographers — was left with a broken jaw and was so traumatised after the attack she says doesn’t think she’ll ever be able to walk through Belfast city centre again at night.
The stunning brunnete, along with a girl pal, was walking up Royal Avenue towards the City Hall when she noticed three men, with foreign accents, walking towards them.
But as the men passed the friends, they snatched Laura’s pal’s handbag.
The thugs then attacked both the girls viciously beating them to the ground before snatching Laura’s handbag, which contained a small amount of cash, and running off.
The beauty’s friend lost her passport, mobile phone and purse.
Police are now trawling through CCTV footage in a bid to identify the attackers.
The teenager last night told how her ordeal had left her “terrified”.
Said Laura: “The whole experience was awful we were brutally beaten up by these thugs and I was just afraid that they were going to pull out a knife or something.

The east Belfast woman has urged young people to be “vigilant” when walking through the city centre at night.
She added: “I have only been home a few months and I never, ever thought that something like this would happen to me in Belfast.
“I don’t think I’ll be able to walk through the city centre again after what happened.
“I just hope the police catch these people because I wouldn’t want anyone else to experience what we went through.
“These people didn’t care about us and so long as there still out there they will have no hesitation to use violence against people.”
who has MTV’s Dirty Sanchez and DJ Alex Kidd as pals, is hoping to put the terrifying incident behind her by securing modelling contracts in England, with lads mags Nuts and FHM."

Attachments:
28281_294_2_jacke_pink_01.jpg
28281_294_2_jacke_pink_01.jpg [ 57.94 KiB | Viewed 12 times ]
mugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

tbh, this is no turn on. just assaulted? see no appeal
Old 03-09-2011, 10:29 AM   #3
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think this is an attempt to skirt the "no real rape" rule by posting a real assault that wasn't sexual but happened to a woman making a living off sex. And before knickers are bunched, she's a pit girl and not a fashion model.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #4
smallrody

She is hot!