Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-16-2015, 01:23 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Even the Belgians are getting in on the act....

Good shooting in Belgium yesterday!

Me and my mate at work have this theory. Every other jihadi the coppers nick should have his cock shoved down his throat until he chokes to death. The rest should be tortured for information. Not that we need to torture them, because the wankers are stupid and want to be caught, but it's fun anyway.

Feed the bodies to pigs.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 03:04 PM   #2
LEONIDOS

LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

interesting theory better than the cops/authroties knowing about them and vaguely watching them
LEONIDOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:41 PM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Brilliant plan FR...that'd only turn create like 5000 Islamist extremists for every one killed and would turn Europe's entire Muslim population violent...
Old 02-01-2015, 10:23 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

But they're the religion of peace!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-01-2015, 11:58 AM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Christianity claims the same thing but countless millions have been killed in its name too! Evil people can use anything as an excuse for vile acts, including retribution for vile acts and if governments in Europe actually carried out what you propose (Not seriously I hope!) it would be vile acts that even peaceful people wouldn't be able to sit still for.
Old 02-01-2015, 04:33 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Christianity in Europe has largely reformed, albeit because of the liberal democracies that Europeans live in. Islam on the other hand, whether in Europe or elsewhere, has resisted that reformation. Jihadism as it's largely understood by Westerners is an expression of that resistance.

The violence that we see is only one aspect of Jihad. The word literally means striving, and it is the duty of every Muslim to spread Islam and see that it is adhered to. Groups like ISIS and Al Quaeda are only extremists by our standards, because we only see and understand the violence. What they believe and practice by contrast are part of the values shared by all Muslims. We see it in our schools here, in changes to the way animals are slaughtered, in the way things are tolerated coming from Muslims that the rest of us just wouldn't be allowed to do. That slow creeping influence is as much Jihad as blowing up a church, or kidnapping 200 school girls. It undermines our liberal democracies, because our governments are for some bizarre reason desperate to accomodate, appease and placate them.

The thing I cand decide though is whether it's the greed for oil that causes this, or if it's the twisted logic of liberalism that every thing must be tolerated, even the intolerable.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-03-2015, 02:30 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Ah...so you're the kind of bigot who hates ALL Muslims! Got it...no need for further discussion...
Old 02-03-2015, 08:55 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Yes, I'm a bigot, end of discussion!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!