Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-26-2007, 10:27 AM   #1
Innocence

Innocence has initial reputation
Default The First Date [anyone?]

Ruth frowned as she examined her third outfit in the mirror for what must have been the fifth time. OK so she was a little nervous, but this was her first date and she wanted it to go perfectly. A mini-skirt and tube top was too tarty in her opinion, particularly for a first date, but a pair of jeans and sweatshirt screamed 'not interested'. Perhaps something in the middle would work, finally deciding on a pair of jeans and a nice blouse.

Glancing at her watch she was shocked to discover she had only twenty minutes before her date arrived to pick her up. Sitting herself in front of the mirror she tied her light brown hair up with care, clasping it attractively with a hair clip before applying a tasteful amount of make up to her smooth skin. Rising to her feet, she admired the overall look and smiled with satisfaction, her cool blue eyes gazing back at her in excitement.

The door bell rang and she felt her heart jolt- he was here. Pulling on her coat and grabbing her bag, she ran down the stairs and opened the door with a smile. "Hi"
Innocence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:28 PM   #2
Innocence

I smiled nervously as he returned the greeting and stepped aside, inviting him inside for a moment while i made sure i had everything. Closing the front door behind him, i directed him into the living room and stood a little awkwardly "I wasn't sure if you wanted to go out or we could stay in....i don't mind" i find myself babbling and quickly fall quiet.

He is certainly handsome, i find myself thinking, taking in his appearance before returning my gaze to his face, awaiting a response.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:57 PM   #3
Innocence

I was relieved to find he didn't seem to mind about my nervousness, for he had not said anything about it and his suggestion of staying in actually was exactly what i had wanted him to say. Smiling, i removed my coat and shoes and sat myself down upon the couch next to him, curling my legs beneath me.

"I'm Amy," i introduced myself, not sure if he knew my name so deciding to tell him anyway. "This feels a little weird doesn't it, i was a bit unsure about the whole blind date idea..." i was babbling again and quickly fell silent once more, hoping he would create some kind of conversation.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:08 PM   #4
Innocence

I watched him, aware that his gaze was directed toward my chest and i felt me cheeks flush - perhaps a blouse wasn't the best idea. I laughed softly at his response about blind dates "Friends can be annoying," i commented, shifting slightly upon the couch as he moved closer, aware of his arm lying across the back of the couch but not worrying about it.

My cheeks flushed a little redder, "thank you, your quite handsome. I was worried that you might be someone i wouldn't like....but perhaps i should have more faith in my friends" i smiled at him, finding myself relax a little in his presence, at least we both seemed to be a little uncomfortable with the situation.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:25 PM   #5
Innocence

The conversation seemed to become easier and i found myself relaxing as we chatted about different things; our friends, families, studies, just life in general. His light carress of my knee startled me and i glanced down at his hand before smiling up at him shyly, "I'm having a good time too, i didn't think i'd be having this much fun." i commented, not making any comment about his hand for it was doing little harm resting upon my knee.

"Would you like to watch a movie or something?" i ask, glancing over at the dvds that sat by the television, "i'm afraid most of them are my flat mates, all horror...." i frowned, glad that at least she was out of down for a couple of days.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:03 AM   #6
Innocence

Slipping off the couch, i walked away from him and selected the first movie that came to hand and placed it into the dvd player. Flicking the light off on my way back to the couch, i sat back down beside him and pressed play, the light of the television allowing me to see his face. I laughed softly at his words about being scared, returning his smile and leaning back against the couch, my legs curled beneath me once more.

It wasn't long before i was getting a little scared, turning my head to the side and resting it lightly against his shoulder as i half watched as some girl wandered deeper and deeper into a forest.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:55 PM   #7
Innocence

I hadn't quite realised just how close i had gotten to Erik, but he felt comfortable and his stroking of my hair was soothing. Once the frightening part had passed, i shifted slightly, but remained leaning against him, finding comfort and protection in his warmth as the camera shifted to yet another girl, lost in another part of the forest.

"Why are these girls always so dumb?" i asked quietly, my hand lightly gripping his shirt as i waited for the zombies to jump out once again.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:12 PM   #8
Innocence

I felt his fingers brush against my neck and it sent a shiver down my spine as i tensed slightly, not entirely sure what he was doing, but as he began to massage the back of my neck a relaxed and actually found it quite enjoyable. Closing my eyes tightly as the girl in the movie is grabbed, i feel a hand against my face and almost scream my lungs out, but then i remember Erik is sitting beside me and i open my eyes to look into his.

Hearing his words, i frowned a little before my eyes went wide as i felt his lips against mine. For a moment i wasn't sure what to do, i just sat there stunned and then i softly returned the kiss. Sure i had my boundaries, but he hadn't crossed them yet, and besides - what was a little kiss?
Old 03-01-2007, 01:23 PM   #9
Innocence

The feeling of his tongue probing against my lips felt a little strange and for a moment i wasn't entirely sure what he wanted, but as he continued to press, i parted my lips slightly and sure enough his tongue slipped past them and into my mouth. I felt his hand shift and my heart began to flutter slightly, uncertain about how much further i was willing to go.

As his hand slipped down, his fingertips brushing against the side of my breast, i instinctively drew back with a faint gasp, my eyes lifting to meet with his.